Pose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week ago, you would have seen me as part of the gang—even slightly above it, with how I took all the decisions and led the boys. You would have seen me clothed, and clothed no differently from the boys at that. You would probably not even have noticed me; I would have been an identical part of a whole. Maybe you'd notice me and realize there was only one girl there.

And now, you would see that same lone girl completely naked, tied up, and getting spanked by clothed men while made to choke on a dildo. All sixteen finished spanked me, and Noah finally gave me my freedom. "Good girl," he said while I gasped for air.

"Good girl."

"Good girl." A bunch of them called me that.

"Thank you..." I managed to mutter between breaths. I noticed how they were all looking at my tits. They were all plump and glistening wet with my saliva... ready to be taken. "You like my tits?" I asked, biting my lip.

"They're beautiful."

"They're perfect."

"Amazing."

I giggled and jiggled my boobs for them. I especially liked how none of them was even thinking of untying me. "You like me tied up?" I whispered seductively.

They agreed and told me how hot I looked restrained. I couldn't stop myself from groaning with arousal. They all surrounded me, clothed and strong, and they all looked so manly in contrast to me, and I felt so feminine and fragile... They could just slap me and throw me around and spank me and I'd love it.

Matt grabbed me by the hair. "I don't think we should untie her," he said. "She looks fine this way."

"Yeah, fuck that. Let's keep her tied," Adam said.

"Fuck the clothes too. Let's keep her naked."

A delighted laughter erupted from my fluttering stomach. "You can't just decide that for me!"

Noah slapped my ass. "Yes, we can."

"Don't you slap my ass! I'm not some bitch!"

If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I'm a horrible actress. I didn't manage to hide my smile and happiness even a little bit. Noah slapped my ass again, and he invited the other boys to do the same. They all took turns slapping my ass like I was some whore to be shared. Matt pulled my hair even more.

"What are you?" he asked me.

I tried to form a pout, partly to hide my smile and partly to stop the words from getting out. They slapped my ass some more though, and I just couldn't stop it. "I'm just some bitch."

"Good girl. You're staying naked and tied up, got it?"

"Yes Sir."

I think we were all exhausted at this point by the sudden craziness we had collectively partaken in. We sat back on the sofas and watched some TV—I sat on the couch with two guys on both sides of me, still naked, still tied up, my breasts still wet with my own spit. They barely even watched the screen; half the time they were just ogling my breasts, and I loved it. Half the guys left the dorm around 6, and by then, the rest finally untied me.

"You can wear your clothes if you want," Noah said.

I shook my head. "I don't want to."

So I stayed naked all evening while we watched TV. They kept leering at me, and I kept teasing them by caressing my breasts slowly, sending them suggestive looks and stretching my arms from time to time in ways that kept revealing my body to them. I finally took a shower at 8 and went to sleep an hour later, but not before shutting my room's door and making good use of my dildos so I could finally come.

Next morning was delightfully absurd. I woke up, went to the kitchen in my pajamas and just ate breakfast alongside my roommates like I always did. No one mentioned what had happened the day before—it was fun acting like everything was normal. I was clothed, equal, and just one of them again. But from time to time, they would all look at me a certain way as it to remind me they had seen me totally naked. At a certain point, I just couldn't help but blow them a kiss.

After breakfast, we gathered with the rest of the gang in the classroom—or should I say, it was me who gathered them. There was no time to lose: there would be a photo competition in our city, and I was more than intent on winning it. I had given the gang my approval that we would participate, and now I was giving them my vision for the project.

"We'll do a mosaic," I explained. "It's gonna be hundreds of photos that we'll all take, and when we put them all together in a certain pattern, it'll make one larger photo. The smaller pics will be pics of the city; streets, buildings, whatever. But when we put them together, it'll look like a nature landscape: hills against a blue sky."

I didn't even ask them if and whether they agreed to the project—they knew that I knew what I was doing, and they would follow their leader where she went. "Here's how we're going to plan this out: we'll make teams of three, and I'll delegate specific photos and cityscapes that I want each group to take. You go out there, you take the photos and you show them to me. Keep in mind I might refuse them and send you out there again. I'll oversee grouping everything together to get the bigger picture, literally."

I opened a quick question and answer session where they asked me any questions they had, and after that, the meeting was over. "We have one month to deliver the project. I'll get to work on the planning and send you your instructions when they're ready. One last thing, I want each of you to meet me one on one to talk. Each of you have some dent in your technique, guys, I don't wanna be mean, but you know you do. We're gonna work on these: I'll spend some hours with each of you in this classroom and help you refine the technique where it's lacking."

The boys were happy to hear that. I was lucky not to have any dumb macho men in the gang. I had often met male photographers who would just start giving me tips and teaching me basic stuff out of nowhere—as if I had asked. They didn't even ask me what level of knowledge I had or how much I knew; they would just start babbling at my face, telling me how to do things. Trust me, I went through that A LOT. These men just took for granted that it was their place to teach me, and if I need to tell you why they thought that, here's a hint: they never acted similarly with guys my age. Only me.

Thankfully though, my talent as a photographer had curbed my classmates' masculine arrogance; they had been humbled from the first projects I had shown. I had spent far more time doing photography than any of them ever had—I used to take polaroid pictures as a kid. I won't apologize for knowing how good I am because I had trained to get there for years. And anyway, whenever a guy acts all confident, people respect him, but when a girl does, she's an arrogant bitch. No thank you.

I had great, supportive classmates who were humble enough to listen to me. They recognized my skill level, and that meant they would let me lead them so we could get something amazing done. We finished the briefing, but I didn't leave. I asked Matt, Noah, Julian, Brian and Adam to come talk to me while the others left.

"What is it?" they asked.

"It's not about the photo project." Those words and my smile let them guess quickly what I was going to talk about. I sat on the table behind me and looked at them with loving smiles. "Guys... yesterday was... amazing. I've rarely ever felt so good."

"That's because YOU were amazing, Chloe," Adam said—he always knew how to compliment girls.

"Listen... I... I wanted to ask you guys something." I took a deep breath. "I think everyone liked it, yesterday. Not everyone's necessarily into the domination thing, but they don't mind it, and they all get to see me naked, and I think you're all into that."

"We are," Brian said with a smile.

I giggled. "Yesterday, when you said you'd keep me naked and tied up... When you said it was just the way it would be, and that I didn't have a choice... And when you slapped my ass... I really liked that. I fucking loved it. So I wanted it to ask if..." Once again, deep breath. "I wanted to know what you thought of... if we make it a thing. Like... an actual thing."

"Can you be more precise?" Julian said. "Don't be shy, we're not gonna judge you, baby."

I liked how he called me baby; it was sweet. My nicknames used to be bro and dude. "O.K, so here's my idea. Or my desire, rather. I... I wanna be the gang's slave."

I looked at the boys for comfort, and they gave me supportive looks. "Go on, Chloe," Matt said.

"I'd like to be your slave when we're in the dorm. Like... the moment we enter and close the door, I'm suddenly your slut. Not all the time, obviously, that would be exhausting for me. I was thinking to make it day-based. Monday evenings, I'm too tired, so that day wouldn't be a slave day, and Tuesday either. Wednesdays, we finish class at 12, and that would be fun; I could be serving you for the rest of the day. Thursday evenings would be slave-day too. Forget Friday because we're always hanging out in town in the evening, but then we'd have the weekend, and I could be your slave for the entire weekend."

I looked at the boys, and they were more than in. They agreed. "You call the shots, Chloe," Brian said. "You always have. If that's what you want, we're doing it."

"Well... that's the point, isn't it? I want to NOT call the shots, for once. I'd like that." I sighed a sigh of relief. "I called you guys since I know you're familiar with domination. If you could explain it to the others with all the basics: safewords, roleplaying, that would be great. Just so they know what it's all about."

It might have seemed risky on the surface, but these sixteen boys were sweet, good friends I knew and trusted, and those standing in front of me right now were experienced when it came to BDSM. I was in good hands. I had always dreamt of being a group sub—not owned by one master, but something like shared property. Now this dream could finally come true.

"I wrote you something, this morning," I said, handing them a paper. "It's a list of the stuff I like and the stuff I don't like. You can base it off that."

"Base what?" Julian asked.

I bit my lip. "I want you guys to come up with rules for me. Take charge of me. I'll call the shots when we're outside the dorm. But when we're in the dorm, Wednesday, Tuesday and the weekend... I'm your bitch."