"Pornography," My Mother Said Pt. 03

Story Info
The affair blossoms.
5.9k words
4.36
62.7k
84

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third part to the series, again unchecked and unedited so there will be typos, etc. Hope any errors in the text aren't too off-putting.

Voting and comments are disabled on this one. Anon is too tedious to be bothered with and this is supposed to be fun.

Thanks for reading.

GA - Plague Island, UK - 23 March 21

***

I boggled, stunned by what I was looking at.

My mother's fingers were tight against my wrist, so tight it hurt. Not that I was paying any attention to the pain, my head was too full of seeing my sister in a bra and briefs. She was on our parents' bed, our father's erection in her hand while she slowly stroked its length, her eyes on me.

From alongside me I heard my mother murmur: "All right, just trust me."

I swivelled my face towards her. "Mum? Oh no," I said through a croak.

Her eyes were wide and full of empathy. "Uh-huh, I know, didn't expect to see that - did you, Nathan?"

I heard an inarticulate gurgling sound issue forth from me. I gawked at my mother for a couple more seconds, then set my attention on the shocking, unbelievable sight of my sister sucking our father's cock.

Another chocked sound came out of me when I saw Annabel's eyes glinting with devilment. She was taunting me with her expression, her pretty face misshapen because the girth of the cock was stretching her lips.

Annabel held my gaze as she came up off the cock, gasping and coughing, drool a silver hawser connecting her mouth to her own father's erection.

I continued to stare, with my brain steadfast in its refusal to accept the reality of the scene.

"I'm going in there," I heard my mother say. She paused and let go of my wrist, adding: "Trust me, it's all perfectly fine."

As she went, my mother let the gown slip from her shoulders, the pleasing view of her feminine shape from behind obscuring the awful vision of my father's brutal-looking cock as my sister licked it from balls to tip.

"Here, let me have that," my mother said as she got onto the bed.

I saw the mollusc of my mother's meaty twat nestled in the concavity between the tops of her thighs as she knelt on hands and knees, rump towards me, her hand going to my father's dick.

"Take your brother to your room or something," my mother went on. "Talk to him. He looks like he's had a shock."

My sister giggled and moved to kiss our father before she got off the bed. I watched, transfixed, appalled and fascinated during the car-crash moment in which I saw my sister's pink tongue slip and slide with our dad's.

Then Annabel came to me, smirking as she walked, our mother behind her taking the cock between her lips.

"You've been fucking our mum," Annabel said.

"Bella, Jesus," I gasped.

"He licked my arse," I heard my mother say. "I'm so wet. I'm sodden. Do you want to do it now?"

As my sister moved in front of me, our father growled: "She's been sucking it since you left. If I put it in now, I'll come."

"Come on," Annabel said.

I didn't move. Instead, I carried on staring into the room, the couple on the wide bed, my parents, both naked.

"Nathan," my sister insisted as she tapped my arm.

She had to grab my hand a forcibly tug it to get my attention.

"We're going to my bedroom," she said.

It took words from our father to spur me into movement. "Fuck off," he said, focussed on me. "Go with your sister," he added.

My mother was kneeling next to him, her hand moving slowly up and down the length of my father's hard-on, her other hand caressing her breast.

"Go on, Nathan," my mother crooned. "Go, sweetheart. I'll come and talk to you later."

That's how, for the second time in five minutes, I found myself being led by the hand by a female member of my family.

"Your-fucking-face," Annabel giggled when we stepped into her room.

I managed to ask: "Bella, what's going on?"

She shrugged and grinned and said: "Our mother and father are going to fuck."

I closed my eyes and pushed the heels of my hands against the lids until starbursts of light exploded across the darkness. I sucked in air, clenching my teeth while my fingers then curled into fists, tension coiled within.

I sucked in air and then held my breath, cheeks ballooning as I hissed it all out.

Then I was ready, almost, to face my sister.

"Bella, Jesus-fuck," I spat, "you were sucking dad's cock!"

"You've been fucking mum," my sister shot back.

"But ... I mean ... Fucking hell, Bella, what's happening to us? This is just so fucked. How long have you and dad been...?"

My sister's face softened as she paused before taking my hand.

"Come on, let's talk," she said, leading me to her bed.

We sat side by side, my attention on the carpet near my feet as Annabel spoke, my head clearing of confusion but filling with questions as she told me her side.

"It's been about a year," my sister began. "Mum started it off."

"Mum? But how? Fuck, Annabel ... I mean, why would she do that?"

My sister rolled her eyes. "Because she's kinky. You've only seen her being our mother ... Well, until Saturday that is. You've saw more of her then - didn't you, Nathan?"

I blurted: "You know about that?"

Annabel laughed. "Yes, of course. Why do you think I stayed at Mary's that night?"

"Because she's your best friend," I said.

"Yeah, and because mum wanted me out of the way."

Annabel paused to let it sink in.

Then she said: "She made out she was all offended by your porn, right?"

I nodded.

"Listen, she loves sex. Everything about it. She wouldn't care about you looking at that stuff. It might piss her off because she wants all the attention, but, believe me, Nathan, our mother's about as fucking dirty as they come. I bet she made a big thing about her being 'mummy' and how much she loves you."

I stared at Annabel, shocked to my socks.

"I'm right, I can tell just by looking at you. She's like that with me. She talks about how I'm a good girl for fucking daddy and how they both love me."

"Jesus, Bella," I said, breathing out the shock.

"It's fucking horny I have to admit. She knows how to do it. She knows what to say."

I knew what my sister meant. My mother's weird way of talking had worked on me too.

"Don't get me wrong," my sister went on. "I love being with dad. It's like mum says, it's sex and love. I really get off on what we do. I love dad and I love it when we're fucking. I love it when mum's there, too-"

I burst in with a gasping, "You and mum and dad? Together? Fucking hell, Bella!"

"Uh-huh," my sister confirmed with a nod. "She watches us do it. She plays with herself when I'm with dad. She tells us what to do sometimes. It's really-fucking-hot when she gets going. The things she says..."

When Annabel paused, I asked a shaky, "Dad knows I've fucked her?"

"Yes, sure, of course she told him about it. In fact, he knew before you did. He knew she was planning to do it."

"I thought he'd kill me," I said. "I mean, like really kill me, Bella."

"I told you, Nathan, you don't really know them. They've been great parents. They never hit us, they never swore, we got presents at Christmas and birthdays, they took us on holiday..."

I thought about it while my sister sat beside me. Annabel stayed quiet, giving me time.

"They really have been fantastic," Annabel said after a time. "Now you're seeing them as they really are. Mum doesn't hold back. Now you're having sex with her..." My sister grinned and let out a low chuckle. "Well, you probably know what I mean already. You've been with her. You've seen it yourself."

It was a surprise to feel myself grinning along with my sister. I said: "I know what you mean. I couldn't believe it when I first heard mum swear. She even said cunt."

Annabel's grin turned huge. "Mum's got a mouth on her," she said. "I bet you shit when she said it."

Being with my sister as we shared observations and opinions made it feel like old times. The shock faded a little, replaced by a cosy intimacy between siblings as we talked about our parents' foibles and flaws. The difference being we were discussing our mother's sexual deviance, not just an innocuous quirk. It was an odd conversation, but one which took soe of the weirdness out of the situation because it was Bella, my sister, and, regardless of the rivalry and teasing, we were close.

"She planned it," I murmured when a silence fell between us. It was difficult but I was starting to process it all.

"She did," my sister confirmed.

"And with you and dad...?"

"She wanted it to happen," Annabel said after another pause. "You think dad's the boss? Wrong. It's her. He's soppy on her and does whatever she says. She's just a filthy bitch. I told you before, she loves sex. Just-fucking-loves it."

"But you said you liked it. With him..."

My sister squirmed, an action which reminded me she was in bra and briefs.

Annabel sighed and said: "I love it with him. I think I must take after mum because I really love fucking. Yes, he's my dad, but that only turns me on more. It's fucking filthy but, well, like mum says, it's love. She's kinky as fuck but she's right about that."

I thought about it for a short time, turning it over inside my head about how it had been with my mother.

"I know what you mean," I told my sister. "Mum's just so sexy and it's awesome dong it with her, but there's the other thing, too. It's not just sex. Yeah, you're right, I know what you mean about love. But, Bella, it's not right, is it? She told me never to tell, made a big thing about it. I thought she meant you and dad, but-"

"Nobody can ever find out," my sister said. "Fuck, Nathan, can you imagine? If Mary knew I was with dad it'd be all over school. They'd be in trouble. Serious shit. And what would they say about us? We'd have to move, change our names ... Fuck, Nathan, don't say a-fucking-word. Never. No one."

"I thought she meant you and dad..."

"You didn't know what was happening. You didn't know about me and dad and her. But, Nathan, fuck, she's right about not telling anyone else."

"I ... I won't," I stammered. "I'm not stupid."

I was looking at my sister when she threw me a glance. It was coy and reminded me of our mother because she held her lower lip between her teeth and crinkled her nose at me in the same way our mother had done.

"She said I could do it with you," Annabel breathed.

Which was the first time I ever looked at my sister as female. Of course, I knew she was a girl; I'd just never seen her as one. But, on that night, with her in her skimpy underwear, that shy-yet-vixen glint in her eyes reminiscent of our mother, the scales fell away from my eyes - as they say. I saw just how gorgeous Annabel was: lithe, firm, angelic in the face with an athletic figure. Breasts like upturned pudding bowls, a taut tummy, and lean, firm thighs. She had her white-blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She looked both fresh and innocent while somehow exuding sexuality and hint of inherited kinkiness from our mother. She was looking at me with something I couldn't identify in her pale-blue eyes, Cupid's-bow lips close to a smirk.

"I would, if you want to," Annabel murmured as I soaked her up through my eyes. "In fact, I want to. What would it matter? I've fucked our dad; you've fucked our mum. I've kissed her..."

I gasped out: "You and mum?"

"Just kissing and touching," Annabel said, eyes downcast. "I don't lick her twat. She doesn't lick mine."

"Jesus, Bella..."

"We've sucked dad's cock together," my sister continued. "I've watched them fucking."

The urges started to pulse, need and desire moving through me with insidious intent like ink in water, contaminating my morality and shifting my focus to my own sister's aesthetic appeal.

"Watching them do it makes me hot and wet," my sister sighed, dreamy in her expression.

As I looked at Annabel and saw she was reliving that experience I felt desire uncoil within. My cock thickened and grew. I muttered: "Would you really do it with me?"

"Take your clothes off and find out," my sister replied on a murmur.

Inside thirty seconds I was naked, as was she, her tits high and tight, nipples like pebbles in the coins of pale areolae. She resembled our mother yet was also a contradiction because they were nothing alike. Our mother was curvy and ripe while Annabel was lean and slim.

"Ooh, mum wasn't kidding," Annabel grinned.

We were standing and facing each other, my cock an upcurving jib of desire as I gawked at my sister's hairless vulva.

"She said you were well built," Annabel said, fingers curling around my girth. "This is a pretty impressive cock. It's so-fucking-hard..."

She glanced down and then smirked when I asked: "Where's your bush?"

"She wants me to keep it like that," Annabel said with a half-shrug. "Told you, she's kinky as fuck. She makes me call dad daddy. She says I'm his good little girl and it's lovely to see his big cock fucking my sweet little cunt."

"Ah fuck, Bella," I groaned.

Part of my reaction was because my sister was stroking my length in an underhand grip, her eyes on mine while part of it was because my mother's mind was just so warped.

Warped but thrilling.

"Yeah," my sister said, smirking and nodding. "Makes me piss cum when she says things like that."

"That's as bad as her. That's something she'd say."

My sister gave me an up-and-under look, expression impish. She said: "I'm just kinky as fuck, like her."

Then we kissed for the first time.

I put my hands on my sister's waist, surprised to find my fingers and thumbs could almost, not quite but just about, fully encompass her body at that narrow point. Our lips touched and our tongues flicked together like we were testing each other.

Annabel let out a low moan, an arm around my neck while she moulded her frontage against me, her hand between us as she continued to caress my size.

When she moved in close, my hands slid down to her bottom, those buttocks taut under my fingers as I squeezed. The texture of my sister's flesh brought out the beast. Confusion and shock evaporated. I was suddenly hot for Annabel's body, aroused by her figure, excited by her breasts and her vulva and the way she was stroking my dick.

"I'm gonna fuck you," I growled.

"We're gonna do everything," my sister replied.

She broke away and danced to the bed.

On her back, shoulders propped on pillows, Annabel spread her legs and held her neat labia parted. She fingered her clit, looking at me with desire glazing her eyes.

"You want to fuck me? There it is. It's wet. I'm ready. I was wet when I was sucking our dad's cock. Now I'm gonna get fucked by my brother."

"Ah, Bella," I said, grunting it out. "You're as bad as she is."

"Told you," my sister said though a smirk. "Come on, little brother. Come fuck your sister."

Annabel giggled when I gasped, "That's just how mum said it."

She showed off her opening while smiling at me. Annabel said: "See, I said I was kinky as fuck, like her."

"You're fucking gorgeous," I said.

Then I went to my sister, awed and thrilled by the moment. It was incest again. This time with my beautiful sister.

She sobbed out delight when my cock pushed into her molten core. Annabel closed her eyes, mouth going slack, her pussy tight around my girth as I slid in.

"Oh fuck," I gasped.

"Uh, you're not such a little brother after all," Annabel said, moaning it out.

I was up on straight arms while she had her legs spread and folded at the knees. I looked down, my mind catching the unforgettable image of my sister's face, her tits firm while her tummy tensed with effort when she levered up onto elbows and forearms so she could look down to where her body was taking my cock.

"Yes, okay, that's in," Annabel said, smiling into my face.

I muttered: "I don't believe this is happening."

"I know, it's fucking crazy, isn't it, Nathan? Me and dad, you and mum ... Now us."

The urge to rut was strong but I resisted the need. I said: "Do you want us to do it?"

Annabel's response was to hook the nape of my neck with her fingers so she could pull me closer as she shifted up to press her forehead to mine. My sister gazed at me, holding me rapt, her body around my girth as the seconds ticked by.

"Oh, I want us to do it," Annabel breathed. "You and dad ... I want you both."

Possessive jealousy bubbled inside me. It was the same as my mother, I hated that my father had known my mother and sister in the same, intimate way. I wanted their emotional and physical love on an exclusive level. I didn't want to share. The act of joining with them in a physical way was so special to me. It was our way of demonstrating love and I resented my father being inside them. It burned me up to know my mother and sister had gasped and moaned and come on his dick.

"Don't talk about him," I growled, the anger and resentment a hot coal in my guts. "I'm gonna smash you," I said as I started to move.

"Mm, okay, you just show me," Annabel grinned, eyes flashing fire. She shunted her pelvis, forcing herself onto the cock. "Turn it inside out. Fuck me. I want it like you fucking hate me."

"I don't hate you," I said, emotion rushing through me. "Bella, I love you."

"Then show me that, too," my sister replied.

After that we were kissing and moving together, loving and rutting as Annabel took me with the power and agility of a gymnast. She took all I had, matching my strength and determination as we first did it in the missionary style, moving to where she rode my cock in the cowgirl position, the sensations bubbling in my cock so I gasped and warned her I was close.

We were standing in front of her dressing table, me behind, my hands on her hips while she was up on tiptoe, hips angled to offer her cunt as I bent a little at the knees, our gazes locked through the reflection coming at us via the mirror.

My sister's legs were together, the inverted heart of her rump presented to me, her back slim and tanned from the summer sun, a pale horizontal line bisecting the perfection of her skin while I gawked at the near impossible tininess of her waist.

"Ah, fuck, Bella," I groaned as my cock came out slow on the outstroke.

"You're good," my sister replied, hair loose from her ponytail. She sighed and leaned with the flats of her hands against the dressing-table top, head lolling loose before she brought her head up and locked eyes with me through the mirror again. "So-fucking-thick," Annabel moaned. She thrust back, firm bottom butting against me as she smirked and added: "How's it for you? Tighter than mum's big loose twat?"

"She's not loose," I said, showing in deep and hard. "But you feel fucking fantastic," I told her. "Incredible, Bella. Your body ... Fuck, I never noticed how hot you are."

"Mm, well, now you know."

Annabel chuckled and then we were at it again, fucking and moaning while I curled in and held my sister's barely shivering tits in both hands.

We were kissing, just slobbering and licking each other's tongues while Annabel craned around to awkwardly offer her mouth.

That's how we were when I heard my mother say, "Oh, my, seeing you two fucking like that is making me jealous."

I looked to where our mother was standing, naked, her hand between her legs, eyes on us while she fingered herself and also caressed her breasts with the free hand.

"Your father came," our mother said.

Then she moved further into the room.

"Take your cock out of your sister, sweetheart," our mother said like she was making some normal, domestic, everyday request.

"I don't want it to stop," Annabel gasped.

"I want you go to your father," our mother said, calm and easy.

It was surreal to hear our mother speak. I was fucking my sister, my cock smeared with Annabel's lust as it moved in and out in slick fast strokes.

"He'll make you happy," our mother added as she moved close enough to touch me. "He's come but you know he loves kissing your juicy little pussy."

12