"Pornography," My Mother Said Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mummy, please, it feels so nice," Annabel said.

The words came out in a way which took a decade off my sister's real age. She was pouty about it, pleading as though our mother was taking the ice-cream, away.

"Oh baby, I know," my mother crooned, matching my sister's weirdness. "But daddy will give you a cuddle. He'll make you feel good."

My cock slipped free of my sister when my mother gently took hold of my hip.

"You sleep with daddy tonight," our mother went on in the same lulling, sing-song tone. "I want to spend time with your brother. There's a good girl. Run along and play with your father."

"This isn't finished," Annabel said as she looked at me. There was an intensity in her expression which told me my sister meant business and that we were going to be together again. "This is just starting," she added.

"Kiss mummy goodnight," our mother murmured.

I watched, agog, partly appalled and partly excited by the interaction between my mother and sister.

"Night, mummy," my sister demurred as she moved in close.

It looked to me like Annabel was about to kiss our mother's cheek when, at the final second, our mother turned her face and reached up to sandwich Annabel's face between her palms. Then they kissed with tongues, a demonstration by mother to show and assert her dominance. She was the queen bee, the matriarch.

The boss.

"Your brother, too," our mother instructed when the kiss between them broke. "A proper kiss, Annabel. Show him you love him."

My sister smirked at me with her eyes full of mischief when she moved in for the kiss. It was an act of defiance from her, a show for my mother as my sister moaned and gasped and squirmed her body against mine, her fingers curled around my cock, the shaft of which was buttery with her own desire.

"Night-night, little brother," Annabel chuckled.

She paused and blew me a kiss from the doorway, giggling before turning to show a quick flash of her taut bottom as she just about danced from the bedroom.

Then, crude and lewd, my mother went to the bed where she lay down and showed me her sex.

"I'm full of your father's spunk," she drawled, splaying her meaty folds. "Come and stir it up with that big-fucking-spoon of yours. Fuck me and put your cum in there too."

She sobbed and kissed me when I felt my cock slip into the gloop seeping from my mother's used cunt.

***

I properly let go of all preconceived notions about my mother when I saw her splay her fleshy labia, my father's spunk a glistening pearl at her core. It happened just after she grinned and drawled, "I'm full of your father's spunk. Come and stir it up with that big-fucking-spoon of yours. Fuck me and put your cum in there too."

The idea of my mother as I'd known her evaporated when I gave it up and sank balls deep into the mess. She grunted and gasped, kissing me with fervour and urgency, her body squelching around my girth as my cock displaced my own father's goo.

As I fucked into my mother, I thought I'd never know anyone as filthy in mind or word or deed again. I was certain, even if I lived to be ninety, there'd be no one to match her. She was one of a kind. Surely unique.

That was a concept I'd soon learn to be incorrect but, on that Monday night, as I added my own squirting lust into my mother, my semen mixed with my father's, I didn't think I'd encounter another woman like her again in my lifetime.

When it was done, after I'd spurted my need into her body, my mother wasn't quite finished. She sobbed out how much she loved me when the cum rushed from my cock, leaving me gasping and stunned after she pushed me off her body, showing me even more depravity by using two and then three stiff digits as she finger-fucked her cunt, spunk leaking from her where it dribbled through the crease between her buttocks and onto the sheets on my sister's bed.

My mother came, hard, sobbing and squealing, one hand rubbing in circles around her clit while she worked at herself with those three fingers inside her. I watched it all, shocked by the violence until, with a long, agonised moan, my mother rolled onto her side, thighs clamped at her wrist, her body jerking in spasms so forceful I thought she was in the wild, crazy throes of some kind of fit.

Then she calmed, gasping for air while she lay there for half-a-minute or more.

"God, oh fuck, Nathan, my darling," my mother finally said, blinking as she focussed on me. She chuckled and moved onto her back, legs sprawled, labia shiny and slick and tacky. "Mummy came," she added on a low chuckle, eyes full of mirth and devilment.

I was up on my knees, cock at three-quarter tumescence in response to what I'd seen.

"Come and give me a cuddle," my mother added, reaching for me.

I moved in, laid on her body as she hugged me to her.

"Kiss me," she said. "We'll sleep together tonight. You and me, mummy and her son all night. You'd like that, wouldn't you, sweetie?"

By then I was in her thrall. She owned me, just like she owned my sister and father. I was a slave to her will. I loved her and wanted more of the sex. Despite it being incest, I was already an addict, obsessed by my mother's physical beauty and the kinked way she expressed her love for her family.

The way she expected her family to love her in return.

We kissed and slept, cuddling and spooning until somewhere in the dark hours, I slid my cock into her body again.

"Mm, naughty boy," my mother chuckled when I went into her in the spooning position. "Loving me again."

It started slow and tender but soon shifted through the gears until we were in full-blooded rut. I had my hands full of her tits, her buttocks against my stomach while she grunted and used filthy instructions about how she wanted me to fuck her.

I had her on her hands and knees, fucking in doggy, her big tits swinging while the spare flesh on her hips rippled, buttocks shivering, her sex a liquid squelch around my cock.

I watched her face twisted with her own need, teeth bared in a desperate snarl when she rode me in cowgirl, her bottom slap-thwacking down onto my thighs, my hands on her boobs, tit-flesh spilling over my fingers while I leaned up to suck at the long fleshy teats.

"Uh-huh, I'm coming," my mother groaned as I sucked her nipples. "My baby, my big darling boy. I love you inside me. I love you being with me this way."

She kissed me as the judders took her and I moaned out: "I love being this way with you as well..."

When she finished and had rolled off me, my mother came in to suck my cock.

"You can do it in my mouth," she said a second before swallowing half my dick.

Then she sucked and slobbered and glommed, wanking me down near my balls, her tongue swirling as she showed off her skills, eyes flashing as she tased me with her stare.

I squirted what I had left. My mother gulped and swallowed it all.

We slept again, waking with daylight at the window and when we did it again, that time standing with me behind her. Just like she'd found me fucking into my sister.

I could barely keep my eyes open in school that day. I was sated and near exhausted, my perception a surreal state of dreaminess as I tried to reconcile normality with what I'd experienced with my sister and mother. Inside my head, I analysed the shocking revelation that Annabel and our father had been fucking for a year.

And now I was fucking her, too.

Just under a week after my mother seduced me, she introduced me to the next shocking level of her depravity.

During that week I'd been with my mother and sister several times. Not the three of us together, I hadn't enjoyed that pleasure - unlike my father. But sometimes it was Annabel, other times our mother. My father and I never mentioned the new family dynamics. Not once. It was tense between us, like soldiers during an uneasy truce. We ate meals together as a family, my father and I passing inanities about how life was going in general. Sex wasn't mentioned. Not once.

Then, on Friday, I'd just come out of the shower and found my mother in my room.

"No, darling," she said when I lunged for her. I thought she wanted sex. It was almost twelve hours since Annabel had milked me of cum with her hand and I was ready to go, eager to experience my mother's lush body again. "I packed you a few clothes," my mother added after holding me away with one straight arm.

I looked at the daysack on my bed. I asked: "Why, what's going on?"

To which my mother replied: "You and I are having a couple of nights away."

She wouldn't be drawn when I questioned her about where and why. My mother just smiled, feline and sly.

"You'll see," she said, adding: "Car. Ten minutes," as she left my room.

I was prompt, eager at the prospect of an exciting adventure, just me and my mother, so I was down on the drive before ten minutes was up. I put the daysack on the back seat, along with the small carry-on case my mother brought out of the house. She was wearing a yellow sun dress which complimented her light golden tan, blonde hair glossy, huge sunglasses hiding most of her face.

Annabel came out just as I was about to get into my mother's VW Golf.

"You're going to shit when you get there," she said, putting a chaste, sisterly kiss against my cheek. It was better that way, kissing her brother with tongues might get the neighbours talking.

I asked: "You know where we're going?"

My sister stepped back, ponytail bobbing as she nodded and grinned. "Oh yes. I know. You're going to have a lot of fun. If you don't you're a dickhead."

"Tell me," I said.

Annabel shook her head and mimed a zip action across her mouth. "Nuh-uh, she'd kill me."

I shrugged, giving up when Annabel nodded towards the car, my mother inside behind the wheel.

I told Annabel I'd see her on Sunday. She waggled her fingers and turned away, laughing as she skipped back into the house.

"She's looking forward to playing house with your father," my mother said as she fired up the Golf. "His weekend wife."

I felt a quick prick of jealousy at the thought of my dad with unrestrained access to Annabel's tight body, but a glance at my mother made it all better, especially when I saw the hem of her yellow dress high on her thighs. It was fair do's: I couldn't let those corrosive feelings get to me, after all, I was going to be fucking his wife, I could allow him time with my sister.

"You'll see," my mother said when I asked how long it would take to get where we were going.

I held the questions in, worried I'd piss her off and ruin the start of what I hoped was going to be a very sexy adventure.

My mother smiled at me when I reached across and put my hand on her thigh.

"You'll put me off," she said, giggling when I slid the hand higher. "I don't want to crash. It'd be so awkward if I did and the ambulance crew found me with my skirt around my waist."

Desire for my mother ballooned within when I changed the angle of attack and I pulled the scooped neck of her dress away from her body so I could steal a look at her breasts.

"Leave the girls alone," my mother chided. "I told you, I don't want to end up in a ditch at the side of the road. "Anyway, it's not far," she added. "Hold your horses. Wait 'til we get there."

We left the estate and turned onto the Parkway, no clear clue as to the mystery destination for four miles or so.

"This is the way to Carol's," I said when my mother turned off at the sliproad and took the three o'clock position off the roundabout.

"So it is," my mother said, adding a sarcastic: "Aren't you a clever boy?"

I shut up and let her drive, familiar landmarks flashing past the passenger window.

"It is Carol's," I said when my mother indicated left and we pulled into the long drive.

"It is," my mother confirmed.

"But why are we here? Is she away or something? Are we using the cottage?"

"She's not away," my mother said, confusing me.

"I don't get it," I said.

"Oh, just think about it, darling," my mother drawled.

She was saying it as gravel crunched under the tyres, the Golf slowing to a halt in front of the gingerbread house where my mother had lived with her sister and widower father for the first twenty years of her life.

I still hadn't figured it out when my Aunt Carol opened the old blue door and stepped out onto the porch, her son - my cousin - Jake behind her.

12