Possessed by a Salabhanjika Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and grabbed my dick with both hands and stroked. I'd never known such pleasure before. When my balls stopped their expansion, they were quite swollen and crisscrossed with little purple veins.

Anuragini's skin glowed with euphoria and I could see her demure lust wantonly visible in her whole lustful shape. She was passion incarnate; the very symbol of divine fertility and she led me to the statue by my foot-long cock in her dainty hand and instructed me to repeat the mantra 3 times to enter her world.

As soon as I could finish up the mantra, I felt a pulling sensation in my whole body and in a second I felt shattered into a million different atoms and lost sense of time and space. Next moment, I was standing near a huge lake full of lotuses and it was a deep forest with many serpents and other forms of animals roaming the forest.

I felt out of time and era.

"This is the abode of Kubera, our little world where all semi-divine beings took shelter from the rakhyasas (demons in mythology) when Kubera, our king was attacked by Ravana.

This is where I can show you my full form and we can conjugate until I carry our son to your world.

Time has no meaning here and you will never be short of sexual drive or lust until you want it yourself."

My chest heaved and I shook my head. It was a lot to take in. My mind vacillated between thinking the whole thing was the product of a fevered mind beset by a tempestuous few days, to focusing back to the reality of my strange penis as she held it in her hand.

"I am willing to consummate our relationship, but I am a virgin still and unaware of the skills of love. Could you guide me?"

"Nothing would please me more, my Lord!"

"I am a student of the goddess Rati herself and I am skilled in all the forms of love making you humans might not even comprehend it possible."

"Just lie down and let me do my magic", she said and bade me to lie on the soft forest bed. It was warm and tingling with raw energy.

Anuragini straddled me and reached below her to grasp my proudly erect cock. "Soon my Lord, you'll find yourself surrounded with yielding vaginas. Anyone you want, Lord. Anytime you want her."

Her boobs and belly shook with every deep thrust. "That feels so good my Lord." She cupped her boobs in her hands and leaned her head back. She rolled her eyes and her pretty lips parted. "Oooooohhhh ... So ... goooooood."

"Am ... I ... uh ... uh ... uh ... having sex?" This was so far beyond any fantasy I could conjure up.

She kept riding me with varying speeds of movement and kept having one orgasm after another. Her hips would stop and she would tremble all over. Her dangling boobs shook just above my face. When she'd recovered from her orgasm, she went back to long, bouncing strokes again.

The sounds of my soft grunts, Anuragini's more animalistic ones, and the slapping of wet skin on warm skin filled the large, dark forest. She rode me for a long time.

"Shit... it's happening ..." I shut his eyes tight. "Ooooohhhhhhhhh." I came and came inside this strange god-woman. Nothing in my life had prepared me for the ecstasy of that moment.

Anuragini stood up and smiled at me seductively.

I was still rock hard after what seemed an eternity of fucking.

She lowered herself to her knees on the forest rug by the majestic sal tree and then leaned forward until she was on all fours, presenting her ass up in the air to me.

I knelt and looked at her quizzically," Can I ...?" I grabbed my dick with my right hand and scooted in right behind her.

"As you command my Lord, you needn't ask ever."

She lowered my obscenely hanging penis and slid it into her wet vagina. The heat of my member filled her.

I grunted and plowed the deity for a long time. I sent her through several shrieking orgasms. At first, I was worried that her screaming would bring animals nearby. But not so worried that I ever considered stopping.

When I couldn't hear any animal sounds, I forgot about them and just gave myself over to the bestial act. My narrow hips slapped up against her ample butt and the pleasure mounted and mounted. I grasped at her hanging tits and crushed her hard nipples in my fist and she gushed out honeyed milk from her breasts. My speed increased when I felt her lactating like a cow in heat under my rampaging cock.

"I'm going to ... cum ... in your pussy ...." I didn't care that she was some sort of goddess. Sex felt amazing and I never wanted to give it up. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh." I spasmed and released my load inside her.

"It's yours ... it's yours ...Mate me, Lord." She hissed and kept pushing back against the young enigmatic Surya.

She wiggled her ass at me once I had deposited my fifth load in her belly.

There's no such thing as enough sex, my Lord. A mare is meant for the gallop." She turned, dropped to all fours, and presented her round ass to him. "Ride me."

I found a steady rhythm and watched in fascination as her butt rippled with each thrust. Slowly the dark forest was turning golden with the first rays of dawn but I still felt unsatiated.

"You have a tender heart." Anuragini looked back at me over her flawless, white shoulder with languid, lust-filled eyes. "But that is not enough for a woman, young stallion. Control ..." She bit her bottom lip as my cock hit somewhere deep inside her. "Your first lesson is control. You must take a woman by the reins and drive her as you would a wild mare you mean to domesticate. This is the secret only a few of the fairer sex will disclose. But mark my words, all desire it deep within them." She turned her head forward and stared into the rising sun.

"Take my silky hair, Lord."

"Okay." I had not thought of myself as the type to grab a woman by the hair, but I wasn't about to say no to her. I took a fistful of black hair with my left hand and pulled her head back a little.

"Yes." She arched her back, her slim flat belly dropping closer to the forest bed below. "This is ... oooohhhhhh ... the most important instruction. Everything else you learn ... is built inside this one fact. A woman desires to surrender. Break her and she is your slave."

"May be not ... uh ... uh ... uh ... all women." But even as I said this, I tightened my grip on her hair and dug my fingertips into the warm flesh just south of her right hip.

"Yes, all women. I ... will ... show you, my sweet master. You have ... the rights ..." Anuragini grunted as she bounced under his control. She no longer pushed back with each thrust, she couldn't. She just did her best to absorb the onslaught. It was perfect.

I wrapped my fingers around her neck as I increased my tempo to a level where my hips were blazing.no ordinary women would have survived this rough invasion for so long. Her womb would have been crushed into oblivion but my Anuragini was encouraging me more.

"You are my Master, Surya dev, and now ... you will receive your bounty." Her fingers dug into the wet soil. "Tell me ... tell me what you wish to do."

"I'm gonna ... cum."

"No." She shook her head, her hair still firmly in his grasp. "No, inflict ... upon me, Lord."

"Take ... my ... cum ... Devi... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." I shot my load deep inside her moist pussy.

My hips fell out of rhythm but kept bucking.

Anuragini gasped and took the heat of cum spray deep in her womb. It felt so good to be filled to the brim with potential life.

Eventually the boy behind her stalled and released her hair.


12