All Comments on 'Possessed'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not one of your better stories

I have always loved your work. I enjoy the way you develope both plot and charecters in a truly honest way. I did not enjoy this story though and hope that you soon return to your usual style of writing. It is too long between your submissions and I hope that you keep at it.

sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyover 14 years ago
Impressive!

This is a very impressive story. The twists and turns leading to such a horrifying conclusion were oh so fine! Thank you!

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninover 14 years ago
Amazing story

Very intriguing and sexy, the twist at the end was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

I just read all of this and after the second page i was hooked. This was very well written. This is the first time i have ever commented on a story. Wow. You are very good. This is a 5. To be honest being the kind guy i am. I would want you to make another one where he gets out of hell in another exorcism. To come and i dont know. Just thinking outloud. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Story

Loved the story and didn't expect the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Work

Nice job, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice.

Great visual story with a twist. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Would love to read more

This was an amazing story, i would love to read a continuation regarding his journey through hell.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Not ...

... my usual thing, but also not my usual genre. Still, a well-written, 5-star effort within its intents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous