Port Marshall Academy

Story Info
Cater Mann's first day at a strange Academy.
7.2k words
4.72
12.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: I Don't Want to Be Here!

I was begrudgingly unpacking my first suitcase, looking around at my new suite with utter distain, when my mom burst through the door with a sympathetic smile. "I thought this place would be so small, but this room alone is bigger than um... remember the trailer in Texas?" she said holding a box of DVD's that I took from her arms once she was in.

"Yeah, I remember not wanting to move to Texas either," I plopped the DVD's on the school provided chest next to my TV, hoping my mom wasn't curious enough to look in it.

"Carter, I know you want to retake your senior year back in Charleston. But this school, sorry academy, is more suited to the degree you want when you go to college. Plus, your father was willing to pay for it, and I wasn't about to stop him."

"Yes, a nice, all-boys, boarding school education rather than staying with the people you've claimed to love for over eighteen years. Seems like a fair trade off to me."

"Okay, I see my sassy ways have rubbed off on you, and I gotta say, I approve."

We laughed even though my dad leaving us has be the hardest thing my mom has ever been through. And, I guess, with me being at this academy, fully funded by my father, she won't have to worry about me. She can finally focus on what's next for her.

"I don't want to be here, mom," I confessed plainly.

"I know, and I don't want you to leave. But this is best for you, the teachers are apparently, like, perfect in every sense of the word. Plus, maybe you will find yourself a nice girl in the city and finally give me some grandkids," my mom laughed jokingly.

I was going to tell her that I was gay, but my dad stole my moment and announced the divorce papers on the same dat. Then came the news about the all-boys community college, which should have excited me, but the fact that the school was two states away made me nervous; and furious at my dad.

Hours later and I was completely unpacked, standing outside with my mother in her car. "Time to go mom," I said. My body shook with the desire to hug her.

"I know, I just...nope, I'm not going to say it. I'll call you when I get back home, have fun, and learn a lot." she smiled and gave me a long hug that ended too soon. As she was driving off, she stuck her head out of the opened window. "Oh, and I was just kidding about the grandkids. Don't get pregnant, Carter!"

I chuckled and waved goodbye, eventually thinking about what was next for me here. There was a welcome assembly soon and I didn't want to go back to my dorm then have to come back outside for it. Walking around this new campus made me sad about leaving my old high school, especially now that I have to live in this school. Thankfully, I had my trusty camera, the only great gift I'd received from my dad. I took some pictures of the scenery until I found myself at the student commons.

I sat down in a semi-open corner of the large clean building It was a white and grey décor with various eateries and a store full of the school's merchandise surrounding an open lobby/sitting area. It didn't take too long before I was people watching, or in my case, stare at a shit-ton of hot guys. I took a deep breath and feel into the idea of what an all-boys school could mean for me. There were more options here than I could count, and I couldn't help but imagine all of them in the most lecherous of ways; perhaps I wouldn't even need the special DVD's that were in the case while I was here. I started to think more on my DVD's when I was shocked from my gazing by a boy who tapped my shoulder.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see if I could sit here?" he asked pointing to a seat next to me.

"Oh, sure," I said not really minding the interruption.

"Thanks, so if you had to choose, basketball shorts or long sleeves?" he asked.

"What?"

He sat, "You think I'm here to contemplate life? No, when I find boy shopping for men, I want to be a part of it."

My eyes widened, and I turned to him with a jolt. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Your lap has exposed you," he said motioning to my very visible bulge I didn't realize I had.

I covered up and changed the conversation. "Okay, uh basketball shorts."

"Nice, leave me with the boy that wears long sleeve shirts in summer."

"It's August."

"It's summer enough."

I chuckled "I'm Carter Mann, I just came here from South Carolina," I held out my hand.

"Jack Dorne," he shook my hand. "From SC to lower Florida, how exciting."

"For me it's less exciting and more mandatory," I said. "I'm only here because my father said he would pay for my education rather than be there for my mom and me."

"Shit, that sucks. The black guy reading while walking or the twink in the cargos?"

"It really does suck; I hate being so far from my home." Part of me wanted to continue to vent but I was enjoying the distraction this sporadic game was offering. "My heart says reading boy, but my dick thinks there may be a BelAmi vibe about the twink."

"I hear you reasoning but we do need an answer, Mr. Mann."

Jack started to countdown and, nervously, I made my choice.

"Twink!" I said a bit too loud. Basketball shorts and long sleeves looked over at us and gave each other confused looks.

"So, you're gay?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, thank God. I thought that I was be the only gay guy in this place for another year."

"There's no other gay guys here?"

"None that have made themselves known to me."

"That really sucks." I look around and visualized my imaginary gangbang melting away, leaving me alone with my DVDs. "Okay, Dallas jersey or the boy that looks like a thin Josh Gad who obviously wants to fuck Dallas jersey?"

Jack smiled, and when we looked back Thin Josh Gad creeped behind Dallas and pantsed him revealing his round, hairy, ass in an amazing jockstrap. Everyone boomed in a choir of low toned laughter, as Dallas lifted his shorts again and faked a punch toward Thin Josh Gad. Jack smiled at me and pointed to what we just saw, I understood the mental message and went on with the conversation.

"Hot guys aside, I don't want to be here," I said. "I mean you are literary the only person I know in this state and meeting new people isn't really my thing, so I'm pretty much destined to have a tough time. Student worker or...the muscle-bound, god of reading, that I somehow have not notice until now?"

"I just saw him too. How long has he been there?"

"I really don't know."

"Anyway, the guys here are the same as any other and the city is full of fun things to do between classes." Jack leaned in and raised his eyebrows, "God of reading by the way," then moved back. "The movie theater's decent, there's this cool gamer bar called The Marina about 20 minutes out... other stuff. It's a couple miles drive but worth it."

"The Marina sounds promising. Not enough to change my mind and make me want to stay."

Suddenly, Dallas Jersey shoved one of the other boys he and Thin Josh Gad were talking with. Then he yelled something I couldn't understand and proceeded to take off his shorts again and threw it at the boy. Then, Dallas took off his shirt and threw it at the boy as well, he turned and walked out of the commons in nothing but sneakers and his jockstrap.

I got an instant hard-on.

"Still want to leave?" Jack joked, "or is this place...growing on you?" Jack leaned over and grabbed my bulge. "Wow nice. I require bigger so nothing will ever happen between us, but good for you."

I laughed, "Whatever, you know you want these seven inches of heaven," I stood in front of him and grabbed my package in his face.

"Oh, how many times have you used that effectively?"

"Once, his name was Paul, he was very easy." I said.

"So, you wanna go follow Dallas around?"

I held up my camera, "To take as many pictures of his ass as possible? Hell yes."

Chapter 2: Hello!

"Nice camera," Jack said as we followed the nude beauty. "Are you going into the photography course?"

"I didn't even know there was a photography class, I'm just signed up for general course studies. Man, I really need to go to that welcome assembly."

"Oh yeah, you do not want to miss that. You also don't want to miss that." Jack ran ahead, and I turned to see what was happening. Some student was laughing at Dallas so, in retaliation, Dallas took off his jockstrap and threw it at the boy.

I caught up with Jack and got amazing shots of the athlete's perfection. Thick brown hair covered his body especially on his chest and pubes and from the brown hair sprung a beautifully long dick with a nut-sack that hung even lower, I pushed my camera's zoom to the limit to get the best shots.

Dallas continued to walk through campus naked until he went into one of the dormitories. Jack and I followed him through the halls getting pictures of everyone that saw him pass. We were on the third floor of the building when Dallas froze in front of a door.

"KEYS!" Dallas screamed while he threw his hands in the air. Jack and I cracked up quietly behind the wall away from what we assumed was Dallas' room.

As we settled down, I looked around and laughed again. "Jack, you're gonna love this," I said. I then walked out and went to Dallas. "Hello, naked boy, what's up?"

"Nice try, but I've seen you and your friend following me since the commons," Dallas waited for Jack to come from behind the wall. "I don't think this 'show-them-you-don't-care-what-they-say' idea of mine is working."

"It's working for me," Jack said.

Dallas shot Jack a double take. "I forgot my keys in my shorts, now I have to go to the RA and explain this," Dallas motioned to his nakedness.

I noticed Jack's eyes stopped at his dick and nudged him. "Sorry, thankfully for you, you have a roommate, that followed you here." I held out my arms and smirked a bit.

"Please tell me it's you and not the boy who is currently jacking himself."

I looked down to Jack's crotch and he was in fact touching himself over his pants. He instantly took his hand away from his jeans showing an imprint of his member on his right leg. "Sorry," he said quickly.

"I don't think you are," Dallas replied.

"I'm really not," Jack admitted. "It's a complement, like saying that all the gym time you put is has not gone in vain, at all."

"Well, you can look all you want, but you can't touch, I'm straight."

"Awe, if that mattered, we wouldn't have followed you in the first place."

"You two want to keep flirting or do you want to get inside?" I interrupted holding the door for them.

Dallas and Jack walked in and Dallas went to his room door that was on the opposite side of a small common hallway that connected our rooms with a bathroom in-between the room's doors. "Thanks," Dallas said. "See you around I guess."

"See you around," Jack said, taking in one last leer.

Dallas glared at Jack; Jack unapologetically smiled at him while I opened the door to my room.

"Bye Dallas," I called without thinking.

"Who?" Dallas called back.

"Sorry, we saw you in the Dallas jersey and that's what we've been calling you," I explained.

"Well my name is Whitmore, not Dallas."

"Ew!" Jack commented. "But Dallas is so much better for your physique."

"But if Whitmore is your name..." I said motioning for Jack to finish the sentence.

Jack looked dejected, "I guess we'll call you your name. Just know I've grown accustom to calling you Dallas, so I may need a grace period to get it out of my system."

"Well," Dallas said. "I've never really liked Whitmore."

And with that Jack smiled and closed my door. He turned to me quickly, "Carter, we're best friends now, and I love you. But if you try and fuck Dallas, the love of my life, I will have to kill you."

"He's straight and you don't even know his last name."

"I don't care, I know the names of our three future adopted sons, and that's what matters."

I laughed "I'm probably not his type, that is not the kind of guys I attract."

"A skinny yet muscular, blond, athletic type, with a nice ass, and quote '7 inches of heaven', I feel so sorry for you." His eyes narrowed with sarcasm, then softened with a smile.

I sat on a small chair, while Jack sat on my bed. "Well, you'll be okay, from what I could see just a second ago you have a couple inches of heaven more than me, thicker too."

He blushed, "Thanks, although you should see my dad's he is huge."

"You've seen your dad naked?"

"Yeah, my dad took up a nudist lifestyle years ago. My eight brothers and I got used to seeing dad's cock at every moment."

I shook my head in disbelief, "I'm sorry, eight brothers?"

"Yeah, my parents started adopting when I was eight, after my mom found out she had cancer. She didn't want my dad and me to be alone, or something like that."

"Wow, and here all I can think is you and your brothers ever measure up?"

"After your dad pops the biggest boner you've ever seen as he sleeps through Lord of the Rings, there's no real reason for any shyness. I ended up being fifth in line."

"Oh. Completely unrelated, you think I can come visit for any holiday, long weekend, or break of any kind?"

Jack laughed and nodded his head. "You will be very well received in our California home." Jack then looked at his watch, while I pondered on the positions I would be in with his father and brothers. "Shoot, I have to go, a TA's job is never done, and you have the newcomers meeting soon"

My head shoot up as I remembered why I went to the commons. "Yes, crap, that's happening all the way across campus, I'm gonna be late!"

"You'll be fine," Jack said. "Just show them the pictures of Dallas, they'll understand."

We left my room laughing and ran into Dallas' naked body coming out of the bathroom. "Honestly, Dallas," Jake sighed. "We must continue meeting like this."

I grabbed him and shoved him out of the main door and through the hallway. "You aren't gonna make my living situation very easy, are you?"

"Eight brothers and a hung father," Jack reminded.

"All's forgiven."

Chapter 3: Inbetween

At the newcomer's assembly I was... honestly, I don't remember. I got there late but thankfully nothing started yet. Almost as soon as I was seated in the auditorium, the lights went down. Suddenly, a spotlight was put on one of the hottest men I had ever seen, and I took in every delicious portion of him.

He was exquisite; tall, extremely muscular, beautiful coffee colored skin, thick black dreads that hung behind his back, green eyes so piercing I feared for the front row, and plump light pink lips that drew my instant attention I couldn't stop watching them move.

Sadly, I wasn't paying attention enough to listen to his words. His voice was velvet smooth, and as he spoke my mind wandered to different positions, I wanted him in. It wasn't until the applause at the end of his speech that I snapped out of my imagination and asked the boy next to me who that was.

"He's Thomas Campbell," the boy said. "Dean of students. It's because of him, you're here."

"Oh, and what was his speech about?" I asked.

The boy gave me a strange look and then started to stand up. "I don't know, regular first day of school stuff." He walked past me and gave me a skink eye as he went down the row.

"Wait, where are we going right now?"

"Class if you have it... stop asking me questions he just explained!"

"Sorry to bother you... prick," I whispered once he was in the hoard of boys walking to their respective classes. As things settled, I checked my schedule. Only one class today and it wasn't until much later; World History, or as I liked to call it nap class.

...

I found my way back to my dorm and entered to find Dallas in his room, door open, still naked.

"Not that I'm complaining, but you have other clothes, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I have nowhere to go until later today, so it just seemed easier," he said.

"Right on."

His room was the same size as mine, but it was filled up with a large bed and a black leather couch right in the middle of the room. He offered me a seat on the couch, I sat and saw he was listening to music from his laptop, connected to his flat screen tv.

"So, you gay too?" he asked.

"Yep." I said stiffly.

"You wanna watch some porn?"

"What?"

"It's what I was going to do anyway, so I thought I'd invite you. It's more fun with...friends."

"I thought you were straight."

"I said that more to calm him down. I mean I am straight, never done more than jacked off with..." he paused to think. "My cousins or some friends, teammates, boys from my camp, some guys from my church outreach mission. But I've only had sex with girls, I guess I'm more in-between."

"Well, shit. If that's in-between, I'm pretty sure I qualify as straight."

"Plus, gay porn's cool, I really like ones where like a huge, bodybuilder type just gets bent over and owned by some small twink who has a dick bigger than mine." Dallas grabbed his hardening dick and laughed.

"Okay," I said sheepishly. "I'll be sure to never tell Jack any of this."

Dallas got up and started typing on the laptop. "Naw, I'm not hiding anything." He bent over right in front of me and I started drooling on my hoodie. "He was just a lot right out of the gate. I mean grabbing your crotch before you've said a word, a bit off-putting."

"In his defense you were naked."

"This is an all-male, private, community college, in probably the only patch of Florida that isn't surrounded by a cityscape—naked guys are gonna happen. I'm pretty sure the only way to not see a naked guy around here would be to sequester yourself."

I filed that information away for future usage as I took off my hoodie and put it on the floor next to me. "So, you've never done anything where you've touched a guy, or a guy has touched you or anything?"

"I mean there's been contact, just not penetration." Dallas stood up and turned to me, "You jerk with your clothes on?"

My mouth dropped, "Oh um, no." I stood up and began unbuckling my belt.

Dallas walked over to me and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. "Are you nervous?"

I stared the naked boy in his eyes. "A bit... this being an unexpected occurrence."

"Welp, guess you were lucky to get me as a roommate." He lifted my shirt off me and went back to the laptop. "Finish up, I have one of my favorite vids up."

I slipped off my pants and underwear in one motion and Dallas pressed play. He walked over to me and patted me on my shoulder. I was already rock hard, but he did seem to notice, or care.

The video started, some vintage flick about a bullied 'high school' nerd that creates a serum to make his dick big but changes his meek personality, and in doing so, now everyone just has to fuck him.

Dallas and I laughed at the porn clichés and made many comments before things got hot. The scene involved the nerd being comforted by one of his teachers and then sex ensues.

Dallas leaned over and grabbed a bottle of lube from the dresser next to his bed. He pressed the nozzle and unloaded on his limp member. "This little guy's dick is huge, the big teacher chokes on it and starts to tear up... "

I couldn't look away as Dallas jerked himself. Something about the lube making his brown pubes matted and messy really got my dick twitching. Plus, he kept feeling up his abs and chest, flicking his nipples, then back down and pressing on his pelvis leaving a slippery, shiny area everywhere he touched.

I was still nervous, but the boy was too hot not to watch. Then his dick grew, and grew, and grew. "Jack's gonna kill me." I said quietly.

Dallas looked at me with gleaming green eyes, threw me the bottle, and beamed a beautiful smile, "The hot guys are up there, man."

I chortled. "You belong up there." I said as a squirted some lube onto my hand and absentmindedly rubbed myself.

He smiled and nodded at me, Dallas then leaned back and stroked himself.

12