All Comments on 'Portrait Of a Wife'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Dave_span123Dave_span123almost 4 years ago
Excellent writing and well done

Unbelievable story to capture such intense underlying feelings and taboo thoughts.

crackrcrackralmost 4 years ago
A classic

The original of this story was the first one of yours that I read, and the one that made you one of my favorite authors. I'm glad you've reworked and re-posted it.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
I can't stand retarded stupidity.

People can learn and change. Even though this idiot stood by and let his wife be subjected to that Dom arsehole there is NOTHING to stop him taking more control over his sex acts with his wife. She has submissive tendencies. All he has to do are things like grabbing her throat etc and explain he "read about this pleasure act". Why does he not do something? She is getting her jollies elsewhere cause he is too wimpish to give her what he knows she wants/needs. It would be different if he didn't know... BUT he does. Great writing, CindysBob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written and very original

Although I didn't like the licking at the end. That takes it into areas I don't care for.

The story is certainly underrated. Typical for the LW crowd.

Maybe BDSM would have been a better category. The score would be considerably higher. 4*

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 4 years ago
My two cents

a) great work

b) you write the story, you own the comments section. Please delete the shit comments. The rest of us learn nothing useful from seeing them

c) You're too good at this to take much nudging from readers, but I like the husbands to fall a little farther from their perch than this guy did. In this case maybe I'd have had the painter call him out from hiding, expose him to his wife, put a little dick to him, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfully troubling!

‘Nuff said.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
On the edge

Well done, well written. It was interesting how the artist controlled both the wife and the husband. He also controlled those who read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved this story, would love to see a chapter 2 where the husband gets a chance to watch his wife being fucked rough by a lineup of nasty people!!!!!

jayrel47jayrel47almost 4 years ago

Is this a revision of a previous story you wrote. Last time a group of young lads were involved as well. Enjoyed that one as well. It would be good to see a sequel where they confront the issue and to see where it leads. I thought this was well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent, as usual.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Second Coming

I remember reading this some years ago. It has always stuck in my head, which is a tribute to you. It is excellent writing and potentially very erotic but the direction in which you took it (the continuing brutalisation) ruined it for me and made me sad.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018almost 4 years ago
Scary shit

How depressed and hopeless. Beautifully written but what a bummer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Erotic!

Good enough for me to want more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
UNDECIDED

I GAVE THIS A 2 CAUSE I CAN'T DECIDE WHETHER I LIKE THIS OR NOT. DEGRADATION DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. IN THE BEGINNING, I WAS SADLY MISSING THE TYPE OF BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP THEY HAD. IN THE END, THE SEX WAS GREAT BUT NOW SOMETHING'S REALLY MISSING.

ONE LASTH THOUGHT: MEN WHO ARE ABUSIVE TO WOMEN DESERVE TO, AT THE VERY LEAST, BE SCARED SHITLESS! WOMEN WHO ENJOY THAT NEED COUNSELING (AND I MEAN THAT IN A LOVING WAY).

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
A Very Good Story

A well written story, easy to follow.

5 stars

absoluterotterabsoluterotteralmost 4 years ago
Keep it going

I very much liked this story, which is well written and complete. However, I would love to see it continue. How does their relationship develop? How does her new-found desire to be abused and used manifest itself? Please tell us more.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 4 years ago
Hurray! I've waited years!

Wow, I have been checking your name for years because your stories have always thrilled and excited me, and I've posted comments stating that you and I are basically cut from the same cloth. When I saw the number '14' next to your name, I cheered and immediately clicked to see what new submission you had for us, after all of these years. This re-write is still stunningly hot ... it really didn't need the three boys as in your original tale ... although I would have liked it more had there been more sex at the end. I think the sodomizing detail was new, and I loved it! I just wish Kyle had used his wife as his sex slave for a few more days, and the hero could have gotten an even better look into his wife's desires. I like how you kept the detail of the fresh marks on the wife's throat, and I always hoped you'd have the husband follow her a bit to see what she was up to. You're such a gifted writer, I'm sure I would have been jacking off for hours reading and re-reading the details. Anyway, thank you for writing again, and I hope you will write more stories of husbands and fathers-in-law watching their innocent wives and daughters-in-law having their inner demons released. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Soon

Masterfully done CindysBob. LW genre applies but I must underscore how well you incorporated the NC/Reluc aspects that made this one of my favorite Lit stories ever. Over the years I have read or skimmed thousands of works here and only a handfull of authors held my attention and kept me guessing throughout the read. I found myself hoping that the prideful and feisty Leanne would surrender her mores, marriage vows, and body to the bully Donner. Expectations rose, fell and rose again with your skillful depictions of this married couples thoughts and emotions. These characters tale has ended but I'm hoping to read similar stories from you soon.

R_PetersonR_Petersonalmost 4 years ago
Even in its' shorter lenght, it is still an erotic story

Nice job. I would be curious to find out what your female readership thinks about this story. After all, it is the #1 Female Fantasy!

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

I'm a muse d

I love a good painting, have you got a number for Donner, I'm not sure I want to call on his services. He does get results.

The timeline at the end, was Leanne with a different man.

Trigger15Trigger15almost 4 years ago
Awesome

That story had me erect from early on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hit me hard

Jeez! It made me sweat. I almost screamed to the protagonist, not to allow it.

Well done, C'sB. It got me up and back to writing.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

I liked it, artist was a jerk and I was surprised that they both fell under his spell. If the husband had just said shut up and paint but of course going into this we knew where it was going to end up from the start. I would have enjoyed a little more of inner life of the wife, how did she progress from reluctant subject to full on submissive and not seek revenge on her horny husband for putting her through this. In a lot of ways a true loving wife story, she gave him the gift he wanted and also the thing he wanted but never said. Next time maybe she should have gotten him some golf clubs instead!

Also missing was the progression and description of the actual painting which leads me to think the author doesn't know anything about painting. Which is fine, neither do I but it's an unexplored avenue in this little drama. Still the sex was pretty hot and the tension timed well.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Just goes to show

Deep down, all women are whores and all men are whoremongers. The only good ending for this story would have a double homicide and a suicide in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry it’s rape

Sorry

Writing 3

Story 1

I agree with ShadowRose, this was rape. The wife, nude and alone with a large man, that had already showed evidence of anger and a potential for violence. She had no choice, submit or likely get hurt badly or die. He had shoes, she was barefoot- she did not stand a chance.

Her husband is a coward. She trusted him to protect her and their family. He picked the artist, who from the start showed anti social and Misogynistic behavior- who would trust him around your most prized position?

In the end, her life is ruined, as she tries to make up for “allowing her self to be raped” Too ashamed to report the rape, too afraid of what her husband would think. She likely blames herself as she agreed to pose nude.

The husband story is incomplete to me. He wanted her to say “no” , to “run”, but did nothing to protect her or prevent the rape. The husbands final words tell his story.... “I love you too, I thought.”

Past tense. She is now damaged goods and he knows he is the one that allowed her to be broken. He failed as a husband, a father, and as a man.

Their marriage and family was destroyed

Santa Maria Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: Trigger15

You're a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your old story

This was good but liked the older version better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Previous Version

I liked the previous version better....the element where he's drugged on the rocks and the young guys who know her from the neighborhood take turns on her....at least that's how I remember it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Disturbingly erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
U are a cuck magnet

...seeing the ‘oh I love ur story’ comments from most of ur cuck fellows...well give it to them buddy...it’s only because cucks and their ilk like u and ur type exist that people like us can have our way in this world with their wives...whatever floats ur and ur followers boats..

We are always ready to take and take and leave our leavings inside your spouses holes for you guys to fantasise and lick our cream pies!!!

Have fun with our cum u cucks...enjoy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is her reward for agreeing to his birthday wish?

So many husbands would use her offer of a birthday wish as an opportunity for them both to have a great experience and form lifelong fond memories. This man, however, chooses to coerce his sweet wife to be nude in an isolated setting with a stranger who is clearly domineering, volatile and misogynistic. Inexcusably, this sad excuse for a husband allows his life partner to be sexually assaulted by that psychopath without making any effort to save her.

Please write the story of this poor woman coming to see what a twisted, weak and cruel creature she married. After providing him a powerful dose of his own medicine, tell us how she moves on to a much better life with a man who will never betray her trust so horribly. Although the fate her new man arranges for the artist may cause the squeamish pause, the full truth must be told.

eh9198eh9198about 3 years ago
Magnificent

I just wish the husband didn’t enjoy it, but regardless this was amazingly well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

my paintings don't change hands for tens of thousands but >>There are thousands of female painters and they would not take days over it.

I have toured the national gallery and seen beautiful paintings and I have visited local displays and amongst them are masterpieces selling for less than £600.

In the art world it's who you know as much as how good you are that will get you an income.

So he hired a violent sex criminal to destroy his wife instead of sending her to model for the local art college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

certainly a sillfull warning to stay away from idiots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have protagonists that generate feelings of disgust and loathing. No real love ever shown by husbands, just greed , selfishness and perversions. The women are no better. If there is no one to relate to why should I bother reading?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done. The erotic secrets filling an artists' mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was so fucking hot , why not following up more bringing it to his house , work or both?

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

If you think married women would enjoy that sort of treatment you are delusional. This whole story is represents the fucked up mind of a sick man. It was important to portray the husband as a passive man because most men would bury that painter in a shallow grave with his brushes and paints before letting that abuse take place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bahahahhhahahaha.

I once spanked my wife's pussy like they do in a porno.

Only ever did it once......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star for one sick puppy.

The usual misogynistic "all good women are whores and sluts once they meet the right caveman" drivel.

As for the hub: a weak wannabe cuck if ever there was one.

At the end there was he really implying that she'd gone out and got herself ambushed by some mean stranger and he was cool about it? Sick!

32B_minus32B_minusover 1 year ago

Reading thru the comments I have to wonder why people bother to read erotic stories if all they intend is to trash the author? What purpose is served by criticizing someone for their imagination/fantasies? I guess narrow-minded intolerance trumps intellect in literotica. As far as observing how a husband and wife would react to a provocation like this- in my experience different people will respond differently so claiming a generic rule will be true for some, perhaps a majority, but it will be untrue for many others (and that is the point of fiction- it's not necessarily "real life").

For me, this story excited my imagination! The notion that you could flow gently downhill until you cross a line and then discover both the eroticism of being pushed beyond an intended limit and the shame of liking the feeling gave the tale unique piquancy. My partner and I enjoy a loving intimacy that might be challenged by this scenario- but given our fantasy life, our relationship would also be strengthened if we actually engaged in some sort of play. Note- it is not for me (or YOU, gentle reader) to determine what is right/wrong/immoral/christian or permitted to another consenting adult. Remember, this is FICTION! :-)

Well done Cindysbob! Keep up the good work.

Love,

Chastity xo

OilcanjonOilcanjonover 1 year ago

Well crafted. Good work.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 1 year ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

This one brings out the paradox in Literoctica story Rating.

\

Are you rating this story for originality, quality in writing (grammar/spelling/typos), structure, and story flow?

\

Or are rating this story on the subject, conclusions, emotional, revenge, and moral/justice points of the story?

\

This is where Literotica FAILS in their rating system (and in rating editors).

\

The writing of this story (originality, grammar, structure) is clearly a 5* but the subject is offensive to many, rating ~2.8*.

[Except for the L masturbaters, finding a ~4.7*.]

\

I actually found this story predictable but titillating and the husband is a wimp-cuck making his wife a submissive-situational-slut. From a husband-wife sexuality, I see this marriage imploding just after the kids leave the nest. Eventually she will feel betrayed by her husband (on the ledge) for not stopping her rapes but enjoying her submission.

\

3.7***, Hooyah

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x11 months ago

There seems to be a big narrative hole between "a wall between us" and "didn't know if we could hold on" and the "happy love" of the next/last 3 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sexual assault cannot be romanticized, sanitized, or philosophized. MC and Donner were a pair of sick bastards. Awful story, brilliantly written--the very definition of waste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous