"Pornography," My Mother Said Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't love," I said, the nastiness of what she'd said about taking Jake without a condom working inside me. "This is the sex."

"Love me tomorrow," my mother groaned back as she shunted her hips. Her big tits shivered and rolled, her hand at her clit. Then she added, "Your aunty tonight, your mummy tomorrow. Love us both, darling."

I sobbed out I loved her and then went at her hard and fast, my aunt next to me taking her fucking as Jake rutted at her. Aunt Carol was gasping and moaning, kissing her son as she worked up to meet him on his downward stroke.

As it went on, my mother said: "Carol, I want your son again. Come on, let me have him before he comes in you."

My mother pushed at me so forcefully I had to roll away. Then she was tugging at Jake's shoulder, urging him to take his cock out of his mother.

I think it was close. I think Jake was about to dump his lust into my aunt when my mother managed to get him away.

"See you later. We can order a pizza or something for dinner," my mother said as she led my cousin out of the bedroom by his lust-smeared dick. On the way she laughed and slapped the dildo into swinging again, the chuckles still bubbling forth as she and Jake left.

"So, it's just us again," Aunt Carol murmured when my mother shut the door on their way out.

Stunned, I asked: "Did that really just happen?"

My aunt blurted a laugh. "Oh yes," she said. "You just had a foursome with me and your mother and my son."

"Fucking hell," I breathed, not truly believing.

"Mm, poor Nathan," my aunt said through a moue of amusement. "Too many surprises in too short a time?"

"A few, yeah," I said.

"Well, come and cuddle up with me. Put it back in. Let's be nice and slow with each other. Take your time. We've got the whole weekend."

As I moved in close, my aunt shifted onto her back, thighs wide while she invited me into the embrace with outstretched arms.

I was back inside her a second later, kissing her mouth, her molten embrace squeezing my dick as her arms went around me.

That was how we stayed during the intimacy we shared. We murmured endearments, gazing at each other as we moved together like a loving honeymoon couple.

"I love the way you can be so sweet and tender," Aunt Carol breathed as the tingles started work through my cock. "You've got a cock like your father's but you're already way past him with the way you use it. I hoped you'd be a kind, considerate lover. You've always been a lovely boy ... And now you're a lovely young man. God, don't ever change, Nathan," Aunt Carol sighed with tenderness in her expression. "Don't ever get hard in your soul."

"My mum told me about love," I said, feeling the emotion for my aunt. "She said she loves me and my dad but they're different sort of love."

Aunt Carol was barely moving as we spoke. She was staring at me, her hips working just enough to keep the friction between us.

"I know what your mum means," Aunt Carol murmured. "It gets complicated. Love and sex ... Sex and love. It was the same for me with my father. I love Jake because he's my son. That's fierce, protective. Then I feel love for him when he's with me like this. I love you as well, Nathan."

"I love you," I said in reply.

"It's dangerous though," Aunt carol said.

I paused, cock halfway on its outward glide. "What do you mean?"

My aunt tucked her lower lip between her teeth and shook her head, anxiety in her eyes. "Nothing," she told me.

"No, please, what do you mean?"

Aunt Carol sighed and closed her eyes. "Well, we can't fall in love," she said after a couple of seconds. "We can do this," she added, eyes open, her gaze set on me. "The sex and everything. But, well, we can't let it go too far, There's no way anything like a real relationship can ever happen between any of us. Me and Jake, you and your sister ... Me and you ... We can't ever get married. You and Annabel couldn't have children together. It can only ever be what it is. Don't go falling in love. Romantic love, that's what I mean."

I understood what she was saying, but asked: "But is all right to say I love you?"

"Mm, yes, of course. It's lovely hearing you say it. I just wanted to be clear, that's all."

I kissed my aunt and started to work harder at her body. I was close to my climax, ready to bathe her cervix with whatever fluid I had left inside me after squirting the first into her mouth, over her face, and into her hair. As I went, my aunt went with me, moving while using her muscles around my girth to milk me dry.

"Aunt Carol, I'm coming," I said on a groan.

"Yes, you are," Aunt Carol grunted as she sent me over the edge.