All Comments on 'Portmanteau Ep. 01'

by WendyTrilby

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Elegant explicitness. Brava!

cielbleucielbleuover 1 year ago

Just wow. Great characters, great sex, and fantastic writing. The portmanteau structure of the story is quite a challenge. This would make a great film script.

I see it's your first story posted here, I hope to see more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very literate and quite sexy. A great way to edge into the New Year! Just a quick question though. What was Beth's complication? A badly healed scar perhaps? Hopefully it didn't clash too badly with her violet eyes. Just teasing! Thank you for the interestingly intertwined story lines, it made for a very satisfying read. 5/5 stars. Happy New Year and here's hoping to read more of your work in 2023.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Extraordinary! An erotic kaleidoscope. This story is a multifaceted gem that you turn so your reader can enjoy differing perspectives. Superbly done.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 1 year ago

Indeed, you can tell a story. Wonderfully created, complex and clever. Also, hot sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written and it all built up to very hot sex in each of the vignettes. All of the characters seemed like real people, with their own agendas and personalities (possibly because your profile says they were ;) ). But it obviously needs a lot of skill to get those personalities and sex acts across convincing in your writing. You most DEFINITELY have that skill! Fabulous job, Wendy! Look forward to your next instalment.

MelissaBabyMelissaBabyover 1 year ago

Very nicely done.

It's always good to see a new author arrive with a fresh approach and the talent to make it work.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

I love the way the stories intertwine, and the sex is fun and pretty intense. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. More, please. Soon.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 1 year ago

A MILF who refers to herself in the third person during sex. I started the story because of the musical references, but Mrs. Weckenstein the 3rd person MILF is what hooked me. Where do you come up with these characters? Whatever your muse, keep 'em coming. Five star first story!

ImagineDinosaursImagineDinosaursabout 1 year ago

OK. It usually takes me about 20 seconds of reading to reject a typical Literotica story. The grounds for rejection are many, but mostly it's clichés, telling instead of showing and utter lack of believability.

This story I have read for 5 minutes and it was still not rejected. So, I guess, I should take it seriously. I will read it, and, provided the author is interested, I could write a detailed review-comment.

Since some people do not like their work being scrutinized, I ask the author for permission. Do let me know, if it is Yes or No.

diablo_dcdiablo_dcabout 1 year ago

Damn Wendy, this is one of the best stories I've seen here. I really enjoy good writing and a carefully crafted story, you nailed it. I look forward to reading more of your work.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Well, your experience in storytelling carried over beautifully to erotica. Loved the portmanteau style/approach — the interconnections so easy, the sex as you promised passionate/graphic and the dialogue crisp, at times sassy and memorable. “I assure you there is no mountain she can't climb." About to read your most recently posted and hope you continue to share your erotic storytelling.

IFYOUDONOTASKIFYOUDONOTASKabout 1 year ago

Just finished your first story. Loved it. Just about to start part 2 with great anticipation. Well done, live your work.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Dear Wendy,

As first offerings go, this one deserves the highest praise. You spin a marvelously good tale. You have explained the portmanteau structure and then applied it to admirable effect. Your plotting and character-development make for an engaging story, with well executed twists. Your vocabulary ("fourchette" was a new one for me) is startlingly broad and on-the-button. On these attributes alone you handily deserve a 5-star rating.

Unfortunately, these attributes do not stand alone. On the far more prosaic level of writerly craftsmanship this piece falls woefully short of the highest rank. Like many authors who aspire to the Literotica hall of fame, you need a dispassionate and linguistically/syntactically skilled companion to serve as, first, your proofreader and, second, your editor.

An eagle-eyed proofreader would weed out virtually all of your typos. It appears, to me at least, that rely overmuch on SpellCheck and AutoCorrect. Thus you give us "lightening" on page 1 in two places where you mean "lightning" and "waives" on page 4 where the context demands "waves." On page 5 we get "vice like" when only "vise-like" fits.

Wearing her/his editor hat, your companion would correct your (pg 2) "between he and Mrs. Weckerstein" to "between him and Mrs. Weckerstein" because the object of a preposition is always in the objective case. Your editor would provide a well placed comma on page 5 to clarify "trickled from her landing on his chin" with "trickled from her, landing on his chin . . ." Your editor would ferret out and correct your dangling participle (pg 6): "Making no attempt to stop her, she placed the ball of her foot . . ." Obviously, the no-attempt was on the guy's part and not the gal's, and the writing ought to convey that meaning.

These are just representative examples and are offered in the spirit of constructive criticism. I have utterly zero doubt that with the help of a competent proofreader/editor you will earn a place in the pantheon of Literotica authors.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 1 year ago

Wendy - a friend recommended you to me, and I have to say, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story and could easily identify the characters.the sexual content was very well written and the whole thing put together nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story, great sex scene, and really neat way to tie everything together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A true work of art - thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible writing and fantastic storytelling.

Paul4playPaul4play12 months ago

Excellent!

The intertwining stories made this a fun read.

Memorable characters and arousing erotic scenes showcase your wonderful writing.

Well done!

lit_ch3lit_ch312 months ago

Really enjoy your storytelling skills, and how you weave the sex into the stories. Thanks for these.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale11 months ago

Ah hell. I don't even know where to start. I enjoyed the hell of of that. It had everything. I'm beyond impressed. You are a very talented writer and I'm going to enjoy every damn word you post. Well done. Well fucking done.

igat1969igat19696 months ago

Great stories with hot sex. Nice job!

BonnesteeleBonnesteeleabout 1 month ago

Well written, good story flow, realistic action. Talented writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWendyTrilby@WendyTrilby
Welcome to Trilbyverse, where you will find cinematic erotic adventures gleaned from years of interviews with sexually active adults as well as my personal adventures. I only work from true-life stories where the names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent...

SIMILAR Stories