Posie's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, baby, that ass, that tight ass," he groaned around my cries. I knew my asshole was convulsing around his cock as I came, just like my pussy and clit were spasming. "Go, baby, don't stop, I'm right behind you."

Peter began pounding me, his cock shoving in and out of my asshole, his balls slapping against me. "Fuck yeah, you little slut, you're so fucking hot, your ass is so tight." My bowels continued squeezing him, grabbing his dick like a tight fist, as I came and he fucked me harder.

Then Peter grunted, deep and loud like an animal. It was time. "Yeah, baby, give it to me, I want your hot cum inside me," I coached him. I wanted this so badly. My own orgasm was winding down but I bucked against him urgently, urging him to shoot his load.

I pushed the vibrator away onto the bed and braced on my arms as I rocked with him. "Fuck me, Peter. Give it to me, baby. Fuck your little slut hard. You know I'm a dirty girl who likes it up the ass. Fill me up."

He groaned and grunted, his cock shoving in and out of me, my insides throbbing around him as his hot sperm splashed up in me.

I could feel his cum, filling me, coating my insides, as his cock swelled and spat. "I love you, baby. I'm your dirty whore. Give it to me." He continued to ejaculate inside me, hot white jets pulsing up me in that bad dirty place.

Suddenly Peter pulled me tight against him, his warm thighs pressed against the back of mine, as he shot the last spurt into my asshole. I squeezed my ass around him again, milking him. I wanted all of Peter up my belly. I had worked so hard, and waited so long, and I wanted every drop.

He groaned again, exhaling, his exertion trailing off as he leaned forward, spent. I moved the pillows away, so we could collapse forward on the bed. Peter's cock was still inside me, not as hard but still locked in place by my tight hole. We carefully moved down, till I was flat on my stomach and he was lying on top of me.

Peter pushed my hair aside, and kissed my shoulder. My skin was clammy; I could feel my sweat cooling in the hotel air conditioning. We lay there for several minutes, not speaking, the only sound in the room our ragged breathing.

He was softening inside me, and my body was trying to expel him. He reached down to disconnect us, gently. I sighed with audible displeasure. He turned on his side, and lay next to me. I was still on my stomach.

As his semen dribbled out of my asshole, Peter's hand began to gently, lightly rub my bottom. I couldn't see his face, and I wondered desperately what he was thinking. Was he ashamed of us? Was he upset with me, or disappointed? I moved under his hand.

"Too sensitive, Posie?"

"No, the opposite," I purred. "It felt nice."

"Come here, baby." Here we go. The moment of truth.

I flipped over onto my back, kicking off the one shoe that had managed to stay on for the ride. I lay under Peter, covered in his sperm and my juice, naked but for disheveled and stained black stockings. I figured my eye makeup had turned extra-slutty during our sex. If he really liked a dirty slut, he had one now. I held my breath.

He put his hand on my face, pushing a damp lock of hair away from my brow. He wasn't smiling, but Peter's eyes were tender. He held my cheek, and leaned down, kissing me fully on the mouth. His lips were passionate, slow.

He broke the kiss and looked back down at me in concern. "Are you okay? Are you sore?"

I shook my head. "A tiny bit, but in a good way." I looked straight into his eyes. "Are you okay?"

Peter smiled, finally. "Baby, that was incredible. And so fucking hot. I loved it. I love you."

My eyes welled with tears. "So you don't hate me after, that I turned into a slut whore, saying those filthy things, asking for something so dirty?"

"Aw, Posie." He folded his arms around me, embracing me. Peter kissed my eyelids. "I know what you are like in the light of day. Do you think that my opinion of you changes because of something you want at night in the bedroom?"

"I don't know. Does it?" I searched his face.

I had to know if he meant it. All this planning, all this engineering, so that I could get fucked in the ass – was all because I didn't want Peter to look down on me for my dirty needs.

Peter kissed me on the mouth again. Then he put his lips by my ear and whispered, "Does your opinion ofme change? If I loved it, loved fucking my little slut in her tight pink ass? Do you hateme, that I loved spanking you, and teasing you, and drinking champagne off your pussy?"

I was exhausted, nowhere near ready to go again, yet my stomach fluttered at his pervy words. "I don't hate you. Iloved it. It turned me on. I didn't know you had that mean streak in you, but when it came out, it excited me. I know that's not who you are all the time. That's why it was so hot."

He smiled. "Well, then, I guess we have a deal, don't we? Twenty-three hours a day, we love each other, and we're nice people who do good things. But in the bedroom, together, we are allowed to be dirty, cruel, selfish, teasing, slutty whores. Or whatever we like."

I shook my head, in disbelief at myself. I had focused so much on what Peter might think of me formy deviant urges, that it never occurred to me that he was worried about the same. That he had secretshe was afraid to share with me, for fear of what I might think of him.

I put my arms around Peter's neck, and planted tiny kisses on his lips and cheeks and nose. "We have a deal."

"Good. I love you, Posie." He smiled at me.

Peter looked over at the clock on the night stand. "It's only 8:00, baby. Why don't we clean up a little and go downstairs and find something for dinner? Then we'll come back here and see where the night takes us."

I smiled. "I would adore that. I'm starving. It feels like I haven't eaten in ages."

******

Author's note: I grew to enjoy Peter and Posie a great deal over the course of writing this story, and I find I am curious about what they might get up to in the future. Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for reading. xx