All Comments on 'Possessed by a Witch'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story!

Great tour de force!! Your story was well written and very exciting, mucho gracias!!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 17 years ago
Good and Hot

This was a good, hot story, although it could have used more proof reading. I noticed something else, which I will PM or email you about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ineluctable as an orgasm, slick as the

spend, and as much fun as my one of my one-time wife's orgasmic laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I was spellbound

Your story caught my attention right away and kept it until the end. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
woohoo!

You got it in! Congrats, sirhugs.

FtF

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 17 years ago
Yum

Yum, yum. Thanks Sir, may we have some more?

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77almost 17 years ago
Naughty lil' tale...

I've been going back through some of Your stories that I don't think I've read before...and I just had to leave a comment on this one. I love it. :)

I've always been a fan of the detail You bring to sex! ;) I do hope to see more submissions from You in 2007 and will continue to read older ones.

~Eve

Artina HeartflashArtina Heartflashover 12 years ago
whhaaaahhhhOOOOOOooo

You write like you're watching porn on a widescreen... and using a remote button to freezing each frame, so the details can be examined. Very fine work, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic.

Now that is the best ass eating story I've read on here. The descriptions and details were perfect. The aroma of her asshole, the fucking and eating of her soiled tailhole made me want to spill my seed on my own. More story's with details like that are needed. Great work. You get a 5 star rating. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous