Positive Review

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," came the soprano whisper, so soft in the tense room, and Gen still couldn't believe this was all happening even as her hand reached the warmth at the front of Callie's panties, tracing across with wetness on her palm. She drew a deep breath, hooking the lace, pulling at the elastic, watching in fascination as that single rust-colored curl lifted and then, incredibly, was joined by more curls in glorious array, lifting in a gently tapering auburn V.

"Holy shit," she blurted, eyes wide, for she had never seen such a perfect pussy. Callie's outer labia puffed delicately, the color of peppermint ice cream, curving in toward her gently trembling pussy-lips like a funnel drawing Gen closer and closer. Beckoning her: she stared hard at the slit between, gleaming now, small and symmetrical and tempting, with her hooded clit waiting bashful at the top. "You're beautiful," she quivered.

Callie's reply was a hesitant reach, a slow trail of those long graceful fingers of hers across Gen's face, down her cheek. Gen didn't even need to think: she parted her lips and let the fingers come drifting in, sucking gently on them, letting her tongue caress nails that looked like they'd been very expensively done. Gen felt a new pulse in her own pussy as she pulled Callie's panties further to the side, Callie's eyes fluttering now, as with a shocked thrill Gen realized she was pleasing this lovely creature.

And then the girl moaned.

That did it, setting a firecracker in Gen's brain. Unleashed, she spat the fingers from her mouth. She barely even felt them twine themselves in her hair, reaching for her ponytail even as Gen's lips pushed closer to Callie's slit, breathing in her musk open-mouthed, until with a final swooping moan she attacked.

Callie tasted as she smelled, a mix of sharp skin and sour sweat and vibrant need, her tang rich and almost coppery on the tongue, and Gen heard herself groan a forceful breath into the girl's slit as she drove her tongue straight inside. She felt Callie stiffen and arch, bucking hard toward her face, her lilac high-heels flying across the room when her legs kicked above Gen's back. "Oh!" she cried, abruptly cut off as she clapped her other hand over her own mouth.

Gen lapped upward, hard, her tongue trawling through the hot pussy opened wide for her. She squeezed the girl's thighs one more time before she moved her hands: one went upward, toward Callie's clit.

The other went downward. Toward her own.

It was a chore to get her fingers into her pussy, chiseling down past her waistband, into the tight black pants, underneath her underwear and into the soupy muck Erica's phone call had put there, a muck which had only thickened in this room, and she coughed a hot, hard breath into Callie's vagina when her hands found both clits at the same time, her hips rolling against her own fingers.

With a cracked, panting wail, her auburn tendrils flailing as she threw her head back, Callie squirmed on her tongue. White-stockinged heels dug into the white waitress' shirt, the two women locked together in an urgent, eager dive toward the oblivion promised by Gen's mouth, her tongue now leaving Callie's body with one last, trailing lick. Lips and teeth now found her delicate labia, nibbling gently, up one side and then down the other while Gen's thumb pushed softly against Callie's hood, even while her own hand was raking madly through her own larger, sturdier pussy, her pubes spongy against her wrist.

They ground savagely together, the bridesmaid's face a grimace of ecstasy as she struggled to stay quiet under the driving pressure of Gen's hand and mouth. She sucked hard now, the girl's labia disappearing between her teeth, her smell and flavor growing stronger and stronger, and Gen knew for certain that she was getting very close.

She gasped into Callie's body when her own orgasm started, all red thunderbolts behind her belly button, a sudden aching release of the tension that had been growing steadily ever since Aimee burst into the bathroom. Desperately, needing Callie to climax with her, she drove her thumb into the girl's vagina at last, hooking upward, pressing hard against the quavering skin just inside at the base of her clit.

"Oh yess," Callie hissed. "Fuck! I'm coming!" Gen felt her brain peak, the orgasm mounting in both of them, and she clamped her lips along the sides of Callie's slit and plunged her tongue as far inside her as she could get. She tasted passion, lust, the leaked juices of a woman in heat releasing themselves, and both of them cried out with the secret thrill of coming, naughtily, anonymously, thunderously.

Blissfully.

"Oh my god." The soprano was duller now, rougher, the younger woman's body twitchy and red. "Fuck. I needed that."

"Not like I did." Gen wrenched her hand out of her pants, her thumb still swimming lazily inside Callie's pussy. They both stared at her glistening fingers.

"Here," the girl breathed, at last taking her hand out from behind Gen's head, taking Gen's hand, and curling her body upward to receive her fingers. "I want to taste you too," she added shyly.

Gen, her heart thudding, watched in amazement as her fingers disappeared into that impeccably made-up mouth in that lovely heart-shaped face. Their eyes met again, the corners crinkling. "Call me Gen," she muttered, suddenly embarrassed.

"I'm Calista." She kissed Gen's hand carefully, trying now to keep her pussy juice off her gown. "Wow," she sighed. "I told the girls I'd get lucky. I didn't think I'd get this lucky."

"Your phone is vibrating." Gen withdrew slowly, almost regretfully, pulling those beautiful panties back across Callie's mound. "And so am I," she added, reddening.

"I should go." Callie looked suddenly nervous. "Fuck. I'm going to miss everything."

"No," Gen said, instinctively. "You didn't miss a thing, Calista." They giggled, a low and secret giggle, and then Gen was getting slowly to her feet. She knew she stank of pussy, but it couldn't be helped. "Um. I guess just let Mr Gerber know if you need anything else?" She looked radiant, freshly fucked, lying there with her slack legs spread, and Gen had to force herself not to go right back down and feast some more. "It was nice meeting you."

"So nice." The girl stretched. "Go on. I'm fine. I don't want you to get fired. I'm sure your boss is looking for you."

"He can fuck himself," Gen laughed, but she was already turning away. "I... well. So long."

"Bye," Callie sighed dreamily, and then Gen was out the door and down the hall, wiping pussy off her chin.

The Yelp review was highly positive, Jason was gratified to see.


12