Portal Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their pace rapidly increased and if it wasn't for the fact that he had already cum earlier, George would have already exploded from the intensity of the sensations he was feeling. The strain of holding up Anaya was starting to get to him however. She was petite, but it was still a not insignificant weight to support for an extended period of time. Unwilling to stop fucking however, he simply turned around and pushed her back up against the kitchen door, continuing to drive himself into her, shaking the wood with the force of his efforts.

++++++++++

Anaya was in heaven. Every time George thrust into her, waves of ecstasy crashed through her body. She had already cum at least twice, but now she could feel herself building towards a truly epic orgasm. She cried out repeatedly, letting loose primal screams as she got closer and closer to that final release. Pinned against the door as she was, she was somewhat restricted in what she could do to actively participate so she simply clung onto George with all her might, desperate for him to keep pounding into her.

The fact that she was almost helpless to stop him doing whatever he wanted right now was just adding to her arousal. Right now, she WANTED to be mounted and pounded, she NEEDED that rough and sweaty, primal energy as they coupled like a pair of sex-mad beasts.

Finally, she reached the tipping point. It started as a tightening sensation deep in her belly, and then exploded throughout her body. She thrashed and wailed as ecstasy caused her to lose any semblance of control over her body that she might still have had. But she was still pinned against the door, and George didn't seem fazed at all by her wild flailing. He just continued ramming into her at a frantic pace. Her entire body was now ultra-sensitized, and with each thrust he re-invigorated her orgasm, keeping her in a state of uncontrollable pleasure, unable to think.

After what seemed like an eternity, George gave her one final thrust. He pressed his entire body against her as he exploded within her depths, filling her with his warm seed. Then, seemingly drained of energy his eyes rolled back in his head and he slowly collapsed to the floor. Anaya fell with him, still impaled on his cock.

Panting and weak, she was unable to do anything for a minute other than lie on his warm chest, enjoying the aftershocks of her orgasm. She could still feel him inside of her, and even the sensation of his cock slowly returning to its normal size (relieving the internal pressure she had felt from accommodating its fully tumescent girth) was triggering minor waves of pleasure.

Anaya lay unmoving as she recovered. George appeared to be deep asleep beneath her. Oddly, even after that intense fuck she was still feeling horny. The edge had been taken off so she was no longer feeling overwhelmed with the urge to fuck, but the entire episode had been bizzare. As she waited for her body to recover enough to allow her to move, she tried to marshal her thoughts. What had made her so damn aroused in the first place? She was no blushing virgin, but even her most intense relationships had never made her feel the same primal need that she had just experienced. Her people did go through a form of "heat" once a year once they reached sexual maturity, but she wasn't due to go through that for another three months - and even then, that normally just made her more horny than normal, it didn't drive her mad with lust.

What could have caused it? Was it something that George had done to her? He hadn't exactly been lacking in enthusiasm once things had gotten started.

Feeling the strength returning to her limbs, Anaya slowly lifted herself up. George's now-flaccid penis finally slid out from her, followed by a dribble of semen and her own juices which splattered on his chest. Her legs felt shaky, and looking down she saw that she must have squirted at some point - her thighs were completely soaked in a mess of sexual fluids.

Now that she was no longer focused on sex, she was starting to feel a bit chilly. She picked up her discarded dress, and was dismayed to find that it had been ripped to the point of being unwearable. Tossing it aside, she resolved to get herself cleaned up - then she would wake George and demand that he provide her with new clothes and an explanation.