Portrait of a Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura continues to develop her relationship with Harriet.
5.6k words
4.73
6.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Portrait of a Lady - 3

Recollections of the whip:

I got home on the Monday morning and caught up with a few household chores, then repaired to my studio to work on a piece that I'd rather neglected. Harriet was away on some sort of 'fact-finding' mission, a jolly in other words, and would be away for a little while. I wasn't upset by that since I had a lot to do and she was a wonderful distraction.

I thought about her a lot though. We had had a long walk after the picnic, my thighs reminding me with every step, of that beastly, delightful tawse. It was a few hours later that we got back to her house, and she led me straight down to the cellar.

She went to what she called her 'tool cupboard' and selected something that looked like an old-fashioned tea caddy spoon, a round, slightly bowled piece of silver about two inches or so in diameter, with a sort of bar across one quadrant, long, wide red ribbons hanging from either end.

"I love this, a friend made it. It's clever."

"What is it?"

"I'll show you." She moved behind me. "Lean your head back and open your mouth." I did that and she gently eased the disc into my mouth. "The more I tighten the ribbon, the more it depresses your tongue. It doesn't stop you making a noise but," she chuckled, "wait until I tell you say something to me."

She tightened the ribbon at the back of my head and I felt the light piece of metal press my tongue down. "There. Now say 'Little Jack Horner.'"

It wasn't like anything I'd ever felt before. My tongue was effectively immobilised. I tried to speak the words but it was impossible and all that came out was an incomprehensible gurgle. She put one end of the ribbon in my hand. "You wont be able to tell me to stop, so, if you get into trouble just pull this and it will undo the bow and you can speak. Got that?" I nodded. "Undo my jeans."

I was reliving this moment, almost writing it in my mind as I am here when the phone rang. I picked up.

"Ms Noakes?"

"Yes."

"Hi, I'm Samantha Ross, from the Art Foundation." I knew of Sam Ross. She was the chair of the foundation, a sculptor and a big player in the local art scene. "Are you coming to the exhibition and awards ceremony on Saturday?" I said I intended to, yes, that I'd had my invitation. "Well, that's great. We, the board, would like you to join us for dinner at the Mallory (a fine local hotel) after. We're inviting all those who've been nominated for an award." I had no idea I'd been nominated. "It'll mean a posh frock, of course. I hope that won't be difficult? If you're anything like most of us, we don't earn enough to buy an evening dress, let alone have opportunities to wear one. The Chairman of the Arts Council is coming to present the awards and so we're entertaining him along with all the nominees."

I said I was sure I had something that would do.

"Do you have a plus one?" Sadly not. "Oh, well, I'll make sure to sit you next to someone entertaining."

I sat down when the call ended. I was stunned. I'd known my portrait of the Bishop was going into the exhibition but had never dreamt it would be nominated. The ceremony, at the Foundation's lovely Georgian home in the centre of town, wasn't a national thing but it had kudos and just being nominated would raise my profile.

The portrait of the Bishop was bought by the Friends of the Diocese to honour his tenth year as incumbent and would eventually be hung in the Palace itself. I'd posed him by the bell beside the bridge over the brook that runs past the gate. The bell calls the swans to be fed. His hand held the bell rope and a swan was gliding in a stately manner towards him.

I was, I admit, in a bit of a daze. We all say that we do our work for love, and it's true, but we need to live, and awards increase our earning potential so, to hell with not wanting them! 'Ars Gratia Artis'? Bugger that.

I poured myself a stiff gin and thought about what I'd wear. My mate, Melissa, ran a charity shop so I gave her a call and, a few days later, she'd come up with a long, gunmetal grey dress with a deep V neck, edged with purple lace. The dress was close-fitting and had a slit up to mid-thigh so I could walk. A pair of decent grey heels to match, expensive but to hell with it, and I was good to go. Bless you, Mel.

So, let me continue with that Sunday afternoon, after our picnic and walk. The 'gag-spoon' as she called it firmly in place and with my hand on the ribbon, I undid her jeans and she wriggled out of them. "I like to be less constrained when things get interesting. Now, lets get your clothes off." She helped me to undress and, when I was naked, she told me to stand still and put my hands behind my head. She went back to her tool cupboard and selected a chain with clamps at either end. She rolled each of my nipples between her finger and thumb. "Let's get them nice and hard, these will bite better then." She was obviously enjoying herself.. As each went on, tightly gripping, they made my nipples hurt. "It'll become a dull ache soon, but, as I think you know, when they come off, it'll be wonderful."

For you, maybe, I thought.

"Now, Lauren, go to the chair and hold the lower rings, have your feet at least shoulder-width apart. Don't let go of the ribbon."

I did as she instructed and waited, no restraints this time I noticed. It was by now about 4 hours since she had whipped my thighs and they were much easier, less acutely painful. That was when I felt the touch of a cane at the top of my left leg.

"The tawse marks are so visible, they make a nice target." She came close to my ear and whispered. "We're going for what I call a build up. I want to get your body hurting slowly, in my experience that works best sometimes. Scared?"

I nodded.

"Exquisite."

The first strokes were light, barely painful in themselves but accurately placed on the marks on my thighs as they were, brought alive that tender skin. Her finger ran between my cunt lips, stroking the moist flesh before she resumed with more, slightly harder strokes. The pain was building to a sort of crescendo when she stopped again.

She came to stand beside me and, reaching under me, pulled the chain that dangled between my nipples. The dull ache she'd predicted had set in but was replaced by a hard biting sensation that made me squeal through the gag-spoon. She took my right hand from the ring and guided it to her cunt. She was wet and she pushed my finger inside her.

"See what you do for me." Her obvious arousal fed my own.

Gently, she replaced my hand on the ring and walked away. She returned where I could see her, and now she was carrying a whip, the whip that she'd left on my bed that first time I'd come to her house. The little twitch at the end of the flail was far more threatening now. I was shaking, just as much as my cunt was leaking, i could feel slick juice on my thigh.

Her finger traced the line of juice back to my cunt. "It's such a contradiction, isn't it? So much pain, so much arousal. This whip is very accurate in the right hands, very precise. Its impact is tightly focussed. If your thighs were hurting before, they will be in agony soon but, and it's a big but, you will be somewhere else. I will take us there together. Do you trust me?" I nodded. "We wont start on the thighs. We'll save that." Her finger was in me, working deep. I was feeling the onset of that floating that comes with the mix of erotic pain and stimulation. I knew she was aroused, and it made all the difference. Her finger left me. Then it stroked my arse. "Not just yet. We want to build, don't we? Hold the upper rings."

And then it started. That twitch, biting like a mosquito on my buttock. My new body position was, as she had told me, incredibly convenient for her and she worked the whip from my buttocks up to my shoulders, not agonising individually, but cumulatively devastating. I was crying now, tears from the pain, tears from the joy. It stopped. Suddenly, unexpectedly. I waited, my heart thumping in my chest and I knew some sort of culmination had arrived. I couldn't see to hear her. I waited and waited.

And then, dear God and then. The whip struck my right thigh, deadly accurate. Her finger stroked my clit and then another on the other thigh. Her finger again and I was keening, wet faced, my clitoris sang. The next blow was, once again on my right and I stared to lose it, my mind floating away. I cursed her, pleaded for more but no words were intelligible. I was suddenly conscious of a fire on my nipples. And that was when, with a roar, I went over the edge into the abyss of an amazingly powerful orgasm. I could hear myself screaming, but it was not the agony, it was the utter sexual release. It was mind-bending, transformative, hallucinogenic.

I didn't pass out but I was gone, somewhere far away. A sort of mental paradise.

When I was truly aware again, I was in her arms on the couch. She was stroking my face, kissing my now empty mouth, holding me.

"Ah, there you are. You were away! How do you feel?"

I'd never felt so completely satisfied. I couldn't imagine how I had coped with all the sensations. As my head cleared, so I began to feel the pain of my nipples and thighs. I touched my nipple.

"When I took the clamps off, you just flew, very gratifying. I was delighted."

I smiled, "I feel, different, transformed, overwhelmed. You didn't tie my hands to the rings." This last was almost a question.

"Observant of you. You could have just stood up and walked away." I nodded. "But you didn't, did you?"

Awards night:

The dress looked good. It was a perfect fit and held my braless tits perfectly. I'd put stockings on and, with my heels the dress was a perfect length. Melissa was always good at choosing for me.

The night was chilly, but not cold, so I slipped on a light overcoat, picked up my bag and with a quick last check, made my way down to the waiting cab. There was quite a gathering in the Arts Foundation by the time I arrived. I showed my invitation to the rather fussy woman at the entrance to the hall, who gave me a brochure, and I checked my coat in at the cloakroom. I spent a while looking around the exhibition and, secretly proud, saw the yellow sticker against my 'Bishop' that indicated the painting had been nominated. Through a large double doorway there were rows of seats facing a dais, and I took one as near the back as I could. Being nominated didn't mean winning so I preferred to be out of sight as much as possible. I read the brochure, a well-produced affair, with pictures of the artworks and the nominees. My work was, unsurprisingly, nominated in the "Civic Portrait" section. I read up on the other nominees and, having seen their work displayed in the hall, was sure I had no chance. One, by a guy called Hector Ballance, was a fabulous image of the Lord Mayor. Admittedly the Mayor was hugely unpopular and, to be frank, hideously ugly, but it was a great work, beautifully lit.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Is this seat taken?" Without looking up, I said that, no, it wasn't and the voice said "Thanks." I nearly jumped when that hand rested on my thigh and I turned to berate the hand's owner, only to see it was Harriet.

"I'm glad to see you don't let just anyone handle your thigh." She had a broad grin on her face. "I was asked by the Foundation to come tonight and when I learnt that you had no plus one I thought I might spare you from some boring retired Colonel with a whisky-fuelled libido and be your plus one."

"Oh God, do I have to face an evening with a gin-sodden MP for company instead?"

She grinned. "Yep." She looked around the room for a bit and then whispered, "You may have to pay for that remark."

"I didn't think you be back from your jolly in time or I'd have asked you."

"My 'jolly?' Is that what you think it was? Goodness me, you're looking for a serious punishment. How very refreshing."

The ceremony started. Far too many speeches as always but one, from the Chairman of the Arts council, was at least amusing and led to the awards. In case you're interested, the fucking Mayor's picture won. Still, the nomination was something.

During the dinner I asked Harriet how she had managed to sit with me. "I told them I wanted to. I'm an MP, it has some benefits. How are your thighs?" She gave a wicked grin.


"Fine, thank you."

"Oh well, scope to put that right. Love your dress by the way."

"Yours is nice too."

"Not too girly?"

"Butch is attitude." It was a black dress, calf length with a deep purple belt.

"True. Where are you staying tonight?"

"I live in the city, over my studio."

"I'm so looking forward to seeing it. Are you sad you didn't win?"

"Sanguine, I'd say."

"Best way. Fuck 'em. If you'd entered my portrait you'd have won."

"You know what, I think I would. You're slightly better looking than the Bishop."

Her hand, that was on my thigh under the table, clenched, making me emit a small gasp. "Hmm, not fully recovered then. Excellent."

We went from the hotel by cab to my flat over the studio. I led her upstairs and into my sitting room. "I have some Calvados if you'd like one?"

"Lovely. I can become a Calvads-sodden MP. That'll make a change." Memory not letting her down then! I poured two glasses and delivered one to her, then sat, facing her across my intimate little sitting room. "Who are you working on at the moment?"

"I havent got a commission at the moment. Grace said she wanted to talk to you about it. I'm hoping the exhibition will generate some work for me."

"Grace will definitely sit for you. We talked about it only the other day. And I'm sure the exhibition will help. Grace wants something erotic, she loved the one in my hallway. Any thoughts?"

"Let me do a few sketches, see if anything tempts her."

"Good idea. You can bring them down to my place in the next recess and we can look through them, although she may want it before then. I'm sure she'd love you to visit her.

"She's absolutely loaded, you know. Far more than you'd imagine. A self-made woman. She started a business selling stamps, she's a specialist. Made a packet, then started selling coins, and it just grew and grew. Now she's a lady of leisure and has a lot of time to indulge her disgusting habits. Well, our disgusting habits." She smiled. "Speaking of which." She pointed at the floor in front of her and I knew precisely what she meant.

Our lovemaking that night, was just that. I knelt at her feet and she stroked my hair then took me to my bed and we made love, fingers, tongues and lovely, gentle orgasms that didn't coincide but were given tenderly.

A stroll through the shops:

In the morning, she said, "Our 'special needs' cant be enjoyed all the time. We have to do those when the need is in both of us. Now, where did you buy the dress you wore last night?"

I told her about the charity shop and she knew it and suggested we take a stroll through the covered market, where Mel's shop was, and she'd take me to a favourite restaurant nearby. The market was about a ten minute walk from my studio.

I got dressed in a white blouse and a dark green skirt. Before we left, she produced a heavy steel butt plug which, with plenty of lubricant, she inserted in me. "Something to think about as we walk." Wicked grin.

As we walked arm in arm through the market, traders greeted her like old friends. She seemed to know them all by name, including, it transpired, Mel. We dropped in to see her, there being no-one else in the shop, and chatted.

"I'll have to start looking more closely at your stock," said Harriet. "Lauren here looked fabulous in that dress you sold her."

"Oh, I meant to ask. How did the Society of Farts do go?" Mel regarded most artists as much too far up their own backsides.

"She was nominated for an award and would have won but she showed the portrait of the bishop, instead of the one she's just done for me."

"Who won?"

I answered. "Hector Balance."

"That pompous dick?" said Mel. "Don't tell me, I bet he painted bloody Norman Smarm-Bumlick." That was her name for the revolting Mayor and it made Harriet laugh. His real name was Norman Smart-Comely.

"Spot on."

"He probably bribed the committee. I mean, who in their right mind would want Smarm-Bumlick's ghastly face leering at them? You know there are rumours about him?"

I was aghast, he seemed so colourless. "I had no idea."

"I'm not one to gossip," like hell she wasn't, "but there is a bit of tittle-tattle doing the rounds about him and Gloria Peterson." I said I had no idea who she was.

Harriet guffawed. "Gloria? She's the other party's local chairman. Face like an avocado pear with a moustache. Excuse me, I've just seen someone I need to speak to. Back in a tick" And with that she hastened out of the shop.

"You're a dark horse. Are you and Harriet, well, you know?"

"Friends?"

"Don't be a tit."

"It's a distinct possibility."

"Well, well. One dob of paint and you're shagging my MP."

"And mine."

Harriet returned and said, "Come on, Lauren, you're distracting Mel from her charitable works, and we have lunch to eat." Dutifully, I kissed Mel goodbye and we made our way back onto the street.

A few hundred yards up the avenue and she pointed to a dress shop.

"I have a flat up over that dress shop. It's in my constituency and I like to stay here as often as I can." You may imagine how pleased that made me. "I'll show you if you'd like?"

So, after a quick and light lunch, we went through a side door to the left of the dress shop, up a flight of stairs and into her flat. It was a modern, leather and glass and steel type of place, with a huge window overlooking the market. There was a small but well-equipped kitchen. A flight of stairs led to another floor.

"It has two bedrooms. I use the one at the back because it's quiet. The front one is a small office. I saw Grace in the street, that's who I popped out to talk to. She had to dash but she sent her love."

"I can give it to her myself." The voice from the bedroom made me jump.. We went in and there she was, in the large bed.

Harriet stood behind me and said, her hands on my shoulder, "It looks to me as though Grace is expecting company. Don't keep her waiting." With that, her hands went around me and started to unbutton my blouse.

She held it open and Grace said, "Just as I remember." She threw back the duvet and she was naked. Harriet unzipped my skirt. Show Grace how well your arse has recovered." She turned me so I could bend and reveal my arse to Grace.

Grace said, "Oh my, what a pretty little bung, always nice to find a surprise up there."

Harriet turned me once more and propelled the naked me towards the bed telling Grace to get started, she needed to piss.

As I got onto the bed, Grace took me in her arms and held me, kissing me hard. "I didn't know you two were around, but when I saw Harriet I discovered that, happily, I had plenty of time on my hands." She grinned. "Pop down below and say hi to my cunt, if you don't mind. She's lonely."

Not for long, I thought, as I shuffled down and started my ministrations which were encouraged by her noises of enjoyment. The bed dipped behind me and I felt a dildo at my cunt. "Afternoon, Grace. How's she doing?"

"Adequately, I'd say. I hope you wont distract her too much."

The dildo entered me, but only a little. "If you feel she's getting distracted, let me know and I'll think of a way to focus her attention." She didn't move. The head of her dildo stayed resolutely put, maybe an inch into me.

"You," said Grace to Harriet, "look good." She patted my head. "I get the impression this one's good for you."

"Seems to me, she's good for you too." A small push. "In my experience she has a talented tongue."

I decided to use my hands now but, with a little growl, Harriet said, "Hands away. Concentrate on using your tongue." Another small push and a smart, stinging slap on my right buttock that made me yelp, to Grace's delight.

12