Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 11

Story Info
TJPW's Maki Itoh takes on three guys.
6.8k words
5
2k
2
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own TJPW or any of its current and former wrestlers/characters. All characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

Featuring: Maki Itoh (TJPW, AEW)

Porn Wrestling Federation -- Volume 11

A pro wrestling erotic fan fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MMMF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

In the late 2010s and into the 2020s, professional wrestling, and to be specific sports entertainment giant WWE was in a crisis. Bad deals, lawsuits, falling ratings and questionable booking decisions led to the world giant having to make tough decisions with personal and professional consequences. For a long time, the WWE had been a proudly PG-friendly company... But when they were approached with a very non-PG offer from a very XXX-rated business, they were left with little choice but to accept.

The formation of the Porn Wrestling Federation was a joint wrestling and pornographic promotion based initially around the entire roster of WWE Divas (or Female Superstars as they were re-branded) being "sold" to an established porn website and film-maker who working with the WWE would create a weekly TV show of in-ring action for worldwide, in fitting with the general PG way of the rest of Raw and Smackdown's broadcasts. The PWF would also however create pornographic films and scenes staring the Divas for sale, download and on-demand streaming through its adult-only website. The WWE would retain all the rights to match-based programming and would receive part of the profits from both sides of the PWF's productions.

As PWF grew in popularity (no guesses as to which side of the business was consistently making far more money than the other), so to did it start to expand with additional talents drawn from NXT, and the global independent wrestling scene. And because of global situations creating a downturn in revenue and need to make quick cash fast and in large amounts? Those contracts that had been previously rejected from promotions outside of sports entertainment soon found themselves returned and this time signed. With the air mail postage indicating they'd travelled all the way from Japan...

* * *

The Porn Wrestling Federation is proud to announce an expansion! Following the success of titles and videos featuring women of sports entertainment, we can now reveal agreements and deals to bring the starlets of independent and international promotions to our catalogue of XXX-rated films. We look forward to bringing you new features with women from Japan and beyond in the future.

* * *

The Porn Wrestling Federation presents...

Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling's Maki Itoh

In...

A Squirting Simp Signing!

* * *

The video starts with a close-up of a sign on a wall, reading AUTOGRAPH SIGNING. Panning down from the brick wall to show a rather bored-looking Japanese beauty in pro wrestler and famously 'Fired Idol', Maki Itoh. Resting one cheek in a hand and tapping the other on a table that's adorned with her merchandise and promotional pictures. The TJPW star and former International Princess Champion who has appeared in AEW in the past clad in a version of her signature red and black coloured sparking, Idol-themed ring attire of sleeveless top with a black bow and white trim, and a skirt with plaid-style design. Complete with wrestling boos, wrist coverings and even black bows in her hair, dyed with one half of her locks jet black and the other red, while set into big pigtails at each side of her often weaponised head.

Itoh lets out a sigh as a picture is slid towards her as she glances down, using a marker pen to sign it before looking up. A man, clearly dressed up to ham his small part in the production up, wearing oversized glasses and looking like he's stuffed a pillow into the white shirt he has on. "T-Thank you, Miss Itoh-Chan!" The fanboy said, deliberately slurring his words to make himself appear to be one of the more unsightly members of the wrestling fanbase. "I-If you're not doing anything a-after this signing, Itoh-Chan? Maybe I could take you out on a date??" The man grinned, looking like coming close to drooling. "I know a burger place with a good dollar menu just down the block..."

"GET FUCKED, SIMP!" Itoh yelled, slamming the picture down and making the man scramble to grab the pic and run off out of sight of the camera. "Fucking ugly Simps! Assholes!" She sighed, tapping the pen on the table again. "Nothing but fat wallets and fatter guts! Hitting on me all fucking day!" She complained in broken but foul-mouthed English to 'herself' but was well aware this was being filmed as she played a part. "Gonna lose my fucking mind if another of these fucking Simps tries to hit on me..." She added with a grumble, pushing herself to sit up straight as she motioned for the next person in line to approach.

The camera changes, like a proper production, to show a brief moment of a 'Point of View' shot to show what Itoh was seeing. A far more impressive sight for her as she saw not just one, but three handsome, well-built men now moving to stand on the fan side of the table. The trio of her male co-stars shows a selection of different backgrounds too with one being White, one Latino and the other Black. And with each man packing their toned frames into custom cut T-shirts of her mech, it was obvious they aren't just here to fill up bit parts either.

Returning back to the front camera, Itoh smiled broadly as she looked over the three men. "Hey... You guys fucking Simps for me too, huh?" She said, standing up from the signing table.

"Heard the Cutest in the World was in town..." The White man said with a smirk as he and the others eyed her up.

"Yeah. Looking even hotter in the flesh than she does on TV..." The Black stud chipped in as the men flattered her.

"Damn fucking right! Cutest in the World is Itoh-Chan!" Maki boasted, moving around the table and putting herself in the middle of all three. "So, you Simps want a fucking autograph or something?" She shifted her gaze between all three.

"Oh, we want something more than just an autograph, babe..." The Latino hunk said with a smirk. "We want to make you fucking airtight and bang your brains out as none of those fanboys you've been signing autographs for could..."

"I don't just fuck any guy I met, you assholes..." Itoh smirked, narrowing her eyes as she pushed the Latino guy in the chest. "I got fucking standards. I'm not a fucking slut." She claimed, before breaking the fourth wall for a brief moment to give a wink to the camera. Fully aware of what she was about to do on camera.

"So, what's it gonna take to get a piece of your fine ass, then?" The Black man questioned as the men still gazed over her.

"Get your fucking dicks out!" Maki demanded, folding her arms. "Show me you ain't like all those other shithead Simps who ain't got even half of what I can take!" She boldly said.

Exchanging smirks, the three men did as asked. Pushing down their pants and showing off that each man was packing a clear fat, long and made-for porn cock that would give any woman a challenge to handle just one of them alone. Never mind taking on all three at once. Even pulling off the T-shirts too, tossing them away off-set and out of the way.

"FUCK. YES." Itoh grinned, giving them something to smile about as she quickly pulled her wrestling top off and over her head, exposing her modestly sized but perky tits. "You are big fucking Simps!" She said with approval. Continuing to strip by pushing her skirt down, stepping out of it and showing no underwear on either so her cutely rounded ass and tight-looking, smoothly shaved pussy were revealed as well. "Well? What you assholes waiting for, huh?" She challenged, checking out their hardening dicks. "Come show me how big you Simps are for me... Fucking show me how the Cutest in the World should be treated!" She said as the men circled in as she licked her lips, showing no fear about not just taking on fat cocks of their size, but taking on three at once.

Getting her wish instantly when the tiny Asian was easily lifted all the way off the ground, and her legs were already spread wide even before she was lowered down onto the White man of the group who had quickly moved to kneel down. One limb draped over his shoulder as his mouth pressed against her snatch, making her moan out as he started to lap at her pussy. But having her tight ass spread, the Latino hunk leaned in from behind and pressed his tongue against her tight entrance there. Making her hiss in approval as she looked over her shoulder to watch him start rimming her asshole. Her backside pressed out as much as she could as he had one hand on her cheek, and the other on the far leg to ensure she was getting both lower holes licked while completely held off the floor. Already treating her like a living sex doll to be used in whatever position they wanted. Her moans showed she already approved of the sudden start to the action as she shifted as best she could between the lapping tongues while clutched in their grip.

"Oi! Simp! Come give me that big fucking black cock!" Itoh grinned, seeing the last but not least of the three bring the signing chair over. Using it to stand on so his thick, long and made-for-porn shaft was pointing at her stunning face. "It's not just fucking singing and cursing this mouth is good for!" She bragged, before letting actions speak as she leaned in. Making the hunk moan as she shoved her mouth right down. A loud choke escaped her as she took him in so deep the crown hit the back of her mouth before she let out a sinful, muffled groan as she dragged her lips back. Already making the dual colours of her pigtails swing as she bobbed her head up and down. The stunning contrast of her pale skin and the dark tone of the dick she was blowing was clear to see as she raised her head up to the crown before pushing right down and deep to make another gag escape her.

"GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHHHRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHHH!!" A mix of raspy chokes and lewd moans bounced off the dick she was blowing as the former singles and tag team Champion of TJPW showed off her oral skills. Slurping along a huge dick that seemed to be a lot longer and fatter than what she was used to back home. Her eyes narrowed with desire as she drove her mouth quickly up and down, even as she made herself gag by taking far too much cock than she can handle. "HHHHHRRRRKKK... GAAAAAAHH!! GAAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRKK..." Saliva drooling down this thick mean, keeping the lucky guy taking it moaning out but with no signs of being finished off yet. Allowing her to make a wicked display of herself with the repeated, loud sucks. Not having any problem with leaving a mess over herself as the spit dripped past her lips as they fought to stay wrapped around this shaft, drooling down her chin to land onto her perky tits.

All the while as she showed off some clear experience at cock sucking, she was on the receiving end of some oral pleasuring as well. Both her tight ass and dampening pussy getting eaten out for a two-for-one special. Leaving a nice shine from the forming juices across the lips and around the mouth of the stud munching away on her twat. While her vice-like rear was getting readied for more fun to come as the man behind her pushed his equally hungry tongue in past her asshole to properly dine on her. Both men were able to lick away at her and still hold her up, leaving her boot-clad feet dangling above the floor as they used her like she was far more suited for a career in JAV films not too dissimilar to this than any Idol performances.

"MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAHHHH!! HHHHHLLLK HHHHRRRKK GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Certainly, the Japanese beauty was enjoying being able to feast on a massive slab of dick. Twisting her head a bit as the pigtails swung about while making the bell-end of the Black cock poke to leave a bulge in her cheek while bobbing slightly. Before soon turning back to properly plunge her mouth along that prick. More slurps and chokes left her as she left his length coated down to the base with her drool. "GAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMPHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Yet even as she gave herself this face fucking, her eyes weren't watering up for a moment. No doubt used to enduring a lot more punishment thanks to her pro wrestling day job, so pushing through the discomfort of gagging each time she guzzled down all this dick was looking like a breeze to her. Further shown by how she was able to pull off from him and gave a wicked, sexy smile as she swatted at the mushroom head for a moment to show off her own tongue work.

"MMMM... You fuckers must be hungry..." Itoh smirked, reaching down and showing her own confidence to pat the top of the heads of the two men eating her out. "Don't worry... The Queen of the Simps... MMMM... Will make sure you bastards are well fucking fed!" She bragged, before groaning when the man reacted by pulling away from her lower holes.

If she thought she was going to be set back down on the floor, she was surprised when they kept her lifted up, but just to make her lay on her back on the signing table without even properly sweeping off the marker pens or merch from it. "Oh? You dirty, pervert Simps wanna fuck now, huh?" Maki grinned as the position left her head hanging upside down off one end, while her legs were dangling off the other side. "Show me how you treat your Queen, you fucking assholes!" She dared them as her hair and pigtails hung down. Seeing the dicks of the White and Latino men approaching her as she licked her lips. Leaving the Black hunk, without even pausing to slap on any protection first, stepping between those legs and lining his shaft up with her box. "If you don't treat me fucking right, I'll... MMMMMMPHHHH!!"

Her taunting working, but cut off when the Latino hunk shoved his cock first into her already nicely used mouth. Thrusting in and out before she could try and move her head against his motion as he filled her up. Showing as much mercy as not just as she'd demanded to be done to her, but as the Joshi had been doing when sucking the other dick moments before. Her eyes narrowed not in pain but with lust as her throat began to bulge as that cock went right into her. Ensuring she not just choked loudly with each pump in, but the saliva was once again seeping past her lips. Her upside-down position meant it was slowly dripping down her stunning face along her cheeks. All as that half-black, half-red hair of hers swung back and forth as her head not so much bobbed this time, but jolted thanks to being pumped.

Of course, the former International Princess Champion was once again getting it at both ends as this trio of porn stars used her like a fleshlight. That fat Black cock she was already familiar with now pushing into another of her tight holes as he started to pump her tight Asian snatch. Already nice and wet from getting eaten out, but still proving a clear tightness to again show she's more used to cocks far less than half this size and thickness. At the same time, showing that there's a Size Queen quality about her at being able to handle it as the man pumped smoothly to work more inches into her box. Keeping her legs spread wide with a grip on the wrestling boots she still had on. Allowing a clear view for the cameras to watch her being stuffed on her back as she kept herself held in place with her arms out to the sides, gripping the edge of the table she was being banged on.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHHRRRKKK!!" More hoarse choking as Itoh got her gorgeous face fucked with the sort of stiff pace that many women would struggle to handle in their snatch, never mind their oral hole. Laying back and taking it with her head dangling down, rocking back and forth as that shaft pumped nicely deep. Even groaning when the other man at her front end smacked her cheek with his other cock to remind her there was more work to be done. "MMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHHLLLLKK..." Her eyes still not watering but having to close and blink as her own spit dripped down her features. Getting caught in that dual-coloured hair as the constant swinging of her locks was making strands fall out of place from her head and the signature pigtails. A messy appearance far from her worries as she got used front and back to having her mouth stuffed full while her snatch got stretched out to keep her moaning away around the cock ravaging her oral hole.

"MMMMMM!! MORE! FUCK!! MMMMMPHHH!!" Rather than sucking in air, she just called for more in the short gap as the Latino man pulled out of her talented for more than just singing mouth. Allowing the White hunk to take his turn to shove his fat cock into the horny Asian's oral tunnel. The same sort of rough pace to ram in deep beyond just her mouth and into that tight, wet throat. Her reaction was the same to just groan in delight around him as she choked away and didn't even try to pull her head away from the rough motion. "GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMM... GAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Those muffled moans between her chokes showed she was loving being fucked even while upside down with her head still hanging off the table's edge. Not even able to properly slurp along this latest cock but still got a thrill from being used. A fact helped by her slot getting rammed at the same time to make her slide a bit over the signing table she was laid out on. Not even fazed by the Latino of the three helping to make her face even messier by slapping his fat shaft against her cheek to smear more spit onto her.

The trio of hunks let their pleasure be known too from the loud moans as they put her through a more rough but pleasurable sort of three-on-one than the sort of 'Handicap' Matches she might be used to. The smack of skin hitting skin also rang out as the Black hunk getting to be the first to sample her twat was making full use of the chance to ram deep into some tight, wet Japanese pussy. Filling her up balls deep to properly resize her and make it seem like she might be more used to dicks of this vast size than she's used to. At the very least built more like a Size Queen than a mere Queen of the Simps to be able to get railed like this. The force of those pumps stuffing her snatch even making her perky tits shake a bit as she took every thick inch. Helping to keep her shifting on the table while her head hung off the other end to jolt along the cock thrusting into her at that end.

"MMMMPPPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRLLLKKK!!" For her credit, she wasn't showing any favouritism to any of the dicks in this interracial foursome. All too happy to choke away on whichever dick was offered to her as her hot, wet mouth now left the White dick of the three soaked in her drool. Almost matching the lathering she'd left over her own face and forehead from her saliva dripping back down herself. Even falling down to the floor below from the drips that didn't end up catching in her hair. "HHHHHHRRKKK!! GAHH GAAAHHH GAAAHH HHHHRRRKKK!!" Just constant choking without showing any signs of hard pain as she allowed her mouth to be used like a living fleshlight to take those inches nice and deep in a way that would leave even seasoned Idols without a voice for a solid week. She was just looking like she was getting warmed up as drops of sweat began to form on that tight body of hers from taking it at both ends deep and hard.

When the White guy pulled out of her mouth, she just loudly groaned. Grinning broadly as the two dicks were

presented to her as she, even while upside down, swatted her tongue between them in between gasps of air. "MMMMM... Come on! More! FUCK!!" She demanded, groaning as the man who had been fucking her pulled out. "I want all these big fucking cocks in me!!" She almost growled as she impressively showed how tough (or was that just how built to be fucked?) she was by pulling herself up. Wiping her spit from her eyes as she hopped off the table. "Show me how bad you fucking shithead Simps wanna break me the fuck apart!" She dared, glancing between the three rods that were still rock hard and as ready for more as she was.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12