Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight edit in the film as we now go minutes later. Seeing the Latino of the trio of co-stars now laying on the table lengthways but with his legs half off the edge of it. Allowing the other two men to lift the tiny Asian beauty up and onto his cock. Impaling her and not just down onto his thickness, but making her tight, rounded ass be stuffed as she was eased down before he reached up to grip her waist. Those playing back the footage would see from the brief sight of her asshole and the shine over his dick that some lubing up had been done 'off camera' to make sure that even with how filthy and shameless she was, her tight booty was well prepared for more rough fun. That was proven by how she not only leaned back to grab the edges of the table on either side of him for support but spread her legs invitingly wide for the other studs.

That offer was taken up as the White man moved up to between those limbs, able to slide his big dick in nice and deep into her already soaking pussy to take advantage of the prior pumping her pussy had so expertly taken. Allowing him to get in balls deep in just a few thrusts before both men in her lower holes timed their motions just right. One thrust in to fill up their targeted hole right up while the other eased a few inches out, just to slam up firmly as the other stud pulled back but never fully from her. So she was already getting filled up at one point to go from these men having licked these same holes earlier to now fucking her for some interracial double penetration. The sort of action that most normal women, let alone plenty of singing Idols or pro wrestlers would struggle to take.

But the woman nicknamed The Cutest in the World barely had the time for her shameless moans to be properly heard before her remaining hole got filled up too. The dark-skinned stud used that signing chair to make sure his dick was in line with her head as he reached over and grabbed both swinging red and black pigtails to turn her face towards him. No objections and she was even able to stick her tongue out as his cock once again enjoyed her talented and wet mouth. Not allowing her to bob under her own power though, but her groans showed she didn't object, as he used the grip of her locks to pull her mouth down along his prick whenever he thrust in. Not matching the timing the other porn stars were doing but using her mouth for some more fun as he made her gag and groan around his inches once again. In the process making her taste not just delicious cock, but her own sweet pussy juices from off that thick man-meat as well.

"MMMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! HHHHHHRRRLLKK!! MMMMMM!!" A lot more loud, but still muffled, moans here as she got each of her tight holes filled right up to make her stunning Japanese body become airtight. The plunge into her mouth now made sure she was being put through the works to keep her sweating and she moaned out and bucked between their thrusts. Her already saliva-wrecked hair was now tightly clutched to make her bob along one fat cock, leaving drool all over it. While her snatch and ass got stuffed with a similarly stiff and smooth pace. A rather merciless pace from the three men, as fitting for the infamous foul-mouthed beauty who can clearly handle it. "HHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMM! GAAAAAAAAHHH! HHHHRRRRKKK!!" Taking this ramming in her snatch, ass and mouth all at the same time as once again saliva was dripping from off her chin. A mess being left on herself far from being a concern as she focused on taking all three of these hung hunks all at once. Best (or could that be worst?) of all not even needing to do any work as she was letting her body and holes be used for their pleasure like she was just a hired slut here to get them off.

It was working from the grunts and groans each man was letting out as they pumped away deep up into their selected hole. Her ass might lack the cushion compared to other Joshis but the tightness of a clearly rarely offered-up hole was more than making up for it. Being able to handle such a massive slab of dick inside her was a bonus too as her cheeks were made to clap when the stud underneath her stiffly thrust up into her asshole. Matching how her pussy was getting claimed balls deep by another dick to keep her spread legs dangling from the jolting her frame was doing against these two hunks ravaging her lower holes. Her mouth got a similarly hard workout too as the man who had been blown already by her made sure to get the same fill the others had. Pounding not just into that soothing oral hole, but invading her throat for good measure. Ensuring that his prick was coated in her spit to match the soaking from her juices the man buried into her twat was getting.

"MMMMM! MMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMPHHH!!" More muffled groans and raspy gagging as the former Princess Tag Team and International Princess Champion in TJPW showed off a talent of a different sort that could easily win her plenty of adult film awards. Getting almost rag-dolled between these three men as they pounded her tight, pleasurable holes to leave her perfectly stretched. Her passages from oral, anal and her love tunnel gripping the thick lengths thrusting away into her but resized right now to a point that if she let anyone, Simp or otherwise, get a piece of her she'd not feel anything even half the length of thickness of these big cocks for well over a week. "MMMMMPHHH! HHHHHHRRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRLLL..." Saliva dripped off her chin and from the dick thrusting between her lips, leaving splats hitting over her bouncing, modestly-sized tits. Her pigtails were still firmly gripped, looking quite a mess themselves just about held in place by the Idol bows in her hair and more than a few strands across those black and red locks now out of place.

No worries about any language barrier here, even as filled with cursing as Itoh's grasp of the English language is. Just loud moans filling the air and the constant slap of skin hitting different toned skin as the beautiful 'Fired Idol' got made nice and airtight from the combination of three huge cocks. One for each of her snug holes to drill in deep to leave her ass, snatch and mouth stuffed. Yet even as she was bucked back and forth against all these shafts and with a shine of moisture all over her, she didn't look even close to being ready to call this action off. Her eyes burned with lust as she glanced between the three men, not even caring who their names were, as she let them give her the kind of action that some of her Simps in the wrestling world could only dream of seeing, never mind being a part of.

"MMMMM..." Maki groaned out, gasping to take in air when the cock was pulled from her mouth. "FUCK YES! MORE! COME ON, YOU FUCKERS! ASSHOLES!! MMMM!! BIG COCK FUCKING SIMPS! YESSSSSSSS!!" She yelled out as for a moment the sight of her just being railed with some double penetration action was shown off. Her messy pigtails swung away as her body jolted up and down as she took those pumps into her lower holes. "MMMMM! I'M NOT... AHHHHH FUCK! SHIT! FUCKING DONE WITH YOU... MMMMM FUCK!! SHIT HEADS YET, YOU FUCKS!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" Licking her lips as she took those balls deep pumps. Her ass was still nice and tight around the dick underneath her while her twat left the cock thrusting into her at the front soaked down to the base with her arousal. A long groan left her when the two men finally pulled out of her but kept her held up with spread legs for a moment so that the camera could capture the wicked sight of both her gaping snatch and asshole.

"Not done yet, right Simps?" Itoh grinned. Not objecting again as she was lifted off the table, and not even set down on the ground as she was yet again held completely off the floor. Moaning when the Black stud of the three held her from behind. Pushing his big cock up into her already well fucked ass to leave her mounted as he even gripped her legs by those wrestling boots she still had on. "What? Two dicks in the one hole?? You nasty, fucking dirty Simps!!" She remarked as the two other men didn't even go for chairs as one moved in from the left side, the other the right and their target was to not just fill up her snatch, but go for a two-on-one for a DP of a different sort than she'd shown. Her teeth grinding together as even with how filthy she is, this seemed to be a new experience for her to watch not just one fat cock, but two get pushed against and then into her soaking pussy.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" That dark and red coloured hair of hers swung back as her head tilted in lewd delight as she took three dicks at once, but only filling up those lower holes in the process. Leaving her mouth free to unleash even more filth than usual as she cried out in pleasure from being made airtight in a whole new way. Really getting used like a living sex doll now as she got held up in place and now had to take their stuff thrusts. One cock pounding into her tight ass, with the other two pumping in and out of her dripping, stretched to the limit pussy. "FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! YES! FUCK!! MORE!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted as her head finally tilted back, leaving her eyes staring through strands of hair to watch the two cock ravaging her pussy. One eased back as

the other pumped in before the roles were switched, and each got her juices dripping down as her arousal got turned up to a whole new level with this position.

"FUCK YES! FUCKING YES!! MMMMM!! FUCKING RUIN ME! BREAK ME, YOU ASSHOLES! COME ON! FUCK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME!!! AHHHHH FUUUUUCK!!" The former member of the LinQ Idol group was even begging for more as she took the kind of triple team that even seasoned skin flick stars would think twice about. Her tight Asian body getting bucked up and down once again but now on a trio of dicks that entered her from underneath. One fat Black cock slammed to go balls deep up into her ass, while the White and Latino ones settled (like there was any true second place with this encounter) for stuffing as much of their inches as they could fit into her overfilled pussy. And neither of them cared that their manhood was pressed and grinding into another man's inside of this hot wet pussy as they double fucked that hole. Sweat dripped off her nose and the rest of her exposed body as she showed off skills far removed from any singing or dancing performance but looking like she was far more suited to be railed hard like a sex addict than any other career path.

This kind of triple team (and nothing to do with the kind she's used to performing during any wrestling match) would easily render any normal woman unconscious from just trying to take three huge dicks like this, let alone from this level of thrusting pace and the length this action has gone on for. But she's taking it like a true pro, and giving this trio of studs more of a workout than perhaps they were even expecting. A healthy shine of sweat on their different toned frames as they grunted out between moans. Filling up her lower holes with those meaty dicks, ensuring her snatch was double stuffed and her back passage rammed balls deep. Giving the sort of performance needed to satisfy the woman who has competed across the Pacific for TJPW in her homeland and AEW in the United States.

"AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!! FUCKING YES!! FUCKING FUCK ME! BREAK ME!! AHHHHH FUCK!! YOU FUCKS! BRING IT! FUCKING RUIN ME! FUCK ME WITH THOSE FAT FUCKING COCKS!! AHHHHHH!!" She was still yelling and demanding even at this late stage. Hair clinging to her face and her pigtails flying about as she was rammed up and down to take three cocks at the same time. Her snatch stretched to a limit she never knew she could handle thanks to two equally thick lengths pounding into that dripping love tunnel. All while her cutely rounded ass took a hammering to leave her cheeks slapping against a dark-skinned crotch over and over again. "UHHHHHH! FUCK! DON'T STOP! FUCK! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! MAKE ME... AHHHHH! FUCKING CUM YOU FUCKING BASTARDS! SHIT HEADS!! AHHHHH! YOU ASSHOLES!! MMMMM!!" Her unique brand of compliments for getting the hardest action of her life was working as all the men did as she demanded. Pumping away briskly and firmly to keep her getting triple stuffed, and one of her holes getting a double team in its own right. Not even getting to freely bounce on any of these dicks as they used her and that gorgeous body like their own personal fleshlight. Pumping her up and down as they thrust as far into her slot and back passage as they could get with those fat inches.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Even more filthy than her usual social media posts, and sounding a whole lot hotter with the burning tone of lust in her voice to sound even better than the Idol song she's done. Certainly from the sweat rolling off her this was more intense and energy-sapping than even title or tournament matches she's been a part of. Now reaching the point of trying to keep her brain functioning against the building, intense pleasure as her eyes began to gaze upward. Her mouth hung open to pant out with a flick of her tongue for a lewd, shameful expression. The telling signs that even with how far from pure she is, even a wicked beauty like her has her limits. "FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!" She almost howled out. Thankfully her co-stars were well experienced at knowing when a babe was about to cum. The two men in her snatch groaned as they pulled out of her, moving to the sides and taking over to hold her legs far apart as they turned her slightly, making her deliberately face the signing table.

That allowed the Black man, still fucking her ass with stiff, balls-deep pumps, to reach his hands around and work over the top of her pussy with quick strokes. The combination was perfect even at this late stage as Maki Itoh's ahegao expression stayed plastered on her sweat-dripping face. Made to not just cum, but show how mind-blowing this best action of her life was, but a full-on squirt. Making a big mess with the spray shooting out of her twat, splattering onto the merchandise and T-shirts all over the table she'd been fucked over earlier on. No regrets from her as the wide smile on her face showed while her tongue dangled out the side of her mouth. Left held up and panting for a while as the cock was pulled from her ass, and needing the grip of all three as she nearly slumped forward when set down on the ground, having to be helped to her knees as she sucked in air.

"FUCK... You fucking Simps!!" Itoh stayed grinning, able to push up and stay on her knees as she looked up. Seeing the three men gripping their cocks and stroking off as she brushed back some of her messy hair. "I guess you assholes deserve a reward... Do it!" She dared, glancing between the shafts. "Fucking drown me! Wreck me with your fucking cum... Like your cocks ruined my fucking holes!" She demanded with another sexy but lewd smile.

Fitting for a woman who was looking like she should be starring in JAV productions than pro wrestling, this film would end with some bukkake treatment. Turning to the left as the Latino man was the first to blow. Grunting as he stroked off and painted that side of her face with thick ropes to coat her cheek, nose, chin and mouth. Spunk caught into her pigtail at that side as well as the rest of her hair. Before just about turning to the right side as the White man took his turn to shower the other hand of her face with more spunk even as the other man wiped the last of his onto her pigtail. Groaning as she took more jizz across her features, having to close an eye when a rope landed up across it and into the fringe of her hair across her forehead.

Resisting the urge to lick her mouth clean as the Black stud moved in to finish the already messy job left over her. Deliberately aiming up high, shooting spunk over the hair at the top across both the dark and red side, even hitting into one of the bows holding her pigtail in place. Aiming the rest of his spunk down to add to the coating over her nose, cheeks, lips and chin. So much jizz that even before he'd started unloading it was dripping off her features to land across her chest. His load left her groaning on her knees when he stepped away and the camera moved in to capture that triple covering. Proof perhaps that it would take three men (and possibly more) to properly satisfy a woman like her.

"Not fucking bad, Simps..." Maki said, lifting up a hand to use a middle finger to wipe away the cum from her eye so she could look up directly at the camera, happy to break the 'fourth wall' now the action was done. "So, how about that fucking autograph now, huh?" She said, before sticking out her tongue. Doing a far more lewd version of her signature in-ring, middle figure pose to the lens. Made even lewder with not just her digit being coated in cum, but her face as well as she did the pose. A fine sight to bring this Porn Wrestling Federation production to a close as the scene faded to black before the final notes and copyright notices were played.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any comments or feedback etc as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12