Possessed by Their Memories

Story Info
A maried woman meets the needs of her nephew.
4.8k words
4.37
16.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers

Hanna drove her VW Beetle with consummate ease. She had possessed the car for so long that she could not imagine being without it. The paintwork still gleamed and her training, as a nurse, ensured that the interior was always kept clean and tidy. That caring career had been forsaken when she was on the cusp of turning fifty, but her concern for another's welfare had not been left behind and was deployed whenever it was needed and in the case of a cherished nephew only a few weeks ago. The decision had also allowed her to pursue other interests that included pottery and making some of her clothes, copying an idea seen in some fashion magazine, and buying a pattern that would set her on the way to making something that was distinctly her own.

'I won't be too long, sister!' she had called out, her hands-free link on her iPhone allowing her to speak safely. The drive from her home near Hamburg was an easy one, and she would be at her sister Carla's house in Oyten, near Bremen, in a little more than an hour.

She and her sister Carla had been wooed by the Schröder brothers, but whereas Carla had started a family of two boys and a girl, she and Lothar had remained childless, a matter brought down on them more by accident than intention. She had thrown herself into work, as a children's nurse, and drawn some comfort from that until the emotional toll over the years had persuaded her to take early retirement and pursue other interests.

But it was to be Carla's call that had aroused her nursing instincts all over again. Along with Carla's request that she came to be with her, and Jonas, her call had re-ignited her memories of the young man she had been with only a few weeks ago at an expanded Schröder family reunion weekend.

She had lost herself with him, with the artistic young man who was so strong in body, skilled in his art as many with autism were often found to be; a young man who was besotted with his aunt; a young man who had broken into her ordered world and ways as no one else had ever done before Was these how menopausal women could behave?

And now, as she took the turn that she needed off the main highway, Carla's words again came to mind.

'Jonas is withdrawn, has pulled into his shell, and has been sent home to do his work. You've helped me before, so...so do you mind doing that again?'

She drove past the neatly tended properties, along tree-lined roads with houses on each side, small shops under red pantile roofs, lakes, and trees until she found the turning and saw a sprawling bungalow in a choice location that Carla and Klaus had improved over the years. It offered secluded quarters for Jonas to lead an independent life and where he worked at his craft, signwriting, which was still in demand despite computer-aided design and modern processes. Some that he was asked to work for still wanted a 'hand-made' product, a personal touch. These he produced and he also held down a job, his employers making allowances for his autism and sometimes unpredictable behavior. Work would be brought to him when he went into relapse, and to be completed in the studio that Carla and Klaus had created within a large outbuilding that also served as a garage. Jonas was often to be found asleep on the bed that was set behind a screen wall that had been covered with images of his work. His small quarters also included a shower room and worktop with kitchen cupboards underneath. He came and went as she pleased, but Carla always insisted that she was told what his plans were, or he left a note.

Hanna gave a light toot on the horn, but it still sounded too loud for the quiet surroundings she now found herself in, more modest than the home she and Lothar had made, near Hamburg, but homely and welcoming all the same.

Carla was seen taking a few steps down from the front terrace of the house before she rushed out to greet her. Jonas was not to be seen.

'I'm so glad you're here!'

'And I want to help...to help you both if I can,' Hanna smiled in reply but her mind was possessed by where Jonas was. After what she had discovered and shared with him she longed to see the young man again.

She slung her ethnic patterned shawl coat around her shoulders, over a black and free-hanging blouse. It accompanied black cropped denim slacks and fashionable ankle boots, a heavy pendant necklace, with its thick chain, hanging down over the unmistakable curve of her breasts. Jonas had an eye for what she wore; something she remembered the last time they had been together and that he had made something of, a sketch of her face that he had scrawled onto a napkin as the family had been seated around a table at a lakeside restaurant.

It was how Hanna had expressed her concerns for Jonas, and how he was behaving, that had alerted her to what may have been the cause of his withdrawal into himself and his work. What she had done and shared with him, the suddenness of its discovery and then the almost brutal ending of her times in his arms, and on his bed, when he had stayed with her and Lothar, were the cause of his mental fragility now.

He missed her or he had stopped doing what she had seen.

Carla chattered, they both did, but the purpose of her being there did not keep Hanna silent for long.

'What's happened that is different from other times?'

'It may sound crazy to you, but spend some time with him, find a way to draw him out. He was happy for a few days after we were all together, then he went into his shell. Jonas seems to be besotted with you and the days we all spent walking...being together as a family. I caught him looking at the screen of his iPhone, when I was cleaning his studio and wondered why he took so long...as if it was one special picture that he was looking at.'

'It is special, to him, It's a picture of me, taken on one of the walks....' She had been photographed wearing a pair of flattering black hiking shorts and a pale orange tank top, the ribbed cotton fabric shaping her breasts. It had not been too tight but her nipples were just to be seen pressing against it.

'I remember...yes!'

Hanna chose to confess to what the picture had provoked Jonas to do. She reached across the space between them and gripped her sister's hand. 'I tried to settle him, in the time we had before I brought him over to you and you left the others. Yes, I chose to settle him...and his obsession with me and what I was wearing that day.'

The words hung in the air between them.

'How...how do you mean?'

Hanna clenched her lips and said nothing. Her answering look at Carla soon had the reality of that time drop into Carla's mind like a stone hitting the stilled surface of a pond.

'You mean...?' Carla couldn't utter the words.

'Forgive me, but I chose to help him with his obsession and in the way that he wanted. That was clear from how he behaved that morning, looking at a picture of me and touching himself. I caught him doing that when I brought him breakfast, in his room, that last morning.' Hanna paused and met her sister's continuing look upon her, bewilderment in her eyes. 'I wasn't a nurse helping a patient...I was a woman with a clever but damaged young man who needed my help.'

She kept from saying 'a handsome young man, well made and unlike anyone else she had been taken to.'

'I didn't dare to think what had brought the change in him,' Carla admitted, speaking softly, as she took in what her sister had openly confessed to. An attractive and caring woman had brought different experiences to her son. 'We can never speak of this to anyone else, no one!'

'No, and I know that sis, and as long as we can help to mend him or to help him through, then that is what we should think of doing.'

'But in this way?' Carla sighed, her look at Hanna unwavering. 'You care enough about him to be here again and with me?'

'Yes, and now I had better say hello and see just what will mend him again. He is not so lost in himself, or his condition so bad, that he needs me all of the time. He must find friends...girlfriends most of all.'

'He has one, but she is frightened to be with him in this mood.'

'Then I will talk to him and help Jonas on the way to changing him, to reassure him that it can be found with others and...and not to think of me in that way...to touch himself.' Hanna stood up and put her shawl coat over the back of the kitchen chair she had been sitting on. 'Let me go to him, now, okay?'

Clara sighed and she was seen to shiver as Carla's confession sank in. Her son had taken a life-changing step and it had been her sister who had shown him the way. Just how was she to deal with that?

'Yes, and I will go out for a while and do what I intended to do tomorrow. What you have told me has shaken me.'

'I understand,' Hanna said softly, considerately. 'Crazy or unusual treatments sometimes have a way of helping. I will see if that is so again.'

'Thank you' aren't the right words...are they?'

'No, but 'I understand' are.'

'I am trying to do that.'

As she walked over the path to the garage and Jonas's studio, she hoped that Carla would understand some of what she had confessed to. What she wouldn't understand, just as she had toiled with it, was her sister's obsession with her handsome son, a young man who had pegged her and aroused responses that she had been unable to keep from remembering and that the prospect of seeing him again might be pursued once more.

The lustful woman she had been that morning, with Jonas, lurked under the skin of the well-dressed sister and aunt who had agreed to visit them.

He found her beautiful and Hanna's face so natural, the cold weather making her cheeks glow and her soft red lipstick perfectly applied to her mouth that changed into a flattened heart shape when she smiled. Her ash-blonde hair had its darker undertones, the parting erratic, and its fly-away cut just reaching down to her shoulders. It revealed her neck, the soft creases in her pale skin, and her tan from the summer gradually fading. He saw the lightest dusting of freckles and remembered where else he had seen them when she had been naked in his arms so very recently.

And yet it felt like an age of empty days ago, and the only way that he could have relieved his longing for her had not been pursued, too often. She had stumbled upon him once before, working his length, and it had registered. There were other ways to let go but, with Hanna, there had been a particular bond, the wasting ways of learning of it and the touch of a naked woman's body that he could not erase from his mind.

'You've cut your hair,' he mumbled, standing close to her as she gripped his hand, kisses to each cheek offered, no more. She was not as tall and reached just above his shoulder. 'I've thought of you and what we did. I cannot stop it.'

Hanna followed him into his self-contained studio and saw the drawing table with a work in progress, a poster that she just caught the details of. The young man beside her was gifted in his creative skills.

'I know...I know, I am the same,' she sighed, the feeling of involvement with him plaguing her all over again; the forbidden nature of having intercourse with him had only heightened the pleasure that had been pursued. It had been brought to an end far too suddenly she had told herself, immediately afterward and then over the days that followed.

She felt the same now and knew how destructive it could all become again, her obsession with Jonas reinvigorated, and that Lothar failed to ease away when he had taken her a day or so ago. Hanna looked up at him and could not keep her lips from trembling. She was lost again in the memories of what she had shared, her pursuit of raging and wasting pleasure, and that seeing Jonas again aroused in her.

'Tell me what's wrong...let me hold you while you tell me?'

'In a moment.' He eased out of her embrace and went to the open door of his studio, peeked through the gap, and saw his mother's car pass down the driveway, turn left, and move out onto the lane. 'Mother's gone...and I am alone again with you.'

'She knows that I'm here and why.'

'To fix me?' The door lock clicked shut and he turned to her, held his hands out in a silent plea and she couldn't restrain herself. She rushed into his arms and, after only a moment's hesitation, the woman whom others knew of as his aunt was in Jonas's arms, behaved as a lover and snorting through raging kisses, the quick movements of their heads as they hugged and caressed, kissed each other hungrily.

Hanna felt the nagging ache of longing in her belly, pushed against him, and felt his state of arousal, the clamp of his hands to her hips, the slow rock and press of their bodies heightening her senses, inflamed her anticipation of being taken again, by him.

'Yes, to fix you, and in the only way that I know and that you want...that you miss.' She reached down to feel the thickness of his penis, so hard, and that one hand could not hold. She shuddered at the prospect of what he would again bring to her.

'Is it too cold for you in here?'

'No, and I have the answer for that!' she laughed, pushing her hands under his T-shirt and caressing his back. Jonas's fingers soon loosened the buttons on her shirt before he tugged it over her head, her hair flouncing down. But he took no notice of that for he bent to place kisses to the rounded swell of her breasts, to delight in them as he put his lips to her nipples. They stood hard against the cups of her thin bra. 'Take it off me!'

She pushed his T-shirt up over his wonderfully lean and toned body. How crazy to feel his warmth against her skin, to know his state of arousal, and that he needed no time, at all, for that to become evident to her eyes and questing hands. He had been told that she would be here with him, and the news had wound his clock; had raised his sense of anticipation by several notches on the scale.

She stumbled after him as Jonas went behind the screen wall that separated his sleeping area from his studio, his workspace, and she saw the oversized single bed and how he tugged at his belt and tugged loose the stud fastening at his waist. Quickly, he stepped out of his jeans and pouch briefs before jumping up onto the bed, his penis swaying. Jonas stood over her and she reached out with trembling hands to grasp that pole of flesh, so thick and long, as it arced out from his belly and mat of hair at his groin.

'You're so strong...so well-made,' she whispered and simply touched him in wonder.

A thrill of longing held her in its grip. She stood before him, topless, her breasts pressed against his legs, and she leaned forward to take him in her mouth, feeling his hands in her hair as she was pulled down onto him.

'Mend me, as only you can!' he called out as her head bobbed and before she pulled back his foreskin to expose the glistening domed tip of his penis, so pink and bulbous. 'I'll help you too...just get undressed!'

'Give me a moment!' she replied in a breaking voice, what she would take into her body arousing both unease and keen anticipation, once more.

Jonas let go of her head and she moved away, pushed down her slacks and then her panties over quivering thighs. She touched herself, her shaven mound marked by a thin spiral of dark brown hair to the edges of her slit. She was already wet, partially opened, and she was ready. How could she not be, when she could see what Jonas would bring into her again? This time it would not be rushed and Carla had been told of what might happen, even if she could scarcely believe it of her sister. The moments to be pursued with Jonas were those of a woman succumbing to a streak of depravity that she had scarcely thought to exist in her nature, until the first time she had taken him to bed, their couplings making her want so much more, again and again.

He watched her and trembled as Hanna stood up and he reached out to cup her breasts in his hands, felt their weight, and delighted in the freckles on her skin that were like the dusting on a cake. He pulled on them as her nipples were wrapped between his fingers.

'You're with me again...mine again.' He looked at her with stilled, appraising eyes as he stood before her.

'For now, only for now,' she kissed, her hands caressing the backs of his thighs before she gripped his buttocks and kneaded them. She then lowered her face and mouthed his penis, enveloped it in her warm mouth, and swirled her tongue around and over the monstrously domed tip, Jonas pushing against her, the mattress settling with each movement that they made.

He pulled on her hair and as she looked up he kissed her lips, swirled his tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it eagerly before responding with urgent claims of her own.

'This madness...what I am doing to help you!' she gasped. The fall into the abyss of pleasure had begun once more.

'No, it's not! I need special times and from you....aunt!'

'Don't remind me of that!' she gasped as he crushed her to him, pulled harshly on her hips so that his erection was pressed against their bellies and she was possessed by a warm glow, the cramps of an aberrant longing for the young man. 'No more talk...we do it!'

Jonas pulled her down onto his bed and she lay back, fully exposed to his wondering gaze and insistent caresses as she succumbed, encouraged him to lick her slicked pussy's lips - he was so good at that -- before he clumsily found her clit, soon pushing two fingers into her heat, her muscles contracting and easing around them and her state of mind, expectations, and the feel of his young body against her arousing the first ripples of her orgasm.

'You are so beautiful,' he kissed, his hands soon offering caresses to her belly and coaxing her to part her legs further. His fingers found her and he bent down to press his tongue to her slit, Hanna prompted to part her lips with trembling fingers and expose her slicked heat to him. She squirmed, twisted on the unforgiving mattress to press against him so that she could take what she could reach in her mouth.

'No, it's just me touching you!'

Persuaded by his fingering of her, she lay back as Jonas knelt between her legs and coaxed her to put her feet on the bed so that he could trail slow kisses over her thighs, his fingers touching and slipping over her pussy's lips until his mouth closed over it and he tongued her.

'Jonas! Where...where did you learn that?' she screeched.

'From you and what I see on the internet!'

Her hands were gripping the sheet as she bucked her hips and caved into her orgasm, her shuddering body receiving no reprieve. He took her, the brush of his fingers on her slit as he opened the way was followed by the hood of his penis entering her body, the foreskin drawing back as he did so, and arousing a rush of warmth, a glow of expectation as he slipped deeper inside her.

'In... in...I want to feel you in!' she demanded, her arms around his neck and her thighs caressing his hips. She made sure that he was fully in her because she gripped his buttocks and pulled him down, coaxing Jonas to begin a slow and persistent rhythm that was met by her full encouragement. She groaned, her breaths coming in short snaps as she felt his wonderful cock push deeper into her welcoming body. 'You're not alone...you'll never be alone! I'll help you get through!'

Jonas rocked and thrust into her, and he felt his balls slap against Hanna's buttocks as she squirmed and jerked underneath him, gripped his hips to set the pace as she whimpered and moaned, gasped words of encouragement as their movements made the bed creak, to tap against the wall.

'So good...so good!' he called out, lifting his face and gazing at the ceiling with half-closed eyes. His aunt, his caring aunt Hanna, had called in to rescue him, to spare him from working his meat by himself; the girl he had met, and who wanted to be with him, was scared of the guy that he was. Hanna had no such worries, it seemed.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers
12