"Pornography," My Mother Said Pt. 04

Story Info
It all gets messy.
8.2k words
4.69
55.8k
76
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fourth part to the series, again unchecked and unedited so there will be typos, etc. Hope any errors in the text aren't too off-putting.

Voting and comments are disabled on this one. Anon is too tedious to be bothered with and this is supposed to be fun.

Thanks for reading.

GA - Cambridgeshire UK - 27 March 21

There's a year between my mum and her sister Carol. My aunt is the younger. She resembles my mother in looks but isn't as curvy. She's more sporty and an inch taller. She styles her short and shaggy. Not quite punk but it's short at the nape of her neck, longer and messy on top with a fringe above her blue eyes. Carol colours her hair, as does my mother, but instead of blonde, my aunt's is chocolate-brown with purple tips. That hair gives her a youthful look, plus she's lively and pretty, wears her hemlines short, is never slow to laugh, and is fun to be around. She's generous at birthdays and Christmas. She's divorced, wealthy in a vague, ambiguous way I'm not familiar with. She lives in the cottage with Jake, having bought my mother's share when my grandfather passed.

My aunt and cousin were out on the porch, Carol in a light-blue dress, hem at a very flattering point on her thighs while Jake was wearing faded jeans and a navy-blue tee-shirt with some gothic symbol scrawled across its front.

The proverbial penny dropped with a clatter like a dustbin lid onto concrete as my mother took the three stone steps which took her onto the porch. She kissed Aunt Carol's cheeks in the European style, the kisses reciprocated before my mother moved to Jake. I was still in the car, watching and wondering why we were there when the epiphany happened.

"No ... No-fucking way," I gasped, visceral excitement squeezing my guts.

Like the previous Saturday when it all began for me, my dick was ahead of my brain. Inside my head I was still processing the scene while my cock was already hard for my aunt, and I was still sitting in the car gawking when Aunt Carol set her attention on me.

My aunt smiled and beckoned me out of the car. I saw my mother and Jake embrace. They exchanged a chaste and proper kiss, chatting as they went into the cottage. Carol encouraged me with another wave of her arm. "Come on," she mouthed.

I felt my hands and legs tremble as I got out of the car. Carol was on the porch, hands on her hips, her face all about wry amusement as she grinned at me.

"Well," my aunt said through that grin, "haven't you been a naughty boy."

I was back at square one; do not pass go, do not collect £200. All the confidence I'd built over the past few day collapsed like Aunt Carol had poked the wrong brick in a game of Jenga. The fire was in my face and I couldn't meet her eyes.

"Aw, don't look so glum," Aunt Carol said. "I'll soon make you feel better."

Arousal gripped me again, the heavy drag of desire and need at my core. I lifted my eyes and saw my aunt smiling at me, empathy in her expression by then. My eyes ran over her body, pausing at her legs, their aesthetic appeal enhanced because she was wearing heels and the tension on her calves was pleasing to me. Then, in a odd moment of deja-vu for me, she crinkled her nose and held her lower lip between her teeth, the exact same mannerism my mother had shown me several times before.

With the excitement surging through me I was suddenly hot for my aunt. Desire ballooned and experienced a quick fantasy-reel of Aunt Carol standing at the kitchen counter, naked except for the heels, hips angled so she could make herself accessible to my cock. I'd fucked my mother that way, Annabel, too. Now, with the hope of it swirling within, I was inclined to believe I might be about to know my mother's beautiful, sexy sister in the same way.

It was going through my head while I stood close to the bottom-most step of the three leading up to the porch, to where my aunt waited with that smile decorating her face.

The heat as still in my cheeks as I asked: "You know about...?"

A laugh tinkled from Carol. "Nathan, of course," she said. "We're sisters. We speak everyday."

I took it in, not as surprised or shocked as I'd been with my mother. Then it occurred to me to ask: "What about Jake?"

The teasing was back in her eyes when she said: "What about him?"

Aunt Carol paused, grinning as I tried to form the right phrasing for my next question. I was getting there but my brain wasn't working fast enough to counter the new surprise.

She said: "Do you mean sex?"

I felt another tightening in the pit of my stomach at Aunt Carol's first direct reference to incest.

I nodded. "Uh-huh."

"Yes," Aunt Carol said, suddenly serious. "Him and your mother, me and your father..."

It surprised me to feel the rush of anger in with the usual jealousy at the mention of my dad.

Aunt carol nodded, a puzzled frown corrugating her flawless brow when I asked: "You and my father?"

"Yes, Nathan," she said, wary in tone.

Then I spat: "What about Bella? Is Jake fucking my sister?"

Concern flashed across Aunt Carol's face. The cottage was some way from the road, and while the nearest neighbour was at least a hundred yards away, we were outdoors. Plus, I'd blurted it out with some volume and force.

"Actually, no," Aunt Carol said as she glanced towards the high hedge at the side of the cottage. "Listen, come in. I'm not sure why you're upset but do come inside and we'll talk about it."

The anger left me, a strange mix of guilt and shame rushing in to fill the void.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

It had pissed me off to know there were such huge, clandestine undercurrents in the family. It felt like deceit to me, but it did give me a sense of relief to know Jake and Annabel hadn't been intimate.

My aunt coaxed me up the stairs with her outstretched fingers.

I went, the ire fully dissolving when she pulled me in for a hug, her scent and the heat coming off her body, along with the shape of her under my hands during the embrace trumping the corrosive emotion.

Aunt Carol reminded me why my dick as hard as she murmured: "Jake's not fucking your sister. He fucks me and your mother, and now I've got you to play with as well."

She ducked away when, with the heat on me, I moved to kiss her mouth. I was impatient for the sex, desire making me bold and clumsy.

"Not here," Aunt Carol cautioned. "Let's go inside. I fancy a drop of wine in the back garden. It's a wonderful evening."

Gripped by urgent need, I groaned: "Aunt Carol, I don't want to wait."

She stepped back a pace and grinned at me. "Oh, be patient. It'll happen soon enough. Just let me savour the moment."

I was close to choking on the ark carnal urges swelling within when my aunt moved in close and whispered: "I'm soaking wet for you. I've been climbing the fucking walls all day thinking about all the fun we're going to have."

I gasped, pre-cum a dribble into my underwear after she said it.

"So, let's go. Let's have a nice little drink."

My aunt's high heels pecked at the porch as she went back into the cottage. I watched her swaying rump as she went, hem flicking to show flashes of her smooth thighs.

"I'm gonna fuck Aunt Carol," I muttered like I was checking it wasn't a dream.

I stayed on the porch for a few seconds. Then I heard my aunt call out: "You need to shut the car door!"

I muttered a curse and went back to the Golf, closing the door I'd left open. I couldn't lock it because my mother had the key. Not that it mattered, I reasoned. The car was safe enough on the drive outside the cottage.

A moment later I was up the steps and inside the cottage. I shut the front door, anxious anticipation churning inside me as I thought about facing my cousin. The family dynamic had shifted with seismic disruptions for me. I was still making sense of how things had altered in my immediate family: my mother's decloaking into a sex-crazed, potty-mouth MILF for one, now I had to expand my analysis to encompass my aunt and my cousin. I got on with Jake well enough, but that was before. It would be a major adjustment to accept he was also fucking my mother.

"Where are they?"

My aunt turned when I asked. We were in the kitchen at the back of the cottage, the bifold doors open onto the lush expanse of lawn.

She said: "Not a clue. Just keeping out of our way."

The dark jealousy bubbled as I asked: "Having sex?"

Aunt Carol pulled a face as she gave a half-shrug. "Maybe," she said. "Or they could just be talking. Maybe watching telly in Jake's room?"

"Telly?"

My aunt chuckled and rolled her eyes. She has a bottle of wine in one hand, about to pour when I'd walked in and asked the question.

"Yes, telly," she said. "It isn't one big orgy. We're not at it twenty-four seven."

Aunt Carol chuckled again, turning away to pour her wine.

"Help yourself to anything," she called to me. "There's Coke in the fridge, beer too if you've got a taste for it yet."

I took a small bottle of Peroni from the bottom shelf of the fridge, knocking the top off with the opener I found in a drawer before I followed my aunt into the garden where she settled with a satisfied sigh into an aluminium chair. I did the same, sitting across the glass-topped table from Carol, shade umbrella above us, at least three inches of expensive cushion under my bottom.

It was silent between us for a short time while my aunt sipped wine and I wondered what the hell to say.

Then: "So, tell me, how do you feel?"

I hesitated, unsure. "About everything? My mum? What happened?"

"Of course," Aunt Carol said as she crossed her legs.

The table obscured my view, but I could still see enough of my aunt's legs to distract me for a couple of seconds.

I brought my focus up to Aunt carol's smirk when I heard her ask: "You looking at my legs?"

"Sorry," I mumbled, embarrassed because she'd caught me.

"Oh, don't be sorry. I shaved them especially for you. In fact, everything is for you. The shoes, the dress. Your mother told me you went wild for her in her stockings and shoes."

Lust surged when my head filled with memories of my mother in her deshabille, large breasts cantilevered over her bra, the tuft of what remained of her pubic bush like a wisp of smoke at the apex of her slit.

My cock pulsed as my aunt asked: "So, what do you think? Am I pretty enough? Am I sexy enough for you? I'm not as slim as your sister and I don't have those big boobs like your mother likes to show off; but I like to think I've got my own little style going on."

I had to put the bottle down to hide the tremor in my hands as I looked at my aunt.

"You're lovely," I said on a half-gasp.

"Mm, keep talking. Tell me more." Aunt Carol grinned and sipped at her wine, eyes feline as she looked at me over the rim.

"I ... I really like your legs," I managed to stutter.

"I'll show you all the way up," Aunt Carol teased. "I'm naked under this dress. In fact, there's probably a wet patch right where I'm sitting. I told you, I'm soaking. But I thought you might like me without knickers," she finished.

I'd thought my mother was one-of-a-kind and that they'd broken the mould. But, out there in the back garden, it was starting to dawn that her sister might be cut from the same cloth.

"Aunt Carol," I gasped, jaw slack.

My aunt pouted with faux contrition while saying: "Too much?"

"No," I croaked, shifting position because my hard-on was scrunched inside my jeans.

"Ooh, goody," Aunt Carol said with a grin. "I know I'm teasing you, Nathan. I'm just enjoying myself. I'm so looking forward to being with you ... You know, fucking," she added, crinkling her nose again.

"I want to fuck you," I said as the bestial part of me came out of its cave.

"That's a good boy. That's what I want to hear."

"You're hot. You're sexy," I said as I leaned forward in my seat.

"Hotter than your mother?"

Aunt Carol smirked and then held up a hand, palm out.

"Sorry," she said. "Unfair question. Don't answer that, Nathan."

"Different," I said.

My aunt nodded again, pulling a face like it was an acceptable compromise from me.

"So," she said, reclining slightly, hem riding higher on her thighs while she sipped wine. "I expect you've got some questions?"

Her shift in demeanour cooled my ardour a little. I glanced at her kegs and then looked at her face.

"Like how it all started," my aunt continued. "I know your mum's not enlightened you about our history. I expect you'd be curious?"

"No," I said, curiosity rising. "I don't know anything much."

"Think you can handle it? If I told you. It's very, very naughty."

It was disconcerting to hear my aunt say it and I wasn't sure. I pondered and, hesitant, said: "I don't know. Maybe. I hope so."

My aunt looked at me for a few seconds. I felt the het of her stare like she was assessing me.

"I fucked my father," she said, blunt and very to-the-point.

It took a little time for it to sink in.

Aunt Carol gave me as long as I needed, prompted to speak when I eventually managed to say: "Uh-huh, okay..."

"You know our mother died during her labour with me...?"

I nodded, it was family history.

"Well, I was always very curious, precocious even. I caught my father masturbating. He didn't see me at first. I watched and it made me instantly wet. I've always been quick to get turned on, but, well, watching my own father do that..."

Resurgent lust bubbled inside me. I knew how that felt; I knew how desire could overwhelm a person to the point they'd fuck a family member.

"I know," I said, gurgling it out.

"Mm, yes, I suppose you do," Aunt Carol said as her eyes narrowed. She looked at me with feral intent, almost like she was about to pounce and devour me whole. "So, well," she went on, "of course he saw me watching and it was mayhem. It's a longer story than this version I'm giving you, but I seduced him in the end."

My aunt let all that news percolate through. She shifted position, uncrossing and recrossing her legs, the action deliberate as the hem rode almost as far as to show her pussy.

She sipped wine, smirking when she dropped another bomb on me.

"I got your mother involved as well," Aunt Carol said through the smirk.

I should have figured that out but was so busy processing my aunt's incest with her own father I didn't make that connection at first.

"I tried being married but it didn't suit me," Aunt Carol was saying. "I've had other men since, but it's been mostly your dad over the years. He's good, built like a bull and he fucks like a machine ... I just find he lacks finesse. He's not subtle. Not gentle. Thing is, Jake's been wonderful. I trained him you see. For me, my son is the perfect lover. He's young and has amazing stamina..."

Aunt Carol paused and fixed me with a sly grin.

Then she added: "I suppose you're the same. I think your mother mentioned something about you keeping it hard..."

Confused by the speed of it all I could only gawk at my aunt while breathing her name.

She chuckled, the sound dark and rich and delighted, like she was pleased with the effect she had on me.

"Come here," Aunt Carol said on her smirk.

Then she brought another gasp from me after she put the glass onto the table and she leaned back in the chair to spread her kegs, lifting her dress as she did.

She murmured: "What about a kiss for me? You can touch me here as well. See for yourself how wet I am. How ready I am for you."

I was numb as I put the bottle down and got to my feet. I went to my aunt without truly knowing what I was doing.

Sensation and clarity returned in a rush when, after she directed me to stand to one side and three-parts of the way behind her, my aunt reached up and led me down for the kiss. As I curled in low, my hand went down to where my fingers encountered her smooth, hairless vulva.

Just before our lips touched and our tongues began the quick, urgent slither and slide, my aunt murmured: "It's that way for you. I shaved it today."

Another difference between my aunt and my mother was Carol's labia weren't as large or as loose. While I found my mother to be tight inside, as she'd told me right at the start when I'd first set eyes on her ungainly folds, the lips at her entrance were a lot larger and more confusing than the delicate petals I was touching on that Friday late afternoon.

And my aunt was bald down there. Just like my sister.

"Mm-hmm, just the clit for now," Aunt Carol sighed during a quick pause in the kissing. "And my tits. Be firm with my breasts."

As Aunt Carol shifted her rump and she moved forward to bring her back away from the chair, I pulled her dress high over her brisket to expose her boobs. We continued to kiss, me in that almost upside-down way as she moved, understanding seeping through about what she wanted me to do.

When I carefully eased the dress over Aunt Carol's head, I asked, "Won't someone see?"

"The garden isn't overlooked," Aunt Carol told me. "We'll only be seen if someone actually climbs the fence..."

Then she paused and chuckled and scooped her breasts in her palms, teasing the teats with her thumbs.

"Or if your mother and my son look out of a window," Aunt Carol finished.

We kissed some more, my hands and fingers exploring the silky texture of her skin, the flesh and muscles beneath firm yet pliant. Then, with the need ballooning inside me, I moved around in front of my aunt, eyes on her body while she watched me with lupine intent in her eyes. She caressed her own body, a hand staying at her breast while the other went to her vulva.

She sighed and shut her eyes for a second or two, like she was savouring the moment of being naked outdoors, eking out the teasing pleasure of our foreplay before we committed the sin.

It was a sin I was growing accustomed to. Having known my mother and sister in the incestuous way, sex with my aunt suddenly felt like the natural extension.

Aunt Carol closed her eyes, sighed, slowly opened her legs, and splayed her folds to expose her glistening desire.

"Be a good nephew and give that a lick. My clit. Just the bean. Tease it. Make me beg for it."

I pawed the front of my jeans, squeezing my cock after she said it.

"Hurry, I'm getting so-fucking-randy," my aunt said through an impatient growl. Her eyes flashed fire, fingers stirring her vulva, breasts jiggling with the action.

I saw the rings she wore glint and shine, a delicate gold thread of a necklace at her throat, a gold pendant at the hollow of her throat.

"Lick it and then take your clothes off," Aunt Carol gasped.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," I said on a moan, still squeezing my dick.

I was taking all of her in through my eyes, thrilled by the contrast in skin tone where, what must have been a very skimpy bikini, had covered her body. I looked at her hair and her face, spotting the resemblance to my mother again. I could also see something of my sister in Aunt carol's features, but then I was taking in her rounded breasts, vaguely wondering about how she and my mother could so physically different while being so similar at the same time. I saw my aunt's soft tummy, her bald mound a little lower. I squeezed and groaned at the sight of her smooth, lean, thighs, her legs tanned all the way down to the shoes.

"God, you mean it, don't you," Aunt Carol murmured, my focus on her face again. She gave me another hungry, glassy-eyed look, fingers at her sex. "I can tell you mean what you say."

"It's true," I said, thrilled and awed. "You're beautiful. So's my mum."

"And your sweet, darling sister," Aunt Carol said, mischief in her expression. "She tastes sweet, doesn't she Nathan? That wet little quim..."

Understanding brought a gasp from me. Then, gawking at my aunt, I said: "You and Annabel...?"

My aunt smirked but didn't reply with words. She teased me with her expression, legs going wider in lewd, obvious invitation.