All Comments on 'Posing Nude for the Boys'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Very hot. We both got very horny reading your story and look forward to reading more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

taking charge of a wonderful surprise situation, to the benefit of all. magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Would Need My Tittys Sucked

My nipples are so sensitive. If you are gonna ejaculate over me, first you are gonna suck on my nipples. Priorities!

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 2 years ago

Worked very nicely. A good voyeur start and then, well, mayhem really! I liked the gentle panties fetish appearing all the way through. I couldn't really believe that she had not asked her husband if she could suck him off or, perhaps more so, he had not suggested it more than once!

Back2eggBack2egg5 months ago

I like the underlying theme of white cotton panties!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

On a clothing-optional cruise some years back, my wife became aware of two naïve young fellows (just turned 18) too shy to remove their swimmers. When they happened to be walking past as she was stretched out naked on a deck lounger, she hailed them over for a friendly chat. As she was lying there with her bare cunt wide open to their view, the chat soon became an anatomy lesson for the young lads. She pointed out her major and minor labia, let them look up inside her vagina as she held herself open, then stroked herself to an orgasm so they could observe how her clitoris changed and her fluids began to flow. But they were not allowed to touch her. I watched the whole show without letting on that I was her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!