Possessed by the Succubus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... You're wonderful... Please... Please, cum in me, son!"

I shuddered. That... That wouldn't be good! I was all too aware of how bare my dick was as I fucked her, grinding back and forth, panting heavily, though there was a wild, sharp edge to my eyes.

"Mom... Unff... I don't have a condom."

"Oh, that doesn't matter," she murmured, stroking her fingers through my upright mane in a way that sent tremors through my body. "My wonderful boy, all you've got to do is cum in me. Is that so hard?"

Something seemed wrong, unease stirring in the pit of my stomach. Why... Why was she so insistent on me unloading my balls in her? To put it so crudely...

"Mom... Unff... What if... What if I get you pregnant?"

No, no, no, I couldn't let that happen! Yet I didn't get to pull out as my mother wrapped her legs around me.

Mmm...

Her long, sexy legs. God... Did anyone have better legs than her? Her thighs were so thick with the muscle underneath the soft layer of fat that gave my mother such a huggable, feminine figure. Yet I'd never felt them squeezing around me in quite that fashion before, my heart pounding, still thrusting and grinding.

It was as if I couldn't stop, though I grunted and drew back a bit, pulling my head from her neck.

"Unff... No... Mom..."

I tried to fight my own need, even though there was little I honestly felt I could do, even then. My cock was inside her and I was thrusting, grinding, slowly working and pumping my hips, as if that was going to make any difference in the matter.

Well, it made me feel good... It made me feel amazing. Her silky, wet pussy hugging my cock drew me into her and it was easier to go a little deeper, experimentally rolling my hips. And my mother was simply so gorgeous, so lustful, arching herself up against me as if she was going to take something from me, a tiny smirk on her lips.

Wow, that was so hot...

But there was something wrong there too -- and it was not the fact that she was my mother. I bobbed my head, ears flicking, and snorted, trying to shove away the sense of unease, the sense of wrongness. I didn't want it there, not when I was with my mother, not when I was doing what I'd wanted to for years, since sex had started seeming like something I wanted to get into. I was an adult and had been for a while -- and no one had wanted to have real sex with me simply because of the size of my dick! How messed up was that?

But mom... She took me like there was no trouble at all. I pushed over her, thrusting a bit harder, experimenting with the depth of my strokes, though I was all too aware that my cock was bare inside her, the flare thick and fat even before it fully engorged. I was going to have to pull out before I climaxed, I knew, but I didn't know how that was going to be possible.

"Unff... Oh... Mom..."

"Mmm, that's it..." She tightened the grip of her legs around me, around my hips and waist, ankles crossed over one another. "Mmmph... Fill me... Oh, your cock feel so good, son... Mmm... Fuck your mother!"

It didn't sound like my mother's voice; there was a harder edge to it that had not been there before. But I was stupid and I thrust anyway, squelching the medial ring past her entrance as I tried to get the entire length of my cock inside her. She could take it, right? Mom would definitely tell me if I went too far or if I got anywhere near hurting her, I was sure of it...

"Mmmm... Nnggghhhh..."

I should have been embarrassed by just how much I was groaning, but it felt natural to do so, as if I was letting a more primal, feral part of myself come to light. I pressed my hands into the bed behind her head for balance, my chest down close to hers. It was just difficult to be apart from her, wanting even that faint brush of her nipples and breasts against my chest, stimulating my skin through my short coat of striped hair. My hand brushed over the sheets and I glanced at the laptop, where I had set it aside earlier. The screen was still on, but it looked like it had scrolled to another part of the text about succubi I'd been reading.

"Huh..."

"Mmm, what's that, son?"

My eyes flicked back to my mother, but with a greater sense of hesitation. Even as I thrust, unable to call a halt to the slow, steady pump of my hips, I moaned, lips wobbling with need, but my eyes went back to the laptop, the screen slightly tilted downward.

Caution...be applied...summoning a succubus.

I read, though it was hard to read while I was thrusting, only catching every few words. It was enough.

Never summon...succubus...other person...nearby... Can cause possession...

Will...drained...semen...

I nickered, choking on it, my eyes wide.

Drain soul along...semen... Penetrative sex only.

What? That wasn't part of what I signed up for, no, not at all! I brayed in fear and pulled back -- for what I hadn't read of the text, the silly supernatural site, seemed to be saying that they were going to drain my soul along with my semen! What would that mean for me? Oh, hell -- I didn't even want to think about it!

"Unff... Mom..." Maybe she would think I was crazy? "I have... I have to pull out, this isn't right... Mmmph... Something... Something is wrong..."

I had to tell her, had to let her know I knew something was wrong. She was my mother -- and she wasn't at the same time. I didn't know, quite honestly, what she was, my heart pounding and my cock aching so deliciously inside her. What if she was possessed?

"Mom... Do you remember... Unff..." I tried to focus, tried to draw back. "Who... Do you know you're my mother?"

"Of course," she murmured, her eyes half-lidded, peering up at me through thickly lowered eyelashes, taking my breath away with how sultry her look was. "Mmm... You are wonderful, so amazing... You're going to make me a mother again, aren't you?"

I trembled. Oof... That should never have felt so good as it did, it shouldn't have set off an electric chain reaction in my body, sparking and firing off zaps of heat.

"No... Mom... We can't..."

She hadn't said that she was a succubus but that didn't mean anything, not as the lure of climax pulled at me. It seemed to be taking longer that time, as I had cum once already, though I tried to distract myself by pulling back. That only meant that, somehow, my hand came down on my mother's right breast and I gripped her instinctively, trying to balance. If she didn't have her legs wrapped around me so tightly, I'd've been able to get away!

"Mmmph... Mom, let me go..."

"Not before you seed me full, son," she murmured, arching up against me, using her leverage to her best advantage. "Mmm... Your cum filling me up is going to feel amazing, so thick, so heavy... My belly rising with your offspring..."

I moaned, shuddering in place, unconsciously rubbing her breast. It felt good -- or maybe that was too simplistic a way to think about what I was doing with her, my breath hitching and catching. Yet I was spellbound, all over again, groping her breasts, playing with them, even taking my weight back a little, which she allowed, so I could use both hands. Of course, that meant I had to drop awkwardly to one elbow but I tried anyway, playing my thumbs over her nipples, once again fascinated beyond belief by her body.

She was glorious, so beautiful... I could have spent all day long playing with her breasts, massaging them and worshipping them, even dropping my muzzle to them. Her coat was so soft and I played my lips over it with a light wiggle and whuffle, nuzzling to her nipples and catching one after the other with my lips. When my mother moaned, my hips still thrusting slowly with long, deep strokes, I knew I was doing the right thing, flicking a nipple with my tongue and experimenting with my mouth.

I only wished I'd had the chance to experiment with someone else before my mom, so I could have made it even better for her. I just wanted to make her feel good, even though something was wrong, even though there was a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that tugged me back to some kind of reasonable reality.

"Unff..."

I gasped as I came back, my eyes foggy, everything around me hazy. All I could smell was my mother, something sweet clouding my senses, swirling around. Drugged, practically, I gulped in greedy inhale after inhale, breath after breath, sending that scent deeply down into my lungs.

"Mmmm..." I nuzzled at her breasts, lipping at them playfully. "Won't...cum in you, mom..."

"You will, son."

I shivered. It was good to be told what to do. It had never been something I'd've thought I would have liked, in all honesty.

But it made it easier. I just... I just had to pull out. But I could not deny either that I was warring between two opposing courses of action, of stopping everything entirely and keeping going. If the text was right...I was going to lose much more than just my virginity. But it was just a website, wasn't it, and maybe I was just dreaming still?

I so badly wanted it all to be a dream...

No. It couldn't be a dream. Everything was so real, from the smell of my mother sinking into my nostrils to the feel of her body under mine, so soft and so yielding, her breasts pressing to my chest as she arched deliciously up against me.

I had to hold back. I had to get out of her somehow. What if it really drained me, draining everything from me? I didn't want to be a shell! I didn't want to be a husk of myself, broken, empty... With a low groan, I shuddered, the ripple rolling through my entire body.

"Mom... No..."

"You're going to make me look wonderful, son," she murmured. "Look... Look at me..."

And I did. But it wasn't my mother anymore -- no, she was still my mother. Yet, all of a sudden, she looked big and round, her belly swollen as if she was pregnant right then and there!

If I needed anything at all to tell me that there really was something dark afoot, well, that was it. But I still drew back only to reverently run my hands over her stomach, as gentle as I could be. What if I hurt her? What if I hurt our child inside her?

My cock twitched and throbbed, need rising.

"Unff... Mom... Mom, you look amazing..."

"I know," she purred, licking her lips and running her fingers across my cheek, down to my neck and folding them across the back of it, through my upright mane. "You will do this to me, we're going to be so happy together. Please... Please, cum inside me! I need you so much, Miles!"

It was my name on her lips that I needed so very badly, trembling, my tail twitching back and forth as if it simply could not be controlled. But it was wrong, very wrong -- and I was going to lose myself if I kept going!

Still, then...why did I keep thrusting? Why did I act as if there was nothing else in my mind or my life, nothing more that I could ever hope for? The rise of her belly felt so very real against me as I thrust, unable to pull out all the way from her delectable heat.

"You know I'm in season, don't you?" My mother nickered, nuzzling into my neck, kissing and lipping with her big, soft, velvety lips, tugging at my skin. "My heat... It calls to you. Take a deep breath, darling, see how badly mommy needs you..."

I shivered. Her babying tone... Oh, it had annoyed me so much before, but now all I wanted was to be close to her. I couldn't fight it, whimpering, twisting, bucking my hips to cram every bit of cock that I could into her in short, sharp, demanding thrusts.

"Unff... Mom, I'll be...drained..."

"No, no... No, my sweet, boy, no you won't," she said, reassuring me -- but it did not feel like anything akin to reassurance at all. "Everything is fine, you just have to cum in me, make me a mother again. I've been waiting so long for this..."

Maybe she had. Maybe everything was actually okay. Oh, how I so very badly wanted to believe that, leaning over her, kissing her neck, closing my eyes tightly against the reality of it. Slowly and surely, my cock thickened, the flare widening at the tip, trembling with need. I was already so close to orgasm and didn't know for how much longer I could hold back. Could I pretend I couldn't get off inside her? Would she believe that? I'd heard it could happen to guys sometimes, just randomly getting soft.

But, no, that was impossible with how good she felt around me, her pussy rippling and massaging my cock as if she was pulling along it from the base to the tip, clenching and squeezing. It should have been nowhere near as rhythmic as it was and yet it still drew me in, grunting, groaning, leaning over her while I tried to push my buttocks back and away. Any little movement I made to put some distance between us, however, was overridden but her digging her hooves into my backside, the winking pull of her pussy around me dragging me back in.

Was there really no escape, none at all? I groaned, twisting, bucking, yet I drove into her again and again, helpless to her whims. I loved her so much -- in a mother and son kind of way, but it was swiftly becoming something more.

"Mom... Please... Please, let me go, I don't want this..."

I moaned, begging, hating myself for doing so. It was not like me, not like me at all, but I didn't want to die, I didn't want to lose myself. It was an unknown thing as to what exactly would happen once I climaxed but, well...I didn't want to find out either. If the lioness in the dream had really been a succubus and if it was possible that she was possessing my mother...none of that was good.

Fear chilled me, a cold sweat breaking out across my skin, breath coming in shorter, raspier pants than before. My ears splayed and I knew my eyes were going glassy as I stared, unblinking, wide-eyed, not really present in my own body anymore.

All the while, what breath I did take in was infused, deliriously deliciously, with my mother's heat, her arousal soaking my dark-skinned cock as I ploughed her full. I gave her everything she wanted while she begged me on, her fingers running through my mane, telling me what a dutiful son I was.

"Cum in me, darling," she pleaded, her eyes wide, lips parted breathily -- oh, that was so hot too. "I want everything you have to give me. Please... Fill me up, I want to feel everything, every drop of your seed, everything you have to give... Ohhhhh, I can't wait to be a mommy again!"

I moaned. That word... Oh, I wanted to make her a mother again too, yes, very much, even if I knew how desperately wrong it was. I tried to hold back even as my flare pumped up even more, trembling on the point of no return, her hooves biting into my backside with the force she applied just to keep me there.

"Agh... No..."

But I couldn't do it. With a bray that twisted deliriously into a squeal, ripping from my throat, I climaxed. Thick, long, sticky ropes of cum splattered from me as if I had never cum before, surely painting her pussy with my cream, though my mind was no longer with residence.

Coldness sank into me -- not like the chill of fear, but something else entirely. All I could do was keep cumming and cumming, for it was not as if I could stop once long, thick streams of cum had begun shooting from the slit at the head of my cock. Yet I felt everything as if time had slowed down around me, my adrenaline pumping, aware of the strain in my eyes, how I was rolling them, my chest juddering for breath that wouldn't come.

"Mmmnnn... Nnnggghhh..."

No words left my lips, not as I slipped down and down and down. It was as if I was falling deeper within myself, retreating from the world. Sucked down and down and down into my cock, expended into her body. It was then that I knew, completely and certainly, that my mother had been possessed by the succubus I had summoned, a wicked grin stretching her lips, a glint of glee in her eyes.

And I had done no more than seal my fate. Every spurt of cum drained a little more from me, slower, duller, as if life itself was fading from me. My lips parted but I couldn't even scream, trembling in place, lost to the moment, for there was nothing at all I could do to go back from it.

No...

I tried to fight it, tried to remember who I was. I was Miles, my mother's son -- her real son. But my mind felt soft as if it could not cling to a thought anymore, everything yielding and slippery, teasing through my grasp.

Hold...on...

It was no use. I was gone, even though I had to fight it, had to feel like I was doing something even as waves of ecstasy, traitorous pleasure, rippled through me.

My mother's legs uncrossed from my back, a smirk on her lips, my eyes fixed on her without really seeing her. There was nothing I could do to pull away.

Down and down and down... Greyness swirled around me, emptiness, cloying, fading, drifting. There was no substance there, though the panic remained, leaping and juddering within me, my heart...

Oh. My heart wasn't even pounding anymore. How strange.

Yet there was pleasure. And perhaps that was indeed what I should have been focusing on, grunting faintly, though I may have imagined the sound. I felt it though, the memory of it, as the last spurts of cum drained from me, emptying my nuts, into my mother's pussy.

No longer a virgin. But it was no triumph for me.

I didn't know anything, was not aware of anything, slipping away in the spray of my cum. I'd never thought an orgasm could be so deadly.

Inside my mother, I was...no more.

*

Hayley's perspective

Possessed by the succubus

"Mmm... How lovely..."

I sprawled out across the bed, rubbing a breast absently, my belly back to normal, though I was perfectly sated. My lower abdomen was plump with the seed of my son and I couldn't see anything at all wrong with the world.

Smiling, I caressed his cheek and dropped a kiss on his lips, though his eyes were cool and blank, his chest barely rising and falling with breath. Poor wee one. He hadn't had any idea of what he'd got himself into. But he wouldn't need to worry about anything ever again.

"I'll keep you here, darling..." I murmured, nipping his neck, running my hand down his body, admiring his firm abdominals, his lean figure. "Mmm... A little succubus magic now... That'll keep you hard for me, at least, to ride. There won't be anymore viable cum in you though. But you won't need that. You won't know pain nor pleasure..."

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Well, Miles, you won't know anything at all. But you'll still be useful to me."

If he hadn't been so foolish, he would never have been drained by a succubus. But that was my win and his loss, in the end.

How lucky for me.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Corruption Pt. 01 An alien woman calls to me in my dreams...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cuckolded at the Christmas Party She cuckolds her husband at the biggest party...in Fetish
A Date at the Blowjob Cafe: Vanilla The whole time the waitress will be trying to make me cum!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Breeding in the Surf Out in the surf, breeding is undertaken in the public eye...in Fetish
Caught Panty Handed He's caught playing with her panties.in Fetish
More Stories