Posing Leads to...

Story Info
Artwork leads to passion between friends.
1.2k words
3.94
13.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary. All are above 18-years-old.

Robyn was a 19-year-old sophomore at Pasadena City College where I graduated a few years earlier. I was a 24-year old junior at CSUF.

Robyn and I met at a retirement event for our favorite teacher, Joe Keene.

Robyn was a 5-7, average blonde. She had brown eyes and freckles. I loved her smile. I was 5-10 with brown hair and green eyes. Robyn was shy, while I could talk to anyone. Joe suggested that we date, but Robyn wanted friendship to prevent dating "distractions."

Robyn was an art major. I was a media major.

Later, I bumped into Robyn at Nicodel's, a popular Colorado Boulevard lunch spot across the street from P.C.C. Many of us ate there as our campus cafeteria was awful. As in really awful. Nic's had great food, was quiet with red brick and plenty of plants.

When I arrived, Robyn was in a, rear, booth, crying. When I asked why, she told me the guy she hired to pose for her final figure project took her $100 and walked out.

"I had to draw him today,, she sobbed. It's my final project... I am ruined!"

"What were you drawing? Why $100?"

"Silly boy, it was a figure pose... as in nude..." Robyn explained.

"Oh, I said. "I didn't know... I bet there are plenty of guys, on campus, who will get naked for you..."

"Yea, right," Robyn responded. "They will want something other than $100, and I am, now, broke and I don't want their STDs. This is a major project. I am in, awful. trouble, here..."

"If you need a naked man, and put someone else's face, I could volunteer if you let me take naked pictures of you for my photo class..."

"Seriously?" Robyn said. "Kind of like me posing for Playboy? That is a college girl's fantasy."

"Seriously..." I responded. "My SLR is in my car. I just need some 400 film-for natural light. Do you really want to pose nude?"

"I really need this grade... I am not much to look at... Covered with freckles and a hairy bush. I hope I don't scare you away..."

"You won't scare me. I lost my v-card last year and hairy pussies turn me on.."

"I hope you aren't planning sex," Robyn said. "I've never even seen a naked guy and still am a virgin.."

We walked to my car, drove to the store-for film, and to Robyn's house...

"My mom is on the closing crew-at Sears, so we have about six hours of time..."

I dropped Robyn at her door and parked my Camaro on the street... Not believing I would see my classmate, naked, within the hour... I knocked on the front door, Robyn shouted, "It's unlocked, walk in. I am changing into my bathrobe..."

I walked in, shut the door behind me, and Robyn greeted me in a plush, white, robe... walked me to her family room, turned around and dropped her robe, revealing a beautiful, natural blonde, with pine-cone shaped breasts, covered with freckles and a, very, bushy pussy... I couldn't help getting rock-hard, and dropped my jogging shorts and briefs and removed my t-shirt, revealing my hairy chest and crotch. This nude project was, quickly, moving forward...

Robyn, quickly, grabbed her sketchpad, then, told me to stand on the end table, and started to draw me as my cock, thankfully, shrank in my nervousness. She, quickly, started drawing, acting as if I wasn't nude... I was just another model-to her...

She placed the sketch pad in her lap, covering her, beautiful, pubes. However, her excited nipples pointed directly at me. For the first time, my good friend, was sexually attracting me, causing me to get hard, again. Robyn didn't seem to mind, just smiled as she sketched.

About an hour, later, Robyn concluded her work, stood up and showed me the final product, having added longer hair and a beard with goatee, to protect my anonymity, walked up, hugged, and French-kissed me, saying, "Thank you for saving my grade."

I had Robyn stand next to the curtain, and took a, single, frontal nude, for my side of our deal. She was beautiful!

As I laid down on the comforter, on the sofa, Robyn shocked me by placing her pussy above my cock, reached for my manhood, which, quickly, became erect, with Robyn saying, "We've done everything except make love," kissing me, again, as she slid onto me, popping her cherry, and surrendering her virginity.

"This is fantastic!" Robyn shouted, as we joined, in passion. "I never dreamed sex would be this great!"

i gasped as I entered her warm, wet, hairy, pussy. I was in shock, then, quickly, reacted, as we pumped, together. Soon, we both "came" as Robyn shook. Then, Robyn grabbed the, bloody, sheet from the sofa, dumped it in the washer "to destroy the evidence," then led me to the shower "to wash off more evidence." All of our bathing had my cock, rock-hard, though as we French-kissed under the shower... When I attempted to slide myself into Robyn's hairy pussy, she stopped me, saying... "Let's go to my bed. NOW!!!"

Moments later, I was eating Robyn's hairy pussy and stroking her breasts as she screamed in ecstasy, "Oh, oh, please don't stop. Your tongue, RIGHT THERE on my clit! Oh my..... OH MY... F.....!!!!!" before her first oral orgasm thunderstruck her body into convulsions!!!

I gently held Robyn as she returned from orbit.... As she moaned in pleasure....

"That was so, freaking awesome!" Robyn sighed... "I didn't think I was capable of feeling so great! Can I keep your tongue at my command???"

"I don't give it away, I laughed. Love my tongue, love me... And my tongue comes with a cock, that wants to be inside your bushy pussy! He is turned on by you..." I said....

Robyn pulled me on top of her and I sucked her breasts as I slid my, rock-hard, cock inside her soaking wet pussy... We rocked, together, missionary, kissing and stroking into a mutual climax and creampie before spooning to sleep..."

"Robyn? Robyn??? Who is that with you????? We woke up to the sound of her mother's surprise in the bedroom... "This is my, uh, friend, Mark, from school..."

"You are naked, under the covers, together..." said her mom... "You are closer than most friends..."

"You are right," Robyn responded. "Mark saved my art project by posing for me when my model bailed out. Mark is a sweet man from school and I gave him my virginity after his tongue sent my pussy past the milky way... I hope he wants to stick around... I've crushed on him at school and want to share our lives..."

"Thanks for making my girl happy!" Her mother said... "I hope you two used protection..."

"Don't worry," Robyn reacted... My period starts in two days... "I am in my safe zone... Which is great, because I want Mark's cock, again, as soon as you give us some privacy... Goodbye, mom!!!"

As soon as her mom left the room, Robyn rolled over and slid my cock into her, doggy-style... We rocked, into a passionate, mutual climax... together...