Portal Play - A Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Man-slave and his sexy owner in a public bathroom.
3.7k words
4.45
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #1: Hello everybody, I'm back! I've got a ton of new smut to post here (assuming I finish any of them.) I've had a fetish for non-Euclidean sex for several years now, so the idea of portal play has always been exciting to me. This story came to me one night in the middle of a rather stimulating moment alone, I dropped everything *wink* and got to work on this one.

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #2: This is my first ever foray into the world of fictional sex-slavery. I really went in on the fetish stuff this time, because it's what turns me on and that's the whole point of my writing this stuff lol. Beyond this story, I've got a whole bunch of steamy stuff. I've got incest stories, mind control, brainwashing, machine fucking, lots and lots of interesting stuff in the pipeline.

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #3: If you enjoy this story, please consider leaving me a comment and a review at the bottom, your feedback means a whole lot to me.

Portal Play

A Sexual Awakening

An Erotic Tale by

CharmingCharles2896

It had been seventy years since the radical feminist takeover of the United States. They'd been clever, using subliminal images in Tik Tok videos to brainwash over five million men and women into becoming the personal army for Empress Penelope I, the first Empress of the new United States of America. Since then, the role of men in American society had shifted, changed beyond all recognition. Men born before the revolution were enslaved... those born after, were born into a world unlike any ever seen. Men were reduced to nothing more than property, something grown in a lab and sold like iPhones. Naturally conceived men were summarily aborted in favor of obviously superior women. Men were grown in labs, designed to be a certain way, act a certain way.

Women often would go to sperm banks to conceive their next daughter, picking from a massive collection of male sperm. The best semen, harvested from the healthiest men that Breed Corp. had to offer. Of course, women never had sex with men, a crime in modern society. For a woman to defile one's own body by allowing a filthy cockroach to touch her, claim her body, it was the gravest of crimes. That being said, it wasn't a crime for women to give their pussy to men as a reward, but the manner with which this was done was laid out specifically in the United States Constitution of 2031.

A woman was allowed, encouraged even, to use her pussy and all of the power that it possessed, to manipulate inferior men. The pussy was the gateway to control, to the submission of all men, with all of their perverse failings. The pussy was the key to ending war, violence writ large. Instead of dropping bombs or throwing punches, the violence and aggression of men was milked from them, through the careful manipulation of their pathetic, needy penises. Every man was corrupted by their penis, the inherent perversion of it. To combat this, women were given total control of men, able to finally, at long last, put an end to male-on-female violence, to end the subservience of women under men.

This manifested itself in the physical ownership of men, no different than owning a car or livestock. The sale of man-slaves was abhorrent to the rest of the world, but in the closed-off world of the new United States, it was completely acceptable behavior. Many women owned man-slaves, or went to establishments that did. Man-slaves were used for a multitude of reasons. Everything from manual labor to sex work was expected from man-slaves depending on their owner's intentions. Most man-slaves were controlled through the careful manipulation of their sexual gratification, something they were trained to respond to.

Mitch as he was named by his owner, was one such man-slave; grown in a lab, and controlled like a pet dog his entire life. His owner, a tall, buxom blonde with a shapely figure and massive natural breasts, was a nice woman, most of the time. As long as he did as he was told, she treated him fairly well. She enjoyed the power she had over him sexually. From birth, men were housed in special facilities to nurture them and teach them to be submissive and subservient to women. Men didn't go to market until their twenty-first birthday, at which time they were sold like cattle.

Mitch's owner, the famous actress Sarah Lawson, owned ten men, though Mitch was the only one she let live in the house with her. The other nine men all lived in a small bunk house on her property and did manual labor. Mitch, the twenty-three-year-old man-slave of Sarah Lawson, led a pretty charmed life. He was free from the physical, and emotional abuse that so many men endured as a part of daily life. The only thing that bothered Mitch, was when Sarah would show him off in public. Sarah got off on making Mitch succumb to his urges in public, often ordering him to ejaculate on command, something he was trained to do since he was eighteen, among other things. Men were required to wear special uniforms, skin-tight bodysuits. The bodysuits displayed a large number on the chest to show how many times the man had ejaculated that day. The suits would change from blue to red when the man was actively spending himself.

The thing is, men never made messes inside their suits due to the bodysuits other feature. Women owned men, owned their pleasure, their very bodies. With this in mind, men were summarily deprived access to their own penis, the masculine organ kept on their owner's person via a little device that women can carry in their purse. The bodysuits contained special portals that allowed women to literally carry penises inside their purses. Of course, if the portal wasn't open, then men just didn't have a penis to speak off. The portal basically opened up to a parallel dimension that was an empty void. The man-slave side of the connection was always open, imprisoning the penis like the most impregnable chastity device. When the women's side of the portal was opened, the penis was pulled back from this other dimension and displayed for the women. The device itself was a silver disk with a shiny exterior and a deep blue interior that was almost like an energy field. When the device was on, the penis would appear out of the center, fully able to feel sensation. On top of the innately sexual component of this, it also allowed women to strictly control when their men went to the bathroom. This is where our story begins, with a man needing to pee.

Mitch hated his life sometimes. He was sitting quietly next to Sarah, watching his owner talk with her friends at a small café that Sarah liked to visit when in New York City. He knew the drill, stay quiet, obey orders, and don't be a distraction. The problem was, his bladder was becoming a problem this afternoon. She'd denied him his usual morning wee, so his need to urinate was growing urgent. He was fidgeting in his chair, silently watching the other men that Sarah's friends owned. He saw two that looked like him, while a third was the black model. Two of the men had faces of ecstasy, their owners obviously doing something to them that felt amazing to the men. Mitch's theory was that the women had stuck their man's portals down their pants and currently had the men's poor cocks shoved deep inside their pussies. Mitch looked over at the women and saw one of them fidgeting in her seat, her hips moving back and forth on the chair fast. In a flash, she saw one of the men lurch forward, his body shaking. Mitch looked over at the raven-haired friend of his owner and saw the amused look on her face as her man lost his nut inside her. It's important to note that man-slaves do not have the ability to reproduce. Their biology is modified to ejaculate thick, creamy seminal fluid, just without all the sperm cells. Man-slaves shot massive loads, just without all the swimmers.

Mitch's bladder was swollen inside him, distended from the amount of urine presently stored inside it. He could feel the need to relieve his bladder, it would only be moments unless he did something. He looked over at his owner, her eyes amusedly watching the other slaves as their owners forced them to surrender their pent-up masculine desires. Sarah glanced at Mitch and saw the frantic look in his eyes, her eyes glancing down to his crotch, which was now as smooth as a woman's vulva, no bulge in sight.

"You okay?" she asked quietly, leaning over towards him. Mitch shook his head no, quickly, frantically, his pelvis fidgeting in his chair. Sarah looked at his frantic movements and saw the text book motions of the pee pee dance. Sarah smiled at Mitch and nodded in understanding.

"Need to go?" she cooed softly, getting an urgent whimper from Mitch. She smiled caringly at him and grabbed her purse, pulling out her portal disk. The three women, Fiona, Jackie, and Denise all snickered as they saw Mitch's predicament. Sarah stood up and clicked the portal disk into place on the crotch of her own bodysuit. When she rotated the disk, Mitch's penis appeared, giving her the appearance of having a cock of her own.

"Come on, Mitch, time to do your business," she said, motioning for him to follow her. The sight of his penis was distracting to the man. He had very seldom seen his penis, Sarah would sometimes jerk him when he wasn't in the room, or play with him at the worst possible moments to make him moan and whimper in front of others. Still, it had been a very long time since he'd been given the satisfaction of a true release. Mitch stood up, still needing to pee badly. Sarah grabbed his hand and led him off to the bathroom.

Once they'd walked into the bathroom, Sarah led them to a stall and pulled him inside with her. After locking the door, Sarah turned around, standing before the toilet like a man would have so many decades before. She looked back towards Mitch, who was still fidgeted and spoke. "Come here and aim for me, don't want me to miss the bowl, do you?" she said with an amused smile. She'd only ever let Mitch touch his own penis once before and only because she knew he hadn't done so. Mitch stepped up behind Sarah and reached around her, grasping ahold of the penis. His hand felt so warm around his penis, a sensation he'd seldom felt. He gasped and moaned as he felt his own touch around his soft length. "Aim, Mitch," Sarah ordered, getting his attention. Mitch aimed the penis at the bowl and finally let go of his pent-up urine.

Sarah heard Mitch moan in relief as he leaned on her back and let his bladder empty for long, satisfying moments. "Wow, you really had to go," she said amusedly as she watched the strong stream fill the bowl for over a minute. When the urine flow stopped, Mitch gave his penis a few tugs to get any last drops out. As he went to let go, Sarah grasped his wrist, preventing him from letting go. "Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked, confusing him. Sarah turned her head to the right and looked at him over her shoulder.

"You're hard, Baby," she felt the change in him instantly as the trigger phrase sent messages to his brain to harden his cock. Sarah looked down and saw the massive, eleven-inch-long cock harden and begin to leak precum. "Come on, you know what you want to do," she said lustily to Mitch, moving his arm for him at first so that his hand slid up his dry length. Mitch quickly, began waxing the head of his cock with his right hand as he brought his left one to his mouth. Sarah heard Mitch spit into his hand and then looked down to see his left hand reach around her and encircle his cock. Sara heard Mitch moan loudly when the warm spit began to coat his cock.

Sarah watched for several minutes as Mitch furiously pumped off his own cock, his pelvis thrusting against her ass. She knew that his cock was close to cumming, the first time in years that any semen would be leaving his body at all. Just as Mitch was about to unleash his load, he felt Sarah pull his hands off of his length. Mitch whimpered in disappointment as he felt his cock twitch and surrender a series of pathetic dribbles of thick, grey goo into the toilet. She heard him quickly; his moans were pure devastation.

"Good boy, empty your useless balls into the toilet," Sarah cooed gently, her hand reaching down to her crotch to touch Mitch's cock. She ran her fingers around the corona, seeing the turgid rod of flesh jump and throb with need.

"I never said it was time to cum, Sweetie, only that you were hard," she said softly to him, her finger rubbing him on the tip. "Your doctor told me that your balls must be emptied more often, so from now on you'll jerk me off into the toilet," she said as she turned to him with his now drooping cock still attached to her body. Spotting one last trickle of cream, she ran her finger alone the underside of his cock and felt the needy appendage deposit a dollop of his cream onto her finger. Sarah turned the portal off and licked the cream off of her hand. She saw him huffing and puffing before her, obviously frustrated.

"Don't worry, my pet" she began with a tender caress of his cheek. "You'll get used to the feeling of your filthy goo as it dribbles from the tip of your cock." She patted him on the cheek dismissively and reached past him to open the stall door. As the two of them exited, Sarah heard the disappointed sigh from Mitch. "How do your balls feel?" she asked quietly, hearing Mitch moan agreeably. Sarah snickered, knowing that Mitch was only saying what he thought she wanted to hear. She gave him an understanding look and watched as the giant number one appeared on his chest to tell the world about his now emptier testicles.

As Mitch washed the spit and precum off of his hands, Sarah looked down at the now dormant portal that was connected to her pelvis. All she had to do was flip the portal on and she'd once again have access to her man-slave's penis, the sensitive, needy, little appendage. As she watched him dry his hands off, she flipped the portal back on and began to furiously masturbate Mitch's cock. Mitch lurched over the garbage can as another woman and her own man-slave walked into the bathroom.

"Come over here," Sarah ordered Mitch, who was panting and whimpering as the cock between her legs hardened like iron. Mitch stumbled over to her as his knees grew weak from the sensations her expert hands were giving his cock. As she saw him get back over to her, Sarah pushed him down to the floor, Mitch now resting on his knees and looking up at her.

"If you really want to cum, then you're going to have to open up for me," she growled through her lightning-fast strokes, her breathing now growing labored. Obediently, Mitch opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. He'd never done this before, eaten his own load, but if it got him an actual orgasm, then he'd do anything she wanted of him. She could see the tension in his features, a sign of his approaching crescendo. She heard one final moan and then saw the thick, milky strands of cum explode out of Mitch's cock, spraying his face and tongue with his own cum. She continued to stroke and stroke until his filthy cock had nothing left to give. When that was done, she held his cock in front of him expectantly.

"Clean yourself off," she commanded. Mitch hesitantly looked at his cummy cock, unsure if he wanted to do this. "Be a good boy, and clean yourself up," she commanded insistently, getting a twitch from his cock as he obviously decided to do it. She watched Mitch swallow the load on his tongue and began to lick and suck on his own, non-Euclidean cock. After a while she heard his moans and noticed that his cock had gotten hard again. She watched him suck himself off like a submissive little pervert, sucking cock on a bathroom floor. She knew she should stop this, considering he was trying to make himself cum without her permission. At the same time, watching what his lust had made him do, was super sexy. Eventually, she saw him tense up and then he was twitching on his own cock, his cum leaking out of the side of his mouth. Sarah pulled his still throbbing cock out of his mouth and watched the filthy man-slave swallow his second load and look up at her. His cock was still dripping his cum, a sign of the training and genetic modifications that the government did to men before they were sold.

"Did you enjoy that you dirty, little bitch?" she asked the panting little slut at her feet. Mitch nodded, eyeing his cock lustfully. Sarah slapped him across the face with her right hand as her left turned the portal off. "Stop being a whore; you're a man, aren't you?" she asked intensely.

"I got to cum a bunch," he said dumbly, making her roll her eyes. As she saw the number two replace the one on his chest, she knew she'd created a little cock sucking monster.

"If you don't get to your feet right now and act like a man, I'll spend the next year edging your cock until your balls shrivel up and fall off from disuse!" Sarah said angrily, disappointed in herself for allow her slave to do that to himself without her permission. Mitch got to his feet in an instant and followed Sarah from the bathroom, leaving the fat black woman and her little Asian man-slave alone with shocked expressions on their faces.

Sarah knew that she'd just changed her man-slave forever. He'd gone without an orgasm for almost two years and in that moment, she'd allowed him two orgasms. She knew that she'd have to make him ejaculate his semen at least once every day from now on, but as she thought about what just happened, she realized the revelation that had just come upon her. Mitch was now an eager cocksucker, willing to blow himself anytime she asked him to. She could use that against him, make him ruin himself all the time, sucking himself right to the edge and then prevent him from receiving his reward. As Sarah thought about the new reality of her man-slave's existence, she couldn't help the pleased shiver that ran down her spine as she imagined all of the disappointing ruins that she'd make him give himself. She'd have him blowing himself for the rest of his life, only to never get that precious orgasm that he so desired.

As Sarah and Mitch rejoined her friends, Sarah turned the portal back on and let Mitch's soft cock flop out and hang there. Fiona, Janice, and Denise all gasped in shock, having never seen this from her or Mitch. As Sarah sat, she didn't scooch her chair in, instead looking over at Mitch, who was doing nothing but stare at his cock, which was now hard again.

"Come over here and suck me off," she ordered simply, watching Mitch quickly get onto the floor between her knees and begin aggressively throating his own cock. She laced her fingers through his long hair and watched him suck himself closer and closer to the edge. "Tap me on the leg when you're about to cum, right when it's going to happen," she said to Mitch who simply nodded on his cock and continued to work on himself. Sarah looked up at her friends and simply shrugged.

"I found a new way to make him cum. Who knew that slaves were so eager to cum, that they'd suck their own cocks like a cheap love slave in the red-light district!" The girls all laughed as Mitch's moans and gags increased in volume. Sarah saw the tension in him, saw the twitching muscle, and then felt the urgent taping. Sarah pulled Mitch off of his own cock, gave him two quick pumps and then aimed it at his face. Without another touch, Mitch's cock squirted three powerful ropes of cum all over his face. She knew from the sound of his grunts, that this wasn't a satisfying orgasm. She'd made him do all the work, made him humiliate himself; but in the end, he'd been denied the pleasure that he so obviously craved. Without giving him a chance to return to his cock, she turned the portal off and smiled down at Mitch.

12