Portmanteau: More Than a Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside in the hall, Sister Grace stood transfixed. Her focus was on Mary Margaret's wet pussy and the subsequent reaction the young woman had each time his fingers moved up and down her opening.

Remembering why she was there, the sister considered the moment and decided this was still only a venial sin, nothing more than an exploration of the body. Celebrating the love between two people.

She remained in the shadows, watching, aware that her heavy undergarments were becoming wet from her flowing juices. But even that was not a sin, and she continued to watch.

"Lick my pussy," Mary Margaret demanded as she pulled his head toward her open legs. While he had fantasized about such a moment, Jimmy was hesitant. What would it feel like? What would it taste like? Would he be any good?

Inches away from Mary Margaret's watering slit, Jimmy could see her labia engorged and waiting. The warmth of her inner heat surprised him, and the rich aroma of her pheromones intoxicated him.

Bringing his tongue to a tip, he took his first taste of a woman by inserting it deep into her pussy.

"Oh. My. God," Mary Margaret proclaimed as the sensation of being penetrated by a firm tongue for the first time coursed through her body. It was amazing, and she wanted more. Putting her hands on his head, Mary Margaret guided Jimmy's face up and down her pink portal, reeling from the experience.

Sister Grace decided it was time to intervene. If someone else came along and found the two, there would be consequences. But as Mary Margaret opened her legs wider, showing the pinkness of her interior, the nun chose to wait.

Mary Margaret's head rocked back as Jimmy increased his licking and flicking. He had seen enough porn to know what to do and began long licks up and down her pussy running his tongue across her goosebumped perineum. Her tight puckernut pulsed, almost inviting him to take a taste, but he chose to return to her clit, knowing she would react well to its stimulation.

Jimmy's erection was practically bursting from his pants. Mary Margaret kept her hands on his head, pressing his face into her depths, so Jimmy decided to help himself. With one hand, he unbuckled his pants, pulled down the zipper, and pulled out an impressive-sized cock which he began to stroke.

Mary Margaret noticed Jimmy's cock was free and decided to help him. Pushing him back, she moved toward him, licking his face and enjoying her taste on his flesh. She then unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, revealing a lacy black bra that was unacceptable for a Catholic school, but so was not wearing underwear, so fuck it.

Jimmy watched as she unbuckled the bra from the front, allowing her large, soft breasts to drop free. Her white skin contrasted with her pert pink areolas and red nipples.

Jimmy pulled his pants down, revealing the fullness of his talents. Not the stuff of an adult film but a pleasant surprise for anyone reaching below his belt. Despite a lean body, his manhood was more significant than would be expected.

"I need you to suck it," Jimmy pleaded, "I want to cum in your mouth," he said, emboldened by the moment.

Mary Margaret smiled and grabbed her breasts, one in each hand kneading them. She leaned in close to Jimmy's cock, almost taking it in her mouth, but then placed it between the flesh of her breasts and moved up and down the shaft, her soft pink breasts tit fucking his rigid cock.

Jimmy had expected her mouth, but this sensation was incredible. Mary Margaret squeezed her breasts tighter, enveloping his penis and trapping it there. As she stroked down, the large mushroom tip would pop out, and she would give it a quick lick with her tongue, lubricating it before it was swallowed back up by the voluptuousness of her breasts.

In the darkened hallway, Sister Grace's heart was racing, and her breath quickened. She looked down to see her hand had been in the deep pockets of her habit, massaging her pussy through the lining and over her undergarments.

She felt dizzy, as if something were coming over her. She closed her eyes to ride a wave and fell backward, knocking a freestanding lamp. It fell with an alarming clatter.

Inside the room, Mary Margaret and Jimmy sat up, startled by the sound of the falling lamp. Jimmy jumped up to pull up his pants, but with one leg out of the slacks, he stumbled and fell. Mary Margaret pulled down her skirt, covering her red bush, and looked for her blouse.

Sister Grace contemplated running away but realized the only way out was to go in. She opened the bedroom door to see Mary Margaret, her luscious breasts still exposed, and Jimmy still trying to get his legs in his pants. Despite the intrusion, his cock remained hard and pulsing.

"Mary Margaret McCardle and Mr. Demarco. For shame. Underage and underdressed."

"Hold on, wait, Sister. First, we are not underage," Mary Margaret stated. He's 19, and I'll be 19 tomorrow. So, there's that. We are not underage."

"Your age is only second to the shameful acts I assume you participated in."

Sister Grace was putting on her best holy roller impression, expressing her false righteous indignation at the sinful acts they were perpetrating.

Were you drinking? Will I smell alcohol on your breath?

"No!" Jimmy pleaded, "We didn't drink."

"Stand up," the sister demanded, and Jimmy rapidly complied, his pants still askew, allowing his firm appendage to remain exposed.

Sister Grace leaned in and took a sniff around his mouth. She knew they had not been drinking but used this excuse to inhale the smells of lust that remained slathered across Jimmy's face.

Her nostrils flared as Mary Margaret's latent pussy scent tickled her olfactory senses. She could smell the redhead's salty yet flowery aroma. She savored it like wine, then turned to Mary Margaret.

"And now, you young lady."

Mary Margaret stood unabashed, her breasts still exposed as Sister Grace leaned in, pretending to smell her breath for alcohol. While there were hints of her rich scent licked from Jimmy's face, Mary Margaret's skin smelled of lilac perfume.

The sister's nose was a mere few millimeters from Mary Margaret's face, almost to her skin. When the redhead breathed out, the warmth of her sweet breath wafted over the sister's mouth and cheek. Though she could not react, the involuntary goosebumping on her cheek betrayed her titillation.

Sister Grace stood back and faced the two. Jimmy had a panicked look in his eyes. He had a scholarship on the line and did not need end-of-semester shenanigans to interfere with that.

Mary Margaret had no fear. From the moment she entered the room, she had been studying Sister Grace's movements and reactions. She had all the information she needed to see her way out of this.

"How long were you watching us?" Mary Margaret demanded.

"I wasn't. I came down the hall and heard you."

"Did you watch as Jimmy ate my pussy?" she asked firmly.

"Mary Margaret, we don't talk like that."

"Sorry, did you see him perform cunnilingus on me?" she offered, rephrasing herself.

Sister Grace stammered for an answer.

"Did you like what you saw?" Mary Margaret queried, "Maybe you want to see more?"

"Mary Margaret," Jimmy began, "please let's not make this worse than-"

"Would you like to see some more?" Mary Margaret asked Sister Grace, ignoring Jimmy.

The sister stood still and silent. She could hear her heart pounding. Her fingers tingled, and her breasts hurt as they swelled against the restrictive fabric of her strong brassiere. She wanted to scream. She wanted to run, but most of all, she wanted to feel what it was like to be Mary Margaret. To have her body ravaged and to feel what it was like to be entered by a man or a woman.

"It's a natural thing. You want what we have. You want to experience what we can, but you think you can't," Mary Margaret stated.

"You wouldn't understand, Sister Grace said with a lilt of sorrow."

"I understand desire. I know that pleasure cannot possibly be a sin. Why would God make our bodies so beautiful and sensitive if not to be enjoyed?"

"To test us," the sister stated.

"That's not you talking. That's the Pope. You want this. You need this, and Jimmy and me, we can give it to you. We want to give it to you."

Jimmy started to protest, but Mary Margaret gave him the look of death.

"Jimmy, show the sister your cock. Show her how big it is. Stroke it so it's rock hard."

Half terrified of both Mary Margaret and Sister Grace, Jimmy pulled his pants down, springing his cock free. He stroked it, and despite all the drama, his penis was unaffected, becoming turgid and pulsing in seconds.

"Go ahead, touch it. Feel it in your hands. There's nothing like it," Mary Margaret urged, looking directly into Sister Grace's eyes. "Touch it."

With a shaky, tentative hand, Sister Grace reached out and put her hand around Jimmy's tumescent member. The impressive girth made her unable to grip it entirely around. Inexperienced or perhaps frightened, she simply held the cock but did not stroke it.

Mary Margaret placed her hand on Sister Grace's hand and helped slide it up and down Jimmy's cock, moving the skin and masturbating him.

Sister Grace moved in closer to get a better grip bringing her face close to Jimmy's crotch, watching his penis as she massaged it. Mary Margaret reached down and gently removed her veil, followed by the headpiece, revealing the sister's natural golden hair, which flowed to her shoulders once released.

Mary Margaret gasped at the beauty of her face and hair and wondered why someone as gorgeous as Sister Grace would want to be a nun. Perhaps that mystery was under the sister's tunic. The unattractive frock could hide a lot. Certainly, something was wrong with any woman that would drive her to a life of celibacy.

The sister was lost in the moment, slowly tugging on Jimmy's cock. Her strokes were rough and inexperienced, but Jimmy had no complaints and thought only of his good fortune.

Mary Margaret pulled down the zipper of the frock. At first, sister Grace's hand went to stop her, but she backed off, giving the nod. Permission granted, Mary Margaret pulled the zipper down, opening the habit like a gift. The heavy frock was unzipped but sat on the sister's shoulders; Mary Margaret took the sister's hand, stood her up, and pushed back the frock, which fell to the ground, giving the sister the appearance of Venus emerging from the ocean.

Mary Margaret and Jimmy gasped at the perfect body hidden beneath the habit. Flat stomach, thick round ass, hourglass curves, and voluminous breasts still bound by a brutal brassiere. Emboldened, the sister reached behind and unhooked her bra, setting her breasts free.

Since she had taken her hand off Jimmy's cock, he resumed stroking it while looking at the older woman's pleasures.

"My God, sister, you are stunning," Mary Margaret said in awe. "May I touch you?" Mary Margaret asked.

Sister Grace sat on the bed, and Mary Margaret sat next to her, placing a full hand on her right breast and kneading it gently, watching the nipple grow between her fingers.

Sister Grace breathed deep at the touch. Mary Margaret moved her body close. Her exposed breasts touched the nun's ample cleavage. Their nipples teased each other as their tongues met, exploring each other while their arms grasped one another.

Jimmy was almost at a breaking point. No porn video would ever match what he was experiencing. Two women, one a nun and the other a hot redhead, explored each other before him.

He wanted to resist, but the sight kept him stroking harder and harder. His breaths increased as he felt the cum boiling in his loins. Still stroking, he declared loudly, "I'm going to cum."

The women broke from their embrace as a stream of white catapulted from his turgid cock, landing on the breasts of both of them. Each reeled back in surprise. Jimmy kept pumping as more cum oozed down his fingers.

Mary Margaret was about to say something but was caught off guard when the sister leaned into her breasts and licked off the cum, lapping it in her mouth. Surprised by how hot this action was, Mary Margaret allowed Sister Grace to finish her tongue bath, licking every trace of semen off her breasts, then pulled up her skirt and pushed the sister's head down to taste her fiery crotch.

Jimmy was spent and had to sit on the chair to refract. His cock was less tired, and despite the ejaculation, it remained 90% hard. His heartbeat was evident in the pulsing movement of the resting member.

Mary Margaret maneuvered herself so the sister had full access to her slit and used her fingers to open herself up to be tasted. The taste and smell of the redhead were overpowering for Sister Grace as she nibbled and licked around Mary Margaret's clit, which tried to hide under its hood.

Although inexperienced at going down on a woman, her countless hours of self-exploration made up the gap, and she chased the redhead's pearl with her tongue, then licked circles around it until drawing a moist response from Mary Margaret's glands.

"This is beautiful. The red hair around it, and it's groomed so nicely. I'm embarrassed to show mine."

"Don't be ridiculous. Your body is perfect. We want to see your pussy," Mary Margaret said, looking at Jimmy, who was happy with the direction of the conversation.

Mary Margaret removed the plaid skirt and stood before the nun naked. She took Jimmy's hand, made him stand up, and helped him out of the rest of his slacks.

Both naked and standing before Sister Grace, Mary Margaret and Jimmy helped the nun to her feet. She was taller than Mary Margaret and shorter than Jimmy. Her exposed breasts were large, and the only thing she remained wearing was a pair of grandmother-level underwear that was soaked around the crotch.

Standing like a tailor's dummy, Sister Grace allowed them to pull down her restrictive undergarments gently. Mary Margaret led with gentle kisses to the navel, then as the area below was revealed, she followed a thin but thickening layer of reddish-blond hair down like a trail to a treasure and finally to the wild full bush that was the last frontier of Sister Grace.

"It's a mess. I should trim it, but then again, why?" Sister Grace said.

"It's perfect," Mary Margaret said, mesmerized by the sight, "tell us what you want. This must be your choice."

The sister sat on the bed and reached out with her left hand, taking Jimmy's cock firmly. It was rigid and ready. With her right hand, she slid her fingers over Mary Margaret's pussy, being sure to let her middle finger dive her silkiness and across her clit. She began to masturbate them both.

"I want you both. I want you both inside me. I want to find out who I am. Help me understand my needs."

The only thing Jimmy understood was this unattainable goddess of desire wanted him to fuck her. The moment of his life was before him. He looked to Mary Margaret for permission. She nodded yes.

Mary Margaret understood the mission. This chaste and repressed woman was begging to emerge from her sheltered life and wanted to feel the passion from within. The path was set. Gentle was the way.

Sister Grace lay on her back, and Mary Margaret climbed next to her and nestled in, placing her mouth on the sister's mouth, sharing intimate kisses. She slid her hand down the nun's stomach and probed through the thick hair, then into her pinkness. Inside was like silk and reminded Mary Margaret of the lining of her favorite blanket.

Sister Grace put her hand on Jimmy's thigh, urging him into position. Kneeling on the bed, Jimmy held the sister's right leg out, causing the tangle of her hirsute pussy to open, revealing the inviting pink slit. He could feel the heat of her moist inside emanating outward.

On his knees, he approached cock in hand, moving the pulsing mushroom head around the entrance to her pussy. Pushing the tip inside, he could feel her vagina relax instinctively, readying itself for the inevitable.

She was wet and lubricated, and there was nothing left but to push his hips forward, and he slid inside the nun with ease. For the sister, there was a moment of pain, but that was followed by a euphoric relaxation as her muscles accepted the challenge and went to work taking in this sizable cock. Their virtue was gone instantly, replaced by the mutual sensation of exhilaration.

Sister Grace gasped for air.

"How does it feel?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Full and the pressure, the pressure is tantalizing. It's not what I imagined."

Despite his instinct to fuck away, Jimmy took it slow. It was his first time, and fucking away would mean a quick ejaculation. He needed this to last.

Sister Grace had both legs open wide and pulled her knees back, allowing Jimmy's cock to sink deep where the tip found her A spot.

As his member pressed on her pussy's walls, it caused electrical pulses to course through her body. Despite the pleasure of a younger man penetrating away her virginity, she kept her gaze on Mary Margaret, pulling her in for kisses as Jimmy increased his cadence.

Let me taste you again, Sister Grace pleaded. Mary Margaret straddled the nun's face while facing Jimmy, who continued to slide his cock in and out. The redhead's ass and pussy were merely a breath away from her lips. The threesome formed an open triangle. The nun put her arms around Mary Margaret's thighs and drew her labia into her mouth, licking it more aggressively than before.

Mary Margaret could feel her body react by creating trickles of fluid that rolled from her and dripped on sister Grace's face.

Massaging her own breasts, Mary Margaret pulled Jimmy forward, placing her left nipple in his mouth, closing the triangle with each of the three, giving and receiving pleasure simultaneously.

Sister Grace was lost in this fantasy session, unsure of what sensation she loved best. Jimmy's cock reached every inch of the inner walls of her pussy, but the reaction from Mary Margaret as she licked her inner folds and rock-hard clit was equally titillating.

"Oh God, I'm so close to cumming," Sister Grace shouted.

"Wait, turn over. Jimmy, fuck her from behind. I want to feel her cum."

Jimmy and Sister Grace were confused by Mary Margaret's commands, but the redhead had it all figured out.

Turning the nun over so she was on all fours, Mary Margaret instructed Jimmy to enter her doggy style. To make sure she could feel Sister Grace's orgasms, Mary Margaret slid under the nun so they were in a missionary position.

Sister Grace's body convulsed as Jimmy entered her. The feeling of being fucked from behind was powerful and gave her a new rush of sensations. Looking down at Mary Margaret lying on the bed beneath her with her bright red hair and fair skin, she leaned down to the younger woman, passionately kissing and probing. Mary Margaret's pussy was directly under the sister's cock stuffed vagina, and their large breasts were mashed together.

"Do you want him to enter you, too?" the sister asked between gasps.

"He's all yours," Mary Margaret purred as the sister explored her ear with her tongue. Sister Grace pushed her head down to kiss and lick Mary Margaret's breasts as Jimmy increased his tempo.

His large cock slid in and out with Sister Grace's labia, trying to trap it with its tight grip, its elastic skin stretching and retracting but never breaking its moist seal.

He was close. The friction was becoming unbearable. The sensation was building inside the nun as well. She squinted her eyes as she began to moan loudly.

Jimmy could feel his ejaculation arriving and cried out, "I'm cumming," and then began to pull out.

Sister Grace reached back and grabbed his leg, holding him in.

"Inside me. Cum inside me. I want to feel it."

Jimmy pressed hard against Sister Grace's ass, pushing his cock deeper as the floodgates opened. A river of hot white love blasted from within him with such force Sister Grace rocked forward. The thick cream filled every remaining crevice of her pussy and even shot out the front dripping down on Mary Margaret's red bush below the nun.

1...345678