Possessed by Their Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna was so good. She waited as he almost pulled out only to then drive back in; to shaft her body and they found the wrecking rhythm and tempo all over again. She was calling out, so he must be doing it right; she made him go faster and faster, the pull of her hands, the squeeze of her legs on his body, the raging pleasure that she brought in gripping his prick and keeping it in her cunt was getting too much to bear.

'You were special to me, you are special! You will always be special to me,' he panted and in time with every thrust that found her, so deep. She felt her spirit soar with pleasure, uncommon sensations aroused by what she could take of him and how they moved against each other; she remained unsure of what he would do or expect in response from her.

'I know...I know!' she yelped every time his hips crashed against her and she knew he had reached the end.

Jonas pushed off the bed and looked down into her rosy-cheeked face, bent to kiss her. 'I'm there...and I want to let it all go in you!'

'Do it! You've brought me there too!' she shrieked, her arms and legs wrapped around him as he loosed all that he had, shuddering from the pleasure as his semen seared from his prick and flooded her, Hanna's fearsome grip offering no reprieve from what they had each pursued. She groaned and finally seemed to fall in on herself. 'I can't go on like this...go on being loved in your wrecking ways.'

'We'll see...'

He waited for some time before moving off her and lying down, a look of deep satisfaction again to be seen on his face. Hanna had seen that look once before and she moved.

'I can not help you like this, all of the time, Joans, liebchen.'

She lay against him, her head on his chest and she gazed down at what her young and wonderfully made lover had again brought to her, his flaccid penis so thick and long. Jonas shivered as she slowly slipped his foreskin back so that it again covered the rosy, pink dome, still so large and the bringer of such raging pleasure only a few moments ago. She had coaxed him to keep slipping in and out, over her pussy's walls, her vagina tight and not accustomed to the girth of what was claiming her body and raging mind. She had needed time to adjust and so to prolong their coupling. and all that they both wanted from their reunion.

He had wasted her, taken them to a rousing conclusion that now left her weak from spent passion and her mind possessed by thoughts of how she could extricate herself from the maelstrom of emotions that being with him had again aroused. There might be no easy way for either of them to end their liaisons; an affair it would never be.

She had coaxed him to be more considerate, finally, although her body ached; her nipples were sore, and her thigh muscles ached from having worked so hard to keep him in her; to possess her body in ways that she rarely pursued with Lothar, but his instincts as a lover so different from the young man whom she now touched, her cheek on his chest as she gazed down at the source of her pleasure.

He restrained her as she sought to sit up and move away, but she managed to do so, to sit beside him and to lean back on her outstretched arms, her thigh pressing against his. Her skin bore a rosy glow from their coupling.

'I came here to help, to bring you out of your shell, but you will have to find your way, slowly...and soon.' She leaned over him and she again felt the lazy sweep of his hand on the tumble of her breasts as she did so. How was she to say, let alone decide, that their times together should be brought to an end? Carla would not continue to be so understanding, and for too long, if she knew that her son persisted in sleeping with her sister, devoted or not as she was to see him get through life and thrive as best as he could. 'I care for you but please find your way.'

'I have taken another step...'

'You have, and with my help.' She kissed him, looked down as he lay stretched out beside her and she gloried in all that he brought to her sight and touch. It would be so difficult to close the door on what had been discovered, so destructively pleasurable, only a few weeks ago and then here, in his art room. 'I must get dressed and wait for your mother.'

She was not to be caught in the act, tempting as it was to continue. It would take some time for her body to settle, for her not to feel 'empty' as she did now, especially where he had been.

Jonas had found her, again, and she had to deal with all that followed in its aftermath.

She did not wish to be caught 'in flagrante'; nor did she wish Carla to see the pleasure on her sister's face from all that she had again discovered with Jonas. There would be time to come down from her high, from the raging sense of pleasure that a woman of her age had discovered in the arms of a young man, gloriously endowed and who seemed to have had his spirits revived by her company, then her submission to his desire for her; from what she could teach him, although the way that he had soon found her, and overwhelmed her doubts, had revealed that she need not have worried about him.

Instead, as she drove away from Carla's home, and with Jonas's parting words still in her ears, it was she who had to worry about whether she could keep away from him were Jonas to ask for her help once more. She had succumbed, had failed to wash and get dressed as quickly as she had intended to do. Instead, she had weakened under his restraining touches and embrace upon her. She had reached back to find him and had given way to frenzied moments of irrepressible carnality that had left her weak and sore, their coupling over in minutes.

Why shouldn't an older woman be so pleased to have aroused the attention of a much younger man, family bonds notwithstanding? He had again wanted the woman that had been seen on his iPhone's screen, and what had ensued had pleased her beyond compare. Her relationship with Clara had taken a turn, but in their parting words there also lay some understanding of what she had sought to do for Jonas.

Somehow, they had to live for the moment; all of them.

Her cherished VW Beetle seemed to purr as she drove home over a busy road. A good night's rest would ease the aches following her endeavors to help her sister's son with his troubles, imagined or real.

12