Roomies

Story Info
Guy's sexy female roommate asks if she can be his first.
3.6k words
4.42
55.9k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke walked into his dorm room to see his attractive roommate Brooke sitting on the couch. Brooke was sitting there in a little baby blue crop top that did nothing to hide her huge 36DD breasts. The only reason Zeke knew this was because she had accidently left one of her bras on the floor in the main room the last time she had a guy over and Zeke decided to check the tag before he tossed it over by her door. Zeke had been surprised to find out that Brooke's boobs were quite that big and he had also been surprised that she had left her bra out where he could see it because she had always tried to avoid that since the had become roommates. Although now that Zeke thought about Brooke had been wearing more and more skimpy clothing around him and the tiny crop top was no exception. The top also showed off her very nice stomach not to mention the tiny jean shorts she was wearing that showed off her fantastic long legs. Zeke then noticed that Brooke was staring at him inquisitively.

Suddenly she asked, "So I have a question. I never see you with any girls, like ever. Sometimes like you go on dates but that's only like one time. And you're a nice guy; you're my roommate, so like I kind of know you. Why don't you have sex with girls? Are you a virgin? I don't mean to pry but you should be getting laid." Zeke was stunned by this surprising question and didn't quite know how to answer because he didn't think Brooke even paid attention to his social life but also because he really was a virgin. Zeke just kind of put his head down hoping she would leave it alone.

However, Brooke noticed his bashful reaction and said, "Wait are you a virgin?" Zeke slowly nodded his head in the affirmative to let her know she was right.

Brooke then looked at Zeke stunned and said, "Oh my gosh I don't think I've ever met a virgin, like ever."

She then started giggling, which only made Zeke more embarrassed, and said, "This is hilarious. Sorry I don't mean to be mean."

Brooke then noticed Zeke's embarrassment and quietly said, "Umm well I mean," and the bit her lip nervously as she tried to come up with a way to ask Zeke something. Zeke could see Brooke's nervous reaction and was surprised she would suddenly be nervous after she had been so forward with him just a while ago.

Brooke then nervously said, "I can't believe I'm about to ask you this. I think you're cute and you know if you wanted to, I mean, I could take your virginity. I mean I'm horny always. And you know we're just friends no strings attached nothing serious and we are not doing it in my bed. We can do it right here. So do you want to?" Zeke was stunned at Brooke's request and she giggled slightly at Zeke's stunned reaction. Eventually Zeke nodded his head yes. Brooke smiled and then giggled a bit before walking over to Zeke.

She then stood in front of Zeke and said, "Don't worry I'll teach you. I'm pretty good at it. The next time you have sex with someone you're going to be a pro I promise. So yeah?"

Zeke nodded his head yes again and Brooke knelt down in front of him saying, "Okay umm well I'm pretty good at sucking dick. So I can get you hard." Brooke started undoing his pants and when she looked down to find his cock already at half-mast she was very surprised.

"Whoa you're kind of big. I wasn't expecting that," Brooke commented and smiled at what she had found in Zeke's pants. Then without hesitation she took Zeke's cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. Zeke sucked in air quickly as he felt Brooke take his cock in her mouth. He couldn't believe how wet and warm it felt in her mouth and how good it felt and he could feel himself getting hard very quickly.

Brooke giggled at Zeke's quick reaction to her blowjob and said, "Your cock is already hard. It tastes good though. Don't cum yet. Do not cum yet." Zeke tried to gather himself so that he wouldn't cum in Brooke's mouth despite how much he was enjoying her oral technique. Brooke started teasing the head of his cock with her tongue and Zeke couldn't take it anymore and quickly pulled his cock out of Brooke's mouth. Brooke laughed at Zeke's quick reaction happy that she could cause him to have such a reaction. She was also glad that he had been able to hold off his orgasm. Brooke smiled at Zeke's still hard throbbing cock.

Brooke looked up at him and said, "Do you want to put it in between my boobs?" Zeke was initially surprised that Brooke would suggest this but he looked down at the cleavage of her huge boobs in her tiny top. Brooke smiled at Zeke's reaction and took his stunned silence and staring as a yes. She then pulled off her tiny crop top to reveal her spectacular 36DD breasts. They were very large so there was some sag due to their size but they were still surprisingly perky for breasts so large. Brooke then lay down on the couch and held her large breasts pushed together.

"Come here and put that big dick between my boobs," Brooke told Zeke. He then approached Brooke nervously with his cock throbbing in anticipation at sliding between Brooke's huge soft breasts. Zeke couldn't believe how nice Brooke's breasts felt wrapped around his cock. It felt so soft and warm between her breasts.

"Oh my, gosh I can feel your cock throbbing between my breasts, but don't cum yet," Brooke said to Zeke. Zeke could feel himself getting closer to cumming and so he pulled his cock out from between Brooke's breasts before he came all over Brooke's tits. Brooke smiled at Zeke's reaction from her tit job.

"Well I guess you are ready to have sex now," Brooke said as she stood up.

"I know I'm ready to feel that big dick between my legs after feeling it between my boobs," Brooke commented as she slid her tiny shorts and panties down her long legs. Once she was completely naked Zeke just stood there staring at the first completely naked girl he had ever seen in person. Brooke then lie back down on the couch and spread her legs slightly. Zeke took some time staring at her pussy, which he noticed looked like it already had some moisture in it.

Brooke enjoyed having Zeke stare at her naked body and watched his cock throb as he took in her naked form but she was ready to have sex now and said, "I know I'm hot but are you just going to stand there all day staring at me or are you going to fuck me and lose your virginity?"

Zeke was pulled back from his trance by Brooke speaking to him and said, "Oh yeah I'm definitely ready to fuck you." He then grabbed his cock and positioned himself in between Brooke's legs.

As he was positioning his cock to push it into Brooke she stopped him for a moment and said, "Wait rub the head of you cock against my pussy so its wet at will slide in easier. You don't want to just shove it in a girl cause you will hurt her that way especially when you have such a big dick." Zeke took Brooke's advice and started rubbing the fat head of his cock against her vagina. He could feel her wetness spreading over his cock head. Brooke moaned as Zeke rubbed his cock head against her pussy. She still couldn't believe how big he was and feeling the fat head rub against her pussy lips just felt so good and it was making her wetter by the second. Finally Zeke felt that his cock was wet enough and started pushing his very erect dick inside of Brooke. Brooke moaned as she felt Zeke's cock sliding into her and stretching out. She still couldn't believe how big his cock was. At one point he pushed in to her and got a little deeper and she had to grit her teeth because it hurt a bit. Zeke saw Brooke grit her teeth and he pulled back a bit because he was afraid he had hurt her.

He looked down at her with concern and said, "Are you okay Brooke?"

Brooke smiled at Zeke's concern, "I'm fine you just have a really, really big dick and I have to get used to it. Just go really slowly so I can adjust to your cock cause you're a lot bigger than any guy I've been with." Zeke slowed down and tried to push inside Brooke as gently as possible. He could hear Brooke groan as he pushed deeper inside of her. He heard her groan and realized he was hurting her again and so he pulled his cock back again enjoying the feel of Brooke's tight pussy squeezing his cock. Once he felt that she was enjoying herself again he resumed his thrusting but kept his thrusts shallow so he wouldn't hurt Brooke any more.

Brooke then grabbed his face and made him look at her and said, "Quit with just the small thrusts. I want to feel all of that cock deep inside of me. I told you I was going to teach you how to use your cock and when you have a cock this big you need to know how to push it all the way inside of a girl without hurting her but making sure she enjoys it. So come on push that cock all the way inside of my tight pussy." Zeke looked down at Brooke's face to make sure this is what she wanted and she looked up at him with her fierce blue eyes and nodded to him to get on with it. Zeke then pulled his cock back and pushed it inside of her trying to get as deep as possible. He watched as Brooke's face showed a bit of pain but mostly pleasure. He continued to push inside of Brooke and eventually her face only showed pleasure and she moaned louder as Zeke got deeper inside of her. Finally he felt his pelvis push against Brooke's and he knew he was all the way inside of Brooke.

"Holy shit that's deeeep!" Brooke groaned as she felt Zeke all the way inside of her. Zeke held himself deep inside of Brooke for a moment so she could feel all of his cock and then he resumed his thrusting giving Brooke long, deep strokes with his big cock. Brooke was moaning with each deep thrust Zeke gave her.

"Wow you're actually pretty good at this," Brooke moaned breathlessly as Zeke continued to fuck her.

"I think, yesss, I'm going to cummm!" Brooke yelled as she came all over Zeke's fat cock. Zeke couldn't believe how hard she was cumming on his dick and did everything he could not to cum inside Brooke yet. He still wanted to enjoy the sweet, tight, squeezing feeling of Brooke's pussy and he wanted to watch those big tits of hers bounce some more. He held off as Brooke came on his cock so she could enjoy the orgasm that he had given her. He still could hardly believe he had made her cum during his first time. Brooke started catching her breath after her intense orgasm. As she came back to her senses she moved her body only to realize that Zeke's cock was still hard as a rock inside of her.

"Wait you're still hard inside of me. Did you cum yet?" Brooke asked Zeke.

He slowly nodded his head no and said, "I tried to hold on and not cum inside of you so you could enjoy your orgasm." Brooke could hardly believe this. She had never been with a guy who would try to stave off his own orgasm so she could enjoy hers.

"Holy shit so not only do you have a big cock but you know how to hold off your orgasm so the girl can reach hers," Brooke said as she looked intensely at Zeke.

"I guess so," Zeke said nervously.

"Wow you are certainly a special man. Are you sure you're a virgin?" she asked as she smiled up at Zeke knowing full well that he was definitely a virgin before what had just happened.

"Here pull out for a second," Brooke told Zeke. He disappointedly pulled his cock out of her pussy and there was an audible pop when his head finally slipped out of her pussy. Brooke felt strangely empty without Zeke's fat cock inside of her but noticing his disappointment she quickly clarified what she was going to do.

"Don't worry you big dicked former virgin this isn't over yet," Brooke said as she smiled at Zeke.

"Now I want you to sit down on this couch and I'm going to ride that fat cock of yours until you nut as deep inside of me as you possibly can," Brooke told Zeke as she gently pushed him down on the couch. Brooke then observed Zeke's hard cock still standing tall and hard between Zeke's surprisingly strong legs. Just by looking at Zeke's big cock made Brooke's pussy tingle with anticipation. Brooke mounted Zeke's lap and rubbed the head of his fat cock along her dripping snatch. She still couldn't believe that her skinny slightly nerdy roommate had such a big cock. She started sliding her tight pussy over her roommate's cock. She felt Zeke's cock stretching her pussy as he slide deeper inside of her. Finally when she didn't think she could take anymore she felt her pelvis reach Zeke's and she knew he was fully inside of her.

"Oh shiiiit that's deep," Brooke moaned as she felt Zeke's cock fully enter her. She paused for a moment to get used to having Zeke's long cock fully inside of her. Zeke was almost too stunned to react to Brooke sliding all the way down on his cock. He could still feel her pussy squeezing his cock especially the way the end of her pussy was squeezing the head of his cock. Zeke then took a moment to acknowledge the beauty of Brooke's naked form sitting on his cock. Her beautiful thick blonde hair was slightly messy from their earlier sex session and her blue eyes were slightly closed as she squinted while she adjusted to the size of Zeke's cock. She still had a slight smile on her face from the pleasure Zeke had been giving her. Then Zeke's eyes were obviously drawn to her very large breasts. They had slight sag due to their large size though they were still very firm and round and looked even sexier compared to her tight stomach. Once Zeke was able to draw his eyes away from her beautiful large breasts he looked down to where they were joined at their hips to see her pussy lips stretching around his thick cock.

Once Brooke got used to Zeke's size again she started working her hips on his cock trying to make him cum. Brooke looked down at Zeke as she grinded her hips against his. She smiled as she saw the pleasure on his face. She knew he was enjoying the sensation on his cock and she couldn't help but enjoy the way his big cock felt inside of her. She still could barely believe that her roommate had such a big cock.

She looked back down at Zeke and asked, "So Zeke what do you think about this position? I know you certainly like the view. I know you love staring at my big tits. But now that I'm riding you you don't have to just stare at them. Why don't you give them a feel?" With that Brooke reached down and grabbed Zeke's hands and brought them up to her breasts. Zeke marveled at the size and weight of Brooke's huge tits. He carefully thumbed Brooke's nipples which elicited an aroused moan from Brooke and Zeke took that as a sign to continue playing with Brooke's sensitive big breasts.

"Oh yeah Zeke grab those big tits! I love feeling your hands on my breasts while you cock is so deeeep inside of me," Brooke said as he ran her hands through her hair pulling it up over her head as she started bouncing more intensely on Zeke's cock.

"Oh yeah Brooke bounce on my cock. You look so sexy playing with your hair like that while your big tits bounce in my face," Zeke moaned as he enjoyed the sensation of Brooke's pussy sliding up and down on his cock. Brooke smiled at Zeke's reaction and then leaned forward a bit to really put her tits in his face.

"Yeah you like my tits in your face well here you go Zeke suck on these big tits that you've been staring at since I moved in," Brooke said as she pushed her large breasts right in Zeke's face. Zeke quickly took one of Brooke's sensitive nipples in his mouth and started sucking on it while he flicked his tongue across her hard nipple. He continued groping her other breast while he feasted on the first one.

"Oh yeah Zeke suck on those big tits. You getting close to cumming? I can feel you cock getting fatter inside of me. I want you to cum for me big boy! Shoot that nut inside of me!" Brooke moaned as she rode Zeke's cock harder. She could feel herself getting close to cumming again as well. She straightened back up and started bouncing on Zeke's cock again.

"I'm about to cum again Zeke. God I can't believe your big cock is going to make me cum again already," Brooke moaned, as she got closer to her orgasm.

She then reached back and fondled Zeke's balls saying, "Come on Zeke cum for me! Let's find out how much cum you can store in these big balls of yours. Give me that nut Zeke! I want to feel you cumming deep inside of me!" That was all she could take as she began cumming on Zeke's fat cock again. As soon as Zeke felt Brooke's pussy cumming on his cock again he knew he was done for. He reached up and grabbed Brooke's big tits to help her orgasm along and then pushed his cock up from underneath Brooke and unloaded inside of her. He couldn't believe how hard he was cumming. It was the best orgasm of his life and he could feel Brooke's pussy squeezing and massaging his cock as he came. Brooke could feel Zeke's cum shooting into her pussy. She had never felt a guy shoot so hard inside of her before. She could feel every shot of semen as it hit the back of her pussy, though that could just be because he was deeper inside of her than any guy had ever been before. Eventually her orgasm relaxed and she couldn't hold up her body anymore and she relaxed against Zeke's chest breathing deeply. As Zeke's cock finished emptying his load inside of Brooke he felt her lay down on top of him. He could feel her large breasts as they spread out against his chest. Eventually his cock got soft enough to slide out of Brooke's sweet tight pussy and he heard Brooke moan as her pussy suddenly felt empty without Zeke's big cock filling her up. Brooke rested against Zeke for a moment before finally raising her head to look at him.

"So what did you think about your first time Zeke?" she asked him as they both recovered from their intense orgasms.

Zeke chuckled and looked up at Brooke while he stroked her hair, "Holy shit I always thought and hoped my first time would be great but that blew everything out of the water. You are amazing! I knew you were hot but ohhhh, my gosh you are amazing at sex. You weren't kidding when you said you would show me a few things."

Brooke smiled back at Zeke and said, "Well you certainly did your part. I wasn't sure you would be able to make me cum since it was your first time but you managed to make me cum twice. Though it certainly helps when you have a tool this big," as she reached behind her to grab Zeke's limp cock. She then leaned down and kissed Zeke surprising him.

"I know I said this was going to be a one time thing but after that ride I might have to come find you again for another ride," Brooke said as she got up from the couch. She then grabbed her clothes and walked back to her room completely naked. Zeke stared at her naked ass as she walked into her room. She then paused at her doorway and looked back at Zeke smiling. First she reached up and cupped one of her magnificent large breasts. Then she reached down and gave her naked ass a pleasant little smack before entering her room. Zeke continued to rest on the couch for a moment before he looked back at Brooke's doorway. He then realized that she hadn't closed her door after she entered her room. Zeke took this as a good sign and got up from the couch completely leaving behind his clothes as he walked toward Brooke's room. He could instantly feel his cock getting hard again from the sexy sight Brooke had waiting for him.