Possessed by the Succubus Pt. 03

Story Info
Possessed by the succubus, my mother drains my cum...
7.1k words
2.5k
4
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Miles's perspective

I gasped, startling awake, my bedroom dark. But something was wrong, something was different, my cock aching and throbbing. Well, I'd expected that, kind of, though it was still a fluster and fumble trying to work out what was going on in the darkness, slamming my hand down on the bedside table, trying to find the switch for the lamp.

My dick though... Hell, it was so hot and so hard, something wrapped around it. For a moment, I thought I'd got all tangled up in the sheets, but it wasn't that. Sheets weren't wet. Well, not unless I'd cum all over myself in the night, which could have been possible too, with the extremely hot, dripping wet dream I'd been having about the succubus.

"Unff..." I slammed my hand onto the switch, illuminating the room and a very familiar striped muzzle before me. "Mom!"

I yelped and fought to scramble back -- but that was harder than ever when my dick was rammed up inside my mother's muzzle. What the hell was going on? Was she sick? But, hell, her lips felt so good on my cock, a fact that I noticed even in a crazy moment like that, suckling and pulling at my aching flesh so very tenderly.

I was close, too close, and she pinned me down to the bed with her hand on my hip, the bite of her wide fingernails clutching me sharply. Yelping, I twisted, but I couldn't stop it, not as she bobbed her muzzle like I was fucking and sliding up into a hot, wet pussy right at that very moment, my head swirling with lust.

"Unff... Ohhhh!"

It was too quick, my cock twitching and jerking, the head thickening up into a meaty flare that drove right down her throat. It all seemed crazy, yet everything that I had thought was true had already spun wildly out of control as I screeched out a whinny that didn't at all sound like it should have come from my lips. No, it was too wild, unhinged, but there was nothing I could do as my seed jetted up into her muzzle, her throat working around my cock, her gulping massaging my dick as if she was trying to milk every drop of my seed from me.

Milk...my cum...

That twigged something in the back of my mind, but it was too much in the moment, bucking up against her, hooves scrabbling on the bed, lost in my own mind. Well, not much was going on in my head at that time, just lust. I just had to cum, the biggest orgasm I'd ever had ripping through me, her hot, thick tongue caressing the underside of my cock.

But she was my mom! I couldn't think about her like that, no! It was wrong, but she was there, still with her hand wrapped around my cock, trying to slide it to the base, my dark grey sheath wrinkling back where her fingers dipped down a little further.

"Oh, come now, son," she crooned, standing and showing off her body -- well, at least that was what it looked like my mother was doing. "You cannot seriously think you can resist me?"

It didn't sound like my mother's voice, no, not at all... Yet my dream had been so real and so vivid. Suspicion danced in the back of my mind, a clawing, nagging sense of something that I couldn't quite shake. What if...something had gone wrong?

"You can trust me, darling."

Her voice softened a little and, for a moment, she looked like my mom again. But she was my mom in a way that she had never been before. I'd never looked at my mother with such lust in my heart, my cock still half-hard. Fuck... It'd barely even softened. She was beautiful, I knew that, yet my breath caught in my throat as she loosened her silk robe a little, revealing more of the stripes down over her breasts, where the ends of the black dipped into her cleavage.

She's so sexy...

I squirmed, shaking my head, shifting in place. I had to hold back, I couldn't let her do that to me... Or maybe she'd just had too much wine?

My mother, however, sashayed up to me once more, where I had put some space between us, untying the sash of the robe as it fell open entirely.

My lower jaw fell slack.

"Oh, hell..."

How could anyone have looked away from someone as amazing as her? My heart pounded and leapt, juddering in my chest, watching the rise and fall of her breasts with every breath. She was glorious, her white so white... The black stripes struck sharply over it as she breathed out, a smile flickering on her dark, velvety lips, and I groaned softly, frozen in place.

It was me being frozen as the robe was pushed back from her shoulders, slipping down to the floor in a slither of silk, that allowed her to step in closer to me. Maybe things would have been different if I'd been able to shove her away, if I had run, if I'd scrambled, if I'd said that I definitely didn't want anything to do with her.

But my mother wasn't wearing a damn thing under the robe and I was lost the moment she revealed herself to me, showing off her stripes, the bare heat of her pussy. I whimpered, my tail trying to tuck down, though the ropey length twitched and pulled, sweeping back and forth across the bed.

"Mom..." I breathed, hardly hearing the voice that slipped from my lips. "Uh... Mom... What are you...doing?"

"Isn't it obvious, darling?"

My mom swung her hips as she leaned over the bed, coming in close and resting her hands on the bed before me. She didn't touch me, but the swing of her breasts caught my eye, tipped with grey nipples.

They looked so soft and yet...I couldn't do anything about it. Mom surely couldn't mean it and, well, I hadn't thought about her like that -- she was my mom!

Yet everything was so confusing as she kissed my nose gently, a hand stroking around the sharp curve of my cheek and down under my jaw. I groaned and didn't know hone little bit why I was leaning into it.

"Mmm..."

"Come on, darling," she breathed, sharing breath with me from fluttering, twitching nostrils. "You can do this, everything's okay. If I say it's okay, you know it's okay, don't you? You already shot your load in my mouth, didn't you? So, why wouldn't this be just fine too?"

I quivered, leaning back, though I could barely get my knees up between us, blocking her from getting to my cock and balls, sitting back on my rump.

"Uh... What do you mean, mom?"

"You don't have to remember any of this," she said, eyes shining with sincerity. "Well, not unless you wanted to, that is. You don't have to worry, no... Everything's okay. Mom just wants to make you feel good. Why won't you let me make you feel good, hon?"

I squirmed as she slid her hand up my leg, closing my eyes, doing my very best to not look at her. It was all I could do, shaking my head, but she squeezed my calf and ran her hand all the way up past my knee, curving around to my thigh.

"Mmmm... You have such a lovely body, son," she moaned. "I want to adore all of it, to show you how wonderful you are. May I do that?"

I didn't know what to do, what to think. My cock did the thinking for me, plumping up, thickening as blood flowed into it, throbbing headily. I'd only just cum and I was there getting hard all over again -- what was wrong with me? Without thinking, I let out a grunt, my ears slipping back and out to the sides, splaying lightly.

"Unff... Mom..."

"Yes, darling, Miles?"

I shook my head, but I wasn't doing much good there in stopping her as she parted my legs, sliding my knees out and away from my body as my hooves tapped together in the middle. It was something about the look in her eye that did it for me, how she took me in as if she was devouring with my eyes.

Is this something to do with my dream?

I moaned, my mother's fingers gently brushing my sheath, as if she knew I'd run if she took things too quickly. She pressed her fingers into it, softly massaging, teasing, the tiny sliver of sensation getting me to thrust lightly, glutes tensing.

"That's my boy," she crooned. "You don't have to worry about thing, just let me take care of you. Doesn't this feel good? Why don't you tell me what feels good, Miles? All I want is for you to moan for me. Is that too much to ask?"

There was pride in her eyes and it forced all idea of what was happening there being linked to my dream and the succubus. It was probably just a dream anyway, what I had indeed dreamed, and there was no telling whether I was still dreaming then or not.

And I wanted it too, I wanted to have her in my arms, my cock driving into her, between her breasts, in her mouth -- frankly, I didn't much care how I took my mom. As long as she wanted my cock in some way, maybe I finally wouldn't be a virgin anymore.

But what if it wasn't right... I grunted as my mother's dancing fingertips slid up my cock, towards the flare, playing behind the sensitive glands, pressing down hard enough to tug the skin of my shaft briefly along with her touch. Yet it was only present for a heartbeat of a moment, no longer than it took for me to notice the sensation in the first place. My cock trembled, achingly hard, the flare thick and full, glistening with pre-cum. Her finger scooped tenaciously across the flat head, into the slit, gathering the pre-cum and bringing it to her lips.

"Mmm..." My mother moaned openly, rubbing her finger briefly off on her tongue, as if she wanted to savour every drop of my musky seed. "Oh, that's good, darling... Why won't you cum in my mouth again, give me every drop from those lovely, big balls of yours?"

This still isn't like my mom...

Grunting, I still wanted her touch, frozen, stiff, not knowing what else to do. If there was something wrong, however, a part of me simply wanted to give in, to allow it all to happen -- and to hell with whatever consequences there were afterwards. I just wanted to see her in all her naked glory, shivering as her fingers brushed my cock head again.

I reasoned my doubts away, groaning as my mother grasped my cock, pumping it slowly, from base to below the flare, grinding up and down smoothly. She knew just how to handle me, apparently, and I moaned aloud, not holding back as much anymore as my cock trembled.

"Ah... Fuck..."

I should have known something was wrong when she didn't call me out on swearing. Mom would never have let me swear like that and she always hated me speaking so crudely.

But she played her thick, warm lips over the head of my cock, sucking it between her lips to use her tongue too. And it was so fleshy and wide, gently caressing my flare, that I slipped down a little more, the pillows shifting behind me. It was more of a mental shift, however, giving in to my mom, trying to see where things were going while still making sure everything was okay.

Maybe it wasn't up for me to make sure everything was okay, however.

I could let my mom do that for me as she pumped my length and suckled on the tip. It should have been too much for me, panting and nickering throatily, but the stimulation was just right, perfect. I groaned, leaning back, closing my eyes, though I didn't know if I wanted to look or not.

She was my mom... But she didn't look all that much like my mom anymore as she suckled on my cock, slurping and teasing, clearly enjoying the moment just as much as I was. I whined, eyes opening again, though I was surprised to catch my mom looking up at me too as she suckled on just the head of my cock, playing her tongue over the slit and around the glands.

"Mmmmm..." She moaned, drooling around my shaft. "Mmm... Nngghh..."

Her groans set me off even more as I watched the zebra draw back from my cock and pull me to her. I didn't know how she did it; all I knew was that I had to be near her, so very close to her, as if there was something connecting us.

But I didn't touch her, no... Mom did that for herself, spreading her legs wide on the bed and smiling warmly as she stroked her fingers between those very legs, into her folds.

"Mmm... I can't wait to feel you inside me, darling..."

She smiled at me and I watched, hypnotised. Like, really, I couldn't take my eyes away, riveted on her pussy, drawn into her. My cock ached and throbbed and I wanted to do more, primal urges coursing through my system, my blood running hot as the din of my heartbeat pounded against my eardrums. Why was all this happening to me? Why was it all coming to a head right then and there?

"Mm... Mom..."

All I had for my mother was a breathy groan, watching her stroke her pussy, sliding her fingers through the wet mess. Her pussy was dark, drawing on the darker pigment in her skin, though the flesh inside was a lighter shade as she spread her pussy apart skilfully with her fingers, exposing her entrance. Her clit was easier to see on her than it had been on other femfurs, the couple that I'd tried something with, and I was glad of that. I didn't know what to do with it, the pulsing nub at the top of her pussy, teardrop shaped and pulsing lightly with her need, but it was almost a relief for one small thing, at the very least, to be familiar to me.

Yet my mother masturbating before me made me want to lose control even more, to give myself over to whatever was happening, if it was even a dream or reality or something in-between both things.

I shuffled in closer, focusing on her pussy, though it was harder as I slipped between her legs. I couldn't tip my chin down enough, nickering throatily, my tail swinging back and forth, as much as I wanted her, as much as I needed her.

When had that need come through with such heat?

"Mom..." I grunted. "Are you... Are you sure?"

I had to check, I had to make sure everything was okay. I'd always wanted to be with someone like her, modelling my ideal zebra femfur on her, of course. There was no one more perfect than my mom in my world and my life -- and I just wanted to experience everything, to feel everything.

Mom could take me where she wanted to as she laid back and drew me between her legs. Supporting myself over her on my hands and knees, I groaned, shaking slightly, not knowing whether I could go through with it, whether I was really going to let my mother slip my cock inside her. Could I even fit inside her?

"Mom... I'm not sure..."

"It's okay, Miles, it's all okay," she said warmly, cupping my cheek with her fingers. "Mmm... You're so wonderful, sweetie, I can't wait to feel your thick cock inside me."

I shivered, trembling. I had to do it though, as much as I warred with myself. She was my mom... But she was so sexy and alluring. I just wanted her too.

Was that so wrong?

"Um... Okay..." I closed my eyes, her hand on my cock, fingers curled tenderly around as much of my girth as possible. "It's... Oh, this is...bad..."

But I still rolled my hips forward just a little as she guided me into her. The tip pressed to her folds and I shivered, a sense of wrongness filling me. A shame it could never combat lust, however...

"I can handle you better than those silly sluts," my mom breathed, doing her best to sweep away my worries. "Those girls that you got with... Oh, they didn't even try to take you, did they? They just said you were too big and that's ridiculous. A cock this glorious deserves to be pleased."

I shuddered, though she didn't force me too. Even then, I appreciated it. I appreciated she took the time to make sure I was okay and comfortable, or as comfortable as I was going to be.

"Mmm... I don't know..."

I wanted it, even as I battled with myself, between her legs, the head of my cock teasing right up against her folds. The head only had pressed between them, though was still outside her sex, parting her petals and no more than that.

"Mmmph... Oh..."

I whimpered, shaking my head. What if it really was wrong? Or what if it was right too? Maybe I could do it... Maybe it would be okay...

Yet I couldn't hold back, no... Not as much as I yearned to, losing control of myself and grinding forward with my mother whispering sweet words of encouragement.

"Ah, there's a good boy," my mother praised me. "That's...mm...oh, you're so big."

It seemed to take me an age to get inside her, though I wanted to thrust hard and fast, to plunge into her depths and stretch her pussy around me. I'd just wanted it for so long, the tight heat of a femfur around my cock while I held them close. It was not at all the kind of first time I'd ever imagined though.

I'd wanted something sweeter, of course, holding someone close...but did I really even know what I was doing? Every guy thought they knew how to do sex well and yet even guys my age acted like they knew it all. That couldn't be right, I was sure.

But my first time, oh... Oh, it was everything I needed it to be as I slipped inside her, thrusting deeper, inch after inch of my cock hugged by her pussy.

"Oh... Oh, mom..."

I moaned and panted heavily, parting my lips even though I sucked in all the breaths I could through my nostrils. It was cool, contrasting sharply with the heat of my body, though I couldn't have pulled back from my mother's pussy if I tried.

She winked around me, her sex tugging and pulsing around my cock with every pull of her muscles. It was a thing that mares did, though I'd never had the luxury of feeling it before and I sank a little lower to my mother's body, closing down above her as if I could frame her body with my arms and legs. I was bigger than her and yet there was a part of me that felt dwarfed by her as I found a way to settle myself over her, my muzzle tucked into the crook of her neck.

"Unff... Oh..."

It was good, so good. Just to be inside her, the heat of her breasts squashing lightly against my chest as I relaxed down a little more against her.

"Mmmm..."

I'd never made sounds like that before, the moans and groans, lust rising. Was that why everyone was obsessed with sex? Why everyone thought it was the be-all and end-all of everything?

It was amazing. Her silken folds wrapped around me as if she was trying to drag my cock deeper into her, the head raking lusciously back and forth, pressing into her velvety softness. I grappled with the idea of trying to put words to how she made me feel, my stomach lurching, heart pounding. Even then, I sweated, dark, damp patches marking my coat as I thrust, trying out a new way of moving.

It was nothing like stroking my cock with my own hand. All I could do was to keep thrusting and thrusting, my cock grinding deep, though I still did not bottom out inside her, not even after the thick medial ring on my cock popped into her.

"Mmmm... That's amazing, darling," my mother cooed, an angel of beauty under me. "You feel so good, you fill me so well..."

"Mmm... Ah... I'm...glad, mom..."

I moaned, smiling faintly, kissing her neck. Even then, I could experiment, my lips teasing across her neck, teeth grazing and catching. They were blunt enough that they wouldn't cause my mom any harm, not unless I really chomped down, so I wasn't worried about hurting mom in the slightest.

Even though little twitches and quivers of her skin under my teeth and lips were intoxicating. I wanted to feel more of them, to be even closer than her than I already was, licking my lips, huffing and panting over her neck.

I didn't feel like myself anymore, as if something was calling me onward, something that was neither me nor my mother.

I shook it off. There was no other choice.

It wasn't that strange that I was fucking my mother, I told myself. Mom wanted me, she was just looking after me as well as she always did. There never could be anything wrong with that.

12