Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

However, as good as taking the ride is the porn star here hired to get the best action possible out of her isn't planning on just letting her do all the work. Using his hold on her midsection to pull her down against that hunky frame, stopping her bounces as she keeps looking back. His hands then gripping that cute booty of hers, spreading her cheeks a bit before he starts to thrust his cock upward. Making them both moan out all over again in this new way as he drives his prick firmly and quickly upward. Making his heavy balls slap up into her body as she jolts against him. Getting stuffed full to the hilt and if she wasn't stretched out enough already, then this enhanced level of action would make sure she wouldn't be back to her original tightness for well over a week if not longer.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! MMMMMMM FUCK!!" Sayuri moans out as she jolts against the muscular body of the hunk she's still on top off but now getting nailed by as her modest chest slides against his chiselled one. Still gazing back over the shoulder with desire but having to toss her ponytail back to the other side of her head when it slips out of place from the shifting she's doing. "MMMMMM FUCK!! SO BIG! AHHHHH YES!! MMMMMM MORE! YESSSSSS..." She encouraged as she loved how that big white cock was drilling away deep into her wet and still snug Asian pussy. Despite now being an in-ring competitor herself, she was putting on a championship winning performance here as she handled the deep and swift pumping. Her ass rippling a little even in the firm grip of the man using her snatch each time he delivered a fresh and hard thrust into her box.

The moans she was letting out were just extra encouragement for the porn star hired to put this gorgeous ring announcer through her sexual paces. But the feeling of his cock still getting massaged by her slick inner walls was fuel enough to keep him working his manhood in and out like a piston as he groaned out. Sweating himself at last as he used plenty of pace and energy to send his pole balls deep into her slot over and over. Keeping them both groaning along with the sinful slap of skin hitting off of skin whenever he drove upward. Also making sure to keep her ass spread so that the recording camera behind them both could get that clear image of his meaty prod slamming home into her twat before sliding three or so inches out for that brief moment before unleashing a new stiff pump into her.

"MMMMMMMMM FUUUUUUUUCK!! SO GOOOOOOOOD!! MMMMMM..." Her eyes were once again rolling upward and perhaps this time not completely just to put on an over the top expression like she's known for. Those still thickly coated in red but now smudged lips of hers hanging open in an O-shape as those shameless moans poured out. No objections to being used like the trophy prize she's supposed to be in this scene as her body is almost being rag dolled back and forth on top of the stud clutching onto her by the booty. Keeping her moaning out as he rod slams into her again and again for a pace that even many a seasoned Joshi wrestler in the matches she announcers for might struggle to handle.

After delivering a stiff round of pumps, he brings his motion to a halt but leaves his prick still stuffed inside of her. Allowing her to shift her hips back, grinding her pussy against that fat cock to make herself groan. Not quite enough for his liking as he gave her butt a firm spank to make her gasp. Kicking her into action as she pushed more forcefully back onto his rod before sliding back along his body. Fucking his cock with an unusual position for a few bounces back and forth to make them both moan out. Still doing the job not just in terms of pleasure, but for putting on a wicked performance for the camera for plenty more red hot footage of her tight hole taking a huge cock.

"MMMMMM..." Sayuri groaned when he pulled out, his cock still rock hard and ready for some more as she brushed her hair back. "Still hard?!?" She managed to pull off once again a shocked expression which might have been far more truthful to her thoughts. "OK! Give me all you've got, fighter!" She demanded, moving off from him so he could stand up off the bench. But only to bring her back down, and make her kneel on the bench so she got into a doggy style position. Her hands once more gripping the edges of the bench as her body was facing along the seating as the muscular porn star moved behind her to stand. Sneaking in another spank of her to make her groan.

Once again the man being the victorious MMA fighter getting to fuck a RIZIN Ring Girl as his prize angles his body just right. So the sight of him sliding his cock deep into her twat with a single motion is recorded as his crotch meets hers. Getting right to work as he begins another piston-like pace to send his fat, long dick sharply in and out of her still snug but now dripping wet hole. Groaning out as he works in and out and gets the sweat dripping down his hunky frame. Even with his experience, being balls deep in such a snug piece of Japanese pussy takes a lot out of him and that thick and long American cock of his. Combined with how he's not exactly taking it easy on her, putting her through her paces like he would any woman actually in the porno industry.

"AHHHHH FUCK! OH GOD! OH FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" The video switches to a front facing view, getting a close up look of that lusty expression as Sayuri looks ahead like she's almost staring through the camera she knows is filming her being fucked hard from behind. Her body shifting back and forth as her ponytail sways down beside her neck while loose strands of her dark hair are hanging across her pretty face, sticking a bit from all the sweat. "OOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM!! AHHHHHH YESSSSS!! FUCK!!" She moaned out as she took the sort of pounding that would leave most women, and perhaps even one or two of the roster of TJPW that she performs the ring announcer for, unable to walk straight for well over a week. Groaning each time that muscular body collides with her, sending her sharply forward before she pushes back, using the hold of the bench she's being banged on not just to stay up in position. But to drive back and eagerly meet the next incoming thrust with her wet snatch.

Back to the view behind her, and her cutely rounded ass continues to ripple as the slap rings out as she's drilled over and over. That long white cock easily making a home for itself in her snug, soaking wet Asian box. Sending his balls into her body each time he drives in and she rocks back to take it. More than giving back as good as she's getting, and keeping the hunk moaning out so if someone tuned in for the first time and didn't know any better, they'd just think she was just another experienced skin flick starlet with how well she's taking it. Giving him plenty reasons to keep firing off pump after pump into her while he groans out. Letting all his actions speak as just lusty moans escape from him as he make sure to keep her ass spread just that little bit for the clearest view of his dick ploughing away into her.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! SHIT... FUCK!! FUCK!!" Feeling the pleasure building, Namba's head starts to hang down as the hot and heavy fucking she's taken begins to wear her down. Seeing her body slumping a bit the stud nailing her reaches over. Grabbing her arms to pull them back and this time forcing her body to stay up and kneeling with her head facing forward. In fact, using the grip on her wrists to forcefully pull her back sharply into his thrusts as he keeps sending them in stiff and swift into her dripping twat. "AAAAAHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM YESSSSSS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!! FUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" She howls out in delight as her eyes roll back in delight and this time the fucked silly expression on her face might be over the top but it's not once she's forcing on for entertainment. Her ponytail flying about from side to side as she's harshly pulled back to take that piston-like motion and the smack ringing out from her ass hitting his crotch sounding like a machine going out of control as she's drilled nice and hard.

Sayuri almost resembles a character from a hentai movie with her eyes looking upward, her mouth open and moaning and her tongue slightly sticking out but then again, it's not that unusual from her regular over the top facial expressions. Fitting for the moment however as she starts to cum hard over the still pumping cock of the porn star fucking her from behind. Keeping her held in place to take his hammering thrusts to leave her jolting and moaning out as the sweat falls from her body. Juices dripping down too, leaving his cock soaked as it trickles down her thighs too. Perhaps showing that being around pro wrestling as just a ring announcer has at least rubbed off onto her to be able to handle some hard, wild action like this as he groans out when he eases off the rough pace. Ensuring she's rode out all the waves of pleasure before he finally pulls out.

Even then, the action isn't quite finished with just yet. His hold on her arms then used to make her sit down on the bench so even as exhausted as she is, she can still be used in a different way as he stands up and moves up close to her. Making her gaze up and press her lips together as he furiously strokes his cock off. Getting a prize of his own from her as he lets out a deep grunt. Painting her stunning face with thick shots of spunk as the first few blasts hit high over the forehead, catching into her dark hair as well as at the sides of her features. Leaving her moaning at the hot feeling of the load splattering over her as it catches across her cheeks, nose and those already smudged with thick red lipstick lips of hers. The jizz dripping down from her cheeks and chin by the time he flicked out the last drops from his spent member and she put on a show of her own. Using her tongue pushing out the spunk from her lips so it oozed down the lower one and further dripped down onto her chin.

"Mmmmmm..." Sayuri groaned as she sat back, letting the camera get a good look of the money shot all over her face. "That was a good fight... Maybe we'll have a rematch next time you're on the card... If you can win, of course." She added before she looked dead straight at the camera, intentionally breaking the 'fourth wall' to givea trademark stare that she's known for, but the eccentric look more than shattered by the spunk dripping off her features.

But it's with that image that the video footage fades out, and we get the production credits and notes to bring the latest film from the Porn Wrestling Federation to a close.

* * *

I am not accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12