All Comments on 'Possession Ch. 04'

by taniarice

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW! More Please!!!

Totally loved this chapter - Ivan's wife is awesome!! Want to see more of her and the housekeeper.

So want to know what he'll do now he has seen the bruises on Beth and if he'll get answers out of her easily or not.

Can't wait until the next chapter is ready please don't make me wait to long x

XNX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh YEAH

Tell me chapter 5 is already in the queue! Thanks

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Love Masha

(But it's more fun to call her Mrs. Ivan)

I think the reason Ivan doesn't stand up to Dmitri is that she has his nads in her purse.... ;D

Stepdud is fixin' to have some visitors...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cant wait for the next

Love your story!!!!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Methinks

Stepdud is in one whole heeepa trubble

Dimitri has a heart and nanny is there to keep him in check...

Loving this Tania...5/5

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Ths just keeps getting better and better! I want to see Dimitri actually lose it at some point instead of keeping everything über controlled. He has a heart for sure but deserves some payback! Go Beth! ; ).

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Great Chapter!

Loving this .Well written and gripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!!!!

I love this story! I think it definitely brings some new flavor to this style and it is super enjoyable! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So this idiot is practically omniscient, knows everything about anyone who owes him money (Kevin) and knows everything about Beth, yet he has no idea that Kevin has been beating the shit out of Beth on an ongoing basis and basically enslaving her while he steals the man's money? I mean, I could buy the fact that he's a vicious piece of shit and doesn't really care that what a stepfather does with his own daughter, but he's coming across as really retarded, in addition to being an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I luuuuuv Marsha

Marshas characterr is soooo hilarious ohmygosh I was laughing hysterically at her witt. Thanks for another great chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written

You write well and your dialog is believable. I am looking forward to future chapters.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Going Well...

This story builds well, and is a compelling tale....looking forward for next instalment....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you're the sh##!

i read novels by the masses and if you'd ask me to find just one that kept me on edge as much as this one has.... i'd probably come up short. So glad you didn't forget about this.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Good update.

Keep the chapters coming!

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!/Update...

All - another resounding thank you for your on-going support - it really is appreciated!

Few responses to comments:

@Anonymous 'WOW! More Please!' - Masha is definitely my favourite character to write - glad you love her as much as I do! Re the bruises, afraid you don't find out what happens until Chapter 7 - muhahaha!

@FA_JF - like calling her Mrs Ivan, but my personal preference is that Ivan is Mr Masha - she definitely holds the nads in that relationship!

@Masterfuljim - thanks! glad you're enjoying!

@Mayness - wouldn't be fun to have a super-controlled character unless he lost it - eventually...

@josephstevens - you'll be glad to know, have just submitted Ch. 05 to the queue!

Now for the update - as stated above ^^ chapter 5 is submitted.

The bad news - will hopefully get chapter 6 up before I go home for the holidays, but unfortunately you might have to wait until late Jan for chapter 7... once chapter 6 is written, Beth and Dmitri are having a little holiday while I bash out a short story I've been working on for a while! Have no fear, I have no intention of abandoning this series, just suffering from a dose of writer's block when it comes to the next section of plot so taking a (short - I promise!) break.

Until then - keep reading and posting your comments - really liking the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, but

I am loving your story. Like the plot and the characters very much, but I think you need to slow down a bit and do another run through before you post. There were a few too many typos and silly mistakes that got a bit distracting in this chapter. I normally don't say much about stuff like that on Lit cuz the stories are free, but when I see a good author with a good story with silly distractions, I feel obligated to tell you because it is sometimes the difference between 4 and 5 stars for some readers(like me). Looking forward to your next chapter.

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
I almost missed it!

I've been watching for your next chapter and so I'm not sure how I missed it until today. Loved the addition of Masha. She is feisty and between her and the nanny/housekeeper, I am seeing a new side to Dmitri. He can't be too bad with strong women like them around helping to keep him in line. Looking forward to how he handles the step-dad.

~LB

Kayta91Kayta91over 10 years ago
Bruises

I'm glad you addressed the bruises in this chapter. I was wondering in the last section why Dmitri didn't notice the bruises and freak out. It seemed unlike him to not notice and not freak out.

On an unrelated note I love Masha. She's amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous