Portmanteau: Gone Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their mouths returned to exploration as she unbuttoned his jeans, revealing the tip of his cock. Then another button revealed the top of his shaft. More buttons, more cock until it sprang free.

Lisa slid back further, positioning herself to go down on Jackson. Holding his rod in hand, she opened her mouth to take him inside when...

The bungalow doorbell rang.

Her mouth was just an inch from Jackson's cock. From this distance, a hint of precum beckoned her for a taste.

The doorbell rang again.

"Fuck, that's the people from Hermes. Too fucking eager," Jackson growled.

Lisa licked the tip of his cock, then rolled off Jackson leaving him on the couch, his pussy-soaked jeans unbuttoned and his confused erect cock pulsing with his quickened heartbeat.

"New clothes and shoes? Trust me, if you want to get the best fucking of your life, new clothes and shoes will do it every time."

Lisa got up, closed her robe, threw Jackson a towel, and headed to let the Hermes people in for her try-on. Jackson retreated to the bathroom to clean up.

When Jackson came out of the bathroom minutes later, he was amazed to see Lisa wearing a white cotton and silk Pintuck dress with wide white sleeves and a hemline several inches above the knees. The bohemian collar terminated in a sharp V, revealing significant sideboob. On her feet were thigh-high white jump boots giving her outfit a mod flair. Lisa's tan skin made the whites of the outfit pop even brighter.

Wow, that's stunning, Jackson offered. We'll take it.

Lisa pulled Jackson aside.

"It's $4,000, and the boots are $1,000."

"Really? At Hermes? Must be a blue light special! We'll take them all."

The two Hermes clerks hung several outfits in the closet and quickly left.

"The most expensive dress I ever got was from Marshalls, less than $75. I can't repay you for this, and I'm not sure how it makes me feel."

"It should make you feel luxurious and stunning," Jackson said.

"Well, it sure does. And I'm grateful. I am. I'm going to wear it to work on Monday. That's stock day. I want to be the best-looking gal on aisle five!"

____________________________________________

Forty-five minutes later, Jackson held Lisa's hand as the maître d escorted them to a quaint table. Heads turned as they walked through the restaurant with some people surreptitiously using their cellphones to grab a celeb sighting.

Whispers of "That's Jackson Tibbetts" and "Who is she" hit Lisa's ears. For the first time, she allowed herself to genuinely enjoy a moment.

Jackson was overwhelmed with a feeling unlike anything he'd felt before. Lisa reminded him of sunshine on a summer day in June, warming his face and giving him a sense of complete relaxation.

Over the main course, Lisa leaned into Jackson.

"How do you do it? All these people watching you?"

"I asked for this. I wanted to be an actor. Wished for it and got that wish. You'll never hear me complain about this life."

"I had the same dream, but it didn't work out for me," she replied.

"Well, lately, it seems we have the same dreams," he said.

"Yeah, about that. You never told me what we did in those dreams. Was I just ok or excellent?" she asked.

"I don't kiss and tell," he said.

"I know it was more than kissing," she said.

"A lot more. On the last one, I got the body right. Yoga teacher abs and an incredible ass," he said.

"Which encounter was best?" Lisa asked

"Each time was better. Each time we went further. The third time you offered something special," he said quietly.

"I let you do anal? Just like that? I allowed you to roll me over and-"

"Shhh, let's not announce this to the entire restaurant. You asked me to do it. I was being responsive."

Lisa wasn't sure if she should be upset about the dream version of her offering up the last taboo.

"I didn't know you didn't like it. Dream you liked it a lot," he said.

"I didn't say I didn't like it. I like it plenty. But I don't allow visitors in the backyard on a first date."

"Ok, technically, it was our third date, or at least our third time having sex."

"Technically, that hasn't happened yet..."

"Okay, when it does," he said.

"If it does," she corrected.

"I will not ask for anal. I'm sorry that dream me took advantage of dream you, but dream you did offer and dream you had an ass that could make a dead man cum."

"Real me as that same ass."

"What was I like in your dream?" he asked.

"Your cock was bigger."

"I've been told I'm sporting a reasonable size."

"Well, dream you was enormous. Porn size. Big cock, but you had trouble finding my clit. I had to guide you."

"I can find a woman's clitoris, thank you very much. I don't need a map."

"Well, no map is needed for my clitoris. My clit is enormous and quite easy to spot. But in my dream, you were a little fumbly."

"How huge?"

"Not the most fumbly I've been with but-"

"No, how huge is your clit?"

"Big. And when I get aroused, embarrassingly big. Why am I telling you this?"

"Sensitive?"

"I am sensitive about this, yes."

"I meant, is your clitoris overly sensitive? Considering that you claim it's big."

"It's bigger than most. And just so you understand, it was a total cockblock for me. As a teen, I felt like I wasn't normal."

"What teenager is normal?" Jackson asked.

"It's not like girls walk around talking about how big their clits are. Not like guys do about their dicks. All I ever heard was how men can't find a woman's clit and that confused me because I looked down and there it was just sticking out. Anyone can't find that; they are not looking."

Jackson waved the waitress over with his credit card in hand.

"I'm hypersensitive about how it looks and it's hypersensitive about being touched. Any sensation can send me over the top in a flash," she said.

"Any sensation?" he asked.

"Fingers, toys-"

"A tongue?" He asked

"Anyone licks it, and I end up washing their face when I cum. I'm very-."

"Moist," Jackson said, finishing her thought.

"Yeah, but that's my cringe word, so I say damp."

"Damp. Very damp. I noticed that. My jeans are hanging in the bathroom to dry. I've never been with a woman who squirted."

"I don't squirt. Squirting is just pee. I flow.

Got it, flow, not squirt. Damp, not moist. You should come with an instruction book.

No instructions needed. Get me off and you're going to get a real sex-wetting, like it or not," she added.

The sexual tension of the conversation had built to a boiling point.

"Why are we still here when I need to be licking that giant clit of yours and getting a face bath," Jackson said quietly with his charming, inviting smile.

"Before or after you fuck my amazing ass?" she responded with a wink.

Jackson handed the waitress his credit card.

"Add a 50% tip, then have the card delivered back to me at the hotel."

"I can run it right now," the waitress offered.

Jackson was leading Lisa by the hand while running out of the restaurant.

"I'm late for something big. Deliver it to the Riviera and make the tip 100%."

Jackson and Lisa ran out of the restaurant to the flash of several Paparazzi shooting as much footage of the movie star and his mysterious gal pal.

____________________________________________

The swanky bungalow was dark and quiet. The door burst open, and Jackson and Lisa entered in a heated exchange. Lisa pulled away and bent herself over the side of the couch, reached up her dress, and pulled her lingerie down. Flipping up her dress, she revealed the most perfect ass Jackson had ever seen, which by default made it one of the best asses ever seen by anyone anywhere ever.

Jackson dropped to his knees and separated her muscular ass cheeks to reveal a perfect rosebud clenched tight yet pulsating in anticipation of his oral attack. Placing his face between her cheeks, he inhaled her rich Earth scent. Her fragrance was reminiscent of cherry pipe tobacco, rich and full-bodied, and urged him inward to taste.

Sharpening his tongue, he poked at her underhole, only to be met with a rejecting, tightly sealed doorway. Flattening his tongue, he applied gentle wet pressure around the clenched hole, massaging the muscles. Like Aladdin before the Cave of Wonders, the entrance opened, allowing him passage.

Lisa let out a deep sigh and released a small shot of wetness from her wanting pussy. As he worked her hole, her vaginal moisture back flowed, adding sweetness to the earthen taste.

Lisa opened her stride and bent further forward, allowing Jackson better access. Pulling back to admire her tight ring, he focused on her pronounced pussy lips further south. Something was protruding outward.

Jackson turned Lisa around to face him. Her dress fell, covering her pubis.

"I want to see your clit,"

"I warned you it's big," Lisa said as she slowly raised her dress again like a curtain rising on a stage play.

Jackson's eyes were transfixed as she revealed her muscular thighs, then the bottom of her slit, followed by her smooth and swollen pussy lips, and then at the top, a sizeable protruding clitoris surrounded by her thick deep red labia. The way it protruded reminded him of an outie belly button or a prominent nipple.

While most clitorises tend to retreat under their hood when aroused, Lisa's was too large to hide. Its tender pink skin glistened as her juices dribbled to the end of the nub, sliding off in a viscous drip.

"That's...amazing," Jackson said, transfixed by Lisa's anomalous sexual protrusion.

Lisa let her fingers slide across her moist nub, then took the wet fingers and painted the moisture on the pressure points of her neck.

"I've grown to love it," she whispered.

Jackson's face plunged into Lisa's bare skin valley, intent on running his tongue over her pronounced pubic pleasure point. As his tongue met her flesh, she writhed with pleasure. Her vagina reacted with another flush of fluids. They were hot with a savory taste and a hint of sweetness.

"I warned you about the soak," Lisa said, pushing him back to see his face glistening from her flow.

Standing up, Lisa took Jackson by the hand and headed toward the bedroom.

"Come on, fuck me properly, on a bed."

As she walked ahead of him, she slipped her arms out of the top of the dress, revealing her muscular back with broad swimmer shoulders tapering to a narrow waist.

A few more steps and the white dress slipped down, revealing her pronounced ass and leaving on only her thigh-high white boots. Pausing in the doorway, she turned to face Jackson, putting her hands against the door jambs she pressed. Her arm muscles tightened, and her abs rippled. Her clit continued to peek out, tempting Jackson forward.

Jackson approached her, placing his mouth on hers and sharing a deep kiss.

"What if we're not as good as we dreamed?" she asked.

"Let's find out," he replied, then swooped Lisa up in his powerful arms and carried her to the bed like a groom across the threshold. Laying her down, she slid back and opened her legs wide. Her moist pussy gently opened, breaking the suction created by her wetness and revealing her apex entrance like a cathedral door opening.

Jackson reached to take off her boots.

"No," she resisted, "I want to get fucked with my $1,000 boots on."

"Ok, cowboy," Jackson said with a smile as he undid his pants.

He wore no underwear in anticipation of this moment, and his not-shy penis fell forward when freed and then quickly bounced into a thick erection.

Lisa lay on her back, propped up on the many pillows to get a pleasant view of the handsome man about to enter her.

The anticipation was murder. Initial penetration can be everything in a first connection. Would it be a violent thrust? An awkward push? An energetic invasion?

As Jackson climbed over her, his mushroom tip pressed against her slit and slowly slid inside. Her engorged clit, rode along the top of his shaft like the needle of a turntable. Each vein and rise in his cockskin was read by her clit like a needle on a vinyl record and translated into electric sensations which ran up and down her nervous system. It was none of those, but better.

Finally, he was inside her. The two rested together, completely interlocked, as Lisa felt her pussy stretched out nicely. The tightness sent a wave of pleasure that made her sphincter pucker. Her intense inner heat penetrated the skin of Jackson's penis, warming it, expanding the blood cells that inflated it causing his cock to grow even more.

Jackson gently pulled back, then pushed forward, getting a little deeper. Lisa moaned as if she had not expected her body's reaction to the thrust.

Pulling his face to hers, the two explored each other's mouths as Jackson's thrusting tempo increased. Despite the wild nature of their collective dreams, this simple missionary exchange allowed each to see into the other's eyes.

As pleasant as the intercourse was, both knew this session would get far more intense, so they savored the exchange physically and emotionally.

As his thrust cadence increased, so too did their body heat. A sheen of perspiration developed on their skin. The sounds of their love became wet as her nethers washed his cock with its flow.

Jackson gently pulled out and sat up on his knees, looking down at Lisa lovingly. He gently stroked his cock without words. Lisa sat up so her face was inches from his cock, then took him in her mouth. She tasted herself; it was a taste she loved, but only when mixed with the scent and flavor of a man.

Jackson touched her head as she took him deep into her mouth. As one hand massaged his cock the other cupped his balls, and it was then she realized he was perfectly manscaped. Not a bit of hair.

Lisa crawled from underneath Jackson, pushed him down on the bed, and returned her mouth to his phallus while hunkering between his legs. She felt his pucker's smoothness and marveled at the expert quality of his epilation. With her free hand, she slipped three fingers into her pussy, saturated them with her glycerin-thick juices then brought them up to Jackson's clenched ring.

Jackson felt Lisa pushing on his back door and was anxious and curious about her intentions. Relaxing his torso, his sphincter opened slightly, and Lisa skillfully inserted her finger into the smoothness of his dark tunnel. His body reacted with a spasm, and his cock thickened. As Lisa inserted a second finger stretching him open.

"What-" he began.

Jackson did not finish his sentence. Both fingers found the sponginess of his prostate and began massaging the lubricated nerve bundle.

Jackson felt helpless. He was always proud of his ability to hold off cumming, but this sensation was overpowering, and he had only two choices. The first would be to push her fingers out of his ass, and the second would allow her to milk him to culmination.

He chose the latter, and the tingling in his feet shot upward into his balls. The power of his ejaculation was so forceful that he feared Lisa would gag on his load, but she held firm, swallowing each blast.

When at last, he was spent, she slid her fingers from his ass and released his cock from her mouth. It was still beyond half-mast as she looked up at him, waiting on a reaction.

As his breath returned, Jackson stared at her with a content smile.

"That was so-"

"-Good?" she inquired.

"I was going to say unexpected, but amazing would be a better adjective."

Jackson pulled Lisa close.

He leaned in to kiss her, and she paused to wipe some cum from her face, then their mouths met. He tasted his spent offerings for the first time as their tongue swirled. It was not objectionable; it was alluring, and he felt a continued stirring in his loins.

"I'll let you refract, but I need you to do me a favor," she said.

"Anything," Jackson replied.

With that, Lisa crawled up Jackson's body until her pussy was over Jackson's face. Squatting and hovering as only a woman can do, her long labia remained just out of range of his mouth. Putting an arm on the headboard, she leaned forward, and her pronounced clit was unable to retreat. She lowered her pussy to his face so that only her clit touched his tongue. Jackson kissed and fondled the tender bud as Lisa moaned and breathed hard.

After a particularly long moan, Jackson raised his hands to grab her ass and pull her into his face.

"Oh, Oh, yes," she moaned.

Remembering the pleasure of her fingers in his netherworld, Jackson dipped his forefinger in her wetness and then pressed it against her ass. At the same time, he sucked and circled her clit that hung down like a nipple, nursing it while he pushed aggressively against her tight knot.

So relaxed from the sensations her pussy sent across her body, her sphincter relented, and Jackson's finger found its way inside. With no prostate to massage, he simply slid his digit up and down her butter-smooth tightness.

Lisa clenched up as the dual sensations met in her core. Her orgasm was imminent. Jackson's finger in her ass moved slowly with gentle respect. His mouth had latched onto her now purple-sweet mound and was suckling it like a baby on a breast.

She knew her orgasm would be accompanied by a rush of glandular flow as her inner wave rose from the depths, washed across her body, and then out of her pussy in a gush of pleasure and wetness.

Jackson rode the wave as Lisa's body trembled. Unable to support herself in the awkward position and not wanting to plant her ass directly on Jackson's face, she rolled to the side, still shaking uncontrollably. In her post-orgasmic resolution state, her clit finally retreated, allowing her endorphins to warm her body.

Jackson wrapped his arms around her, pressing his warm flesh to hers. Awake since 4:00 in the morning, she fought sleep, knowing that she wanted to finish the night with Jackson inside her, but slumber came to the two of them, and they lay motionless together until the morning sun peered in through a distant window.

Lisa slept well into the morning, finally waking to see the bed empty. She looked at her feet and saw her boots were removed in the night. Putting on a robe, she wandered into the main room of the bungalow to see Jackson moving breakfast from a cart to the table.

He gestured for her to sit and followed suit. She began drinking coffee and then taking a bite of her breakfast.

"Wasn't sure what you eat in the morning, so I ordered everything," he said.

"Good, because I'll eat it all," she replied.

"For starters, I want to say I had a great time last night-" Jackson began."

Lisa looked up from her coffee, wondering where this was going. Was he giving her the exit speech?

"The thing is," he started, "I didn't think things through and-"

"I'll go, but the boots are coming with me," she replied.

"What? No? You think I'm... Let me finish. I'm saying that going out with me comes with a price. That price is your privacy."

"I don't follow."

Jackson turned his iPad around to show a trending topic on Twitter: #jacksonsgirl followed by photos of the two exiting the restaurant and entering the hotel.

"Right now, people at E-News and TMZ are trying to figure out who you are. The current trending name for you is #fitchick."

Lisa took the iPad and scanned the comments. She laughed at some and cringed at others.

"Oh, my God, some of these people are so mean. This girl called me Jackson's Hole. Why would she-"

"This is the price. I understand if you don't want to pay it," he said sincerely."

"Looks like I am paying it, like it or not."

"So, about last night..." he began.

Ok, she thought, now he's going to give the exit speech.

"I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to finish what we started."

"I'm not complaining because if that was just the appetizer, then I have to wonder what the main course is like," she said.