Possessed By The Force Of Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My secret's out," he said and pressed his lips to Harriet's throat and breathed in her musky scent that mingled with the suncream she must have used as she waited for him on the beach, watching him as he windsurfed. "Seeing you laugh and enjoy yourself on the beach, how the breeze pressed your T-shirt against you and your hair was so ragged...so wild...it all got to me. And now I'm holding you and don't want to let go."

Luke brushed his fingers over her parted lips and Harriet sucked on them, brazenly and suggestively, before she turned and coaxed him to kiss her. Their embrace tightened and their hands touched flesh, Harriet's softer and warmer, Luke's body toned and firm, youthful and vigorous, just as she had seen it when he was windsurfing.

Then, as she watched him, she realised that what would have been an unlikely scenario ever playing out between them, not so long ago, could soon become ragingly and passionately real.

5

Harriet clung to him with her arms around his neck and did not want to let go. She needed a different comfort from what so many had done for her and had said in the months following her loss.

"I want you...need to be with you," she told him through snatched kisses as hands caressed and grasped warm skins in unmistakable gestures of intent and desire.

Luke slowly pushed her back on the bed and dropped to his knees, his cool hands pushing on her thighs. Lingering caresses coaxed her to open the way to him, to part her legs before he trailed sucking kisses over her skin as a hand toyed and pulled on her nipples or grasped one breast and squeezed it in time with his quickening claims on her pussy.

"You wonder...yes, do that for me!"

The mood that she was in, and after many months of denial, aroused groans of pleasure and the rushes in her body that she knew was the surest sign that she would climax if he persisted in his pleasuring ways.

Luke's open mouth grazed over her sex, his tongue darted and slicked, and she had to restrain him, somehow.

"Am I rushing it?"

"Yes, I love what you're doing to me...just slow down!" She grabbed his hair to ease him away as little shocks of pleasure coursed through her abdomen. "You've already made me feel wanted!"

"The sight and touch of you make me feel the way that I do." Luke reined in his raging instincts of wanting to claim her voluptuous body and taste her sex.

"Let me know and feel what is at work in you now," she asked, needlessly, because Luke's hands were already brushing caresses over her breasts, squeezing them, and his lips soon tugging on her hardening nipples. Her gasps become a high-pitched moan of pleasure. The motion of his tongue as it swirled over her sensitive nipples sent tingles and unexpected pleasure racing through her.

"It's the same for me," he murmured on hearing her panted breaths of encouragement and he felt her press down on the back of his head.

She panted out of longing and pleasure, throwing back her head in rediscovered rapture brought on by a man as his cheeks were caressed by the fleshy warmth of her thighs.

"Go on, take them as you want!" It had been such a long time since she had felt so wonderfully possessed by a man, and Luke knew just what he was doing for her.

"I intend to!" he groans, moving away and staring at them, his tongue flickering once more over her dark brown nipples, the pinker puckered skin of the large areolas. The firmness of her breasts, their swell, held him in thrall and he felt the nagging ache of longing in his belly and that the sight of her voluptuousness and what Harriet did for him had inflamed.

She wanted him in her as she shared in the hunger discovered in his kisses, each excited by the swirl of their tongues, Harriet greedily and needily poking hers deep into his mouth and shivering as he lightly dragged his teeth over it as she pulled out, only to repeat the process. She squirmed in response to the fierce clamp of his hands as she is held hard against him, Luke's penis brushing over her slit and caressing her with lustful intent.

"Take me but in there!" she cries out and breaks free only for him to embrace her once more, the large double bed with its white coverlet and pillows so near, and yet Luke keeps her from leaving him. "Let me pull back the covers!"

"Okay, go on," he mutters maintaining his hold on her as she leans forward, his hands sliding around her and he feels the weight of her breasts as they close over them, possessively.

"You can't let go of me, can you?" she calls out, his caresses and how he claims her arousing rushes of anticipation. His fingers graze over her tummy, slick over her pussy's lips and enter her.

Convinced that she is ready for him his fingers are replaced by the siding caress of his penis, the domed tip brushing along her slit and going so far as to tease her forbidden place. She draws away, just enough to feel the tip at her entrance and she cannot prevent his entry, for him to take her as they stand against her bed.

"Like this for only a moment!"

He lingers after she has let him in. He basks in the sensation of her moist heat around him as his tip glides deeper, Harriet's sinuous movements and clamp of her hands on his hips, as she reaches behind her, coaxing him to dip his hips until they breathe out a shared groan of acceptance that they are fully joined.

They share warm breaths of newly discovered pleasure, Harriet guiding and coaxing him in his movements, her pussy's walls closing around him and accepting what he has brought to her, its length and girth arousing continuing shivers of pleasure as he moves within her.

"I can feel all of you in me, now," Harriet calls out, Luke embracing her as he takes her in slow strokes. "Take me, let go...I need that as much as you do."

She gasps in dismay as he leaves her and she is made to turn. In haste, he pushes her back onto the bed and leans in, taps his penis tip at her opening and Harriet clings to his shoulders as Luke slowly enters her body once more.

She relishes the prospect of being taken and she begins to shift her hips under his weight that bears down upon her as she is claimed. His skin, so cold from his time in the sea is now warm against her body and she feels as one with him. She can feel the pleasure he is taking from being with her from the warmth of his breaths as she clings to him.

"At last, at last," he says through slow kisses, his hands brushing her face to sweep away Harriet's hair. The look of doubt that he saw moments ago is now replaced by a look of certainty and desire as his penis slides into the inferno of pleasure.

"Go on you randy man! I need this too."

She had kept from saying 'young man' although it was what she thought of Luke, yet how he had begun to love her had soon dismissed such thoughts. He pleasured her in what he already did with his hard and gorged flesh, the length and girth of his penis stretching her. She gloried in his taking of her, in being able to share the loving act as his movements were tender and he made love to her.

She felt the uncommon mix in Luke's ways, his gruff manner meeting romantic tenderness as if he understood what was going through her mind as her body was claimed by the first man since her husband's loss. She could not be certain, she only sensed it and that aroused a deeper bond than that enjoyed by those in pursuit of fleeting pleasure; like the mayhem brought down on you by a one-night stand.

Luke's hands caressed and squeezed her breasts, his breaths warmed the skin of her cleavage as he began to twist his body and plunge, to dip his hips and plug her deeply, and as the tempo increased.

"I want you...won't hurt," he panted.

"I'll tell you soon enough!" she cried out in response.

Luke would break away from her kisses and smothered once again her breasts with his mouth and swirling tongue, contorting his body to take her, his agility heightening her pleasure as he seemed intent on discovering all that she brought to his sight and touches, the warmth to be found underneath them as he pushed her breasts up, his lips tongue and teeth plaguing her in the demands that he made upon them.

It had been a while since Harriet had felt a penis inside her body, but she had also never felt a penis of this size claiming her and bringing such wanton and impetuous pleasure. She loved the way it stretched her and how deep it could go. She gasped as Luke's cock bottomed out and the head bumped her cervix, his movements eased by her pussy's juices that she knew would begin to leave her body and slick his balls sac, his belly.

With each upward thrust of his hard meat, Harriet found herself edging ever closer to another orgasm. She could feel it begin to build and that what her young lover so passionately, and expertly, aroused would become a climax unlike anything she had experienced. She was with him in both mind and body.

Her feet thrashed on the bed, pushed into the mattress as she attempted to lift her hips and meet the fearsome tempo of his thrusts into her.

"I'm getting there!" she screeched, twisting her face away from his kisses and unable to stem the tide of her approaching orgasm.

She shuddered each time the head of his penis caressed so deeply and his hips slapped so rhythmically against her buttocks as he cradled her legs in his arms, coaxed her to move until he leaned over her and tamped so pleasurably.

"You're making me feel so good...that...that I'm going to cum!"

"Do it for me then! Go on, you wonder!"

He leaned over her on outstretched arms, her legs pushed up and he plumbed her, slammed his hips against her buttocks to achieve maximum penetration, Harriet clinging to his neck as she felt him try to lift her to him with each thrust.

"That I make you feel this way!" she cried out again, she panted breaths in time with his sharp intakes of breath, and pure lust for her took over.

Luke watched as Harriet slid three fingers into her wet mouth and covered her fingertips with saliva. She slowly moved her hands over her breasts, towards her stomach, and onwards to her pussy. His eyes widened as he saw her spread her clitoral hood, exposing her swollen nub.

She began to rub her clit. using small circular movements. Combined with the hammering of Luke's penis inside her, Harriet's orgasm raced towards her with the speed of a careering car out of out of control. She could not stop from shaking as her body and Luke felt her pussy's walls close around his penis, pleasure then rippling along the length of his shaft.

Then he felt her full release, the hot breaths as Harriet moaned. She then cursed, softly, in his ear as he pressed his face against her cheek and breathed in once more her musky aroma, a mix of perfume and her sex.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," she exclaimed and refraining from using a coarser word that expressed just what she felt. "Keep on doing it in that way. This orgasm is so intense and it's all because of you...what you're doing with that cock of yours!"

Luke could feel the cramp in his belly that signaled his approaching climax, the tightening in his groin, and the pressure in his nut sac. He heard Harriet's pleas for him to climax, to share in her orgasm before that ebbed away and she had to summon up the energy to keep going until he did so.

"I'll slow down, make it last..."

"You tease!" she gasped; her dismay soon followed by Luke slipping out of her. "What now...what now?"

He pushed on her legs and coaxed Harriet to lie on her side, then to kneel before him. He caressed her buttocks and placed kisses on them as his fingers poked and caressed where she had taken him. She moaned, long and deep, as she slammed his penis back into her until his belly rubbed against her and his embrace tightened.

"Don't bruise me!" she cried out as his hands tugged and clamped on her breasts and he pumped into her body, lust overwhelming him and Harriet twisting and turning to try and control his movements, to also look him in the eyes.

"I won't but you feel so good, to have and to hold...you've gotten to me."

He held her hips and slowed his movements, taking his time to study her. He loved the way her fleshy buttocks were so symmetrically divided by her ass crack and he could see the tiny puckered hole that she had kept him from fingering, to only offer teasing caresses to it and no more. It had been enough.

"You've teased me for long enough, now finish it!"

Gripping her hips again, he eased away until the tip of his penis brushed her pussy's lips, the head resting against her opening before he pushed forward and slid back in until his hips battered against her buttocks and he did not stop in taking her, the mattress sagging and his grip tightening on her as he sought to keep his balance, Harriet having to lean on her elbows and to submit to his claims upon her.

"Oh...oh Harriet!"

It was all that she heard as their cries to each other filled the room, the briefest of pauses between their calls and snatches for breath punctuated by the soft sound of their coupling, the slurp of flesh gliding over aroused flesh.

He fucked her now in his slow ways until Harriet could take it no more.

"Fuck me hard!" she exclaimed.

"Then we do it this way, again."

6

When he slid down the bed to place his face between her fleshy, beautiful legs, which he had seen and admired earlier in the day, Harriet began to tremble. But when he eased back her lips and flickered his tongue, expertly and quickly, up, and down into her body and over her, Harriet squirmed, her body shuddering out of raging and rousing pleasure.

'Luke! Go on...go on!' she cried out in Spanish as her fleshy body trembled and bucked to meet these claims upon it. She stared, as Luke pushed her legs up and he knelt between them. Together, they guided the swollen tip of his penis into her, and he slowly moved to reclaim her.

'Together...together...now we fuck...together!' he cried out as Harriet embraced him, her breasts clamped in his hands or were claimed by his eager mouth. She raised her hips off the bed to meet his thrusts and caressed his hips with her legs, locked them about his twisting, rocking body, her gasps of pleasure and effort silenced by his kisses.

'Yes...yes...help me, Luke!' she called out as he began to ram it into her with unrelenting force and agility that she could not control. 'Help me...help me to let go!'

Her calls drove him into an uncontrollable frenzy of claiming and easing from her body. Luke kept her legs raised over the crooks of his strong arms as he dominated her in his actions, would relent as she pushed up to meet him, possessed by a demonic hunger to share in the pleasure they had so wantonly discovered.

"Harriet...Harriet!" Luke gasped as she tugged on his prick, her slicked heat clamped around him as she bucked her hips and worked him. 'You wonder...you passionate wonder!'

She summoned up the energy to respond to his calls and moved her head from side to side to deny him kisses and to gasp out encouragement. She clawed at his body, dug her fingers into his skin to keep him to her and she offered him no respite from her brazen ways now. She had found a rhythm and brought Luke to the moment where they could share in the maddening rush of their fulfilment.

"Yes...yes...aiee...yes!" she screamed in encouragement, Luke binging so much to her.

'Take it all from me...all of it!' Luke stifled his cries by kissing her, seeking her mouth as she continued to move her head away from him until one hand gripped her chin and his mouth crashed down upon her parted lips his cries to her finally silenced. "Take it all from me!"

Clenching fiercely on her breast and breathing hotly upon them he emptied himself in shuddering leaps of his flesh deep within her, Harriet's cries of pleasure as she shuddered through her orgasm, were met by wild kisses that she had to tear her mouth away from.

She held onto his body as tightly as her failing energy allowed until his movements slowed and she could stroke his enervated skin; feel the heat in what he had brought to her slowly subside, then ebb away.

"You wonder...you wonder," he kissed, looking down into her upturned face as she kept him in her tightened embrace, clamped on him even as his penis grew flaccid. His lustful energy and control had beguiled her until the end. "You stayed with me."

"And you will break me...wreck my old body."

"You're not old, and I have wanted your body for so long. I felt an unbearable ache whenever I met you here and with others about."

'I know that now.' She pulled him down upon her and kept Luke in her embrace. She felt all that had been expelled into her slowly slick her aching thighs. A condom had not been used and she had known the ferocity of his orgasm, the tingling rushes that had tipped her over the edge and heightened her pleasure.

She felt wanton and sublimely satisfied, the homage paid to her body, so unlikely only hours ago, not to be dismissed so easily. Shivering, she felt Luke withdraw from her and she was able to reach down and sweep her fingers lightly over her enervated skin. She felt a palpable ache where her lover had been so emphatically, her legs aching and slicked with what had been expelled into her in searing jolts of his release.

She felt lost, overwhelmed by the depravity of what she had shared with him and that she would not bring an end to the snap of her fingers. Others in the family would not arrive until the day after tomorrow, so there would be time to be possessed by him once more and whenever they sought it of each other.

"I have nothing left to give, for now,' she gasped on feeling his fingers touch her again and where she least needed to know of him. 'Enough...enough...stop, please...stop...I have nothing left to give you."

"You will again," Harriet heard him say, as she languished in his embrace, and knew that it would be so and that it would be sought of him. It now felt that Luke had pushed on an already open door.

She met his look across the darkened space between them, the last of the evening light just to be seen through the blinds she had closed at the start of her tryst with him. Her fingers caressed his chest and then his belly, before they touched again what had claimed her so lustfully.

"I've become someone else," she murmured in some dismay. Whatever he sought to do for her she would offer in response.

"You are beautiful...and make it so special for me," he murmured appreciatively, Luke's eyes darting over her body. He lifted his head from the pillow and kissed her, felt Harriet lean over him and to respond to that kiss, her hands clamping on him. She stroked and held his flaccid length, cupped the sac, and heard him breathe in sharply as she continued in her caresses. He met her kisses and then the slip of moistened lips over his skin.

"That was so good...you've made this woman feel wanted," she murmured in languorous appreciation, "deeply wanted again."

"I'm so glad,' he answered sternly before a wide grin acknowledged that it had been so for him also. "You should know that I'll always remember these moments with you...that I wanted to be with you like this as soon as I saw you. And, most wonderful of all...you met me in this. Words don't seem enough."

Harriet nodded her agreement before she settled against him and clenched shut her eyes. She had lost it with him. She also knew that it had never been so tempestuous or sublimely pleasurable before...with her late husband, Mark.

The night and early morning hours would be for them to know of each other, again and again, and succumb to a wild force of nature in them. They could bask in the heat and pleasure aroused by the sight and touch of their bodies and be consumed by a feverish pleasure that, so far, knew no bounds.