Portal Play - A Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be sad, Mitch, I knew how much you enjoyed blowing yourself, so I figured I'd let you have more fun. From now on, you'll have to do that if you ever want that sticky, white stuff to squirt out of your cock. I'm not promising you a pleasurable orgasm, but some days you'll get to savor the taste of your own humiliation. For now, get back in your chair, be quiet, and maybe you'll get another chance to have your fun before bed time."

Mitch merely nodded and returned to his seat. As he sat back, he began to notice the amused faces on all the girls and all of the disdainful looks he was getting from the other men. It was in that moment he realized what she'd gotten him to do, in public no less. His checks flushes as humiliation set in. Still, the taste of his cum on his tongue made his heart race with excitement. Maybe his life wasn't all bad; at least he enjoyed the taste of his cock and cum. This would have been awful if his cum tasted bad!

The End

12