All Comments on 'Pose Ch. 03'

by LylaVyolet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterKGrayMasterKGrayover 3 years ago

Well written with an interesting twist. I love the ending, how strong and intelligent she is. In my own story which I am currently still writing the sub (with the same name) is told by her Master, "People say that women who submit to men are weak, but you are the strongest woman I have ever met." I believe this to be true of most submissive women, they are incredibly strong persons, they just enjoy giving up control for a while, or all of the time for some. Thank you for this amazing story!

RoboButtonsRoboButtonsover 3 years ago

Love, love, love this ending! Bravo on a powerfully written story.

Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

GREAT

story. Extremely well written. Interesting subject and plot. The interaction between the characters built up to the bonding (not bondage) between Chloe and her sixteen men. The ending came as a surprise, and yet was not surprising. Good social and moral lessons to be learned. Keep up your writing.

IndianexhibbIndianexhibbover 3 years ago
And dats how u end an beautiful story!!!!

Ur such an awesome writer !!! Hats off!! Plsss continue ur good work! We know u ended this story but plss start another story with this same categories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The absolute love i have for this whole story, you're the best

AnnoyMooseAnnoyMooseover 1 year ago

Great story. You have one of the most unique perspectives I have seen with regards to submission and strength. Please keep up the good work. Looking forward to more fantastic stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely stunning insight into the mind and psyche of a genuinely strong woman. 5* all the way.

AniMeretrixAniMeretrix9 months ago

I love that ending.

At first I was annoyed at the older woman but I'm glad that Chloe put them in their place and let them know that she was the one in control who wanted it.. although it is a shame and reminder that girls are judged even by other girls.

On a different note I found this so incredibly hot and brought back a fantasy I had in my pre Uni days as serving as a slave/fuck pet to a dorm full of males, being tied up, put in bondage and shown off to their friends, made to sleep in a cage... Goddess I'm never gonna find a story that pushes my buttons as well as this one has again.

CheekyDick1960CheekyDick19608 months ago

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful..............

Beautiful.

Ameliatakesit25Ameliatakesit253 months ago

"Submitting to men sexually doesn't have ANYTHING to do with my strength as a woman." Definitely my favorite quote! I could not agree more completely as a fellow woman who also has a submissive kink. Also, what struck me was Melany's hypocrisy that she seemed totally oblivious of. One example, is her clear sexism towards men by apparently thinking it would be okay for a man to be degraded and humiliated, but not a woman. But, if men and women are truly equal, couldn't both genders be in both positions of domination and submission? Secondly, she claims to be a feminist, yet is so quick to want to take a woman's right away to choose if the choice being made was different than her own. For an unrelated example, I've met "power feminists" who have an issue with women who freely CHOOSE to take their future husband's last name. "Power feminists" only support women who make the choices THEY think they should make. That's so hypocritical, and they're so oblivious to the hypocrisy of their beliefs!!

Great story! Great character development! Honestly, I loved that you made this more than a sex story and included something deeper than just something to get the reader's jolly's off. You made the story about more than sex. You made it about real life, and I appreciate that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLylaVyolet@LylaVyolet
Lyla's my pen name because I love lilacs (the flowers). I write my stories with my friend who's my editor. What I post is really just writing exercises we do for fun so don't expect anything incredible. We hang out and I tell him the story I have in mind and how I want it. We ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pose Ch. 02 Previous Part
Pose Series Info