All Comments on 'Pornographer's Daughter: Sex Bus'

by monkeykinglives

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
roister_doisterroister_doisteralmost 4 years ago
Luke...

Smiled at the Star Wars references, and the final line was hilarious.

also did not expect to see Grace Kelly in these pages.

Many princesses! One father...

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8almost 4 years ago
Getting better

Better than the first and the first was pretty good. A lot of disjointed references that I'm assuming will be pulled together at some point. Look forward to it. Why not put them in a single series so folks can keep track of which chapter they're on?

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the great comment

Thanks for the great comment. I'm experimenting with this series by using no chapter numbers. My first New Babysitter story got 62,000 views. When I added more episodes and chapter numbers, views declined by more than half. That's enough motivation to do some testing.

silverhammer00silverhammer00over 3 years ago

love this story, super camp and also really hot. my only question is, where da femdom at? I noticed its one of the tags for this story and I think it cud be a sexy theme to explore even more! if u wanted to.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the great comment. It's the long term plan for this story arc to explore a femdom relationship. I suppose the Princess Leia scene was a little - but that doesn't count.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeykinglives@monkeykinglives
I pay attention to the view counter, the likes, the score, and especially the comments when deciding what to do more of and less. I’m into opera, electric guitar, and kink - especially opera. I’ve been to many cities in several counties to see opera. The Stacy series is a tru...