Port Marshall Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie continued and got to a point where the large teacher is fucked by the nerd and yelps so loud the nerd pushes an apple into the teacher's face that becomes soaked in his sylva and tears.

Dallas was sweating and breathing hard—frankly, so was I. He jerked with both hands now covered in the clear lubricant. His dick was large and inviting. So much so that I inadvertently got up to touch it. But before Dallas, or I, could ask me what I was doing, I came all over his body. Spurts went flying on his chest, and abs, and perfect penis.

My jaw dropped; well it was already down when I came but now it was there for a whole new reason. "I'm so sor—"

Before I could finish, Dallas grabbed me and threw me down on the couch. He moved so fast pinning down my legs with his knees. "Fuck you," he said through batted breath.

I looked up to realize that he was smiling. He vigorously jerked himself, and with a great push and groan shot his giant load onto my neck and down to my stomach.

"My cousins try to pull that power play bullshit too, but all you have to do to win is cum on the guy that came on you." Dallas sat back down next to me breathing heavily.

We caught our breath and watched the nerd as he now had the teacher bent over on the bully's desk. The nerd grunted and pulled out, the camera pushed in on the gaping anus of the teacher and we watched as cum spilled from the closing hole. The nerd then ate the teacher out and milked him until he came on the bully's seat.

After a moment, I looked to Dallas who was leaning against me, shoulder to shoulder. "So, how big are you?"

"Huh? Oh, eight inches."

"What?" I grabbed his dick.

Dallas breathed a noticeable gasp, we had already crossed many thresholds, but still this was too forward of me; I looked to him. After a long pause, he nodded to me. I felt up his shaft and mentally measured his dick against mine. He was right, his dick was only an inch longer than mine, but the girth... it was wonderfully thick and strong. I started jacking him off.

"Keep going, this is my favorite part," he said motioning to the porn.

The nerd and the teacher had finished, and the bully came into the classroom and saw his desk covered in cum. But then he saw the nerd's dick and instantly fell to his knees. The teacher was holding the nerd's thick cock as he peed on the bully, egging him on with multiple grunts and groans. The nerd then flooded the bully's mouth with piss and before he could close his mouth to swallow, the nerd stuck his massive cock into the bully, piss splashing everywhere as he face-fucked him.

Dallas wiped sweat from his forehead and slicked back his hair. The couch groaned as Dallas writhed in my grasp. "The nerd fucks the bully with his huge dick and when he opens his mouth, the teacher plunges his dick in." Dallas wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me closer to his chest.

I moved close and started to flick his nipple with my tongue. My hand moving faster on his dick.

"Then," Dallas panted, "They spin him around and the teacher fucks the bully while the nerd fucks the teacher." He drew me in more.

I kissed my way down his abs. The briny taste of my own cum hit my tongue on the way.

"Then the teacher holds up the bully's legs and with his hole fully exposed the nerd fucks him... hard, and fast, and he doesn't stop until he... and the bully... AHHHAHAHA." Dallas came again. The cum flew into the air and rained down onto the side of my face. I was a breath away from the base of his cock, his pubes getting residual lube on my face.

After a minute I sat up and looked into his eyes.

He laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Sorry, you have a half cum, half lube beard.

Chapter 4: Round of Applause

After a shower, separate showers, Dallas and I talked. Turned out we had the same World History class to get to. He failed it the previous year because in his words 'the teacher had it out for him.' But that teacher quit last semester, so he was hoping to get in good with the new guy.

The sun was setting as we walked to our class and I could already feel my body preparing a yawn. "The class just puts me to sleep, no matter what time it is." I told Dallas.

"Yeah, especially after two nuts, I'm ready to go back to our dorm and pass out."

"Let me guess, you sleep naked?"

"I do like the feeling of fresh sheets on my balls." he laughed and opened the building's door.

When we got to the classroom, I recognized only one student in the room of a bout thirty. He was a squat, slightly muscular guy with short curly hair and a sly grin on his face when he saw Dallas.

"Thin Josh Gad." I said, absentmindedly pointing at him.

Dallas pulled my hand down. "No, that's Nicholai Maxwell, he's a friend...I think. I never really know where I stand with him. His primary pastime is insulting my 'small hands' and pantsing me I public."

I looked at Dallas and wondered how he hadn't found out what I knew with just a glance at Nicholai, but I just chalked it up to a poor gaydar; especially from the guy who believes jacking off with a litany of guys is purely a straight thing.

As most of the deckchairs in the room were filled Dallas and I split up. I walked to an empty chair in the back of the room, while Dallas went to a seat closer to his 'friend.' "Hey, look who found clothes." Nicholai said with a loud Texan twang.

Dallas responded, but at a normal volume, so I couldn't hear him from the back of the room.

"I was just tryin' to be funny, Whit. You know me, playin' around." Nicholai broadcasted.

Dallas responded quietly, but the rest of the class had lowered their conversations to listen in.

"Look, calm down, ain't no need to be a little dick bitch about it, Whit."

"What did you just say!" Dallas reared up for a punch but was interrupted by a strong voice coming from the doorway.

"Whoa boys!" we all looked to see a stocky late twenties man. He looked like a bara lover's wet dream. His light brown skin was covered in tribal tattoos that could be seen through his light blue button up shirt. He...he was the god-of-reading I'd seen with Jack earlier in the day. My mouth opened when I recognized him, and a little drool spilled out from witnessing him up close.

"What's going on here?" he said. The class watched confused as the man set his briefcase on the front desk and walked over to Dallas and Nicholai.

"Nothin' sir, just a little rabble rousin' 'tween friends." Nicholai said with a placating closed-eye smile.

"Is that so," the man asked. "Cause it sounded to me like you were just calling your friend a little dick bitch." The man got close to Nicholai and stared him down even though the student was a couple inches taller than him. He then looked to Dallas, and back at Nicholai, smiled and leisurely made his way to his desk. "How about, you prove it?"

Nicholai turned his ear to the man "Pardon?"

"You brought up dick sizes in this...rousin'." The man leaned back on his deck crossing his arms around his massive chest, "The obvious end point for this would be the one with the smaller dick apologizes."

The confusion multiplied in the room. Dallas looked to me, I just shrugged. Nicholai's voice cut through, somehow, he could get louder. "What the fuck, I ain't strippin' for you, man."

"Right, the distraction got to me. My name is Arron Kurtis, I'm the new professor for this World History class and one thing I will not tolerate in this classroom full of supposed upstanding men it will be bullying, least of all negatively commenting on penis sizes."

"Whoa," I whispered surprising myself. I'd never heard anyone talk like that before, the encouragement brought a smile to my face. I noticed Dallas was smiling as well. That was until Nicholai spoke up again.

"Well hell, you wanna look at me so bad Mr. Teacher Man, why don't you strip with us we'll see if you've got what it takes to back up what you're preachin'."

Mr. Kurtis stood and looked up at Nicholai. "Good idea."

Nicholai stepped back just in time for me to see Mr. Kurtis unbutton his shirt. With a dropped jaw and wide eyes, I felt my dick jolt with excitement. Mr. Kurtis took off his top fully displaying his beautifully intricate tattoo that went from his left wrist up to his shoulder then down his left pec. He was visibly smooth, not a bump on his delicious brown skin. He wasn't completely muscular, though not fat either. His stomach was a bit round and his muscles were undefined, thought there was still an enticing sexiness when his pecs bounced as he moved.

Mr. Kurtis was taking off his belt when Nicholai looked back to see Dallas flinging his shirt off as well. "You're going through with this, Whit?"

"You shouldn't have brought it up, Nicky," and with that Dallas pulled down his sweatpants showing the class that he was going commando. He stood up to sinkers and shallow applause from the class.

Mr. Kurtis stepped out of his own dress pants and stood up with a jolt. He was now wearing only small, swirled light blue and pink briefs that strained against his body. His thighs were trunk-like and his ass was, in a word, mesmerizing.

"What was that, you guys?" Kurtis asked as he walked toward the back of the classroom. "This guy is unabashedly offering himself to you and you respond with small giggles and a measly slow clap? The body is beautiful and amazing and should be celebrated when offered bare in front of you. Now, let's hear it for this so-called little dick bitch."

We all looked at each other waiting for the first person to do something. And then I clapped. I stood up and cheered on Dallas' nudity. I felt silly especially when no one joined in. But Mr. Kurtis and Dallas both smiled at me, and I stood my ground. Actually, I doubled down and took off my shirt in solidarity.

"That's what I like to see," Mr. Kurtis said. "Guys sticking up for one another, no matter what," he looked to Nicholai. "I guess you all just don't have what it takes around here."

Nicholai had enough and flung his shirt off over his head. Within seconds his pants were off, and his hands were on his boxers. With a shifty look to the class and a quick breath, he pulled down his underwear. And from the looks of it his dick and Dallas' was about the same length. But Dallas' was thicker, and his balls hung even lower, while Nicholai's looked more like a coin purse.

Mr. Kurtis clapped, I chimed in, then Dallas and then the rest of the class. In full applause and cheers Nicholai sheepishly rubbed his head then walked over to Dallas and held out his hand. Dallas grabbed the hand then brought him in for a full hug.

Suddenly, a pair of blue and pink briefs hit Nicholai on his shoulder. We all looked to see Mr. Kurtis in all his glory. His ass was glorious, and with his being at the back of the class I had a perfect view of it. It was huge, gargantuan, and any other synonym all combined. My head tilted and I had to fight for control to set it right before drool flowed out of my mouth.

"Hey, your dick's smaller than mine." Nicholai said.

"Yeah, so," Kurtis replied, "Still got the balls to back myself up."

The class cheered and after a little more cheering more articles of clothing were being thrown at Dallas and Nicholai as the rest of the class stripped down and applauded each other in all the naked beauty. I ended up being the last person to strip as I was hiding the most furious boner of my life. But then I saw that some of the boys were jerking themselves and getting hard for the hell of it; Dallas and Nicholai being among them. So, with an added reassuring nod from Mr. Kurtis, I took off my clothes and received applause from the class at my hard-on.

My imaginary scene from earlier in the day had come true. Over 30 naked guys messing around and laughing. Some big, some small, some hard, some hairy, different colors, and no one caring, or judging, or criticizing. Just naked fun. BEST CLASS EVER.

Chapter 5: Things Took A Turn

When class was over no one put their clothes back on. It was with a newfound respect for nudity that everyone just grabbed their clothes and books and walked throughout campus, spreading the story of the crazy World History class.

Dallas went out with Nicholai arms around each other's necks. I, however, stayed behind because I didn't see when I threw my shirts in the chaos. I found it on Mr. Kurtis' desk and threw it on, so I didn't have to carry it.

"I don't have to worry about you getting embarrassed now, do I?" Mr. Kurtis said picking up his briefs.

I turned and noticed he was hard. "Oh, no." I said with a gulp. "Just freeing up arm space for books and pants...stuff." He got even closer. I leaned back on his desk to stop my legs from trembling.

"Are you okay, you're shivering?"

"No, it's just, I don't think I've been around a man your age while he was hard."

"A handsome man like you, what a travesty," he said with a smile.

My cock sprang up. Almost waving at him to 'come hither'. "Don't get me wrong I've been with guys, just not too much older than me, not that you look so much older than me just—"

He put his hand on my chest. I heard my heart racing in my chest. "It's okay, I know I'm older than you," he said. "Just not that much older than you," he winked.

I kissed him.

I don't know, a combination of the class, plus what happened with Dallas, and now this man! Everything just kind happened.

He was kissing me back, hard and fast. I wrapped my arms around him as he broke the kiss and made his way down my body. He teased my cock with a few licks, but I ended up shoving my dick in his mouth so fast that he gagged. I released his head and felt a wave of energy flow through me causing my leg to spasm.

He pushed me onto the desk and lifted my legs softly tracing his fingers from my toes to my thighs. Then he took my stiff cock in his mouth. I could feel the slobber spilling from his mouth down my cock to my asscrack. His mouth then moved to my ass, his tongue sending a tickle through my system. A tickle which switched to a writhing pressure as the muscle penetrated my hole.

"Ahh, Mr. Kurtis," I moaned holding out the 's' like a snake.

He stood up and looked deep in my eyes, "Please, call me Arron." He smiled and bent over for another kiss. When he broke, he asked, "Will you accept me?"

I responded, "Yes, Arron. I accept you, now fuck me." A strange sentence once said out loud, but I wasn't caring.

With a large loogy spit in his hand and applied to my ass, Arron stared to finger me. I threw my head back and stretched my arms out involuntarily. I felt my forearm hit some papers off of the desk. "Fuck me!" I said. I couldn't stop my body from writhing on his fingers, wanting more from him.

He kissed me and gave me what I wanted. His dick was thick and forced a wince out of me, though that quickly changed to a gritted smile. I laid my head back and released an ecstatic cry. I don't even know what I was saying, just yelps of happiness that echoed in the room. Arron placed a wet hand over my mouth and started to exit my hole, then slide back in.

I took his hand and stuck his fingers in my mouth. His movements grew in speed and an excited laugh escaped from him. Grunts and wails filled the room, along with the sound of soggy skin slapping together. The smell of his sweat bombarded my nostrils causing more drool to form and spill from my mouth.

He took his hand from my mouth and played with my nipples while he fucked me. After realizing that without something to occupy my mouth I'd start loudly moaning some more, Arron's hand slid from my nipple to my neck.

I felt a great spark surge throughout my body and grabbed onto his thick forearm to attempt to steady myself. It did not work. My body shook and spasmed causing Arron's dick to go deeper and deeper inside me. I felt the need to release and without warning I felt a stream of pee pour from my penis. I let out another yell. Though I wasn't alone, I heard Arron let out his own howl of joy that dissolved into a couple of breathily grunts. Smiling and choking I still let out whatever noise I could alerting whoever could listen that I was enjoying myself.

And apparently someone could hear. Because once I stopped pissing myself, I heard the door open and felt Arron's dick slip out of me and I sat up to see what problems I caused for myself.

Standing in the doorway was Thomas Campbell, the dean of student. "Mr. Kurtis." Campbell said in a low smooth voice. "You seem to be having trouble keeping your secret quiet." He closed and locked the door behind him, then walked over to the desk. "Allow me to help."

I felt the dean's arms wrap around me and lay me back on the slippery desk. Then he stood over me and pulled out his massive cock. At this point I couldn't come up with the brain power to ask; Is the dean serious? What does he know about Arron? Is this all some strange lucid dream that I will soon wake up from? I didn't care. I saw a thick black dick in my face and gobbled it up as if I was ordered to do so. Campbell grunted trying to get more of his massive schlong into my throat, to no avail. He then took his cock out and spun me around on the desk.

"Feel like more, Mr. Kurtis?"

"Yes, sir." Arron said jerking himself back up.

"And you, young secret?"

Before I could answer he plunged his cock into my hole. My mouth gaped and I couldn't catch my breath. Campbell pounded me with long and fast strokes.

I could feel every inch of him fill me up then leave me empty. The loud squelch of wet air leaving my hole gave Campbell permission to go deeper and deeper within me. I moaned and grunted with Campbell, though my sounds were muffled as Arron filled my mouth with his cock. And just like that I was in heaven. The strong pressure from Campbell eased as I tasted Arron's beautiful member.

For what felt like an eternity and a second all at once, the two men ravaged me, occasionally flipping me to my stomach and spinning me around for their pleasure. I couldn't believe what was happening, this day was so perfect.

Then suddenly Arron came within my ass once again. He collapsed on top of me and I stopped sucking on Campbell's dick with a loud pop. He looked up at me and smiled. Then I watched as Campbell's hand pushed him off of me. He spun me around and slipped his cock into my cum-filled hole. With a couple efforts and loud grunts Campbell soon came in my ass as well. And with that Campbell slapped my ass-cheek and said. "You are released."

I got up and opened my mouth to protest, but Arron interrupted me. "Carter, do as he says."

Confused, I collected my clothes and walked out of the room without putting them on. As it was nighttime now, the campus was desolate and gave me some time to think about what just happened. Except, all my brain could think was, what did just happen? The ideas and memories make me spin and fall onto the grass just outside of the building, exposing myself to the moon. "What the hell?" was all I could say.

"I'll say." A familiar voice called out on a paved path near where I was. Jack walked up to me and helped me up. "What the fuck, Carter, what happened to you?"

I looked at him and knit my eyebrows. The confusing situation of the entire day caused a smile to span my face. "I'm pretty sure, I just got pregnant." I couldn't help but laugh as Jack helped me back towards the dorms.

12