Pose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This turned me on because it wasn't supposed to happen. My male buddies weren't supposed to ever see me naked. I wasn't supposed to strip and please myself with their eyes. We were supposed to be watching some Netflix show right now, and I would have just sat there like any of the boys. Otherwise, I would have been telling the gang what to do for the evening and where to go eat—ordering them around and being the de facto leader. Instead, I was standing totally naked in a dorm, surrounded by sixteen clothed men—my friends and classmates.

"You keep real good care of your body, babe."

Babe... They had never called me anything remotely similar. I loved it. "Thanks," I said, turning around and showing my ass off.

"You'd make just as good a model, Chloe."

"You should do it more often."

I looked at the sea of eyes and felt a shudder of arousal traverse my entire body. "I could do it now. You all have your cameras, don't you?"

They nodded and got up to get their cameras from their rooms. A moment later, I was facing sixteen boys with three gazes to make my body feel desired: their two eyes, and their lenses. I walked over to the wall and leaned against it with my back arched; my ass was totally given to their cameras, all round and firm; I was presenting it like it was a deluxe item in a shop—but this one was totally free. The entire room turned white with the flashes of the cameras, and when I turned my head to look into the cameras, it was hard not to blink because of how many flashes there were.

I turned around and leaned my back against the wall—now my tits where the subject of attention, and I proudly brought them towards the cameras. I put one foot against the wall, repeated the process with my hands, and looked away: it was a dramatic, sexy pose like those you see in magazines. CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, the sound of the cameras was oppressively loud, but in a good way.

Every click and flash made me feel more owned by them. With every flash, I felt like I was sharing my body more with them; with every click, I felt like I was sharing myself. I could almost feel the clicks and flashes fondling my body—they were like hands running all over it and feeling it up.

Then I walked over to the couch and knelt on it with my back to the cameras. I opened my legs wide, made sure not to slouch, and turned around to look at them. Again, the entire room went CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, and all I could see for short milliseconds were clothed silhouettes before everything turned white. After the couch, I told them to follow me to the bathroom. I stepped into the bathtub, turned the shower on and started moving sensually and rubbing myself as the water turned my bare body wet and glistening.

I adjusted the faucet so the temperature would be perfect. With my hair wet and all over my face, I knew I looked wild. I turned the sluttiness to the maximum degree; I was feeling myself up, touching my breasts and smiling at the cameras with the sort of smiles that could only mean "I'll suck your cock." I loved just how many the flashes were. It reminded me of those red-carpet events, where you see a star walk down the carpet, and there's hundreds of camera flashes every second. I felt exactly like that, a sex-symbol star being worshipped by men. I was living my dream of being a Marilyn Monroe. It was so much more than just an arousing experience—it was an emotionally fulfilling one.

After the shower pics, we took some more pictures all around the apartment. I was crawling around, kneeling, laying down, showing off my tits, my ass, my legs, absolutely everything. At first, they had seemed to be keeping their distances, but now they dared approach me and get closer. Before long, I was completely encircled by them. Everywhere I turned, there was army of lenses leering at my body and immortalizing its naked sight forever. Thank god I wasn't epileptic.

The doorbell rang and we all turned to it. Ethan raised his hand. "That's me, sorry. I asked Ryan to bring me something."

I knew Ryan, he was cool—some friend from Ethan's other classes. He hung out often at the dorm. I laughed and walked to my room. "I'll hide, tell me when he leaves," I said. However, as I was walking past Matt, he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

It was unexpected, but honestly kind of hot. The way he just grabbed my wrist and stopped me was definitely dominating. He knew I liked that more than the other guys; I had sucked his cock, after all. "I dare you to open the door," he said with a grin.

"Are you crazy?! He'll see me naked in front of all of you. He'll think I'm a slut!"

"And you're not?" Julian asked.

I gasped—it was half genuine and half forced for effect. I went to punch his shoulder, but he seemed to have gotten the memo too, and he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I tried punching him with my other wrist, but Sam grabbed that one, and now two of the boys were literally holding my arms and not letting me move. I really, REALLY tried to act angry and offended, but I couldn't hide my smile, and they saw it.

"Let me go!" I said, trying to sound full of rage, but instead I giggled like a little girl, so for the next one, I tried pleading instead. "Let me go, pleaaase..."

My smile and giggles gave them the assurance that they could indeed be rough with me—I wanted it. I tried kicking and tearing myself out of their hold, but I was never a strong girl, and they barely needed to put any effort in holding me. All I did was making my tits bounce and put on a show for them. I had never thought that one day, I would be the only girl in a group of sixteen guys, all clothed while I was completely naked; held by them like an animal getting tamed. I was their leader who bossed them around, but now, all the sudden, I was just a weak, naked girl they had total control over, and it was amazing.

Matt, who was not afraid of pulling me by the hair — since he had done so when I sucked him off — pulled my head back while the two others held my arms. I stopped moving and closed my eyes to take in the sudden rise in arousal.

"She wants to be told, not asked, I saw it yesterday. Right, Chloe?"

I nodded. The men let go of my hand and pointed me to the door. I took a deep breath for courage and walked to it. When I opened the door, I saw Ryan's blue eyes making a dumbfounded face.

"Chloe?"

I dragged him into the dorm and closed the door before anyone in the hall could see me. Ryan first eyed me up and down, and then he noticed the absolute army of clothed men with cameras in their hands—the men he knew were my buddies. That inexplicable submissive instinct made me want to hug him; I wanted to feel his clothed, manly hold over my nakedness. I felt wet down there, even though all my body was still wet from the shower, and I looked at him and thought that I would drop to my knees in a second if he asked... no, TOLD me to suck his cock—that's how easy I suddenly became with that horny madness in me. I turned into a total, untamed slut.

"Yes, I know, it looks weird," I said, chuckling. "Long story short, turns out I'm a fucking slut. I always wanted to pose nude, last night I sucked seven cocks including Matt's, and now I'm baring myself for the guys I see everyday in school; it's as strange as it looks."

Confused, he turned to his friend Ethan. "I just wanted to bring you the hard drive..."

I took the hard drive and gave it to one of the boys behind me, I didn't even look who it was. "Wanna take some pics with me?" I asked, biting my lips.

I didn't even let him answer, I just took his hand, brought him to the sofa and pushed him. He fell and sat. A second later, I climbed on him and straddled him with my eyes looking into his. The photographers were quick to position themselves and start taking pics.

"You drunk?" he asked.

"Not one bit," I giggled. "Makes it worse, doesn't it? Makes me so much more of a slut."

He was confused, but he definitely wasn't having a bad time either—a completely naked girl was straddling him and gyrating on his clothed erection. Ryan shrugged and put his hand on my hips. The camera flashes multiplied, and I gyrated faster, feeling the fabric of his jeans against my pussy.

"Put your hands on her back," I heard Liam say. He did, caressing my back and holding it while I gyrated faster. I was breathing hard, by that point.

"Squeeze my ass," I said.

He did, and it felt great. It was like a milestone achievement: get my ass touched by Ryan, check. Then it was: get my boobs fondled by him, check. I turned around and looked at the camera with a hungry smile, "look how lucky I am" style. After a minute or two, he said that he "really had to go and had a class to attend." Pouting and sad, I got up and let him walk back to the door, but not before grabbing his shirt's collar and pulling him in for a hungry, passionate kiss on the lips.

"You're wild, Chloe," he chuckled as he left the dorm, still in total disbelief and not sure what had just happened.

I closed the door and turned to my friends, and we all laughed together. "He's gonna be so confused!" I said.

I asked Ethan to text him and tell him what was going on: I was just having fun slutting around. The more platonic my friendship with the guy, the sluttier I was for being naked around them and letting them touch me; which meant more satisfaction and arousal for me. I had been submissive with my ex-boyfriends before—I had always loved to be naked while they were clothed, to let them take control of me and treat me rough. But this was so much more fun. The lack of active physical attraction towards any of the guys was compensated with the intense rush of adrenaline from being naked around a multitude of guy friends.

It made me proud, in a way.

I wasn't doing this out of attraction to any of the guys—I was doing this purely from an inner drive and feeling that came from me and only me. I wasn't yearning to kiss them because THEY made me want to kiss them; I was yearning to kiss them because I kept telling myself that if I did, I would be degrading and humiliating myself as a lowdown slut who is easy even towards platonic guy friends. It was my own inner psychological process that did all the job, not any attractiveness the guys could credit themselves for. It was 100% my sexuality at work, not theirs. I was using them, there really were no two ways about it. I was using them for my pleasure, but their end of the exchange wasn't bad either.

And it could even get better for both parties, I thought as I remembered how I had sucked Matt's cock with total joy. Could I really see myself doing this? Sucking the other guys? These casual friends and classmates? The ones I did photo projects with, the ones I hung out with? I pictured myself on my knees and sucking their cocks instead of being their equal and one of them. It turned me on and filled me with an instant hunger. I looked at the bulges in their pants and my mouth watered.

"Say..." Julian mumbled. "When you were talking to Ryan. You said you sucked Matt off?"

I winked at him and he winked back. I turned back to Julian. "Yep," I said, proud. "I had sucked all the models off. I don't know, it would have been mean not to suck Matt too."

"Was it great?"

"Fuck yeah, it was amazing!"

The guys laughed. "Chloe," Liam said, "we were asking Matt."

I chuckled. "Oh, right. Well, I fucking loved it. How about you, Matt?"

"You're the best cocksucker I've ever known," he said.

The compliment felt SO nice to hear. Crazy as it sounds, it made me feel proud. I blew him a kiss with my hand. They kept asking the two of us questions: how I did it, how slow, etc. I stopped them when I realized something.

"You know what?" I said. "Give me a second." I ran to my room and came back with a dildo in my hand.

"You have a dildo?" Noah asked.

"What? You think you're the only ones who masturbate?"

There was an ottoman in the corner of the living room. I brought it to the center, right in front of the TV, and told the men to sit on the sofas. "I'll show you how I suck."

They were more than happy to sit down for the show I was going to give them. I placed the dildo upright on the ottoman and knelt right in front of it. "Can we take pictures?" one of them asked.

"Go for it."

I started sucking in perfect profile view for them. There I was, the only girl from the dorm, sucking a dildo in total nudity while all my clothed guy friends watched. If humiliation could have a visual definition, it was this one. I worked the fake cock with all the passion and talent I had given Matt's.

"See... mmm... I went slow... mmm... Matt was... mmm... mmm... adjusting the pics... mmm... didn't want to distract him... hmm..."

"What about when you were blowing the guys with the suits?"

"Right." I got up, brought my second dildo, placed it on the ottoman and knelt again. Now I was sucking the two cocks and alternating between them. I showed them the slow speed and "loving" sort of way I had sucked. Most of them were still taking pictures of me; capturing every detail of how I was sucking those fake cocks. It was genuinely fun to suck dildos for an audience. I could show off my technique and skill in a clear and visual way.

"Did you swallow?"

"Mmm... All of them. Mmm..."

I heard many of them call me "good girl," and it made me giggle and salivate all over the dildo in my mouth. I closed my eyes to lose myself in the feeling. Julian said something. "How would you look tied up?" he asked.

I stopped sucking and looked up at him. A flutter appeared in my stomach. "Well I can't pretend to be tied up," I said suggestively. "If you want to know... tie me up for real."

My smile was already beaming, and it beamed even more when Julian rose and took off his belt. He walked over to me, and I had to look up at him. He was towering over me, fully clothed, and I, completely naked and exposed. I put my hands behind my back like an obedient girl, and closed my eyes as I felt the leather belt wrap itself around my wrists and tighten. He tied it in a knot so tight that it hurt a little bit, but I liked that. When he was done, I couldn't help but share a stupefied giggle with him.

"Thank you... Sir..." My use of the term was partly ironic... But also partly true.

My classmate was tying my hands behind my back while I knelt naked in front of him. You get why I was so turned on? It was like a double turn on—there was the basic layer any submissive could relate to: being dominated by a dom, but then I was feeling a second, supplementary layer of arousal: being dominated by someone who had no business dominating me. I was turned on precisely because this was my classmate, not despite that fact.

My stomach was fluttering to the point where I had to breathe so I could calm down. I was the gang's best photographer and leader. Now I was a naked, submissive girl with her hands tied while they sat in front of me, clothed and powerful. I leaned forward to take the dildos in my mouth again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I wasn't the gang's leader, anymore. I wasn't the best photographer they looked up to. I was the gang's only girl, totally naked, sucking fake cocks in front of them. The belt's leather felt great against my wrist, and I could feel their gazes caressing my body as I sucked.

"It's cool how you moan so much," Brian said.

"It's because I love it so much," I said before stuffing my mouth with the silicone shaft again.

"Try sloppy."

I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Are you asking me?"

"I'm telling you."

I smiled. "Yes Sir."

I slammed the back of my throat against the dildos and sucked them as fast as I could. I kept hitting my gag reflex, and loads of saliva fell down my throat, dripping all over the silicone cocks like they were statues I was worshipping with my mouth. My hands weren't available to me, so I had to put all my effort and skill in how I used my lips. I was suddenly aware of every muscle in my mouth now, and I had to put them all to good use.

"Deep throat one of them for as long as you can," Liam ordered.

I brought my head down on one of the shafts and sent it as far I could into the back of my throat. I held it there. Some of my female friends claimed to have almost no gag reflex at all while others had too much of it. I was right in the middle; I could control it if I put effort in it, which I did. I gagged a number of times on the dildo, but I just controlled the innate reflex to take it out and stayed on it. It was difficult without being able to hold the ottoman with my hands, but I liked the challenge. I just breathed through my nose and focused.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and took the dildo out of my mouth. My saliva drooled and dripped all over my exposed breasts.

"Longer, come on," Sam said.

"I'll need help for that..." I gave them a wink-wink look. "Someone has to... push me to do it longer."

Noah rose and walked over to me—not a big surprise. He would describe me his sex life with his ex, and they were into the dom/sub stuff. Noah was a switch; he knew how to act on both sides, and now, he was giving me the dom. He grabbed my hair into his fist; the pulling hurt. I looked up at him, nude and sweating, breathing hard with my mouth wide open, with saliva drooling down my chin, my neck and on my breasts.

"You good?" he asked.

I nodded. He was experienced when it came to BDSM, so I felt safe with him. I did three consecutive moans with a discernible pattern like a musical rhythm. "If you hear that, stop."

"Got it," he said.

He pushed my head down into the first dildo. It slammed into the back of my throat and made me gag violently—multiple times in the span of only seconds. I shook myself and moved around, but Noah kept my head firmly onto the dildo and didn't let go. I was moaning loudly, and my moan was muffled by the thick shaft filling my mouth completely. Gallons of saliva poured out of my mouth and down on the dildo. My eyes watered completely, and I heard the cameras clicking and flashing by the dozen. I moaned and moaned as if begging him to let me go, but he just pushed me down into the shaft.

He pulled my hair back and I gasped for breath. Tears fell down my face. My mouth went wide open, but before I could even fully inhale, he pushed my head down on the second dildo and repeated the process. "Look up, bitch, they're taking pictures," I heard him say in the cacophony of the clicking cameras. I obeyed and looked up, staring into the lenses with my teary eyes as the dildo filled my mouth and made me gag and gurgle; all the while trying to free myself from Noah's hold with the satisfying knowledge that I couldn't, because he was that much stronger than me.

I was completely at their mercy. The discomfort was almost unbearable—almost, it was right in that perfect spot of being intense enough to cause arousal without it being too much. I kept breathing through my nose to get some air, but otherwise, I was pretty much choking. "Want a spank?" he whispered next to my ear. I giggled, delighted by his proposition, and nodded on the dildo choking me. He gave me a good, hard slap on the ass, then pulled my hair back.

I gasped and felt the tears rolling down my face. "Can all the others please spank me?" I asked between two breaths. "Please?"

"Sure thing, bitch." He pushed my mouth to the dildo again and held my head there. "Chloe wants to get spanked by everyone, guys! She doesn't get to breathe until everyone's given her one spank each!"

I closed my eyes, arched my back, and presented my ass. I heard the boys gather around me. There were still some pictures being taken, but the next strong sound came with a sharp pain. SPANK! Another, SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Some of them were less experienced and didn't know how to deliver the slap perfectly, but some really went at it perfectly. I heard the camera click, and by imagining the picture, it dawned on me how amazing the situation was.