All Comments on 'Possession Ch. 02'

by taniarice

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

: O

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

You are doing a great job of building the characters and advancing the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please please don't give up on Possession, I read Chapter One a while back and my heart dropped cause I waited almost a month and a half for Chapter Two, I know great writing takes a great amount of time and patience but please don't ever give up on this story because you write so beautifully and I am definitely a fan!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Humerous

I was really getting into the story and it was over. I like the characters and i like the plot, now i need the sex. Please don't make us wait another month for an update.

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Update :)

Hi All -

Once again, thanks for the compliments - knowing people are enjoying my story really encourages me to write more - so keep them coming if you want the next part up quicker (*wink wink, nudge nudge!*)

@FA_JF - thank you so much, I always think characters make the story so like knowing you approve of mine!

@Anonymous (untitled) - hold in there, I have no intention of leaving this story unfinished.

@Anonymous (Humerous) - absolutely promise the next chapter will be out in under a month - but read below for fair warning!

So, the update - Chapter 3 is more or less there, got a bit of touching up and it's ready to go. Chapter 4 is in a similar state, and have 5 and 6 drafted. Expecting to post the next part sometime this week (work dependant!) and the next part two weeks from today.

Unfortunately, sex has been postponed to part 4 (what can I say, I prefer to keep my characters on a low simmer!) - BUT it will come (the only question is, will Beth!?)

tr x

Irishlass1662Irishlass1662over 10 years ago
Loving it!!!!!

Really am loving it including the slow build up

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Good start!

I'm enjoying your story so far. I like the build up. I only wish Beth would backhand her step-father. What a jerk. I hope he gets his in the end. Will watch for chapter 3.

~LB

usfgirls19usfgirls19over 10 years ago

I have a feeling that Dmitri will want to backhand her stepfather more if she still has bruises when she loses her clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

Great start and I can't wait to read more. I agree with a previous comment about Dmitri wanting to backhand the lovely stepfather, also I think Ivan will also be shocked with the marks on her body and his his friend's behaviour. Please post more soon x

Love NikkixJx

redwolvsredwolvsover 10 years ago
love it

I really like this ......can't wait for the next chapter

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Different

It seems fairly cliche and basic, the story of the woman blackmailed by a powerful man into becoming his mistress, but the way you tell the story, it seems a bit more special. That is a sign of good quality writing to me. Taking an overdone storyline and making it special and captivating. I am sure it will continue to be a success as the story unfolds. Looking forward to more!!

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Compelling read, I like your style of writing, it always makes you anticipate the next interaction. Beth has a feisty character and I hope she teaches both men a lesson in the end. She obviously has a lot more strength than her Mum. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHOA NELLY

Yikes and Yowsers! When are you thinking about posting Chap 3? Thanks for sharing your talent :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep writing!

Interesting writing style and strong character development--you've got me hooked. Please keep writing.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
really good story

So far this is turning into a really good story. It's obvious that Dmitri is really attracted to Beth and he does not appear to be the sadistic psychotic type, rather appears to be somewhat honorable (for a mobster), so while I understand the reluctance part, given that she is unwilling to trade sex for the loan repayment, is it possible that that this story will evolve into one of more consensual/romance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I'm hooked, 5*. 'Nough said

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Delay :(

All - afraid Ch 3 is going to be posted a bit later than I'd hoped - was planning to put it up tonight, but am in the middle of buying a house (well, flat) in the crazy London market so there is going to be a bit of a delay...

Really sorry to keep you waiting - will respond to feedback when I have more time, and keep you updated as to when the next instalment will be submitted to the queue.

tr x

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
As has been said

Lovely slow burn build up which is by far the best way to do it.

Love a feisty heroine in a story, so full marks there.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Thanks for the update Tania, London prices phew! It's totally mad, you are very brave! The wait will be worth it, it's funny was just thinking about this story and betting it would be a while before the next update, so it's going to be much sooner than I thought anyway! Happy dance: ). M

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please!

im hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

I'm hooked please don't tease me and make me wait long....

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
A very sleepy update!

Hi All! So, good news - I have had an offer accepted on my dream flat in north-west London (the posh bit where lots of celebrities live, for you non-UK folk) - it's tiny, but it has a dishwasher!!!

Even better news for you - Chapter 3 has been submitted! To my critics - please, please, please don't be too harsh - it was the most awkward, unwieldy chapter to write, so hoping it doesn't seem massively piecemeal as it was put together from lots of snippety scribbles on post-its! Should be up in a week - hurrah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for letting us readers know about the next update :)

I like this story and want more and congrats on getting your flat! London can be expensive but her dishwashers are needed lol have fun moving in and I am sure us readers can have some patience since you will be moving in to your dream flat.

Good luck with moving in :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cant wait to read chapter 3!

Love you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Do you have an editor taniarice? You're a marvelous writer but your story has a few random very small mistakes that an editor would be able to fine tooth comb for you or maybe just a Literotica friend who has an all seeing eye? IDK I love your work so far regardless. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@Taniarice - are you talking Hampstead?

I lived there for a while, in the tiniest room! But it was great...

Re story - I am enjoying already, keep it coming.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

what a jerk for that last statement lol, I think I would've immediately given him the finger

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Love your style of writing and characterization of Dimitri

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry but this concept is too old and unoriginal now

The concept of a woman taming a beast. No thanks.

P.S female writers need to be creative.

LeeLee420LeeLee42014 days ago

The multiple chapters are annoying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous