Portrait of a Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh goodness," she said. "That went straight into me. Are you going to fuck me too?"

"Greedy cow."

And so they bantered, back and forth as I worked my tongue between Grace's lips, my jaw feeling the exercise, but the dildo in me now, right in and held there for seconds before Harriet began a slow rocking, her hands on my arse. The mix of her fucking me, the dido's interaction with the plug in my arse and the taste of Grace, her hands in my hair was taking me further, closer to orgasm. I decided to move things on and sucked Grace's now hard clit, squeezing it and lapping at it firmly. I pushed back against Harriet when I could without breaking from Grace.

It was Grace who capitulated first. She started moaning, groaning and swearing, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Her hips lifted and she squeezed me with her thighs until, with a spasm, she came and my tongue and face were covered in her slippery fluids. As she subsided, so Harriet grabbed my hair and pulled me away from her.

"On your back." She was almost growling as she guided me roughly onto my back and drove back into me, her long body over me, Grace rolling onto her side and running her hand over my tits. They kissed. And that was me, gone. A few more thrusts and I replicated Grace's orgasm, feeling myself lift my hips rather than doing so consciously. My orgasm was quiet, softer than Grace's. It came like a breath of wind that grew inside me then hissed out through my open lips. Grace kissed me then, and it was as if she swallowed my climax.

Harriet had clearly not finished. "You know what I want, Grace." Her voice was stern, and it was utterly clear who was the alpha lioness in this pride.

Harriet lay part over me and took Harriet's 'cock' in her mouth. "You look like a total whore." Harriet's voice had no criticism in it. I watched as Grace swallowed her and saw Harriet's eyes close and her body began to tremble, then tense until she came with a deep sigh of contentment.

After, we lay, Harriet between us, our hands caressing her.

"Now then, Grace, we want to know how Lauren is going to paint you. I have a thought. Where are you planning on hanging anything she does for you?"

"Well, I thought I might have it in the villa."

"Grace," Harriet explained, "has a villa in Thailand, on a rather idyllic island, very exclusive."

"Would you come out and paint me there?"

"God, I'd love to."

"Well, when Harriet has to return to the House of Shame..."

"That's her name for Parliament. Like you, she's so disrespectful."

Grace continued. "Then, perhaps we could take a trip. Could you get all you need on a plane?" I thought an easel might be a bit too much. "Then I'll get Mei to order one in." Mei, it transpired, was her general factotum in Thailand, and, I was to learn, her occasional lover. "You'll like Mei. She's ultra-efficient and absolutely gorgeous."

It was after a glass of wine in bed that the three of us made love again. This time it was my turn to take the dildo in my mouth. It did nothing for me but create a cataract of drool that ran down my chin and over my tits, but as I did it, Grace encouraged me. "Can you taste me on it, Lauren?" I could only nod. "She loves it, it'll make her cum."

And so it did!

Thailand

Harriet, who had finally returned to London, had told me that Grace was stinking rich. You'd never know from her manner. The first intimation I actually experienced was an email with an e-ticket to Bangkok, first class no less! I'd visited her home which was close to Harriet's Mendip home and found it to be a cosy replica of Harriet's. It was larger but compressed two converted barns so each had an identity of its own, even though they were joined by a glass-covered walkway.

"This part was converted first and I bought it and then had the other part converted. I love hosting big parties and I can let people have their own suites in the new part while I live my life in glorious seclusion unless I want company."

We had talked about her painting, and I showed her a few sketches but said I wanted to know her better before deciding how best to depict her. And so, we had done the walking and talking just as I had with Harriet. We'd slept together, made love and become really quite close.

And now, there I was in a limo being driven to Heathrow airport with Grace beside me, my painting equipment in the car's boot along with relatively little luggage. "You won't need to wear much."

After being whisked through security by an 'aide' we enjoyed a few drinks in the lounge (Bloody Mary for me, a cocktail for Grace) and then boarded an A380 and I followed her into first class. Having never travelled that way before, I was like a kid. Our suite (yes, I kid you not) had two 'rooms' which were set up with a wide, single bed and shower compartment in each and shared a sitting room, complete with dining table and video screen. A very beautiful hostess talked us through everything then, when we had settled, brought us a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. She showed us menus from which we could select meals to be cooked to order at any time during the flight. There were Chinese silk pyjamas that were ours to keep and if we thought of anything that she, Tipi, could do to help us in any way whatever, we only had to press the call bell.

We sat talking during the preparations for takeoff and once the plane was in the air and the seat belt signs had been extinguished, we sat on a banquette together and examined the menu. "I wonder," said Grace, "if Tipi's services include going down on the guests."

"You're a disgrace."

"Thank you. One tries. I adore seafood so I'll probably have the platter. Do you think oysters really have aphrodisiac properties?"

"I bloody hope not, you'll be insatiable."

She laughed. "I think you'll be able to keep up. Mei tells me she has an easel for you and will arrange for it to be placed wherever will work best for you. She's looking forward to meeting you." She stroked my thigh through the long skirt I'd chosen for the flight. "Listen. We only do what you're comfortable with. Mei isn't a whore, she's a beautiful, intelligent woman. If she joins us in our bed it'll be entirely her choice. And the same applies to you. I know Harriet will have said the same to you, but this is all about trust, consent and fun." She kissed me then and it went on for a while, breaking only when she pressed the call button and ordered our first meal.

The silk pyjamas were beautiful although I only got to wear the short trousers until the meal was over and we retired to Grace's bed where they were first invaded by her hand during another protracted kiss and then deftly removed prior to Grace going down on me and hungrily and delightfully assaulting me. We 69'd, taking our time and I explored her cunt, which she'd had waxed. It was smooth and soft and it flowered under my tongue until she came with a moan that vibrated my own cunt and induced an orgasm in me. We slept, close in her tight bed.

The flight passed, long though it was, quickly. When we weren't sleeping or fucking, we were drinking or eating. About an hour before landing we got showered and dressed.

"No underclothes. Just wear a dress. It'll be a lot warmer than you imagine."

We passed with ease through immigration and customs and, obviously, a long, black limo was waiting for us. How the other half live, I thought.

Koh Tao is a small island, also known as Turtle Island. We'd transferred from the mainland by a large motor yacht, Grace's apparently. At the quay we were met by a small car and Grace's boat staff moved our luggage to it. Then we drove slowly through a street lined with pretty restaurants and a host of dive shops, then into the woodland, up a rutted road and, suddenly, the car turned through a gate and pulled up on a gravelled square, below a large villa. The view was stunning in the nascent twilight, a spectacular sunset waning to the West. Up two steps onto a deck and through an open door into a wood-floored room, vast, almost the entire floorspace of the villa with rugs and seats and a large banquet table at one end.

"I think you'll like the space I've given you to work in. It's a small bungalow a few yards from the main building. It gets all the light and, of course, here it's warm enough to work with the windows open and, hopefully, no clothes on. I'll show you tomorrow." She grinned, then turned as a woman, tall for a Thai, entered the room.

Mei was obviously Eurasian; stunning, long, glossy black hair, light-brown skin, beautiful features including high cheek bones. She wore a simple, thin blue dress with spaghetti straps which showed, without revealing, her small, pert breasts.

She and Harriet kissed and Mei turned to greet me. "Ms Noakes, welcome to Koh Tao. I hope you had a good journey?"

"It was wonderful, thank you."

"Harriet has told me so much about you. I've set up your easel and I hope the bungalow will be suitable for you."

"I'm sure it will, I'm so looking forward to starting."

"Not," said Grace, "this evening. We'll eat in a while so let's go and get showered and changed and then I'll show you the bungalow and after we'll have some drinks on the terrace please, Mei."

"Of course, Harriet."

Grace led me up some stars and to a large suit of bathroom, sitting room and shower and toilet. "We'll sleep here. Mei will join us if you'd like that."

God, I thought, I've never known such decadence; luxury and threesome sex. It was like a new world. "I'd like that very much if she would too."

"Oh, definitely. Mei adores sex."

We showered together and, obviously, that included me kneeling and licking her but she stopped me from going too far. "Save your energy," was all she said enigmatically.

We dressed in simple, loose, almost transparent cotton dresses. "I love these. They are so cool and I can see your body. Come on, I'm dying for a gin and tonic."

We went back down to the huge ground floor room and out onto the terrace. It was dark, but the garden was lit with strands of small lights and there were three, soft lights on the terrace.

Mei arrived. She was carrying a tray go glasses, a pitcher of iced gin with cucumber and lime in it, and a large jug of chilled tonic. May was naked but for a sarong tied around her waste. She served the drinks and then sat with us.

Harriet stroked Mei's thigh and then let her hand run up her body and cup one of her lovely, dark-nippled tits.

"So, Laura. How do you like these nipples?"

"They are gorgeous."

"Yes, they are the darling buds of Mei."

12