All Comments on 'Portal Elf'

by BigHibernian

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lukeshortlukeshortabout 3 years ago
Set Up

Feel like I am the victim of a scam. Pretty good story that just stopped stopped with no ending or warning. Cheap trick. Consider going into used car sales.

bigtddybrbigtddybrabout 3 years ago

This has the promise of a good, many chapter story. The premise is direct and simple and easily understood by all. The only drawback is the odd word out. You need a good proofreader for your story.

SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

looking forward to the next installment. Can she teach him magic? can he get her preggers. Can he create a map accurate enough for her to find her way home if so does he go with< So many ways this story can expand. Thank you for sharing.. 5 stars for a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

NICE set-up. I'm looking forward to the "explanation." 5-star story.

Oh, and what Slofred said.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

This was surprisingly good, and nice touch on the elves having little horns. When you're talking convergent evolution, not all elves are skinny humans with pointy ears.

I really like this story and agree that is screams that it needs a follow-up story, and probably more. Thanks for sharing. 5* And favorited. Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I notice this doesn't have "Ch. 1" in the title. Surely, that doesn't mean this is a one-off.... It doesn't, right? You'll definitely continue the story at some point, right?

This is too good to end here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad story at all. The narrative would benefit from more of a "show, don't tell" approach. But once it gets going, it's good.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

All of the other responders got it right - this story needs / cries out for additional chapters. It has been three years now - surely you have a few ideas as to where this will / could be going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigHibernian@BigHibernian
I write with the hope others will enjoy my efforts, and I like to add a bit of magic to my worlds.