"Pornography," My Mother Said Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh, fuck," my mother moaned a second before she noticed my dick. "Oh, God, Nathan," she gasped, "let mummy suck that big-fucking-thing."

"Don't come in her mouth," my aunt warned from her couch.

We spent some time lost in the feelings, my mother fucking onto Jake's cock while she slobbered and glommed at mine. It got to where my mother was rubbing her clit, great gasps and moans bubbling forth while Jake grabbed at her body, his hands on her tits, her waist, and then her hip so he could work hard at her sex.

"Hands and knees," my mother said on a long moan. "One in my cunt, one on my mouth. I want it in doggy so you can really-fucking- fuck-me."

My mother's need was urgent as she got off Jake's cock and positioned herself on her knees, elbows on the arm of the sofa.

As I went to where I could offer my mother's mouth my cock, Aunt carol cried out with: "Don't kick that glass over, Nathan!"

I glanced down and saw the glass of wine my mother had put down onto the floor. I picked it up and moved it away, then got back to where my mother could suck at my dick.

"Spitroast," my cousin grinned when I looked at him. Jake was inside my mother, holding her hips as he started to move, the action setting my mother's big tits swinging and swaying.

"Fuck her," I growled.

"I wanna fuck your sister," Jake said.

"We'll do this with her as well," I said.

Jake grinned at me, hips working as he went at my mother. He said: "We'll do this with all of them."

I moaned because it was a hot idea and because my mother was licking my swollen dome, her tongue quick and slippery as she sucked up the pre-cum.

I saw my aunt had her underwear off, dress up to her waist, pussy a scarlet, glistening gape while she held herself splayed, her bean between the scissors of her middle- and third-fingers as she worked at it.

She caught me looking, smiling while flaunting her core. "Later, you're gonna lick this," Aunt Carol gasped. "Seeing you three together is making me so-fucking-needy."

Which is when my cousin's cock slipped from my mother.

"I wanna lick it now," Jake said, halfway across the divide between the sofas.

My mother groaned and slid a hand under her body, her fingers at her sex as she looked up at me. "Get on this fucking settee," she snarled, hot-eyed and urgent.

I thought she was going to spoon back against me like she had with Jake. I was on my side, as far back on the couch as I could get, cock in my hand so I could aim at her pussy when she lay in front of me, her knees together, rump angled to me.

"Nuh-uh," my mother said when I nudged the bulb at the mollusc of her pussy. "Not there."

Confused, I didn't know what she meant until, after she smeared her own essence back there, my mother craned around to look into my eyes, expression intent, buttocks splayed to expose the dark smudge of her rectum and the loose-lipped gape of her pussy.

"I told you you could have my arse," my mother said as she reached over her hip for my cock. "There it is," she added, arching so she could shove her rump a me, pelvis angled.

My mother slid my cock between her buttocks and painted her sphincter with the pre-cum and saliva coating the dome, gasping as she held the bulb close to her body.

"Gently," she signed, poised to take my size into her rectum. "Let me get used to that thing. It's a bit-fucking big to be in my arse; I don't want you to hurt me."

"Mum," I gurgled, shocked yet thrilled.

"Mm-hmm, nice and slow, darling. Let me take it in. Let me control it."

I gasped when I felt the natural resistance of my mother's rectum reluctance to allow the invader into that taboo place in her body. She grunted and muttered swear words, pressure against my cockhead as she eased herself back.

"Ooh, oh fuck," I heard her squeak at the same moment that ring of muscle succumbed. "There it is. Right there. Uh-huh, mummy can feel your big cock."

I let out a gasp of my own when I experienced the strange glide of my cock slipping into my mother's anus. I held her waist, vaguely aware I couldn't let it all go and allow the instinctive urge to fuck at her to overwhelm me. I knew where I was, conscious of my size and the potential to damage my mother, I sucked in air and let her slowly accept all I had.

"Uh-huh, there," my mother said, the words thick and curdled when my tummy met her rounded buttocks. "That's all of it. Oh fuck, your cock's all the way in."

I paused, love for my mother a burst of heat as I held her waist and nuzzled in to kiss the nape of her neck while her head lolled loose.

"I love you," I whispered.

As I said it, I heard my aunt say: "No, Jake, you can't. I don't want to fuck. I'm sore, sweetheart. Just lick me. That's all I need just now."

"Mm-hmm, love mummy's bottom," my mother cooed to me, somehow managing to crane her neck so she could look at me. "My dirty-hole," added my mother through her grin. "My big boy's inside my arse and I love it."

I held her hip and eased my length out, leaving the tip wedged in her arsehole for a moment before I slid back in.

"Uh-huh," my mother gasped, shoving her bottom at me. "Fuck it slow. Don't hurt me, Nathan."

I gulped and looked across to where my aunt was staring at me. Jake was on his knees, face between his mother's thighs, oblivious to what was going on between me and my mother.

"Oh fuck, Jemma," Aunt Carol groaned. "I don't-fucking-believe it."

Like she was taunting her sister, my mother wriggled around, keeping my size in her rectum while she lifted her uppermost leg and eased it back over my thigh. I could imagine the view my aunt must have had: her sister with my cock stretching the sphincter, the pink gape of the pussy exposed when my mother spread herself wide with the tips of her fingers.

Then my mother gurgled, "Can you see that, Carol? Can you see where he is?" To Jake my mother added: "Jake, baby, leave your mother alone. Come and fuck me in front."

I was gliding the shaft in-and-out of my mother's anus as Jake's head swivelled around. I saw his face shift from curiosity to wonder and awe when he focused on where my mother's body was accepting my girth.

After a few seconds in which my cousin took it all in, as he came back to our sofa, cock waggling, my mother groaned: "Uh-huh, fuck Aunty Jemma in the front while Nathan uses my arse."

It all went a bit crazy for me just after that. I felt the sofa give as Jake climbed aboard, my mother's weight pressing on me as she moved to offer her pussy to Jake.

"Oh God, fuck, I'm so full of cock," my mother moaned, crude, with me trapped under the combined weight of her and her nephew.

"Aunt Jemma," I heard Jake moan.

He was starting to fuck at my mother, the weird friction between us as the keel of his cock moved against mine, the membrane of my mother's flesh separating us. As Jake worked hard at my mother from the front, I did my best to thrust deeper into her rectum, desperate for the delicious sensations I'd felt from her dark tunnel embracing my cock.

"Uh, boys, fuck me, just fuck me," my mother gasped.

From the other couch, I heard my aunt say: "Jesus Christ, Jemma. You greedy-fucking-bitch."

By then my mother was gasping and moaning, her fleshy hips between my hands as I tried to lift some of the bulk. I needed to rut, the urge instinctive, the thrill of being deep in my mother's rectum rushing through me.

She went crazy, babbling about how it felt to have two cocks inside her at the same time while Jake was moaning and thrusting and making a fuss.

I wasn't sure how long it went on that way as I tried to make the best of it, my cock inside my mother as far as it could go until Jake grunted he was at his peak.

"Uh, Aunt Jemma, I'm coming," Jake said through the grunt.

Then he went in deep for three or four lunges, pausing at the bottom of each thrust as, I assumed, he emptied himself into my mother.

In a weird moment reminiscent of when my mother had first teased a climax from me in our own living room at home, I heard my aunt cry out a warning about spunk on the sofa.

Aunt Carol yelped: "Jemma, don't let it come out! Use your dress!"

At the same time, I was making noises about feeling squashed beneath my mother and cousin. "Get the fuck off me," I gasped.

"I'm not ruining this dress," my mother croaked in reply to her sister while heaving at Jake to lift his bulk off her body. "Jake, get off," she said with a grunt. "Nathan's down there."

The relief was instant when my cousin rolled off, landing in a sprawl on the carpet in front of the sofa.

"Fuck, I'm brimming with spunk," my mother said while rolling onto her side so my dick slipped free.

I was sucking in air, stunned by what I'd experienced as my mother, with her dress around her waist, a hand between her lags, staggered on her high heels out of the room.

My mother's shoes pecked at the wood flooring as she went to the small cloakroom just inside the front door and, when I looked at my aunt, I saw she was strumming her clit, body convulsing as her own orgasm took her.

Aunt Carol came, eyes half-closed as she stared at me with a vague expression which told me she wasn't actually seeing me.

Then, as Jake got to his feet and Aunt Carol's orgasm tapered, her eyes cleared. She said: "Go and wash your cock. I mean, it's been in her bottom. Don't you dare stay on my settee. Bugger off and get it washed."

I went, cock waving around, my mother on the toilet when I entered the cloakroom.

"I need to wash my dick," I said. "Aunt Carol told me."

My mother didn't respond with words. She just nodded and, with her devilish smirk on the face, opened her legs so I could where she was pissing her thick stream into the bowl.

Desire surged as I watched the lewd display, my hand on my cock as I stroked it fully erect.

My mother chuckled when I leaned in and kissed her mouth, her face uptilted as she watched my reaction.

The kiss broke and she muttered: "Mm, fucking mummy's arsehole and watching her piss. You're a naughty one, aren't you my darling."

"It's you," I said on a groan. "You do it to me."

"Kiss me again and then wash your cock. Don't come," my mother warned, gently slapping my wrist. "I think your aunt has plans for you. Don't spunk and ruin it for her."

I told her to stop when she smacked my wrist again, but I still let go of my cock.

My mother pulled some toilet tissue from the roll and dabbed at her pussy, dropping the wad into the piss-water before she stood up and, to my disappointment, pulled the dress down to cover herself. Then she packed her big tits away, flushing the loo before she pushed past me to get to the sink.

"Wash your cock," my mother drawled through her smirk.

She pecked a kiss at my cheek and left, chuckling as she went, heels peck-pecking the flooring outside the cloakroom.

I cleaned myself, washing with soap and water before I dried my cock on the same hand-towel my mother had used.

My mother, aunt, and Nathan had dressed by the time I returned to the living room, with the scene oddly normal except that I was naked. Someone had drawn the curtains closed, my mother was on the same sofa, Aunt Carol on hers while Nathan was standing somewhere between them. My mother's shoes were on the floor, her hair a little dishevelled, make-up mostly kissed away.

Nathan said: "I think I'm off to bed. I'm kinda knackered."

My mother chuckled and said: "You go up. I'll be there in a bit."

Nathan kissed his mother goodnight, a chaste, filial peck at her cheek before he went to his aunt and thrust his tongue into her mouth.

"Sit down next to me," Aunt Carol said as her sister and son snogged.

I sat and my cousin moved away from my mother. He waved a hand at me. "Later, Nathe," he said.

Jake left after I bid him goodnight, which left me alone with my mother and aunt, both of them looking at me.

"Well, what an adventure," Aunt Carol said.

My mother agreed, nodding to Carol before she looked at me and said: "So, how about you get us some drinks? I need a fresh glass. That wine will be warm by now."

"Bit like your bum, I expect," Aunt Carol put in with a wry smirk. "Does it burn when you get it that way?"

My mother shrugged. "It just feels strange," she said. "But Nathan was gentle. It was a bit uncomfortable going in at first, but I soon got used to it."

"So I saw," Aunt Carol drawled.

My mother chuckled and said: "I could use that wine now, darling."

I left them to it as I fulfilled my mother's request. I heard the muted hum of their voices, punctuated by an occasional burst of laughter. I poured two fresh glasses of wine and drank a pint of water before I picked another bottle of beer from the fridge.

Then I spent an hour with my aunt and my mother, mostly listening as they reminisced about their sexual adventures. At first my mother started off a little hesitant, like she was shy to reveal so much debauched intimacy to me. But, after downing the wine, and where I'd poured her another, she was letting all the sordid familial secrets issue forth. I heard about how Aunt carol had slowly seduced her father, the story coming from her in a way which made my cock hard.

"He told me he felt so guilty for letting it happen," Aunt carol said, expression wistful and distant.

"He didn't stand a chance," my mother put in with a snigger.

My aunt rolled her eyes. "No," she said, "not a snowball's chance in hell. "I couldn't get that big cock out of my mind after I saw it. The way he was wanking..."

"I remember how I felt when you told me what was going on," my mother said.

"Your face, God..."

"I was shocked! I mean, you and our father? I was only eighteen."

"You were keen enough to give him a go yourself."

My mother laughed and threw a look my way. "Hu, yes, I suppose I was. I think we're alike in that way."

My aunt frowned and said: "What do you mean?"

"Sort of obsessive," my mother said.

Aunt Carol grinned. "When it comes to cocks."

My mother shocked me by saying: "My wedding night..."

When I heard it, I blurted: "What happened!"

It was silence for a couple of seconds while the sisters exchanged a look.

"Uhm..." my mother said.

Aunt Carol sighed and grimaced. Then she said: "It was a bit of a wild time. Your mum and dad, me and our father..."

"You're kidding," I said, gawking at my mother.

She pulled a face, cheeks showing heat. "No, she's not," she said.

"You look a bit awkward there, Nathan," my aunt said. "It's hard, isn't it?"

There was a catch in my aunt's tone when she said it and I noticed her throw a look to my mother.

My mother's cheeks were on fire when my aunt asked: "You want to show him?"

"Show him what?"

"Double trouble."

I didn't know what they meant but I liked the sound of it, especially when my mother's eyes lit up with enthusiasm. It was obviously a private joke they shared.

"He'll come," my mother said.

"All right," Aunt Carol replied.

"But won't that be it for the night? I mean, he can come and come but even he's got to be drained eventually."

"I got a bit too worked up on that rubber cock. I'm not going to take any more tonight."

My mother looked at me with her bottom lip held between her teeth, the look all about mischief. To her sister she said: "I got most of Jake's cum out..."

"Who said anything about him doing it in you? You've had him all week. You're going to get him tomorrow. Maybe I want his spunk."

My mother shrugged and waved a hand in a 'whatever' gesture. She said: "Double trouble and we'll see what happens?"

My aunt laughed and moved in to squeeze my cock.

Soon after that I was naked again, my aunt sucking my cock while my mother peeled off the dress. They sucked me between them, passing my cock bac-and-forth, chuckling together while they teased me by kissing, my mother's stare holding my gaze while her tongue slithered and danced with my aunt's.

"Just a few pumps," my mother said as she straddled my thighs.

"I just knew you'd fuck him," Aunt Carol said.

My mother held my cock and then sank down, moaning as her slick pussy took my whole length. She was wet with desire and whatever was left of Jake's semen she'd taken, her buttocks slap-thwacking against me while she fucked me in the reverse cowgirl position.

As my mother bounced on my dick, my aunt knelt on the sofa, also naked, her tongue in my mouth for a few exciting moments before she broke away and went to kiss her sister.

"Suck my tits," I heard Aunt Carol mutter.

"Ooh, as ling as you suck mine," my mother replied.

I held my mother's waist, her buttocks flattening out on each meaty slap on her downward drop.

"You said just a few pumps," my aunt put in.

"I want my son's spunk," my mother replied.

"Bitch," my aunt said, spitting it out.

My mother laughed and rolled off my cock. "All right, you suck him," she said.

My aunt got to it, sucking my dick while she rubbed at her clit, my mother standing while she sawed a hand trough her vulva, watching her sister go at my cock, something hungry and feral in her eyes.

When she saw me looking at her, my mother asked: "Uh-huh, you like double trouble?"

"Oh, mum," I gasped.

"Christmas is going to be wild this year," my mother said.

Then she got down alongside her sister and took control of my cock.

"Let's just suck it until he comes," my mother suggested.

My aunt sniggered and moved up to kiss my mouth. Hen she held my attention as she asked: "How does that sound?"

"I just want you both," I gasped.

Then my aunt laughed and joined my mother while they slobbered and licked and swapped my dick between them, Aunt carol taking the first squirt of cum.

Aunt Carol gurgled when the surge fizzed through my cock, passing the thing to my mother who took charge immediately, gulping down all I had left.

It was the third time I'd come since we'd arrived at the cottage, the shock on me again when my mother and aunt went in together, kissing as they swapped cum, giggling and laughing as they caressed one another.

"Uh-huh," my mother said when it was over, repeating, "Christmas is going to be wild."

12