Pornographer's Daughter: Sex Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved so she could swallow my cock deep into her throat. I felt her soft lips and tongue slide along my shaft. As she pumped my cock between her lips, I tugged her around, so her pussy was above my face.

I chewed on her cunt through the g-string, then with a snap, ripped off the thin wisp of material. I pressed my face into her pussy and gobbled my dessert of roses and sweet cream. I licked her lips and flicked her clit with my tongue.

Traci moaned, "Oh, Daddy." She flipped around again to line up my raging hard-on and plowed her pussy with my cock. She settled in for the ride home and waived at the cars honking around us.

"We're ready," she called over her shoulder, and then she turned to look me in the eyes.

"One thing about porn actors," Traci said, "They all know how to cater part-time."

The curtain parted, and the two pretty catering girls came through. The redhead was dressed as Princess Leia in the slave costume; the brunette was dressed in a Death Star officer's uniform. The original movie, now called A New Hope, came out the same year as Sex Bus. I threw a cantina-scene company party after the third film, with professional costumes.

The officer handcuffed Princess Leia spread-eagle to the seat and commuter hand-strap bars.

Traci said, "I always loved watching Star Wars with you when I was little. You always said I was your Princess." She started rotating her hips as she fucked me. "Over and over again, we watched it every school holiday - I know it was your favorite."

"Well, one of my favorites," I said. "We also watched Rear Window and To Catch a Thief."

Those are my favorite Grace Kelly movies; I do watch them often, along with a few others I have collected over the years. Everyone should have some favorite films ready to enjoy when the internet is down, or especially when the internet is down. But the first three Star Wars movies were repeat favorites.

Traci turned to the black-clad officer and said, "Begin."

The officer ripped away the scarves that covered the redhead modestly; this pretty actor was more willing than the original. The officer picked up a riding crop that had been tucked under the mattress. She dragged the tip of the crop up Leia's leg to the cleft of her ass. Then she raised her hand, and with a loud crack, whipped the brave Princess.

"What have you done with those plans?" the officer snarled.

Traci started pounding against me. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck your princess hard!"

The officer whipped the Princess, creating a pattern of welts on her thighs, back, and ass. The crop seemed to whistle through the air before making a loud smack against the girl's tender flesh.

Leia was silent but for some quiet sobbing. The officer dropped the crop and buckled on a black strap-on harness with a massive, menacing corkscrew dildo attached. The dildo was hot pink.

"Meet the interrogator drone, your highness," the brunette in uniform said. "You'll tell us the location of the rebel base." She put a glob of lube on the tip of the pink dildo, lined it up, and shoved it into Leia's ass.

Leia cried and whimpered as her ass was destroyed to save the galaxy. "No, please. I don't know. Help!" The officer pummeled her savagely.

Traci raked her nails across my chest - it hurt. My cock bulged inside my daughter's tight pussy. I was ready.

"I'm going to cum, baby," I whimpered. My head reeled at the vision of my blonde goddess fucking me with fury, while the evil officer raped the ass of the brave princess next to me.

"Fuck me, Daddy," my daughter shouted. "Fuck your daughter, fuck your little girl. Cum in me; cum in me now!"

The Princess Leia actor shrieked. My daughter wailed. My hips bucked up, shoving my cock deep into my own flesh and blood.

"I'm your father!"

12