Possessed By The Force Of Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was what she already knew Luke would ardently seek of her and what she wished to share with him. She knew that she would live for the moment and that only. Anything else would be fanciful. The pleasure discovered in persuasive kisses and touches, the arousal of flares of yearning for each other would also fade. But before that moment and she left this holiday home, for good, she would succumb to the draining fervour of their claims upon each other, to couple with him as if for the last time and then seek a respite from what she had done.

There was time enough, a few days more, to know of it and with him. It would have to be enough. Passion would soon have to give way to a colder and harsher reality once more.

"You know how it is for me, now," Luke smiled as he met her gaze upon him, then Hariet's slow kiss. "You won't get lost in this, will you?"

She moved and trailed kisses over Luke's skin, then clamped a hand on the source of her pleasure as she was coaxed to submit to his renewed claims upon her body; to caresses and kisses that she already knew she could not get enough of or deny to him.

"No, I learned that lesson long ago."