All Comments on 'Portrait of a Lady'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

Delicious, and very you. Loved it. Five shiny stars xxxx

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

Monica that was utterly exquisite. This takes eroticism to a whole new level. It is a truly superb story and I salute you. I would love there to be a Part 2 but I will leave that decision to you.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
High quality

High quality writing which is what we've come to expect from you, Monica. However, the underlying theme is much darker than your usual fare. I tend to agree with Alice Gee---the story could be seen as complete as it stands but there is scope for a further part (or parts).

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

That's the kind of writing makes me wish I could experience this from a woman's point of view. Very sensual and sexy.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A lovely and wonderfully written story. I do hope that there's more of this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely divine! A sequel would be utterly desirable and a precious gift for all your readers.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Much as I enjoy the story as is, I rather think all the talk about the whip calls for a part two. Ok and I’d just really enjoy that with these characters.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A wonderful story. What class and elegance! What polished writing! Very fine indeed.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Nice! Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone please tell me why I am incapable of envisioning Harriet as anyone but Gillian Anderson 🥵

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

It was a very good read, not something I should of done just before bed. Having said that the dreams were rather pleasant. trying to make up my mind, I know you aren't Harriet but are you a painter?

I loved it, it reminded me of so many different things, discussions, encounters. You do write well Mon, almost as well as many other things you seem to do. There is scope for a follow up, it would be interesting to see what happens when Grace appears on the scene.

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 2 years ago

Fabulous! Wonderfully erotic writing.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Wonderful, as a stand alone or as the beginning of a lovely series. The words emenate warmth.

debycha1968debycha1968over 2 years ago

Incredible story. As someone with no experience with D/S relatioships, this is how i imagine it for me. Looking forward to reading more.

Nicole2023Nicole202323 days ago

Loving the start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES