Possessed by a Salabhanjika Ch. 01

Story Info
A demigoddess shows me the way.
5.1k words
4.57
10.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S06J
S06J
221 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Enjoy.

Please read a few lines about the Hindu deity mentioned like Rati, Kubera and about Yakshas/Yakshini to understand this mythical story better.

................

Standing at the Fiumicino airport lounge area, I surveyed around looking desperately for two middle aged Indian ladies but it was tough to identify anyone in the sea of people wearing masks. My elder sister nonchalantly sat nearby, wearing her ever present headphones listening to some crazy stuff as usual.

Finally, I saw two saree wearing ladies come out from the washroom and I was relieved to say the least, as the flight announcer had called out our names two times by now.

"Ma, how many times have I told you and Mausi (aunty in Hindi) not to go absent when it's boarding time!" I nervously shouted at them as we quickly ducked into the connecting duct to the entry of our flight, possibly escaping at the final moments before a full blown COVID struck Italy and the rest of Europe.

As I relaxed into the seat and the in-flight announcements were being made, I remembered what a nightmarish last two months have been for our family.

Let me introduce myself and the rest of the people before I continue to talk. I am Surya, 19 years studying medical at the La Sapienza Uni at Rome where my father and my uncle worked as doctors. We have been staying in Rome for 10 years now and I need to admit, in a way I was happy to be away from Europe.

See, people may wish to be in foreign locales and beautiful European towns, but the situation for a gangly Indian kid in his teens wasn't very rosy to say the least. I won't go into the bullying details in the schools and in the neighborhood as they didn't mean much, but what they did was to push me closer to nature. I got attracted to the silent and accommodating greens and wished to have a big orchard plantation around me when I make my own house.

I used to hear stories of how my mother's family had a huge mansion in their local village surrounded by majestic sal and ashoka trees as well as a thousand different fruit plants as well, and it was a long-standing dream for me to visit that place. My dream would be a reality soon.

My mother, Sunanda is 39 years old and it's such a travesty that she lost her brilliant doctor husband to this pandemic at such a delicate age. She's a strong-willed lady though and the day she got the news, she became larger than ever before in my eyes. She called for Anweshi, my 20-year-old elder sister and me, and we talked it out as maturely as we could, planning for what lied ahead. After a short deliberation, she wanted us to go back to her village and take up residency there, until this pandemic blows over.

It can take a year or two maybe, and then we can plan again.

When it rains it pours ...

Only a day after my father had passed away, my uncle started to show aggressive breathlessness symptoms at the hospital and while working with the patients we lost him as well.

Sulagna, my forty-year-old aunty, and elder sister to my mother, was a jovial lady and always brought good homely Indian food to us even in the tasteless Mediterranean. I couldn't imagine what losing her husband would do to her and I just prayed our family survives as probably many others stricken by this chaotic virus. We informed their only daughter, Sweta, eighteen years old, studying Botany in Dehradun, a north Indian hill town. She also decided to skip studies for now and move in with us as news was just arriving of the virus going to hit India and we all felt it secure in a secluded out of the way small village in the borders between Odisha & Jharkhand.

I looked forward to meeting Sweta as I felt closer to her than my own sister, partly due to our mutual love for all that is green and brown. We had kept in touch all these years when she had gone back to India to study, by sending samples of unique plant seeds and making them grow.

After two changes of flights from Rome to Delhi and then onwards to Kolkata and a train journey to Balasore and a local bus travel from Balasore, a coast town in Odisha to the highway entry point of our village in Hatibari range, we finally made it after 2 days of hectic journey.

The whole area of our property could be approx. 7 acres with a sloping mountain range towering behind our mansion. The house looked at least a century old, made of stone and sal wood and looked majestic, although not being looked after properly, after the death of my grandfather 7 years ago.

We reached the place at almost twilight and there was a post man who took us to our homes. We are the feudal lords of this village as well as surrounding many scores of villages and the villagers looked upon our arrival as a source of encouragement and delight and many had gathered on the roadside just to see the foreign returned owners. The villagers in Hatibari are mostly tribals who are semi educated and work in local betel farms or teakwood factories owned by our family. In total the postman informed us that there are about 500 houses dependent on our family directly in the ten surrounding villages near us and our granddad had entrusted all his duties to him until the legal heir ever arrived in his ancestral place.

In the long term, my mother intended to develop the villages and make it a tourist location with our experience and money.

The house was built in a rectangular shape or L shaped and the roof was typically held up by high gables as a response to the heavy monsoons in the region.

An open verandah separated the kitchen from rest of the house so that fire accidents can be avoided. There were walled shelters with roofs for cattle in the courtyard. The doors and windows were small. Their frames and panels were made from sal wood. Both the vertical and lateral load-resisting systems are made from stone frames patched with thick cement.

The front face of the house had a large living room, kitchen and a dining room and the back wing had five bedrooms in total. All the bedrooms had attached bathrooms and were lined up to open to the courtyard where cows and hens were stayed. There were 5-6 guard dogs who roamed the territory to protect the cattle from foxes and jaguars who roamed the local forests. We also asked the postman to provide some security guards with guns who will also protect the place as we had grieving ladies with us who needed to feel safe.

I observed a large bunch of huge tall sal trees to the northern side of our property below the mountain range and planned to visit it soon. They were visible from the courtyard and a cold breeze generally flowed in from that side.

In a few days we settled into our new home as best as we can. We setup a hot water system from the local well by drawing it to a overhead tanker and installing geysers. We paid for & set up a broadband facility in our village and provided connections to many other important villagers houses as well. We also setup inverters and gensets to ensure round the clock electricity supply as the area as renowned for being cutoff during the monsoons.

We occupied the bedrooms in the order of first for me, second for my elder sister Anweshi, third for Sweta and the last two were converted into a single larger room for the two sisters who didn't feel safe in single rooms.

We needed one or two full-time servants as the house was too large to manage, but the villagers somehow feared to stay in our house. So, we rotated as part time cleaners and cooks.

During the first few nights of our stay, I didn't sleep well. There were a lot of nightly forest sounds I wasn't accustomed to, and later I found out, so did the others.

Days were beautiful and I kept myself engaged mostly with Sweta as we bought a lot of different saplings from the nearby forest and planted them in our property.

One fine day, Sweta had gone to the nearest town to buy grocery items with Anweshi and my mother and aunt were busy cleaning and cooking. I thought it an opportune moment to visit the large sal trees. My mother informed that a lot of snakes usually stay hidden under the foliage of sal leaves so it's better I take a solid cane with me and wear gumboots as well.

Tapping the cane to sound out any snakes, I strolled to the northern boundaries.

I counted at least fifty sal trees planted at a gap of 20 feet from each other. Each tree had a girth of at least 10 feet and were minimum forty feet tall.

As I entered into the grove, I saw a strange idol on the base of a sal tree.

It was a stone sculpture of a woman, standing near a tree and grasping a branch.it was in a hip swaying semi dancing form. Its female features, like breasts and hips, were exaggerated and she had huge mounds of gravity defying tits attached to her petite frame. She also had an abundance of jewelry adorning her frame.

I took a snap of it on my smartphone and thought of researching it later.

As I turned back, I could feel a breath of air huskily kiss my neck and pass by. I could swear I heard a female sing to me. Slow sweet-smelling air hugged me and I felt light and carried away to sleep. My instinct told me to run back but my feet were dragging in mud it seemed.

I could only carry myself to the edge of the sal plantation, where I lost my senses and fell down with a heavy thud on the thick foliage of leaves.

I felt I was in a dream but it looked as if I was still in the forest. I was lying on the lap of a smiling stunningly beautiful woman who looked like a real form of the statue. She was naked but for the gold necklaces and pendants hanging from her bountiful chest.

She was feeding me from her elongated pink nipples and I felt a sweet nectar in my mouth which I gulped hungrily.

"Who are you? Why am I lying on your lap? Am I dead?" I questioned her between the gulps of heavenly honeyed milk from her tits.

"I am Anuragini ... Please don't fear me... I am perennially bound to the male heir of this family since a millennium and I have waited many years for a true heir to arrive. Your forefathers were great warriors and devotees of the lord Jagannath and many like me have devoted ourselves to your ilk for nurturing this bond between god and higher men since thousands of years.

Drink from my tits and you will grow stronger. You will get powers which you have never felt possible and you will do things never imagined. You have to beget heirs, lots of children from your strong seed. You have to breed a new generation of warriors. Drink up my lord."

She started to fondle my genitalia as she kept humming those sweet words to me, and I felt a strange heat burning in my loins, until I couldn't bear it anymore and shouted out in pain.

"What happened, my son? Why were you unconscious? You nearly gave me a stroke" my mother was sitting on the bed as I clutched her saree.

"What happened, Ma? How did I reach here?"

The guards found you lying on the thick grass near the trees and carried you here. Anweshi panicked on seeing you unconscious and ran to call the local doctor.

As she spoke, Anweshi ran into the room holding the hands of a dark lady behind her. She was a local shaman who was the only doctor in the whole area.

She was a beautiful smiling lady and looked to be in her late twenties and was wiry built and of medium height.

She gave me a few herbs with milk and turmeric to drink and whispered some mumbo jumbo as I sat up. She said I should be more careful in the future and that I was touched by Gods.

She didn't take any fees from us and asked us if she could keep visiting us to check on me until I felt ok.

I agreed as she looked pleasant and I was bored, frankly.

As she left, my sister hugged and cried into my chest. My mother winked at me and said, "I never thought Anweshi would care for you so much!" and left us to ourselves.

I could feel her hands linger on my body for just a second more than she usually would. Also, her nostrils seemed to flare as she moved closer to my neck.

She moved away with a start and looked puzzled.

"Is it me or you seem to have grown a bit after coming here?"

"What do you mean, sis?" I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Nothing specific, but I think you are more well-muscled than I had imagined. Also, you seem to radiate heat I think, not sure it could be due to the fever as well.

I will check on you tomorrow. Don't ever frighten me like this. After dad left us, mom and I are emotionally clinging on you and can't imagine what would have happened if ..."

She had piqued me with her question and the moment she left me alone I went to the bathroom to check it out.

I had grown surely!

Previously my chest had little to no hair, but now I could see brown hair covering most of my thick upper body. My belly area looks like an athlete now with ridges defining the bunches of muscles lowering to a tool I didn't know any man could ever have.

My dick was hanging at least 8 inches soft and thick like a coke can. The veins were protruded like river stream throbbing with a greenish tinge. My dick head was almost the size of a fist and throbbed with each heartbeat.

Even my balls seemed heavier and hotter than ever before. Surprisingly, there was no hair in my nether regions, as I had earlier. The whole area looked pale and small veins ran crisscross my lower belly and all of them looked extra greenish than usual. My thigh and hip muscles were also bunched like an ox's.

I could feel a raw energy coursing through each tissue strand in my body. It was as if I was hyper aware of each cell in my body as they repaired and healed themselves to unknown power levels. I could see the tiny hairs on a mosquito and everything seemed slower if I wanted to. It felt I could dodge a bullet easily.

I tried lifting the wash basin and it broke and came apart. What in the freaking hell!

I went to my laptop and put the image I had taken from my smartphone to lens search.

A single word popped up on Google ... Salabhanjika

The name of these figures comes from the Sanskrit śālabhañjikā meaning 'breaking a branch of a sala tree'

"The motif of the tree goddess is found in Hindu art, which adapted pre-existing beliefs in female nature spirits (yakshi). The power of the tree goddess was frequently invoked due to her association with fertility, shown in this sculpture by the tree bursting into bloom when the goddess's heel touches its trunk. Images of these semi-divine beings were positioned in temples at points of transition from the mundane to the sacred space."

I remembered she said her name was Anuragini and I tried to see if there's any reference to her. Only a few vague statements were found which I have mentioned her for the readers.

She is one of a yakshini (female deity of the nature) who has the power to provide protection from enemies and grant all desires. She generally comes in dreams and if the man becomes afraid of her, she will make him insane. But a true warrior when she encounters, she will become a lustful slave for him.

Very strict sadhanas are required to control her and they are dangerous as well if not done properly.

.............

I woke up earlier than everyone. It was around 4 A.M. and I could feel I didn't need sleep for more than an hour or so. I felt strong the moment I came out of the house and breathed in the fresh breeze flowing in from the northern side. It was cold but I didn't feel uncomfortable.

My sense of hearing had improved so much that not only did I hear everyone's breathing in the house whilst they slept, but also, I could differentiate between the fast breathes of Anweshi and the deep ones of Sweta. Even the noisier ones of my mother and aunt I could figure out at the far end of the house.

I felt as if a breath sang in my ears asking me to join her. It was Anuragini, my dream girl.

The sal trees looked devilish in the dark of the night and there was also a light drizzle making the night more eerie.

As I came closer to the trees, I could see a shadow of her coming out from behind one of the trees and smiling at me, she beckoned me to her.

She pressed her left palm to my chest and I could see better in the night as if it was clear day!

"My Lord ... these are but a few powers that I have, that I can show you. For all the rest, you need to accept me as your partner. I am Anuragini the passionate and I grant unlimited boons of fertility and long life to my partner as long as I am bound to him."

"You have to consummate the bond in my world for me to leave my heavenly form and take a flesh & blood form and live with you in guise of a human partner."

Why do I need to be in afterworld? Can we do it here?

"Oh no my Lord! My illusionary form is all you can see now. This is just an image I have created for you. You need to leave this humane form and join me as a lover in my world for me to be truly bound to you."

Tomorrow is new moon night and you come here at 10 P.M. and I will take you to my world, in the mount Gandhamadana, near where you might call it Tibet. You will see how stunning it is. This statue here is built as a portal that will open to our world only in certain conditions like new moon or full moon when you utter the divine mantra 3 times imagining me.

Om Namah Anuragini Yakshini Namah

Hani Hani Hani Pachi -- Pachi Fatt Swaha

"You will the first warrior since mankind to lose your virginity to a goddess in the heavenly abode of Yakshas. Even I can't fully fathom the extent of power you will gain."

Even the legendary king Dushyant conjugated with a half-yakshini in earthly form and his son became the first king and supreme ruler Bharat, on whose name this great land is named.

Imagine what progenies you will get from me and all others you breed.

...........

I was restless the whole day and hardly behaved normal. I didn't talk much with anyone and kept to my room and googled whatever I could about the Yaksha mythology surrounding our historic land and its culture.

If this is the same Salabhanjika Yakshini, who she claims to be, I shouldn't be taking her words lightly. But why me! I had to check the family history when I have time later. I am on the verge of something pathbreaking and I was somehow not overawed by the situation. Maybe it was my warrior genes finally kicking in.

The clock slowly ticked 9 P.M. and I had a hurried dinner in my room and pretended to be not well still and take an early night off.

As the others slowly retired to their rooms, I waited with bated breath for the clock to hit 9:50, when I should be on my way.

If I had any sense in me, I definitely shouldn't anger the deity.

Although it was raining heavily, I hastily took off in my nightwear to the fated idol on the sal tree base which was going to change everything about me.

She was already there when I reached the thick grove and she looked elated to see me.

She came close to me and took her hand to my groin and whispered her name in my ears.

A warmth grew in my penis. At first it felt warm in the night rain, but then it quickly became unbearable. It was so hot. My balls too. Everything down there felt like it was on fire. The cold drizzle did nothing to cool my fevered skin. My cock was glowing a reddish blue colour I had never seen before, but one I later describe as something divine. The colour of pleasure and blood.

As I watched with my mouth slack in horror, my dick hardened. With each beat of my heart it added a little to its girth and length. Veins defined themselves along the shaft. The head swelled and turned a dark purple colour. I tried not to hyperventilate. After several minutes, my cock stopped growing and stood out from my frame with monstrous proportions. Probably longer than a foot and so terribly thick. The glow left the penis, and spread to my balls. Now they too grew with each beat of his heart.

S06J
S06J
221 Followers
12