All Comments on 'Portmanteau: More Than a Feeling'

by WendyTrilby

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding! Best I’ve encountered. Skillfully woven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting concept, good stories and very well written. I look forward to reading more.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Incredibly well done. Love to see more from you.

HartoftheworldHartoftheworldabout 1 year ago

The word "Portmanteau" brought me to his story as I've only heard the concept in movies, but wow, it works for written fiction just as well.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Once again you've spun and exceptional, indeed top-notch story. And once again it's a shame that my enjoyment was continually perverted by stumbling over typos and errors of grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Do yourself a solid and find yourself a proofreader/editor.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 1 year ago

Thanks again. This just as much fun as the first. Maybe more!

Greenie8Greenie8about 1 year ago

Wow. Certainly in the top 1% of erotic literature I’ve read. Am looking forward to reading more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i've enjoyed them both greatly,i have a preference for chapter 1 as i thought the characters could be built upon.great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Loved the concept and the execution! You're an excellent writer. And the eroticism tingles. I eagerly look forward to your next effort. But as one critic noted, you need help with copy editing/proofreading. Catholic is capitalized (in the context you're using). And "venal" and "Titan" are words, just not the ones you want (venial and Titian). And when a character is speaking, you don't put the whole sentence in quotes, just the words that are spoken (the 'he said' comes after the quoted words). I used to say most people don't notice the little stuff, but I learned it's not true. Many do; they just don't say anything. MS Word will catch some of these. Something like ProWritingAid will catch more. I suspect there isn't a great story on this site that's perfect. But the better ones are a lot cleaner (haha) than this. Yeah, it's a free erotica site. But you obviously care what your readers think. You've put a lot of yourself into these stories. Polish them up just a little more and you'll be happy with the results.

Bluesea00Bluesea0012 months ago

really elegant and cleverly written

lit_ch3lit_ch311 months ago

Been a long time since found something so captivating. Great story lines and good sex. And I still have some pages to go.

Paul4playPaul4play11 months ago

Yes, you have succeeded … I am a fan!

The storytelling and writing are excellent.

The characters are human and desirable.

The erotica is wonderful and arousing…and orgasmic!

You touched on several of my fetishes, from hirsute women to armpits to nipple play and more!

Thank you!

pcman1950pcman195010 months ago

Positively splendiferous! You/your writing are to venerated.

snow_in_shanghaisnow_in_shanghai5 months ago

Best thing I've read here. I love your style, the stories are great, the sex is extremely hot and still realistic. I was constantly aroused.

One minor issue is too many typos.

JuicyplayJuicyplay4 months ago

Wow! Your writing is amazing, so glad you chose to bring it to this world of erotica! The stories are great, and I love the way they are intertwined in all kinds of ways. The sex is wonderfully varied, kinky and hot, thank you! I like your characters, I like the interesting stories and the way the hot sex erupts naturally in their lives.

I read your note about sharing the real-but-not-so-polished parts of sex, and look forward to more of that. I am going to read more of your stories and keep an eye open, while continuing to enjoy the sexual swellings your writings bring to me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So good. Well written and truly sexy. Love that you challenged yourself with the intertwined stories. Bravo!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed this very much! And I will be reading the rest of your stories as well.

Loved the intertwined characters, and until the end I couldn't figure out how the last one was connected to any of the others, but you snuck it in there.

I saw the comments that mention the typos, and I agree, even though I am guilty of that also.

But I have to mention the thing that caught my attention the most, which is, if Sister Grace/Monica had golden hair, why was her bush black?

Not that that is enough to turn me away from the other chapters, just had to mention it.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying your universe very much ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWendyTrilby@WendyTrilby
Welcome to Trilbyverse, where you will find cinematic erotic adventures gleaned from years of interviews with sexually active adults as well as my personal adventures. I only work from true-life stories where the names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent...