Portmanteau: Gone Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny had never seen an ass as perfect as Maurillia's. It was intoxicating, and right now, it was inviting him inside the furnace that was her vagina.

Coming up behind her, Danny gently slid his member inside. He could feel the pressure from the metal hood surface pressing on her pubic bone, compressing her entry and making the slide inside even more sensational. Maurillia's ass cheeks were a perfect mixture of flesh and muscle. They could be as soft as a pillow when needed and rock hard when she flexed. Danny's cock pushed against the softness, gripped snugly by her tightness.

Maurillia stretched her arms forward, grasping the front edge of the hood with her fingers keeping herself wide open for Danny's passionate plowing. Danny pushed inward, and she repeated the move, tightening her ass and then relaxing.

While she had initiated this round to allow Danny to cum, the pressure on her clit as it rubbed on the car hood and the resonating heat from the engine below rekindled her sensations. She relaxed into the strokes, realizing she was generating another orgasm.

She was surprised at how fast this second wave was coming. Danny's in-and-out pushes made wet slapping sounds as her skein's glans released their lube, which dripped on the hand-buffed paint job of the exotic car.

The tingling in his balls alerted Danny to his impending ejaculation. Letting out an involuntary groan, Maurillia sensed the end with a smile but realized she was heading for a climax and found herself at the tipping point. Danny's rhythm increased as he slid in and out of Maurillia faster and faster.

"A finger," Maurillia pleaded.

"What finger?" Danny barely uttered as he closed his eyes in preparation.

"In my...put your finger..." Danny was confused by her words but more focused on his finish.

"...in my ass," Maurillia blurted out, then returned to moaning.

"I heard Daddy's girl ask you for it the other night. Give me the finger in my ass like you did for her," she begged."

With that, she opened her legs wider, presenting her perfect brown eye, which opened and closed with each thrust.

Danny put his forefinger in his mouth, wet it, then pressed it against Maurillia's rear entry and pushed. A moment of resistance, then entry into the smooth tunnel and...

Danny's cock unleashed a flood of semen inside Maurillia. Her sphincter tightened around his finger at that moment, making her body rigid again. Danny's orgasm persisted as he continued to fill Maurillia's' receptive valley. Her orgasm, hastened by the intrusion of Danny's finger in her anus, sent her nerve endings into fits making her pleasure roll on and on.

Their motion came to a stop. Maurillia was still lying forward on the hood, and Danny was slumped over her. Neither one could move. Neither one wanted to.

Danny gently slid free of Maurillia's grip leaving a stream of cum from her love-soaked pussy onto the hood of the sports car. Slowly Danny backed away as Maurillia stood up and turned to face him.

The moonlight illuminated her beauty. Wearing only her open shirt, she looked angelic to Danny. She gently stepped toward him, put her hand behind his head, and pulled him in for a deep passionate kiss, the kind lovers give each other, not fuckers.

Danny reveled in the kiss. Nothing about sex had been normal with this woman until this moment. This kiss was not about sex; it was a connection, a passionate connection, and it was heaven.

The sun was rising over the mountains behind them and illuminating the Pacific Ocean as the two walked into the center of Malibu, having left the McLaren in the field.

Granted, their DNA was all over the car, but grand theft auto in Los Angeles County doesn't merit forensic investigation.

____________________________________________

Sitting at a diner, they ordered the largest breakfasts on the menu and wolfed them down.

"I've never dated a girl who likes to eat," Danny said.

Maurillia looked up from her waffles.

"We had one date," she said between bites.

"Technically, it's still going on," Danny remarked.

"So, if this were a dating app, how would you review the date so far?" she asked, still pounding away at her meal.

"Adventure 10 out of 10, Creativity 10 of 10, Sex-"

Maurillia looked up at Danny, waiting.

"Sex, I would give it a one."

"What that fuck-" she began.

"Because I don't want anyone else dating you. I would intentionally drive down your scores and scare away the competition."

"You little troll," she said with a laugh.

"You think we might just have conventional sex one of these days?" he asked.

"Conventional?" she replied.

"In a bed, some wine, then spend the night together," Danny asked.

"That sounds too conventional," she replied with a mouthful of waffle.

A half-hour later, the two found themselves walking into their building and climbing the stairs to the third floor. Maurillia stumbled on a step, and Danny caught her hand. Instead of letting go when she steadied herself, she kept holding it up the stairwell and down the hall toward their respective apartments.

Danny walked Maurillia to her door, where an envelope was stuck in the door crack.

"Well, this is me," Maurillia stated.

Danny leaned in. The two shared another deep and passionate kiss.

Maurillia took the envelope and opened the door. Danny turned to his apartment. She paused a beat.

"That was a great date, Danny. I'm looking forward to our next one," she said softly.

____________________________________________

They spent the next afternoon rehearsing the scene for their acting class. Danny did his best Swayze. Maurillia's crying rivaled Demi Moore's, but the kiss was the moment they practiced repeatedly. They found themselves hurrying through the rehearsal just to get to that moment.

More than once, they realized their kiss kept turning from an emotional goodbye to a kiss that ends up with two people fucking. Determined to get it right, they resisted the urge to take the stage kiss into the bedroom, no matter how overpowering.

____________________________________________

"Sam?"

"Molly?"

"I can hear you."

"Oh God,"

The audience of student actors led by their teacher Rick Lockwood remained transfixed on Danny standing inches from Maurillia, doing their scene from Ghost.

lit by the lone stage light and looking at her with a level of love unimaginable.

Maurillia, despite her few lines, let her face, mostly her eyes and quivering lips, do the acting.

As the two drew in close to their stage kiss, there was an audible gasp from more than one of the audience members.

The kiss was barely lips touching, mostly the electricity of their auras connecting but hardly any flesh.

"I love you, Molly. I've always loved you," Danny as Sam whispered.

"Ditto," she responded.

"It's amazing, Molly, the love inside. You take it with you," he said with a lilt of sadness and hope as he backed away from her into the darkness.

"See ya," he added as if it were just a simple adieu because time no longer bound his character.

"See ya," she replied with tears streaming down her face, knowing this was more than a simple adieu but the beginning of an eternal wait until they would be reunited.

Danny disappeared into the darkness. There was a painfully long wait, then the instructor stood, emotionally moved.

"We should take five right about now. Collect ourselves because no one wants to follow that. Outstanding work, the two of you."

From across the room, Danny looked at Maurillia, who was already staring at him, and continued sharing their characters' connection.

____________________________________________

The two weeks after their successful classroom kiss were the highlights of Danny and Maurillia's time in Los Angeles. The moment on stage was a breakthrough for both; each felt their acting skills sharpen.

When not at work together at Basilicata, they spent their free time people-watching around the city and having loud sex each night.

The two walked along the esplanade at Venice Beach on a busy Saturday. The area was full of eccentrics, panhandlers, and tourists. It made for great people-watching as they found a bench to eat their deli sandwiches.

"I've got a new job," Maurillia added.

"Acting?"

"No. But Mrs. Fridley got the landlord to approve me as the new building manager. I won't be your next-door neighbor much longer."

"Building manager?" Danny asked, confused.

"I heard about it and then told her I was interested. Free rent, and all I have to do is key in people and collect rent. Isn't that great?"

Danny remained silent.

"I said, isn't that great?"

"Didn't I tell you about that job opening?" Danny asked.

"You? I don't think so. Why? What does that matter?" she asked.

"Because I was going for that job. I deserved that job," he said.

Maurillia looked at Danny with surprise.

"She gave me the job. So, I'm sorry, but-"

"I mentioned it to you, and you went and stole that job," Danny barked.

"I applied; I got the job. I didn't steal anything," Maurillia shot back.

Danny pouted at the unexpected news. Maurillia studied his face, stood up, and threw her sandwich in the garbage.

"You're pissed at me for this?" she asked.

"Once again, you've moved into my life and fucked it up," Danny said.

"You know, Fuck you, Danny. Instead of saying congrats, you turn this into another Danny pity party," Maurillia stated in a quiet but angry reply.

Danny shook his head in disbelief.

Maurillia walked away then shouted loud enough for everyone to hear, "Two things: you don't get to listen to me fuck every night anymore, and the rent is due by the first of the month, bitch."

Off she walked.

____________________________________________

Several days passed. Danny heard Maurillia moving out of her apartment and down the hall to Mrs. Fridley's place. Several times he wanted to see her and apologize, but pride and fear kept him away.

After calling in sick for work a few times, he changed his schedule to the less lucrative lunch shift to not be there when Maurillia worked.

It had been a month since their short-lived wild relationship had ended. Danny slipped the rent check under her door. Mustering courage, he reached out to knock on the door when his phone rang with an 818 area code.

The call turned out to be from a casting director. Danny was confused as she offered him a speaking role in a Jackson Tibbetts movie.

Danny clarified and learned that the new studio president, Cecelina Lyon, had personally requested he be given the role. This was a speaking role in a major motion picture that could change his life as an actor.

Cecelina Lyon, the woman who nearly got ruffied, had promised to repay him for helping her with that smarmy guy months ago. He smiled at his good fortune; at least someone in Hollywood had the honor.

____________________________________________

Danny found his dressing room on the lot, went to hair and makeup, and then reported to the set several hours early to run the lines. In this scene, he would play NCIS agent Grif Keats, who, along with his partner, questions Jackson's Navy Seal character about his involvement in an unauthorized encounter. He waited to run lines with the other guy playing his counterpart.

The other 'guy' in the script was NCIS Agent Alex Ortega. But walking toward him, accompanied by the Major League Distraction, was Maurillia. She looked at Danny with cold eyes as the realization dawned on him, Agent Alex Ortega was a woman, specifically the woman who was both the love of his life and the bane of his existence.

"There they are, my two heroes," Cecelina stated. "I'm so glad we could make this happen!"

Danny and Maurillia feigned excitement at working together and thanked Cecelina for the opportunity. As the busy studio boss exited, the two were left together to run lines.

"You are not going to ruin this break for me," Danny said.

"It's my break too. We do this job and then never see each other again.

"Fine."

"Fine."

From across the set, Cecelina and Jackson Tibbets noticed Danny and Maurillia having an intense conversation.

"I love their focus. Great energy," Jackson exclaimed. "Should be a good scene."

"From here, you could almost swear they were a couple," Cecelina said.

Hours later, the scene was ready to be filmed. Jackson was sitting in an interrogation room as the two NCIS agents would enter and question him about his activities.

From behind the set, Danny and Maurillia waited nervously.

"I never got the chance to say I was sorry for being such a dick about your job," Danny whispered.

"Well, you were," she replied.

"And I'm sorry for that," he said with sincerity.

"I'm sorry I went for that job without telling you. But in fairness, when you mentioned it, I still hated you," Maurillia added.

"So, it was about fucking me over?"

"Yes, and free rent. But at the time, fucking you over was also nice. When I got into you, I forgot all about it. I was going to ask you to move in with me, save money...play house together."

"I would have liked that," he said.

"Well, who doesn't want to save on rent?" she replied.

"No, the playing house part. With you. I would have liked that."

"I liked you, Danny. I hated you. Then I liked you. But you flipped out on me," Maurillia said.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I've regretted It ever since it came out of my mouth."

"So here we are, about to do a scene with the biggest movie star in the world."

"We did this together, didn't we?"

"We did."

"We make a good team, you and me. We fucked that guy up good, and the universe is repaying us."

"The same universe you accused of trying to screw you over," she added.

"Maybe the universe was trying to get me here to this moment. The moment that could change my life. My big break. I mean, our big break."

Jackson sat shackled to the table in the dark interrogation room. His lawyer paced behind him as the scene was ready to shoot.

The film crew was silent. The PA with the clapper slapped it shut in front of the camera and shouted, "Scene 34A take 1."

The cameraman yelled, "Rolling," a pause, "speed." A beat later, the director yelled, "Action."

The actor playing Jackson's lawyer paced while looking at his client.

"NCIS will be here in a few seconds. These guys are the pit bulls. They are going to get you to talk."

Jackson smiled at his lawyer, knowing he would persevere, "I can't be broken."

With that, the two paused as the line was the cue for Danny and Maurillia to enter. But they did not. Jackson waited and then repeated the line for the camera.

"I can't be broken," he repeated.

Again, nothing.

"Cut" yelled the director, and the first Assistant walked onto the set and opened the door to see why the actors had missed their cue.

The door opened to reveal NCIS agents Keats and Ortega engaged in a deep passionate kiss. The crew could only stare at the two as Jackson leaned back in his chair to take in the sight with a laugh.

Maurillia opened her eyes to see that she and Danny were the focus of attention of the entire crew. Danny became aware a moment later. Slowly they broke their embrace. Danny's hair was a mess, and Maurillia's lipstick was on his face.

"Why are my NCIS agents kissing? Can someone tell me why my NCIS agents are kissing?" the Director bellowed.

Danny started to stammer. "I'm sorry. We used to be a thing. I was rude and hurt her. I'm sorry if this-"

"What do you think, Gavin?" Jackson interrupted.

Jackson chuckled at these two actors, caught in an awkward moment and a director about to lose his mind. The director looked at Jackson, confused.

"I told them to come up with a backstory about their characters," Jackson said. "Something I could use in the room to get them off their game. Ex-lovers about to reconcile but have to hit pause while interrogating. Great idea, you two. Nice improv."

Danny and Maurillia remained red-faced, but their look of thanks toward Jackson almost betrayed his quick and clever alibi.

The director thought briefly and then turned to the writer. "I love it. Write them a few scenes for before and after so we can get a full arc of their relationship. Okay, reset. We'll start from the top."

Danny quietly held Maurillia's hand as they watched the magic of a movie set in action. As the make-up team moved in to fix them up, Maurillia leaned in and gave Danny a gentle kiss on the cheek, then whispered something in his ear.

Unchained Melody

Woah, my love, my darling

I've hungered, hungered for your touch

A long, lonely time

And time goes by so slowly

And time can do so much

Are you still mine?

I need your love

I need your love

God speed your love to me

Unchained Melody lyrics © Unchained Melody Pub LLC

____________________________________________

Enjoyed this installment? Looking for more of the Portmanteau universe? Read the entire series here:

PORTMANTEAU: THE SERIES

1...67891011