Portmanteau: More Than a Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman stuffed the leather coat in the trash bag.

"I need you to dump this. Burn it if you can."

"That's like a ten-thousand-dollar D&G coat. It's wicked nice," Kaylin protested, "I can't chuck it."

"Keep it, but you may not want to wear it for a while."

"Oh my God, did you rob a bank wearing this? Oh, wow."

A loud rapping on the shop door startled the two. The dark-haired woman grew concerned and paced like an animal trapped.

Kaylin looked at the security camera monitor and saw two officers at the door.

"Is there a back way out?" the dark-haired woman asked.

"There is, but the cops are back there, too." Kaylin pointed to the security camera monitor showing a squad car blocking the back alley.

"You serious about the $1,000?"

"Yes."

"Make it $3,000, and I'll get rid of them."

"Deal."

"Sit in the first chair," Kaylin said, then guided her unexpected guest to the chair furthest from the door.

Covering the woman with a cloth, she quickly reclined the chair and smeared thick cream on her face. Then, she grabbed a wig off a shelf and wrapped a towel around her head.

The police kept rapping on the door. Kaylin ran to the front and unlocked it, letting them in.

"Were you knocking? I had the hair dryer on back there. What's going on?" she said with childlike innocence.

"Robbery at Christie's. We think the thief is still around."

"Who is Christy?" Kaylin asked.

"Christie's the auction house. You see anyone? The suspect is a woman in a black coat, black hair, and dark glasses," the cop asked, trying to look past Kaylin.

"No, I've been with a client, so, no."

"Mind if we come in?" the older cop asked, not waiting for permission to enter.

The front of the shop was small, with only six chairs. All were empty except for the last chair, where the woman in question lay reclined with cold cream on her face and a towel around her head.

Kaylin tapped her on the shoulder, and she pretended to wake up from dozing off.

"Oh, dear. I think I was asleep. What time is it?"

"How long have you been here, Ma'am?" the cop asked.

"My appointment was for 4 PM, so more than an hour? What's going on?"

"Armed robbery down the street. The thief made off with some jewelry. A necklace, I think. Worth millions."

Kaylin dropped a tray of brushes upon hearing the figure, getting the officer's attention. The woman shot her a nasty look that said play it cool.

"Are we safe in here? Should we leave?" the thief asked.

"We would prefer you remain here until we finish our canvas. Odds are the perp is gone, but let us do our job."

The cops moved to the door, and the older cop stopped and turned back to examine Kaylin and her client.

"Do you mind removing that towel so I can see her hair?" the cop asked.

"My hair? It's a mess," the thief said with reluctance.

A bead of sweat trickled down Kaylin's neck as she carefully removed the towel to reveal a mop of wet blond hair.

"Sorry for that. The woman we're looking for has black hair. Just making sure."

The cops left, and Kaylin quickly locked the doors behind them.

Turning back to the mysterious woman, Kaylin was flushed. Her heart was racing; she had never felt more invigorated. She wasn't a rule breaker and had never lied to a cop before, but now she was harboring a fugitive, which was the most exciting moment of her existence.

"Be careful. That thrill can turn into a drug," the thief said.

"What thrill?"

The woman pointed to Kaylin's tight top, specifically to her nipples, which were firm and erect.

"Trust me. The tits don't lie. When I'm taking a score, you could cut glass with my nipples," she said. "This is my drug; I don't suggest it for you."

Instinctively, Kaylin crossed her arms to hide her telltale breasts.

"I could rob banks. All you have to do is wave a gun," Kaylin stated in defiance.

The thief sat up and wiped the cold cream off her face while pulling off the blond wig.

"Well, I guess I can cut and color hair. Just get me some Miss Clairol and a scissor and I'm in business," she replied with an attitude.

"No, it's not that simple."

"Neither is taking down a score. So, you stick to what you do, and I'll stick to what I do."

"Speaking of what I do, why the black hair when you've got gorgeous red hair?" Kaylin asked.

"How do you know about my red hair?"

"Girl to girl, whoever does your roots is a hack," replied Kaylin with professional pride.

"You can do better?"

"Let me color you back to your natural color. I've got people from Brookline who pay $500 to get the hair you have under that black shit job. Besides, it wasn't a redhead who robbed the bank. But this is going to take some time."

The thief could see some police lights down the street. There was nowhere to go for now.

"I guess I need to kill a few hours anyway."

"Great, I've got some photos of redheads, you point me to the one that matches your hair the best, and I'll mix up a blend," Kaylin said.

"I'll show you a sample," the thief replied.

"Sure, where?"

Without a word, the thief stood, unbuttoned her leather pants, and dropped them to reveal two things. First, she had no panties, and second, she was sporting a well-coiffed full bush of fiery red pubic hair.

Kaylin's eyes were transfixed on the glorious sight before her. She remained frozen as she processed the view, and then three words came to her mind.

"Mary Margaret McCardle," She said flatly.

The thief's eyes widened, and she grabbed her gun, pointing it at Kaylin, who continued staring at her pubic mound transfixed.

"What did you say?"

"Mary Margaret McCardle. You're Mary Margaret McCardle. Saint Magnus High School, like ten years ago. You were a senior when I was a freshman."

The thief pulled her pants quickly up.

"You looked at my snatch and know who I am?"

"I would never forget that perfect patch of red hair. I helped with the girls' basketball team. When you guys took showers, I handed out the towels. I had a huge girl crush on you."

"Who are you?"

"Kaylin Leary, my sister Clare was in your class."

"Clare's kid sister? I think I remember you. You had braces, acne, bad hair, and no tits."

"Yeah, well, the skin cleared; the haircut improved." Kaylin pointed at her small breasts, "The tits were an A cup back then. I've got them up to a B cup, so maybe some tits."

Mary Margaret took an extra-long look at Kaylin's breasts, noticing the nipples remained hard as rocks.

"You went to Harvard; now you're doing armed robbery?" Kaylin asked.

"I graduated with a degree in Art History and $200,000 in debt," Mary Margaret remarked.

"Art History, maybe the wrong major," Kaylin chided.

"Maybe, maybe not. Someday Harvard's Fogg Museum will realize they are missing three Marc Chagall prints. Covered my tuition and a McLaren."

Mary Margaret looked around the salon. "So, you're doing hair in a fancy Newbury Street salon. You own the place? You going by Hannah these days?"

"Hannah is a dude. He calls us stylists his scissor sisters, so...Hannah and her Scissor Sisters."

"Clever guy," Mary Margaret remarked.

"I'm saving money to buy the place. Hannah wants to move to Provincetown with his boyfriend, but the cost to take over is $300,000, and I'm nowhere close to that."

A little nervous, Kaylin went to a color chart and pulled out several red cards. She turned to Mary Margaret.

"Would you mind? Can I get another look?" Kaylin asked timidly.

"Something tells me you could do this from memory. But have at it."

Mary Margaret slid down her pants for the second time, revealing her perfect womanhood and wild red mane.

"I've always liked a full bush. Shaved pussies are to please men by making a woman look like a child," Mary Margaret explained. "Me, I don't worry about what men want."

"It's actually kind of captivating," Kaylin replied. "I mean, I've seen hair on a vag before, but this one, the red, the womanscaping. I mean, wow."

Kaylin got on her knees, placing Mary Margaret's naked pubic region inches from her face, and held the cards up to the natural red pubic hair—first one card, then another.

She was close enough to smell her musk, which was pleasant and inviting. Kaylin's hand shook slightly as she continued with the cards, then focused on three.

The curls of Mary Margaret's pubic hair came over the sides of the card. The slit of her vagina was open slightly, and Kaylin could swear she saw a bead of dew forming on her pearly clit.

Nervously, she studied the cards while stealing a glance at the red garden, which had been part of her self-pleasuring fantasies for years. Realizing she was lingering, she stood up and held the winning card. "Boudica. That's your color."

Mary Margaret pulled up her pants. "Are you done, or do you want to do some more sightseeing?"

Nervously, Kaylin responded, "Oh, yes, sure. No, I got what I needed. I can work with that."

Mary Margaret sat back in the chair as Kaylin collected items for the hair color session.

"How's Clare?"

"She's a lawyer now. A good one if you ever need a lawyer. Considering your profession, you might. She's getting married."

"To a guy?"

"Of course, yes, Jimmy Demarco from school."

"That guy had a pretty big dick," Mary Margaret said with a laugh."

"You slept with Jimmy Demarco?" Kaylin asked, somewhat shocked.

"No, but I gave him a hand job for his 19th birthday."

"Why did you question her marrying a guy?" Kaylin asked.

"I always hoped your sister was batting for my team. Well, a girl can dream," Mary Margaret replied.

"Well, she doesn't."

"But you do," Mary Margaret said with an all-knowing smile.

"Me? What? How?" Kaylin said with faked indignation. Realizing she was outed, she resigned herself.

"How do you know?"

"The short fingernails tell me you are dating and don't want to give your fling a sting with sharp nails. It's not a requirement, but certainly a courtesy. Also...I lifted your phone when you were talking to the cop. You have three lesbian dating apps, all open. Tough times?"

Kaylin got a little heated. "I'm between relationships, and I'm not into the bar scene, and...why am I explaining this to you? Please stay out of my phone and my personal life."

Quickly, Kaylin reclined the seat, so Mary Margaret's head could rest in the wash basin and began wetting her hair.

"I heard a rumor you did Sister Lady Gaga after senior prom," Kaylin said.

"Sister Grace? Not after prom. It was the senior picnic. She needed some spiritual guidance, and I helped her see the light," Mary Margaret replied.

"She was hot, even with the nun's habit on," Kaylin added.

"You should have seen her without it. Perfect big tits, nipples like pencil erasers, and a dark full bush. She tasted like patchouli and jasmine. Damn, I love a full bush."

"So, I've seen."

"Well, from the time you spent sniffing around mine, I assume you do too."

Kaylin blushed at being called out for her tourist trip through Mary Margaret's red forest.

"Well, you wouldn't like mine."

"Shaved?"

Kaylin nodded.

"Stop trying to please the boys. Please yourself," the redhead said.

"What exactly did you take from Christie's?" Kaylin asked, changing the topic.

"A necklace."

"That's all? I've shoplifted more than a necklace."

"This is the Red Scarlet. It sold for 5 million in 2012. Rubies and diamonds."

Mary Margaret smiled, reached into her bra, and pulled out the purloined necklace.

Kaylin approached the magnificent item and examined it. Its 26 oval-shaped pigeon blood Burmese rubies created a floral effect, making the necklace resemble a lei of flowers.

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. What will you do with it?"

"Me? Nothing. But I have people who pay for these things. The perks of joining the international student society at Harvard. Lots of oligarchs and warlords send their kids to school there."

Putting the necklace back in her bra, Mary Margaret relaxed, and Kaylin got down to business. For the next hour, they talked about their days at St. Magnus, their classmates, and the nuns. For both women, it was a trip down memory lane.

The conversation turned to relationships. Mary Margaret admitted to never being penetrated by a man. She had sex with several men, but she treated them as a woman each time, making them perform oral sex on her and then masturbating them with her breasts. At first, it was hesitancy about going all the way, but after a while, it was about manipulating men to please herself.

Kaylin had sex with a man after high school. A much older man who commanded her to get on all fours and face the wall as he rode her from behind. She liked being penetrated, but then he would turn her around and cum in her mouth, demanding she swallow it. The manipulation and taste were not for her. Men made her feel like cattle.

Her upstairs neighbor, Beth, who was married to an MIT professor, showed her the way. He would leave for weeks on research trips, and Beth, who didn't like to be alone, would stay with Kaylin. It was during those overnights they began their sapphic exploration.

Beth and her husband moved, and since then, it had been nothing but blind dates and app dates.

The intimate conversations passed the time, and after three hours, the black was gone from Mary Margaret's hair, and Kaylin was well into painting the red color.

"You hungry? I've got half a cold pizza and a few bottles of chardonnay for the suburban moms to sip during a cut," Kaylin offered.

"Starved. Bring it on."

Kaylin came out of the back room with a pizza box and two bottles of wine.

"We've got a Sauvignon Blanc and a Pinot Gris."

Mary Margaret took the bottle of blanc, pulled the cork, and took a long drag.

"I'll take the blanc. You get the gris," Mary Margaret said with a wink and smile.

"Ok, guess we're going to shotgun it. So classy."

Less than an hour later, several bottles lay empty on the counter.

Mary Margaret's hair was in the final stages as Kaylin blew it out while brushing vigorously. Slowly, she turned the chair so that Mary Margaret could get her first good look at herself.

The woman in the mirror was unrecognizable from the dark-haired mystery female who had entered the shop a few hours earlier.

Mary Margaret was taken by her own image. Her perfect alabaster skin was offset by the flaming mane of red hair, which tossed and curled in a carnal and animalistic way.

Kaylin stood back with pride. "Now, that's the Mary Margaret I had a crush on."

Mary Margaret stood and leaned into the mirror, examining the roots, but there were none. She was sheer perfection—as natural a redhead as she was years ago and obviously someone she missed dearly.

"I...love...it," Mary Margaret said with a smile, then quickly turned to give Kaylin a surprise hug of appreciation.

Kaylin felt Mary Margaret's body press against hers during the embrace and closed her eyes, getting lost in a flash fantasy in which she and Mary Margaret were entwined together on an exotic beach.

Eyes closed, she licked her lips as the embrace lingered, then felt the soft pressure of lips upon hers. Breaking from her fantasy, she opened her eyes to see the lips were real, and the hug of appreciation from Mary Margaret had evolved into a grasp of passion.

Kaylin responded by opening her mouth slightly. Mary Margaret took advantage of the invitation, gently probing with her tongue, then put her hands on Kaylin's face, keeping her close as their gentle kiss became more impassioned.

Kaylin's lips were naturally thick and plump, which gave the appearance of pouting. Mary Margaret moved her tongue along Kaylin's lower lip, suckling it like a nipple and sending tingling waves through Kaylin's body.

The redhead then stopped and pulled back. "I'm sorry, I'm tipsy is all. I didn't mean to-"

Kaylin looked at the red-haired goddess, then pushed for another deep kiss. This was a window of opportunity she had no intention of letting close.

Mary Margaret's body reeled in anticipation when the younger woman pushed their lips back together.

With her back to the cutting station and mirrors, Mary Margaret took a step back and undid the buttons of her pants again, lowering them but this time taking them all the way off. In the glow of the soft lights, Kaylin smiled at how perfectly her hair color job matched the natural colors of the moist and glistening red curls of the older woman's pubic mound.

Sitting on the salon tabletop, Mary Margaret spread her legs open. Her inflamed labia was as red as the tight red pubic curls that adorned it. Her legs opened like a curtain before a movie revealing her moist pussy lips. Her secretions dribbled down the bottom of her entrance and pooled on the counter. She was wet and ready.

Kaylin needed no further invitation and dropped to her knees, placing Mary Margaret's red pleasure directly in her face. The first taste of the scarlet pussy was a passionate desire she had since high school, one that kept her lost in wet daydreams from afar. As her tongue creased the intense heat of Mary Margaret's opening, she was now into the stuff of her dreams. Dreams which made her wake up soaked in sweat and her panties painted in passion wetness.

Mary Margaret's head went back as Kaylin worked her clit with her tongue. Placing a hand on the back of Kaylin's head, Mary Margaret pulled the younger woman's face against her opening, reeling from the pressure it put on her nerve endings.

Still working her tongue around Mary Margaret's vulva, Kaylin slid several fingers into Mary Margaret's pussy and curled them upward, finding the soft sponginess of her G-spot. Kneading it slowly at first, she increased the tempo.

Keeping her fingers working inside Mary Margaret, she rose and hovered close to her face. The redhead inhaled her scent on Kaylin's face, then greedily licked her essence remains with her wide tongue.

Mary Margaret pulled aggressively at Kaylin's top, causing her nipples to strain against the sheer cloth. The top tore open with an insistent second tug, revealing Kaylin's small breasts.

"That was an expensive top."

"Put it on my tab," Mary Margaret said.

She then attacked Kaylin's nipples with the ferocity and delicateness only a woman could understand and provide.

Circling each areola and then capturing each long nipple in her teeth, the suction Mary Margaret provided caused both nipples to engorge and the tips to dimple.

Kaylin opened her eyes to see herself in the three mirrors surrounding the workstation. The mirror behind Mary Margaret showed the heart shape of her bare ass as it flared outward.

Kaylin leaned back with a purpose, so Mary Margaret would have to lean into her to keep suckling her breasts. Leaning forward caused the redhead's ass to rise and flare, revealing her rose-red pucker, which pulsed from the sensation.

Mary Margaret led by standing and taking Kaylin's hand, guiding her to a plush couch nearby. Standing and facing one another, Kaylin was topless, and Mary Margaret was bottomless, and both realized that would need to change.

Kaylin pulled down her skintight yoga pants to reveal a pink thong. Mary Margaret slipped her red top off, presenting her large breasts supported by a lace mesh bra that mashed against her nipples, trying to keep them flat with little success.

"Wait," Mary Margaret stated, then undid her bra, allowing her large breasts to fall free. The Red Scarlet necklace fell out and caught it in her hand.

She opened the clasp and secured it around Kaylin's neck. Kaylin admired herself and the jewels in the mirror.

"Let's see how rich people fuck," Mary Margaret said as she slid her hand into Kaylin's thong to find her hairless pussy soaked and waiting. Her fingers glided inside the younger woman with a silken caress, then forcibly upward, almost lifting Kaylin off the ground.

123456...8