Posh Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
From posh to slut.
7.6k words
4.4
8.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

Lady Cynthia Harmison had made one decision in her target of re-joining society. She would in future, among her peers, be known simply as Cyn, this made her smile.

Before her capture by Berber tribesmen she had had been an arrogant aristocrat who hadn't done a days work in her life. Her stay in the Berber camp, short as it was, had transformed her into a submissive with a totally different attitude to life. Even now, as she sat on her favourite chair, naked, her mind was on how she could make her way back into the social life she had been used to before her husband died.

The problem was that her life as a submissive had taken over her life. She was available to anyone, male or female, who wanted to use her body. That could not change, she so enjoyed being dominated and abused and that situation must stay. How to marry that with her intention to be a wealthy socialite was the problem.

At the present time she was very reluctant to wear any clothing whatsoever, the staff at her house understood and had accepted that but being at Ascot on ladies day in front of the Queen stark naked went beyond the pale.

Today had been a work day, she worked with her manager, twice a week. Firstly to understand the running of the estate and secondly to have a job, her first real job in her lifetime. As she was working today Mike had advised her that on her next workday they will take a tour of the estate and she could meet and get to know her tenants. That would be on Friday coming.

Jones, her lady in waiting, knocked on the door and walked in. "How are we today, your Ladyship? Is there anything I can do for you this lovely evening?" she asked noticing that her employer was deep in thought and had not seen her enter the room.

"I'm sorry Jones, you have given me some good advice and I wonder if you can help me solve my little problem, its vexing me a lot and I don't know what to do." Cyn then explained that she wanted to rejoin society and maintain her submissive disposition.

"That is certainly a conundrum that will take some thought." Jones said, "Meanwhile you should have a shower before dinner, you've been fucked by Mike and there is come on your inner thigh, so come along. We can shower together, my cunt is ready for your mouth but not until you're clean."

Cyn's face lighted up at the thought of eating Jones lovely fanny and readily went with her to shower.

Friday morning Cyn was early at her office, she now had a key and let herself in, she was nude but wore a pair of sturdy shoes. Farm yards are not feet friendly, as Mike told her. She was reading last months accounts and drinking tea when Mike arrived. "Good morning your Ladyship, I see you are early, that's good but you don't need to be early, you are working hard anyway and there isn't much to do this time of year, we have everything under control. Finish your tea and we'll start our tour.

"I've brought a dress for today, I hope it's not too flimsy but my shoes are sturdy." Cyn said brightly.

"No need for the dress, your Ladyship, the farmers understand your situation and they sympathise with you. This estate has been very well looked after and the tenants are grateful for that."

"Okay, Mike, I didn't want to wear it anyhow, I thought I must be a bit circumspect."

They piled into the Landrover defender and set off for the first farm. All the farms knew her Ladyship and her manager would be attending today, it was mostly a social call where tenants could meet the owners and bring up any matters of concern, something that had happened for hundreds of years.

The first farm, Smithson's, was the nearest and they arrived within minutes. Mike drove into the yard and was greeted by the couple who worked it. They were in their early fifties and they exuded healthiness, both had ruddy smiling faces and wore their normal working clothes. Both of them greeted Mike like old friends but were more formal with her Ladyship, they noted her white body that had not faced the rigours of hot summers and cold winters.

Cyn felt comfortable in their presence and her lack of clothing did not faze the farmers. Tea was ready and they went into the farmhouse and were offered mugs of tea and slices of homemade cake. This was the first farm of ten and it was the same for the next nine, Mike and Cyn were chocker block with tea and tid bits offered but manners meant they could not be refused. It was a successful tour, some minor problems were brought up which Mike assured them would be taken care of.

One young farmhand whistled when seeing Cyn's naked body but she just smiled and carried on, she was secretly pleased that one person had noticed her beautiful body and reacted. Mike and the farmers said nothing.

When they returned to the office at about two o 'clock that afternoon they worked on till five o'clock when Mike fucked her on his desk. "You've done well today, your Ladyship, it's never easy to consume so much tea and food as we've been offered today and you graciously accepted everything. I'm full up and I'm certain you are but it's something good landlords do even if it's only for one day a year. I managed to relieve myself during the day but you never did, your bladder must have been full. how did you manage that?"

"It's been a very interesting day which I've enjoyed immensely but as for the bladder I'm okay. Remember I'm naked and don't have to pull my knickers down. I managed to dripple when no one was watching, which wasn't often, but I did relieve myself a little when I could. I nearly pissed myself when we got back to the office and I had the biggest pee I've ever had." Cynthia smiled at Mike, said goodbye and went home.

Sarah Jones eventually persuaded her boss to attend a function at a nearby estate. It took a time as Cyn didn't want to meet anyone off her estate, She had been accepted in her own home as a submissive who refused to wear any clothing and to be used by anybody who wanted to fuck her,

As there was only her staff on her estate, the gardener and manager were regularly sticking their cocks into her even though they treated her with respect as their employer. Her lady in waiting enjoyed intimate relations with Cyn and they developed a relationship closer than employer and employee but with full knowledge of their social standings.

The event Cyn had agreed to go to was birthday party for a daughter of a friend of her husband and hers. The house was about five miles away and as Cyn had no significant other she took Sarah. That was an arrangement that suited Cyn as she felt that her lady in waiting was the one person she fully trusted.

Cyn wore a long dress that hung loosely on her body and hid the fact that there was no underwear involved. They were driven to the party by her chauffeur and they arrived as it was well underway. The birthday girl, Jane, was 21 the day before the party and had been drinking and was dancing wantonly.

The music was loud and not to Cyn's taste so she left the room with a glass of red and found her hostess, also avoiding the music. After the pleasantries had been completed, Joyce, the birthday girls mother introduced Cyn to a man that sat quietly in the kitchen. The man was Richard, her brother who was on holiday from his farm in New Zealand. Cyn had never met him before but there was something that intrigued her,

He was about forty five, six foot tall, well built slightly balding but it was his eyes that drew Cyn's interest. They were cobalt blue and seemed to penetrate her inner being. He patted the seat next to him and beckoned her to him, she could not resist and moved quickly to sit beside him.

Richard spoke quietly, his voice had a slight antipodean twang that softened the cut glass accent of his class. But it was the way his eyes searched her that made her feel so close to him. They spoke for several minutes, him mostly, till he said, "You're not wearing a bra are you?"

She hesitated briefly, smiled to herself before answering, "no, nor any knickers."

He stared at her, causing her stomach to churn, "why?" he asked.

Cyn sat silently for a few moments before replying. "It's a long story but to cut to the chase, I've recently discovered that I'm a submissive and I don't like wearing too many clothes."

Richard leant forward and looked her straight in the eye, "tell me all about, I've got nothing better to do and the music here is too modern and too noisy, I'll get us another drink and you can tell me the long story."

When their glasses had been refreshed, Cyn hesitantly recounted her journey to submissiveness from her capture, her time in slavery and the sexual abuse she had been subjected in the Berber camp. She completed her narrative with Jones diagnosis of her submissive nature and her behaviour since.

He never said a word until she had completed her story, Cyn was amazed that she had willingly told Richard everything so easily without thinking of the consequences.

Once again he stared at her before speaking. "I'm just going to pack an overnight bag, then we are leaving to go to your house, wait there till I return but be ready to go as soon as I come back, understand?"

She meekly nodded her, calling Jones over to her as soon as he departed. Cyn tried to explain to Sarah what was going to happen and Jones expressed her happiness.

Richard returned within minutes and looked at Cyn and gestured with his arm for her to come with him. He seemed a bit surprised when he saw another woman approach alongside Cyn and he queried what was happening. Cyn told him about Sarah and he accepted that and the three of them went to the car and were driven to Cyn's home.

As Cyn reached her house she was going to take her dress off but decided against it wondering what Richard had in mind. She was soon to be enlightened, "I am going to teach you to be a real submissive slut, your Ladyship and to start you can remove that dress, I want to see what I'm working with. I have a week before I return to New Zealand."

Cyn stripped her dress and he and stood before Richard naked, he looked at her for a few seconds before exclaiming, "you are a very beautiful lady, I'm going to enjoy your training as a submissive sex slave." He reached into his bag and extracted stylish leather collar with silver studs that spelt out the word slave and placed it around Cyn's neck. "you'll wear this at all times until I go home, understand."

Cyn nodded, feeling relieved that he was taking possession of her body. "Right, your ladyship, from now on until I leave, you'll not speak unless I say so, you won't have any sexual encounters unless I allow it. No, on second thoughts, that is not right because anybody who wants you can have but you can't come, you'll not masturbate or come till I give you permission. That is the first and last time I'll tell you that. Do you understand?"

Cyn nodded her agreement.

"Good," he continued, "as my sex slave you'll be fucked by me and others I allow. You will never have any bodily functions in private, call your lady in waiting and have her find a receptacle that you can use to urinate in. When I am resting you will face me on the floor kneeling with your legs wide open and hands behind your back. in any event you will always have your hands behind behind you at all times, do you understand?"

She nodded her agreement and put her hands behind her back. She stood proud, her chest pushed forward and her legs open exposing the the lips of her vagina.

"Well done, you are going to be a good sex slave. Now suck my cock until I ejaculate". Cyn dropped to her knees and went to undo his fly and extricate his cock but he smacked her face, "keep your hands behind you, I've told you that, I'll drop my trousers."

Richard undid his belt and removed his trousers and pants and stood so that Cyn had to crawl on her knees and put her mouth on his flaccid cock. She licked the head and licked the length of his cock as it began to harden. Then she placed her mouth over his cockhead as it stiffened, bobbing her head up and down till it was hard and in her throat.

Cyn had long since been able to take a cock into her throat without gagging so she comfortably was able to bring him to a climax and let him pour his come into her stomach. She enjoyed the feeling of power as she made her master come so quickly and the feeling in her tits as they jiggled violently that made her cunt tingle. She remembered that she was not allowed to come but that didn't dampen her feeling of achievement.

"Well done your Ladyship, that was brilliant." It was then that he noticed Jones had entered the room. "What do you mean by invading my privacy, young lady, don't do it again."

"Excuse me Sir you may be her master but this is her Ladyship's house and I'm her lady in waiting and I enter any room in her house regardless. Get used to it, sir."

He was gobsmacked but thought about what Jones said and slowly replied, "O,K I have been away from this country a long time and have forgotten the etiquette of the ruling class, forgive me. Is there anything you want?"

"Not from you, sir, but I need to know if her Ladyship has any requirements that I can attend to. Is there anything your Ladyship?"

Cyn looked at Richard for permission to speak, he nodded.

"Yes, Jones, first I need one of the chamber pots brought to my room. Then I must ask my master if I can speak to you to explain my situation for the next week. Make sure you are available if needed, you'll notice I said IF needed."

Jones fully understood the meaning of the last part of Cyn's reply. She nodded and left the room.

"I'm sorry I upset Jones but I'm never was au fait with the relationship between Lady's and their staff."

Cyn nodded but never spoke. Richard remembered that he was naked so put his trousers on. He then sat down and pulled the bell, Cyn crawled over to where Richard sat and knelt in front of him on her haunches with her hands behind her and spread her knees.

A maid answered the bell and Richard asked for tea and cakes for the two of them. Then Jones returned with an ornate chamber pot. When the maid returned with tea and cakes she was asked to bring up a couple of deep dishes to put Cyn's tea and cakes on to. "Her Ladyship will take all her meals from bowls on the floor while I'm here." he explained to the maid.

The tea was put into one bowl and the cake into the other, he watched as Cyn bent over the bowl to eat the cake and then lap up the tea as it cooled. Richard reminded her to keep her knees apart and her hands behind her. So began Lady Cynthia Harmison's training as a sex slave. She realised just how submissive she was when she needed a piss.

First she had to catch Richard's eye to ask to use the chamber pot, then she had to squat over it with her legs spread wide facing Richard, her hands still behind her, while she urinated into the pot. This nearly broke Cyn the first time she did it and when she was ordered to drink her own piss she nearly puked but by the end of the week she managed it easily enough.

When she wanted a shit she was allowed to use the toilet in her bathroom but she was exposed to Richard's view while doing so.

At meal times she sat under the table between Richard's legs and sucked his cock until he poured his come into her willing mouth. Then she was made to stand beside him so he could finger her cunt or arsehole as he finished his meal. The waitresses and the footman and butler were encouraged to touch her body. They at least always said excuse me your Ladyship before they touched her. The butler actually fucked her in her arsehole over the table in front of Richard. This amused Richard immensely and he encouraged the footman and butler to fuck her at most meals The waitresses would then clean the come between her legs.

After two days Cyn was really frustrated, she asked Richard to be allowed to come but he refused. Richard took her outside for a walk around the grounds and offered her to the two gardeners. They spit roasted her, each taking turns to put their cocks in her mouth while the other fucked one of her other holes.

Her humiliation was making her the perfect sex slut and Richard was pleased with her progress and on the fourth day told her she could come. Cyn was delighted but Richard would not let anybody fuck her or even touch her and she still wasn't allowed to touch herself. Richard put handcuffs on her wrists behind her back.

Now she had permission to come she had no way to help herself she tried to put a finger in her arsehole but Richard noticed and put a butt plug into her. She sobbed in her frustrated state but as much as she squirmed she couldn't come. Later that day Richard opened his fly and Cyn thought she was getting out of her misery and she was disappointed when he pissed over her and into her mouth. She was used to drinking her own urine and enjoyed Richard's which tasted saltier than hers.

Cyn slept on the floor in her own bedroom while Richard slept in her bed. That night as he stripped naked to go to bed he stood in front of her and masturbated himself shooting his come over her face and tits causing her frustration to grow. When he told her that from now she could no longer come she cried continuously for over an hour but Richard was adamant saying she had all day to come but failed to do so

Next day as usual she woke Richard with a blowjob as she had been ordered. Her whole body ached for a sexual release but she was not allowed to but she gave Richard a wonderful sucking and licking his balls and cock until he ejaculated over her face and tits. As usual she had no way of cleaning herself and the come dried and stayed marking her as a slut. Then she caught his eye. He nodded to allow her to speak and she asked if she could relieve the pressure on her bladder.

Richard nodded and she crawled to her chamber pot and pushed the pot into position so that Richard could watch her. Crawling to the pot was an exaggeration as this was impossible, she had to walk on her knees with her hands behind her. And then bend over and move the pot along the floor with her mouth, then she moved her body over the pot and and squatted with legs wide as she peed into the pot. Richard insisted that her exposure was complete, to ensure her submissiveness, he brought in the gardeners or chauffeur to observe her humiliation.

Going to the toilet to have a shit she was allowed to move her hands from her back to allow her to balance on the loo but she blushed deep red being observed doing something that should be very private. This was not a good time for Cyn, her submissive side was being severely tested. Being nude and being fucked by all and sundry was OK but there are limits.

Jones was still allowed access to her mistress but could not interfere with Cyn's temporary status. She was allowed to help Cyn to shower, hygiene being a necessary requirement, but Cyn had to knee walk to and into the shower while Jones turned the shower on and then wash her.

When the last day of her submission to Richard arrived, Cyn was very relieved. She had been fucked in all her holes multiple times each day but had not had an orgasmic release in all that time and by then she was at the end of her tether.

Richard was leaving Saturday evening for his return to New Zealand so an afternoon party had been arranged to mark his last hours as Cyn's master. All the staff were invited and the kitchen staff had loaded tables with sandwiches, pork pies and cakes. Alcoholic drinks of all descriptions were available. The staff arrived early and were enjoying the food and the drinks.

There were all the male staff, the manager, Mike, two gardeners and the chauffeur plus the butler and footman and all the female staff bar Jones who was waiting for Cyn to be allowed to join the party. At the time Cyn was being fucked by Richard using all her holes but still not allowed to have an orgasm.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers