All Comments on 'Portly Penelope Becomes Popular'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gentlemanly mentor

Kind older gentleman befriends a lonely looking girl working a cash register, enjoys her naivete and sees a sexy young thing willing to do anything to be seen with a sharp looking older man. She's infatuated with this handsome man and wants to stay a virgin but is willing to give up her virgin anus to stay with him, and then consents to let others take her anally while he watches.

Not sure I would have shared this chubby chick but it all works for me. Nothing like assuming the position behind a plump pair of butt cheeks, spreading them wide and making her a woman. I would love a sequel with the men lining up to drill her and the mystery woman eating her ass in between. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story ! !

Please write another part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story. I spent part of my formative years in Greece where it was (and I believe still is) fairly common for young ladies to provide anal sex in order to preserve their virginity and avoid the risk of pregnancy. I was then surprised on moving to Canada to find that most girls were less keen to be fucked in the arse on a first date! In keeping with the theme of this story, it has been my experience in life that anal sex has always been better with Rubenesque ladies.

Randall096Randall096over 5 years ago
Plain Jane

I've always appreciated "plain Janes"

They go out of their way to please a guy because, like Penelope , they rarely get asked on dates. Some of my best sex has been with average looking girls willing to do anything to please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plump woman

Very sexy story. I love Lyle's style and I love plump woman, they always get me very horny and I love exploring their pussy and ass with my tongue.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

This is a very offensive story about an older man completely degrading an inexperienced young girl, and turning her into a for-pay ass-fuck for himself and his degenerate friends. It should be illegal, if it isn.t already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous