All Comments on 'Positive Review'

by Dubinsky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 3 years ago

Darn! I wanted Gen and Callie to swap phone numbers and hook up that night. That would teach Erica not to screw around when turning Gen on. Lots of fun anyway.

laurabodenlaurabodenalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful short story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this was a story! Wow! I love the dialogue, the descriptions and the wonderfully different use of adjectives to describe their encounter. Just made me wish it were me! I am going to have to take up catering jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see Gen and Callie get together again. Perhaps Erica could make an appearance and take charge.

Bammerman76Bammerman76almost 3 years ago

Good short story. Lots of potential to expand if you wanted but not necessary.

XactoXactoalmost 3 years ago

More to come? Please …

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story. Wonderful, it worked for me. I do love weddings as the scene for lesbian fiction!

I had a bridesmaid once. It was at a gay wedding, of all things, and she was the sister of one of the grooms. The man she was with was not paying her enough attention, so I did. I ate my wedding breakfast in a storeroom as the photos were being set up, and I know she wasn't wearing her panties through the rest of the event - because they were in my pocket!

Lexi

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Incredibly well-written, stylish and controlled

... And hot, hot, hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous