Portal Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man - George - just goggled at her. His voice was quiet and unsure as he replied. "I'm...I'm not a wizard. At least, not in real life. That staff - it's just a prop from a game I used to play. A display piece. There's no such thing as a real wizard, or magic - it's all just fantasy"

Anaya felt like her heart stopped for a moment. He wasn't a wizard? No such thing as magic? If he really believed what he was saying - and he certainly sounded like he did - how was she going to get home?

Anaya fell to her knees, and began to cry.

******

George wasn't sure how to react. One minute this strange buxom woman was oozing confidence and sexuality, the next she was angry, and now she was crying on the floor of his bedroom.

Even if this conversation was actually a concussion induced dream - and the longer it went on the less he believed that scenario - George couldn't bear to have a woman crying alone on the floor. He swung himself off of the bed, and sat down on the floor beside Anaya. He put an arm around her shoulders and let him lean into his chest as she cried. Not knowing what else to do, he concentrated on comforting this woman who was obviously in distress. Eventually, the tears stopped and the woman pushed herself away from him.

"Are you feeling a little better now?" he asked.

She sniffed. "A little. I guess...I guess I hadn't really let myself think about how bad of a situation I had gotten myself into before."

"Look, I don't fully understand what has happened here, but I am willing to help if you would just explain it to me. But first, we should both get some clothes on." With that, George stood up and went to his wardrobe. He was feeling uncomfortable being naked around this strange woman, and even though she had been crying just moments ago he could feel himself getting aroused again - she truly was gorgeous, and he hadn't exactly had a lot of female company lately. He didn't want to make the situation even more awkward by walking around with an erection, so he threw on a pair of slacks and a t-shirt, not taking the time to look for underwear. He found the woman's ephemeral dress where she had discarded it on the floor, but he couldn't find any underclothes or shoes - had she just been wearing the one piece of clothing?

He held out the dress to Anaya. "Here is your dress. I don't want you to catch a chill or anything."

Silently, she took the dress and put it on. It clung to her curves perfectly, and George caught himself staring at her chest. Even after she had redressed, he could still see the dark areolas of each perfectly shaped breast through the gossamer thin fabric. He forced himself to look at her face, and tried to hide the growing hard-on in his pants.

"Hey, why don't we go to the kitchen? I'll make you a cup of tea or something and we can talk things out a bit. How does that sound?"

She spoke so low that he barely heard her response "...that sounds fine."

George led the way down to the kitchen. When they got there, he could hardly believe his eyes when he saw Anaya sit herself down on one of the tall stools at the kitchen island. Not the act of sitting itself, but how she got onto it. Rather than doing any ungainly clambering, she just waved her hand and levitated until her bum was at the right height, and then sat back onto the stool.

"You...you just did magic didn't you?" he said, his eyes wide and mouth agape with wonder.

Anaya just looked at him, the ceiling lights catching on her tiny horns and accentuating the fact that she wasn't human. "Yes, just a simple levitation charm. I can only lift myself a few feet off the ground, it's not a true flight spell." She looked at him, and clearly saw the amazement in his expression. "You really haven't seen someone do magic before, have you?"

George shook his head, and nearly dropped a cup onto the floor. "Not real magic anyway. There are magicians around, but it's all sleight-of-hand and optical illusions honestly. We have games and TV shows with magic like yours, but those are all fake. You know, special effects and make-believe."

Trying to anchor himself in normality, George busied himself making tea for them both. "Do you want anything in your tea?" he called over his shoulder.

"I do not know what 'tea' is. Do you have any gladensok?" she replied.

"Sorry, I don't know what that is. I'll just add some honey to your tea and if you don't like it, you can have something else."

Once the kettle had boiled and the tea was ready, George joined Anaya at the table.

"So...where should we start? How about you tell me a bit more about you and where you are from?" he asked.

Anaya sipped her tea and made a strange face, but she didn't reject the drink and continued drinking it - albeit slowly. As she drank, she started speaking.

"Well, as I said before, my name is Anaya Silverstream. I am an elf and I am a student of magic..."

A low growl interrupted their conversation, emanating from Anaya's stomach. Her cheeks reddened with embarrassment, but George had to stop himself from laughing at the normalcy. Here was a clearly magical non-human woman from another world, and her stomach was growling because she was hungry.

"Hey if you need food I can put something together for us. I haven't had dinner yet either, but it will take awhile. Do you want something small in the meantime?"

"That...that would be appreciated. I haven't eaten anything since breakfast," she said.

George didn't have much in the way of snacks in the house, but he did manage to find a bar of dark chocolate and some biscuits at the back of a cupboard. It wasn't anything approaching a proper meal however - he really needed to do groceries. Everything else in the cupboards required at least some level of cooking. He wanted to give his unexpected guest a decent meal though, so after giving Anaya the chocolate bar and biscuits to snack on he set about cooking a quick meal for the two of them.

******

Anaya sat at the kitchen island and watched as George prepared food. She hadn't seen any servants, but it just hadn't occurred to her that he would do any cooking himself. Back home, she had been fortunate enough to be born to a wealthy family and she had never had to do any cooking or housework herself - if she ever needed something, there had always been a servant or two waiting to serve her.

After a few more sips of tea she decided that she quite liked it, and continued her story.

"In my world magic is just a fact of life, and we have many different races - elves, trolls, goblins, gnomes and nereids. No-one that looks like you though. Most people can use a little bit of magic and every race has a different natural knack, but you have to study the art to properly use it for anything. I am technically still an apprentice - I have studied under my master for nearly ten years, and I was on the cusp of being acknowledged as a fully independent sorceress. I really wanted to impress him, so I decided to try and improve one of the advanced transportation spells. Normally it needs a dedicated transportation circle at both ends, and setting up a permanent circle is laborious and expensive. I thought I could improve it so that you didn't need a target circle at your destination, you could just pick where to go when you used the circle. I thought I was being so clever, I had all the runes inscribed, all the transportation logic in place..."

She paused, and took an experimental bite out of the bar of chocolate she had been given. The flavour was unlike anything she had ever eaten before - luxuriously rich, it melted on her tongue and unleashed an explosion of sweet and tangy flavour. It was extraordinary - there was nothing like it in her world.

After losing a few moments to blissfully luxuriating in the heavenly taste of the chocolate she continued. "Unfortunately, it transpired that I got something wrong. Instead of appearing in my desired destination of the village square, it felt like I fell for hours, trapped in freezing darkness. When I stopped falling, I found myself in your bathing chamber. After I stunned you, I explored your dwelling a bit and I found a room containing the maps and the staff I mentioned before. Upon finding those, I was certain that you were a sorcerer who could help me return home." Anaya looked up at George, currently chopping some vegetables. "If you don't have magic, why do you have all those maps? I thought for sure they were from different worlds."

George answered over his shoulder as he worked on their meal. "Well...it's kind of a hobby. I create fake maps of places, it's kind of a form of art I suppose. I sell them at conventions, and sometimes do commissions for people."

"That seems...bizarre. But I guess art has always been a bit strange, even back home. I once knew a man who hiked to the top of tall mountains just to put a painted rock on their summits and claimed it was art." It had only been a short fling, but Anaya remembered him well. He had been a bit of an odd one, but that man had really known how to use his tongue to please a woman - and all of his weirdo mountain climbing had kept him pleasingly muscled too.

Anaya took another small bite of chocolate, savouring its rich flavour. It truly tasted like the food of the gods. She sat quietly for a while watching George cook their meal as she finished off her chocolate and tea. Unbeknownst to her, the chocolate was having an unusual effect on her. The novel chemistry in the sweet treat rapidly made its way through her body, and receptors that were used to very different proteins found themselves suddenly overloaded by the new chemicals. Her body began going into overdrive producing hormones that in her species were normally only produced during her yearly ovulation cycle, but in far greater quantities than would normally happen. This flood of chemicals was swiftly acting as a powerful aphrodisiac, and as her arousal increased she also started to release pheromones which slowly began to fill the air.

Anaya was unaware of this however. All she knew was that she started to feel warm and fuzzy, and her mind kept drifting more easily towards carnal thoughts. She had gotten a good look at George earlier, but now that he was dressed he somehow looked even more tempting than he had naked. His shirt was tight against his body, and it was clear that he kept himself fit - she could see the muscles of his back moving under the taut fabric as he worked. She found herself wanting to stroke those muscles, to feel him embracing her with his strong arms...absentmindedly she kept eating the chocolate, every bite increasing her arousal. In the back of her mind a small voice was saying she should still be an emotional wreck from finding herself stranded in a strange land, but it was getting fainter and fainter. It became harder to think of anything that wasn't related to sex. Her loins began to ache with desire, and her mind was soon filled with thoughts of sex - both memories of past encounters and fantasies about future ones, and George was featuring quite prominently in said fantasies as she mused on how it might feel to truly experience a man as well endowed as he was.

It wasn't long before the chocolate was completely devoured, but Anaya didn't really think about it much beyond regretting that there wasn't more. Lacking anything else to do, she continued to watch George work, savouring the view and allowing herself to fantasize...

++++++++++

George found concentrating on cooking was helping him deal with the strangeness. He felt like he should be freaking out a lot more than he was - a strange non-human woman landing on you in the bathroom and casting magic certainly seemed like the kind of situation where freaking out would be warranted. If he let himself think too much about the whole situation, he was afraid he might just go to pieces. Unfortunately, he couldn't occupy himself with busywork forever and soon their meal was ready. He hadn't wanted to make Anaya wait too long, so he had made a quick stir-fry.

As he served up their meal, he noticed that Anaya seemed a bit more relaxed than she had been before. They ate in an awkward silence, and the elfin woman seemed to like the stir-fry. At least, she didn't object to the flavour and ate it quickly and efficiently. When she had finished she just sat there staring at him, and George started feeling uncomfortable under her gaze while he finished his own portion.

"Do you need anything else to eat? There is still a little left in the pan if you want it", he asked.

When she answered, Anaya's voice sounded different somehow. "No, I'm good. The food was...delicious".

Anaya's voice had returned to the smooth silky tones she had been using when she had woken him earlier, and George somehow got the impression she wasn't really thinking about the food anymore. She was leaning forward somewhat suggestively, allowing her breasts to rest on the countertop and drawing attention to her cleavage. He was trying not to be rude but it was hard not to look at her the way she was presenting herself. When he glanced down at her chest and saw that her nipples were very noticeably erect, her dress doing little to conceal anything. He also noticed a subtle scent in the air that hadn't been there previously. It was sweet and flowery, and as he breathed it in he felt himself - unbelievably - getting aroused, despite the situation and it being barely an hour since he had woken up to a blowjob.

Trying hard not to make the situation more awkward, he busied himself again clearing away their plates. He was half-convinced that he caught her staring at his crotch a couple of times, and he was finding it increasingly difficult to hide his growing erection - every time he glanced Anaya's way she seemed to have positioned herself in ever-more suggestive poses. By the time he finished, it looked like she was about to spill out of her dress completely.

Unsure of what to do next, he remained standing and leaned against one of the kitchen units. He somehow felt it would be a bad idea to get too close to Anaya right now. He was finding it very difficult to keep himself focused, and was struggling hard not to stare at her body. He didn't know it, but the cause of his unexpected arousal was the elven pheromones that Anaya was releasing. Normally they would just entice a man to pay attention, but under the influence of the chocolate she had consumed, the elf was releasing far more of them than she normally would. George's body had no defenses to resist the elven pheromones and the chemical onslaught was hitting him like a sledgehammer. His arousal was going through the roof.

George forced himself to look just above Anaya's shoulder to stop himself staring at her. "So...what do we do now?" he asked.

Anaya slipped off of her stool and walked towards him. Actually no, that didn't do the movement justice - it was more like she sashayed towards him, her hips swaying from side to side. When she spoke, the sound of her voice sent pleasurable shivers down his spine.

"I think perhaps we should try and...relax a bit. It doesn't look like I am going to be going anywhere soon, does it?". She stopped, standing uncomfortably close, her bountiful chest almost touching him. "So why don't we spend some time getting to know each other a little better?"

"Uh...what do you mean?" With her so close, George was finding it difficult to think straight. He realised what he had been smelling earlier was actually her scent - she smelled like fresh flowers in bloom. She giggled, and turned sideways to lean her shoulder against him. She looked up, a coquettish smile on her lips.

"Well I thought perhaps...", suddenly, George felt a hand on his cock, grasping it firmly through the fabric of his pants, "that we might pick up where we left off earlier...". She began to stroke him through his pants, and his member rapidly began to rise to the occasion from the stimulation - not that it needed much at this point.

George's heart was hammering in his chest. He had no idea how to react to this change in attitude. He was torn between his logical mind saying he should stop her and his loins screaming that a beautiful busty woman (who had earlier proven she could give a mind-blowingly good blowjob) was offering him sex.

His indecision and the absence of any objection was apparently good enough for Anaya. With his cock now achingly hard from her touch, she reached up with her free hand and pulled his head down while angling her own face upwards. Her eyes were half-lidded and her lips slightly parted, almost begging to be kissed. Unable to resist his urges any longer, George wrapped his arms around her and leaned into the kiss.

Their lips met, and within moments they were kissing passionately, both of them hungry to taste each other. George turned Anaya to face him fully, pulling her tightly against his chest as they embraced. His hands roamed across her back, feeling the curve of her shoulders and caressing every part of her that he could reach. Anaya responded in kind - tightly squeezing his buttocks and sliding a hand under his shirt to run her fingers over his back. Her touch sent electric tingles through his body.

George tugged at her dress, and lost in passion he gripped the fabric and pulled. There was a soft tearing noise, and moments later Anaya was fully naked before him, the torn remnants of her dress scattered on the floor. She didn't seem to mind - on the contrary, once freed from her clothes she began to grind against him harder than ever. Desperate to feel her as close as possible, George paused to shrug off his shirt, flinging it aside. Anaya took the opportunity to pull down his pants, and moments later she was kneeling before him, her lips wrapped around his cock once more.

He groaned in pleasure, winding his hands through her thick hair and stroking the small horns hidden within, bucking his hips slightly as she enthusiastically sucked him off. Right now he wanted more than just a blowjob though. Gently, and with a little regret, he pulled Anaya to her feet. His rampant cock bounced free, wet with a mix of saliva and precum. He pulled her against him, lowering his face for another passionate kiss. Now shirtless, he could feel the softness of her bountiful breasts pressing into his abdomen. His dick was sandwiched between them, rubbing against her belly and leaving a sticky trail as he continued to leak pre-cum.

After another minute of kissing, George pulled free again. As Anaya looked up questioningly at him, he reached down and grabbed hold of her tight buttocks before lifting her up. Anaya squeaked with surprise and wrapped her arms around his neck to keep her balance. With the petite elf suspended in his arms, he was able to raise her up so that his cock was nestled against her crotch. When Anaya felt his cock push against her she wrapped her legs around him and ground her groin against his rampant erection. Her bush was soft and downy, and George could feel the heat radiating from her sex - as well as just how wet she was. She continued grinding herself against him, lubricating his cock with her own juices.

The elf grabbed the back of his head, and forced him to look directly at her. Her face was a mask of lust, and as she spoke he could see the hunger in her eyes. "Give it to me...give it to me! I'm ready!"

George didn't need any more encouragement. He lifted her up a couple more inches so that he could properly position himself at her eager entrance, eliciting a moan of anticipation from his partner. Unable to delay any longer, he pulled her down onto his waiting shaft. It was a tight fit, but her pussy was extraordinarily well-lubricated and his swollen head slipped straight past her outer lips so that fully half of his cock was buried inside on the first stroke.

Anaya let out a low growl of pleasure as he penetrated her, and tried to force him deeper by clamping her legs around him. George was happy to oblige such a desire. He lifted her up so that only his cock head remained within her, and then pulled her down again, getting ever so slightly deeper this time. The elf responded with more moans of pleasure and then he lifted her again, repeating the movement once more. George got into a rhythm, lifting her up and then plunging back into her, each time penetrating every so slightly deeper. Anaya was an eager participant, bracing herself to try and help him each time he lifted her up, and then squeezing him tightly on the downstroke to force him as deep inside as possible.